My Boss' Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
E.Z.Riter
E.Z.Riter
586 Followers

"Did you orgasm?" I asked. She kissed me gently.

"Bobby, I probably don't orgasm from you fucking me one time in ten. That is the reason I like you to eat me. And, it is one of the reasons I want Mr. Williams' monster cock. I orgasmed over and over on his cock, Bobby. Now, please eat me, baby. I want to cum, too."

I slipped between her legs, my mouth and tongue licking and sucking, taking her cum and mine, until she screamed in orgasm. When she had recovered, she continued.

"Saturday, I accompanied him as he played golf, riding in the cart. The cart was crowded with three of us but it was cozy. His partner put his hand on my leg at one point. I looked at Mr. Williams but he winked at me. His partner, Mr. Arnold, took liberties the rest of the way. I came on his fingers behind the seventeenth green."

Becky was watching me like a hawk, to see my reaction. I was enjoying her story very much.

"Saturday night, he told me what to wear. Do you want to see it?"

"Very much," I replied.

She jumped up and opened her suitcase. She put on a black garter belt, black fishnet stockings, black five-inch-heeled shoes with a strap running around her ankle, a very short and very tight black skirt. She added a white pushup bra and a see through white blouse which emphasized her breasts and narrow waist. She looked like a slut, a high class slut.

"Like it?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Watch when I sit down."

She sat. It was almost impossible for her pussy not to show, the dress was so short. And, since she wore no panties and was shaven, the lips of her pussy were plainly visible.

"What do you think, Bobby? I am a slut, or what? I told you I would be his slut." She was excited at the thought, at being his slut.

"Go on with your story," I said. She smiled at me.

"'What are we doing tonight?" I asked.

'Mr. Arnold is joining us for dinner. Then, the three of us are coming back here for sex.'

I began to tingle. I never had two men before. And, it was very thrilling to be told and expected to obey without regard for my feelings. It was a lovely dinner at another great restaurant. During dinner both of them played with my legs. Oh, Bobby, at one point, my skirt was up so far, both of them put fingers in me at the same time. It made me cum. Right there in the restaurant, I came from two men finger fucking me. When we returned to the house, Mr. Arnold kissed me and began undressing me. Mr. Williams joined us. I never had two men before as you know, Bobby. I took one in my ass while another was in my pussy. I sucked one off while the other fucked me. I kept their cocks clean with my mouth. I must have cum fifty times. They left me in the guest bedroom, passed out from exhaustion."

She grinned.

"You have cum twice tonight. Do you need another?"

"Oh, yes," I said with a laugh.

"Doggie style?" Becky said. I fucked my wife doggie style. This time I believe she came as I lasted forever.

"What happened next?"

Becky was exhausted, drifting in and out of sleep.

"Hum?"

"After Saturday night?"

"Oh. Sunday, I fucked and sucked them both again. Then, I took a short nap. Mr. Williams awakened me, telling me we had an errand. That is when he had me pierced. That hurt. He meant it to hurt. The man at the tattoo parlor who did the piercing suggested they use a topical painkiller on me to deaden the area. Mr. Williams told him no, he wanted me to feel it.

'We need to tie her down, then,' the guy said. They tied me to a table, naked, legs spread. I felt him grab the hood with forceps and pull it out. Then, pop. I screamed like crazy. They gave me some aspirin. It is still throbbing some."

Becky smiled wanly.

"Bobby, I have got to sleep," she said and rolled over. I heard her snoring in an instant.

The week was fairly uneventful. The biggest change was for me was I had sex with my wife every night. And, it was not the plain old sex we had been having. It was wild, hard sex with both of us orgasming until we could not cum again. Of course, I ate her pussy each night. It was very clear to me that my cock did not make her cum.

Then, Wednesday, she went to the beauty parlor. Becky had long brown hair which reached to her shoulders. She always wore it straight. She always wore a small earring in each ear. When she got back, I was shocked at the change in her appearance. Her hair was cut shorter, dyed a beautiful golden blonde and curled so it lay around her head. And, she had five tiny gold rings in each ear.

Thursday night, she said, "I am not going to have sex with you. I know you are suppose to tell him. I just want to see what he will do." I was angry with her for denying me and told her so. She was very surprised I was so strong with her. I think it secretly pleased her. But, she was adamant. She wanted to find out what Mr. Williams would do. She found out.

