My Boss' Slut Ch. 9

Story Info
Can they live happily ever after?
5.1k words
3.3
110k
33
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
E.Z.Riter
E.Z.Riter
585 Followers

The attached work of fiction is intended to be entertainment for adults in locations in which it is legal. If it is illegal in your location, DO NOT read. This is a copyrighted work. Reposting or any other use strictly prohibited without the express, written permission of the copyright holder, except may be posted as part of a review or posted to free-access, non-commercial archive sites.

Copyright 1998 by E. Z. Riter.

Please! Give me your comments.

*****

Over the next three weeks, our lives were pretty much like any typical American family. I went to work each week day at the office where Mr. Williams was my boss. Becky went to her job in her townhouse as a professional slut where she'd fuck between two and six of the club members each day. Usually, Trudy had dinner with us. After dinner, the three of us visited and had sex. After Trudy went home, Becky and I cuddled in bed, falling asleep in each other's arms.

I never imagined my sex life would be this good. I couldn't even believe that Becky was so hot because before she became my boss' slut, our sex life was mediocre. Not only did I have a world class slut, my wife, in my bed each night, I had Trudy, too. Trudy was sweet, as sweet as my darling Becky. She was more shy and not as good in bed but, she was still damn good.

Trudy really surprised me in the way she opened up with Becky. The two of them enjoyed making love, as they called it. I enjoyed watching them, seeing their bodies, smelling them. I knew Trudy wanted no more than the three of us though. She made that very clear. For her, Mr. Williams, Becky and I were the limit. That was fine, too. Not everyone is a world class slut like my Becky.

One night Becky was in the bathroom after dinner. Trudy and I were in the kitchen cleaning up when we heard an ear piercing shriek. Becky came running into the kitchen wild eyed.

"Blue! Look! Blue!"

She collapsed on the floor and began to sob. Trudy and I ran to her, still unaware of the cause of her anguish.

"My home pregnancy test is blue! I'm pregnant! Pregnant, Bobby. Oh, god, I have waited so long."

The three of us sobbed and held each other, our joy at Becky's pregnancy more than we could stand.

The next day a test at the doctor confirmed it. Becky was pregnant. She was pregnant, a child growing in her womb. Of course, we did not know which of the seven men who gambled on her impregnation was the father or what race the baby would be but, we didn't care. Becky was pregnant. I was so thrilled for her, and so was Trudy.

After Becky told my boss, Mr. Williams, of her joy, he scheduled a big party for that next Saturday afternoon at his club to celebrate Becky's pregnancy.

Trudy and I went to the mall when Becky left in Mr. Williams limo. Becky was so happy she pranced down the sidewalk and flashed her shaved pussy and pierced pussy at Mr. Gleason before jumping in the car. Poor Mr. Gleason. Becky did tease him terribly, allowing him only an infrequent blow job to quench the flames she built in him. I just realized that was unfair to Becky. She wasn't a tease. She was so sexual and slutty that every man who saw her wanted her. That made me proud. Everyone wanted my wife but only Mr. Williams, the men who chose to give her to, and I had her.

Becky was happy not only because she was pregnant. She was happy because her pregnancy meant she could fuck all twenty-five of the club members without them wearing condoms. She was very excited about that.

"And without condoms. I'm pregnant so they can all splash their cum in me. Oh, Bobby, I do love cum in me," she giggled as she was dressing.

About two months later, Trudy moved in with us. She was a great help to Becky during her pregnancy. Both Becky and I enjoyed sex with Trudy. The three of us slept in the big king-sized bed in our bedroom. She was a real member of our family.

For the duration of Becky's pregnancy, our lives were normal. Until she started her ninth month, Becky went to work every day just like Trudy and I did.

Becky delivered a beautiful, healthy baby boy. The timing showed the funnel and comb had done the trick. When I visited the hospital about three days after the baby was born, Becky was sitting up in bed nursing the baby. We had not named him yet. Her tits were even bigger than they had been and full of rich, thick milk which Mr. Williams, Trudy and I had already sampled. Becky had enough milk for us all. Becky was smiling up at me, happiness and sweetness radiating from her. I preferred she watch the baby. I would have hated it if that massive tit crushed him.

"Bobby, I've decided on a name for him. I call going to name him Robert Edward Jones, Jr., after you."

While I was honored my wife wanted another man's baby to have my name, I had other plans.

"No, Becky. We're going to name him and the others after their fathers, whoever they may be."

"Oh, Bobby. Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"I like that, Bobby. It's so slutty. We'll always think of the father when we call our child's name. But I want to name him now and we don't know his father yet."

"Yes, we do. The DNA tests came back today."

She jerked, which squeezed a breast, I mean tit, which forced a surge of milk down the baby, which made him choke. She patted his back lovingly and returned him to his meal.

"Who is it?" she asked excitedly.

"His father is Charles Williams."

"Horse? Horse! Oh, Bobby, how wonderful. I was praying Horse would father the first one. Can we call the baby Charlie?"

"No, Becky. Let's call him Colt."

"Oh, Bobby. That's perfect. Colt. Little Colt, sired by Horse. Darling, little, baby, Colt."

She lovingly stroked the man-child heartily nursing as her massive teat, her face with the radiance of a mother, the happy mother she was. She looked up at me. A sexy smile crossed her face.

"If he's hung like his father, we'll have to call him Stallion when he's grown."

