My Boss, My Valentine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When their breathing returned to almost normal, they looked into each other's eyes and they knew their world had changed. They remained locked together for a long time until his limp cock finally slipped from her wet pussy. He rolled onto his side and she rolled into him, not wanting to let him go. He wrapped his arms around her and they fell back to sleep for another hour or two before the ringing phone woke them up.

Pete moved up to his knees and reached across her to find the telephone on his desk.

"Hello"

"Hi, Pete, It's Jim. Are you ok?"

"Yes, We're fine, Jim. Where are you?"

"I'm at home. I made it in just before the storm hit yesterday. Who's there with you?"

"Stacy. She's fine two but I think she's still sleeping. We got out the air mattresses and blankets and we're quite snug here. I haven't checked yet but I don't think we're going to be leaving anytime soon."

"No, I wouldn't advise it. Is anyone else there?"

"No, it's just us, the workaholics. We didn't notice that everyone had left until it was too late to leave ourselves. We have food and the mattresses and the television, so we're ok for probably another day or two. If we're stuck here longer than that, we'll have to break into the vending machines."

"Ok, as long as you're safe. Ask Stacy to call me when she wakes up, ok? Have a good day and don't try to go anywhere, it's a nightmare out there."

"Ok, Jim, we'll stay put and I'll have her call you later."

As the conversation was in progress, Stacy's hand had begun massaging his cock and it was responding nicely. Near the end, she added her mouth to the efforts and it was all he could do to not groan into the phone. When he finally hung up, she took his whole cock into her mouth, forcing the head down the opening of her throat.

He collapsed back to the mattress but she didn't let go of his cock. He began to maneuver her body so that he could get to her pussy as she sucked his cock and she assisted him in the realignment. As his mouth attacked her dripping pussy, she deep-throated his cock again.

He rolled them so that she was on top and could control how deep his cock went. He began licking and biting her pussy lips, causing her hips to buck and her mouth to emit small yelps and moans around his cock. When he licked her clit, she yelled and flooded his face with her juices, clinging hard to his cock all the while.

He lapped up her juices as she began to relax. She lay moaning and writhing on top of him with her hand firmly gripping his cock. He had a firm grip on her ass as he licked her dripping juices, kneading her ass cheeks with his strong fingers.

Finally, he pushed her off him and moved up to kiss her and hold her while she recovered from her latest orgasm. As her breathing returned to normal, she began to rain kisses on his face. Then she whispered a request into his ear between kisses.

"Pete, can I sit on you, please?"

In response, he lifted her by her arms and moved her down his body until she was sitting with his cock between her pussy lips. She sat up on her knees and with bright eyes, reached down to adjust the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly, she sat down on his hard cock, impaling herself.

He watched her expression change as his cock penetrated her. She was absolutely blissful when his entire cock was inside her.

She closed her eyes and began to rock back and forth. He placed his hands on her hips to steady her, as her rocking became more violent. Forward and back, side to side, up and down, she was moving every way she could. Her movements allowed his cock to touch different places inside of her sensitive pussy. Low moans and yelps escaped her lips as she moved and she was taken completely into the motion.

Finally, she began to move up and down hard, raising herself almost off his cock then slamming her body back down, driving it as deeply as possible inside herself. He held her waist to assist her. She nearly wore herself out so he took over, raising and dropping her on his hard cock. She was like a rag doll in his hands as he reached for his own climax. When he came she froze, pushing down on his cock as hard as she could, every muscle tensed to grab the most from this exquisite sensation.

When she expelled a huge breath, she fell forward onto his chest and collapsed. He wrapped his arms around her

and held her tightly as he recovered from his own orgasm. He managed to catch the edge of the blanket and throw it over them and they slept for another two hours. This time when they woke up it was with light kisses and licks and low murmurs of appreciation.

"Stacy, do you have a photo of yourself here?"

"Yes, Pete, I was going to us it on my section of the wall."

"May I have a copy of it, please."

"Of course. It's not a very good photo, however, my neighbor took it. What are you going to do with it?"

"I'm going to cover my question mark with it, if that's ok with you. It would mean breaking your rule about hanky-panky in the office. Once it's up, everyone would know."

"I think we've already broken that rule to pieces, Pete. Beside, there are no real secrets around here. I'd be proud to have my photo in your space."

"Happy Valentine's Day, Princess."

"Happy Valentine's Day to you, My Prince."