When I told him, he immediately called her at school. He ordered her to his office as soon as school was over that afternoon. About four, he called me, telling me to join him in his office. Becky was sitting in a chair in his waiting room when I got there. Immediately, we both entered. She was twitching all over as she stood in front of his desk, bright eyed and eager with anticipation. He never said a word to her, although he did speak to me. He came around from behind his desk and undressed her. When Becky was at school, she still wore the same conservative clothes she had always worn. Other times, she dressed like the slut she had become. He stripped her naked except for her thigh high stockings. Those he rolled down to her knees.

Then, he started fastening restraints to her wrists, thick leather bracelets which buckled in place and had big rings. Becky never complained. In fact, she was loving it. I could smell her pussy and see the juice on her thigh. When he finished with her arms, he attached restraints to her legs. He pushed her face down over his desk. With rope, he bound her legs and arms so she could not get away.

Becky was wild now. She started begging him not to hurt her. He grinned at me. It was clear she was loving what was happening to her. Finally, her spoke to her.

"Becky, I do not tolerate disobedience. I told you to satisfy your husband every night. He tells me you intentionally did not obey last night to see what I would do."

"Yes, sir," she sobbed.

I could see the panic in her eyes as he jammed a ball gag in her mouth and fastened the straps behind her head. Her face was total fear and she was squirming all she could when he showed her the willow branch. It was about four feet long and very supple.

"Now, Becky, you are a slut and I am your master. Bob is your husband. You will obey both of us all the time. This whipping will help you remember that."

He gave her twenty and he was not gentle. The stripes covered her from the back of her knees to the small of her back, although most landed on her ass and upper thighs. I could hear her scream through the gag as the welts, red and ugly, immediately popped up when the willow branch struck her.

When he stopped, he commanded, "fuck her cunt, Bob."

I was rock hard. I jumped behind her and slammed into her. She orgasmed on the first thrust but I was pleased how long I lasted before I filled her with cum. Mr. Williams dropped his pants. His cock was a monster, much bigger than mine. He ran it in and out of her sopping pussy to get lubrication, then slammed it as hard as he could in her ass. She screamed again and passed out. He stopped, his cock in her to the hilt. He retrieved smelling salts from his shirt pocket and held it under her nose. When she revived, he fucked her ass long and hard until they both came. He walked in front of her, removed the gag and stuck his cock in her face, ordering her to clean him. I watched her lick her shit and his cum from his cock. He left her there across the desk.

He sat in his chair and called his secretary, ordering drinks for him and me. The secretary did not even flinch when she saw Becky tied down and freshly fucked over his desk. I was have expected Becky to be embarrassed at being seen by someone else. It was obvious what had happened. But, she had a wild, slutty grin in spite of her crying when the secretary walked in the room.

After Becky's sobbing had quieted, he asked, "Have we learned a lesson today, slut?"

"Yes, sir," she said, in a tiny, little girl voice.

"I will do this whenever I wish and next time, I will not be as gentle with you."

"Yes, sir," she sobbed again.

"Do you understand about being Bob's slut as well as mine?"

She looked over at me. It was the most loving look I had received from her in a very long time."

"Yes, sir."

"Release her, Bob." I unbound my wife. When her hands were free, she gently explored her ass, winching every time she touched herself.

"May I go clean up, Mr. Williams?" she asked.

"No. Just dress. I want the cum to run down your leg, slut. I want everyone to know you are freshly whipped and freshly fucked."

When he called her a slut, she gave him a wild, sexy look.

"You like being my slut, don't you, Becky?"

She said nothing but her look screamed yes. He jumped to he side and swatted her ass which was still tender from her whipping. She squealed and jumped.

"I asked you a question, slut."

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes. I like being your slut." She turned to look at me. "I like being your slut, too, Bobby."

From that day forward, there was no question about out relationships. Mr. Williams was my boss and Becky's master. I was his employee and Becky's husband. Becky was my wife, a teacher, but, first and foremost, she was a slut, his slut first and my slut second.

To be continued

Please! Give me your comments.

E.Z.Riter
E.Z.Riter
586 Followers
12