My Boss, My Valentine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rested for a short while, occasionally kissing and nibbling each other. Finally, his cock slipped out of her pussy and he moved off of her. He walked to her bathroom and returned in a few moments holding a steaming wash cloth in his fingertips.

"Spread your legs, Princess."

She opened her eyes and complied with his request. He laid the steaming cloth on her distended pussy and clit and pressed down lightly with the palm of his hand.

"Oohhhhhhh, Pete, that's so marvelous. Oh Baby, thank you."

"You're welcome. Here's a dry cloth to use when the heat's gone away. You just lay here, I'm going to get dressed. I still have to drive home, you know."

He dressed and once again sat on the couch next to her. He lightly caressed her belly and her breasts, causing her to moan almost continuously as his fingers roamed her body. After a short time, he leaned down and kissed her mouth.

"I have to go, Princess. I'll call you tomorrow, ok?"

"Yes, please, I'd really like that. Thank you for an amazing evening, Pete."

"Thank you, Princess, it wouldn't have been amazing without you. I'll lock the door behind me so you don't have to get up just yet. Good night, pleasant dreams."

"Good night, my Prince, pleasant dreams to you as well. Drive safely."

All the way back to his apartment, Pete couldn't erase the smile that was plastered across his face. Damn, he thought, now I'll have to do something for my space and for her as well. Valentine's Day! Suckered again!

He called her Sunday in the late afternoon. They talked for two hours, mostly about nothing, sometimes coming close to initiating telephone sex but always backing off at the last moment. She was convinced that he was teasing her and it was driving her mad with desire. She didn't know how she would handle her pent up desire when she saw him in the office on Monday.

On Monday morning, Pete came into his office and found a Valentine's Day card on his desk. When he opened it, he was startled by the verse.

"Valentine's Day comes once a year, so that lover's may have their say,

I haven't cum for such a long time, Will you please fuck me today?"

The card was unsigned, but the handwriting was unmistakably hers. His face almost couldn't contain his grin as he read the card over and over, then put it in his desk drawer and headed down the hall to her office.

He knocked once as he entered but her office was empty. He noted that her coat was there so she was somewhere on the premises. It's just as well, he thought, I probably would have broken her rule about hanky panky in the office.

He went back to his office and buried himself in his work. He was working on a complicated tax return and wasn't aware of the outside world. His small office was four walls with no windows so he didn't realize that a major blizzard was already underway.

As it happened, whenever Stacy passed by his office, he was either in the coffee room or in the men's room so they didn't connect the rest of the day.

At 4:30 in the afternoon, he got up to stretch and visit the men's room. He was planning to stay and decorate his space in the coffee room after hours so the pit stop was a must. He had an idea of what he would do but it would take some time to complete it. When he returned to his small office ten minutes later, he found the lights had been turned off. Slightly annoyed, he flipped the switch and turned the lights back on, then sat down at his computer. He was just finishing a return and had to pass it on to the review staff. Punching a few buttons accomplished that task and he decided he needed a cup of coffee.

In the coffee room, he found the lights and the coffeepot had been turned off. The room took on a red hue from the decorations already in place and the safety lights at each end. He began to rummage thru the cabinets in search of some coffee. He slammed the doors harder as his search continued and his frustration grew. Finally, in the last cabinet, he found a small jar of Maxwell House Instant coffee. He retrieved the jar and was just turning around when he saw her.

Stacy stood about five feet away and was swinging a golf club at his head. He ducked quickly and she missed. The miss caused her to spin around and she fell slightly backwards with a look of horror on her face.

"Oh, Pete, I'm so sorry. I thought you were an intruder."

A few minutes earlier, she had walked thru the offices looking for other co-workers. She remembered turning off the lights in his office, figuring he had forgotten. She was pissed that he had left without telling her, especially after all they had shared. She thought she was alone in the building until she heard doors slamming in the coffee room.

Slowly, she realized he must have been in the men's room when she made her rounds, that's why she missed seeing him. Now she was in real trouble. He was the one person in the whole world that meant anything to her and she had almost killed him. Her world had surely crashed and just before Valentine's Day to boot. She had been dreaming of the start of their romance, especially after Saturday night. So much for the promise of a perfect Valentine's Day!

She hung her head and began to sob. He stepped over to her and wrapped her in his arms, just holding her until her sobbing stopped. She raised her head and tentatively kissed him. When he responded, she pushed her tongue into his mouth and pressed her body against him. When the kiss ended, he waited for her to speak.

"Oh, Pete, I'm so sorry I swung at you. I thought I was alone here. When I heard noises in the coffee room, I just grabbed what was available to defend myself. When I saw a man, I immediately attacked and thank god you reacted quickly enough to avoid injury. I'm so sorry, Pete, I really didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me. Please."

"Do you always attack men in the coffee room?"

"No. I should explain. Three years ago, a stranger came into the office when I was working late alone. It seems that someone left the front door unlocked. He almost raped me right there in the coffee room and I've been scared that it would happen again. That's why I attacked you before I realized who you were. I'm so sorry, Pete. Please try to understand. Please forgive me."

"Of course I'll forgive you. No harm, no foul. Next time you hear noises in here it would be prudent to look before you start swinging, don't you think?"

"Yes, darling, I'll try to remember that. Pete, we're snowed in. There's a major storm raging outside these walls and no one can get in or out."

"Really? Let's go look out the front windows. This I've got to see. I love watching storms. Come on."

Hand in hand they walked to the reception area and just stared at the white-out happening in front of them. Stacy was standing in front of him with his hands on her waist as they watched the swirling, blowing snow. He rested his head on hers as his hands began to creep up her torso.

When his hands reached her breasts, Stacy let out a sigh and sank back into him, closing her eyes to let the emotions wash over her. His fingers closed around her hard nipples and began to pinch them lightly. She moaned and moved against him as these sensations raced through her body. When he increased the pressure on her nipples, she leaned backward, pushing her chest deeper into his hands and pressing her ass backward into his groin.

He moved his head and kissed her ear. She shuddered and turned her head to kiss him squarely on the mouth. In the next instant, she turned her body and he released her nipples, allowing her to press hard against him. He moved his hands down to her ass cheeks and pressed her against his hardening cock.

She was on the verge of cumming when he broke the kiss and held her tightly in his arms. He continued to kiss and lick her ear as she shuddered against him.

"We should probably get set up for the night, Stacy. If we're going to stay here, I can set up one of those blow-up mattresses in my office. A little dinner might be in order as well. How does that sound to you?"

"Oh, yes, Pete. That's just fine with me. Hold me for a moment longer, please, I need to settle down a little before I try to make us some dinner."

After holding each other for a short time, they returned to the coffee room to begin the process of settling in. Pete went to the supply closet and retrieved a mattress, some pillows and some blankets. He told her he would set them up and be back in a few minutes.

Once he got the supplies to his office, he moved the office furniture to the left, making room for the mattress on the floor. He plugged in the mattress and in a few minutes it was inflated. He laid the two blankets over the mattress and dropped the pillows at the far end.

In the meantime, Stacy was fixing bowls of soup for them for dinner with cheese and crackers to snack on after the soup. She also set up a pot of coffee and started it perking. She was humming to herself when he came back into the room and put his arms around her, kissing her on the neck. She leaned back into him and tilted her neck to give him access.

They ate dinner in silence, both of them thinking about what the night would bring. They had made love last Saturday but this was more like living together. They would be here for at least 24 hours and neither of them had any change of clothes.

After dinner, they turned on the television in the coffee room and watched the local news. The storm was severe and residents were urged to stay where they were until the plows could open the roads. The broadcaster expected the storm to rage for at least another twelve hours.

That meant that in addition to the probability of sleeping together, they also had to amuse themselves until then. Pete was the first to speak.

"Stacy, I think I would like to join the contest, it's not too late, is it?"

"Of course not, Pete. Valentine's Day is tomorrow. You'll have to work quickly. Do you have something in mind?"

"Yes, I think so. I brought some photos from home and I thought I'd use some red ribbons to frame them. I have only a small space so it shouldn't take too long. Do you have something to do in your office while I get creative? I'm not sure I could work with an audience."

"I've always got work to do. Let me know when you're done and we'll have coffee and watch television for awhile, ok?"

"Absolutely. It shouldn't take too long. I'll go get my stuff. See you in a little while, Princess."

They kissed lightly then, each of them knowing that the night would bring them closer together. Stacy returned to her office and Pete retrieved the photos he brought with him. Several of them were of the dogs he had loved over time, several of them were his kids, taken long ago. His idea was to juxtapose these around a blank space, holding only a question mark. The idea being that he was still searching for his Valentine.

He found the tape and began to work. Two hours later, he knocked on Stacy's door.

"Hi, I'm done. How are you doing?"

"Great. I just about done here as well. I need about ten more minutes and I'll sign off. It's only 8 pm, Pete, what do we do for the rest of the evening?"

"Just finish your work, Princess, I'll think of something. Meet me in the coffee room when you're ready."

Pete asked if they had a couple of decks of cards in the office. Stacy told him which of the cabinets to look in. When she finally walked into the room, she stared at his place on the wall."

"Interesting, Pete, but what does it mean?"

"All will be revealed tomorrow, Stacy, for now I have an idea. Would you like to play some cards?"

"Sure, what are we going to play, strip poker?"

"No, that would be too easy. I'll teach you a game I learned from my wife's family. It originated in South America among the Gaucho's to pass the time while they were herding cattle on the pampas. It's called Borocco and it's a combination of several games. Each hand is unique so you can play it for a long time without getting bored. If you can find a pen and some paper, I'll write down the rules for you and we can begin to keep score after you're comfortable with the rules."

"Ok, I'll be back in a jiffy. I have paper and pens in my office."

They played two games, both of which Pete won. Stacy gave him a run for his money the second game but they decided that it was late enough to prepare for bed. They went to their separate rest rooms to take care of necessities and to wash themselves as best they could in preparation for each other.

Pete decided to sleep naked as he usually did, given that when his door was closed, the room would be pitch black when he turned out the light. Folding his clothes on the seat of his chair, he snapped off the light switch. The two blankets were quite comfortable atop the mattress. He lay on his back with his hands under his head thinking about his situation.

Finally, he heard her tap on is partially open door.

"Pete, are you still awake?"

"Of course. You should know that I am naked under the covers in here, are you naked?"

"No, but I will be very shortly."

"Open the door slowly but don't turn the light on. I moved the furniture to the left. You can undress in the doorway and put your things on the chair. The mattress is on the floor to your right."

The door cracked open and he saw the silhouette of her body with the light from the hallway behind her. God, she was gorgeous, he thought. She hesitantly began to undress, first unbuttoning her blouse and placing it on the chair. Her bra came next and he could clearly see the outline of her small, pert breasts.

She unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it, leaving only her panties on her luscious body. Pete's cock was as hard as a steel pole by this time. Hooking her thumbs in the waistline of her panties, she slowly pushed them down and placed them on top of her other clothes. With her right hand, she reached back and closed the door.

"Drop down to your knees. The mattress is just at the edge of the desk. I'll pull back the covers for you."

In the next instant, he felt her hand press the edge of the mattress. He pulled the top cover back to allow her to crawl in and she did, moving up to the pillow level before lying down on her side. She was facing away from him as he threw the covers over both of them. For a brief moment, they lay besides each other, not touching at all. He heard her let out a deep sigh just before she spoke.

"Pete, could you hold me, please? I'd feel much safer."

"Just stay as you are and I'll move over behind you. My right arm is going under the pillow and my left arm is going around your waist, ok?"

"Yes, that's good. I have your hand. Oh, Yes, that's so good. Press against me, please, like that, yes, thank you."

He was spooned against her with his hard cock pressed into the small of her back. His left hand was resting on her belly with her hand atop his. He was very careful not to touch her breasts as he moved his body closer. She wiggled her ass against his cock and pressed backwards with her torso forcing him to be in full contact with her warm body.

"Can I make a small adjustment, please?"

"Sure. Get as comfortable as you can. It's going to be a long night."

To his surprise, she lifted her left leg and reached down to flip his cock between her legs, pressing it into the folds of her pussy lips. She then lowered her leg to trap his cock between her smooth, hot thighs.

She sighed audibly as she closed her leg over his hard cock but didn't otherwise move. He couldn't believe it. Steady, boy, don't get aggressive. Let her take the lead. After all, she is still your boss.

They settled in together, their breathing almost matching one another. She laced the fingers of her right hand thru his fingers and cooed as she lightly caressed the back of his left hand on her belly. She tingled as she felt his warm breath on the back of her neck and in a few minutes, she was sound asleep, safe in the arms of her lover. He finally relaxed when he realized she had fallen asleep.

Sometime during the night, he wasn't quite sure when, she had turned over and as he began to wake up, he found her nose just inches from his own. Her small breasts were pressed against his chest and her arms were around him, draped casually over his waist. His cock was as hard as a rock and pressing into her soft belly. He couldn't resist kissing her pert nose and she sighed as he did so.

"Is it morning yet?" she whispered.

"Not sure." He replied.

She lifted her head just a little and placed a light kiss on his mouth. He moved his left hand to the back of her head and held her there, returning her kiss with just a hint of tongue as he licked her lips.

"ummm" she breathed, "that's nice. More, please."

He kissed her again, harder this time, and he felt her mouth soften and her tongue sneak out to lick his lips. His cock began to throb as their kiss continued and a small moan escaped her lips. Her body began to move, rubbing her breasts against his chest and her pussy against his hard cock.

"Pete, make love to me, please, I want you so bad."

She rolled onto her back, pulling him with her. She spread her legs, allowing his cock to press against her pussy lips and their hips bumped together. As their kiss continued, he moved his hips against her without entering her and she responded by pushing her hips against him.

"Stacy, are you sure?"

"Yes, oh, yes. Please, I need you."

She rolled her hips, surrounding him with her lean legs. His cock nearly entered her when she moved and she moaned as she felt the head pushing against her moist slit.

"That's it, Pete, right there. Push it in. Oh, Yes, Yes."

He pressed his hips forward, entering her with just the head of his cock. She dug her fingers into his shoulder blades in response, so he pushed in a little further.

"Oh, Pete, you're so big. You're splitting me, Oh, Yes."

He pressed forward, pushing another inch or so of his cock into the gasping woman, then paused to let her get used to being filled. When he stopped pushing, she urged him on.

"Yes, darling, push it in, give it all to me, I want you deep inside me, Pete, please, fuck me, oh, fuck me, yes."

He moved slightly back, then pressed forward and entered her completely. She gasped and closed her legs tightly around him, digging her nails into his back as she grasped him tightly. Her mouth found his and she shoved her tongue deeply into his waiting mouth, filling it in the same way that his cock was filling her pussy. She was in heaven at last and so was he.

Her hips began to buck against him, forcing him to begin to fuck her in earnest. Pull out, shove forward, yes, oh, that's good, that's soooo good. Oh, God, her pussy is milking me. It's so tight and so silky and ..and...Ohhhhh."

They fell into a rhythm. She forced her ass off the mattress as he slammed his cock into her. Both of them were trying to get inside the other as deeply as they could. She screamed as he felt her hot juices bathing his cock and it was all he could do not to cum. He wanted to give her more. He gritted his teeth, holding back his cum as she finally began to come down from her high. She was gasping for breath and clinging to him hard as he continued to move in and out of her divine pussy. In a few moments, she began to mumble in his ear.

"Oh, Pete, help me, I want to cum again, Oh, you feel so good inside me, fuck me, Pete, fuck me hard, cum in me, make it hot, Oh, yes, Pete, I love you, oh"

When she came the second time, he couldn't hold back and blasted his hot cum deep into her pussy. She screamed as she came again and her scream pitched even higher as she felt his hot cum bathe her pussy walls.

She nearly passed out with the sensation of Pete cumming inside her. He nearly passed out from the sensation of her pussy pulling his hot cum from him. Their worlds exploded into a billion bits of colored light. The sub-atomic particles that made up each of them co-mingled and settled into a new pattern. He was a part of her and she was a part of him. The old Pete and Stacy were no more. They were reformed into new people, intimately connected at the lowest possible level, never to be the same again.