I knew my Becky loved Charles Williams' big cock. I knew of the twenty-five men fucking her (twenty-six if you include me), Horse's cock was the biggest. That's why he was called Horse. Becky and Horse had a very special relationship that extended beyond sex. I think they loved each other.

Becky glanced up with a devilish expression in her eye.

"If he's hung like his father, I think his mother will have to introduce him to sex."

I gasped. "Are you joking?"

"No. Mothers need to teach and help their children, don't they? I'll introduce them all, boys and girls. Bobby, none of them could have a better teacher than I am. I mean, I'm a teacher and a slut. Who better to teach sex ed?"

I couldn't tell if she was joking or not. The little glimmer in her eye made me believe she was teasing, but something about the way she said it made me think she was serious. I had years to think about that.

Horse was so overjoyed at the baby being his, he wept. His son and my boss, Mr. Williams, seemed very happy, too. It occurred to me that Colt was my boss' brother, or half brother anyway. I wondered how he felt about Becky bringing his brother into the world rather than his son. If it bothered him, he never showed it.

The next year, and the one after it, produced the same cycle. Becky would be fertilized by the men making the bet, six the second year, five the third, since the winner of the previous year's bet dropped out of the process. Becky would get pregnant. We all continued our work routines.

The second child was Jade Li Jones, named by Mr. Li, who won the bet that year, after his grandmother, the clan matriarch who emigrated from China two generations ago.

The third was Anna Maria Martinez Jones, named for two lovely Hispanic ladies, the grandmothers of Mr. Martinez, the child's father. After the winner was announced, Mr. Martinez arrived at the hospital with his wife, five children by her and our baby's two namesakes to bless and welcome the new arrival.

No man ever had two such beautiful, happy, healthy and wonderful daughters as I did. And none had such a fine son as Colt.

Colt had been born in June, Jade in late April, and, Maria in February, of three consecutive years. Becky was dropping babies every ten or eleven months. Although she was very happy and healthy, the deliveries and her profession tired her. Trudy quit working for Mr. Williams two months before Maria was born. She stayed home to care for the children, allowing Becky to continue her profession, and me to continue in mine. I'd received some nice promotions in the intervening years. My status and income were significantly higher. So was my work load.

It had been a wonderful, idyllic life. Becky was eight months pregnant with the fourth child when a tragedy occurred, a tragedy which altered our lives significantly.

I was at the office when the phone rang. It was Becky. She sounded hysterical.

"Bobby! Bobby! I'm at the hospital. Oh, god, Bobby. Horse has had a heart attack!"

I broke the news to Mr. Williams, my boss, and Horse's son. He rushed to the hospital as did I. Becky was in the CCU waiting room. Becky looked terrible and forlorn. Her makeup, always put on thickly since she was a slut, was running down her face. Her hair was a fright.

She had been wearing a bra since Colt was born, a nursing bra, since she had been constantly nursing one child or another for almost four years. It was her intention to nurse each child for two years, so she was still nursing Jade and Maria. Truthfully, she still took Colt to her breasts sometimes, letting the boy share in her bounty. Her milk laden breasts were a EEE.

She was without that bra now. Her breasts were high and firm and huge. Milk was pouring from her. The milk had soaked her blouse which was only a piece of see through cotton. It was running down to her micro-mini-skirt, which was askew.

"Oh, Bobby," she wailed when she saw me. She threw her arms around me and collapsed. I helped her to a seat just as Mr. Williams came in. She was sobbing but trying to hold it in. She was so distraught she couldn't help the tears. We all were distraught.

A young doctor walked out of the unit toward us.

"Are you the family of Charles Williams?"

"Yes. I'm his son," my boss replied.

The doctor had not looked at any of us except Becky. He could not pull his eyes away from those tits of hers. In fact, every man in the waiting room and a good part of the floor staff has taken up positions to stare at Becky.

She was oblivious to them which told me how distraught she really was. My Becky, being a true slut, loved to have men stare at her. If she realized they were looking, she would be showing off herself to them.

"Was anyone with him when the heart attack occurred?" the doctor asked.

Becky nodded as she wiped her tear stained face with a cloth.

"What was he doing?"

"We were fucking," Becky sobbed in a loud voice.

The waiting room got extremely quiet. I could see men staring at us, mouths open and eyes wide. "You were having sex? I find that hard to believe. Mr. Williams is eighty-four," the doctor said.

Becky jumped up, her little fists clenched, arms rigid by her side. She screamed in the doctor's face.

"That eighty-four-year-old man is the father of my three-year-old son. He has a cock like a baseball bat. I mean size and hardness. And, he has the heart of a gentle lion. Don't you demean him in my presence!"

Becky collapsed to the seat again, sobbing audibly. A murmur of voices floated over the waiting room, probably discussions of Becky's revelation. The doctor was shaken.

"I'm sorry, Miss . . . " the doctor sputtered.

"Mrs. Jones. Becky Jones. I'm Bob Jones, her husband," I interrupted.

The doctor looked stunned. The murmurs started again.

"Mrs. Jones. I meant nothing derogatory. Can you tell me, did he give any indication of the attack? Did he say anything that might help us?"

"Oh, oh. Poor Horse. He said real loudly 'Oh, God. I'm coming.' I though he was having an orgasm. I didn't know he meant he was going to Heaven."

Becky broke down again, sobbing pitifully. Everyone who had heard her was motionless and speechless.

"How is my father?" Mr. Williams intervened.

"Touch and go," the doctor replied. "I'll keep you informed."

The doctor turned to leave, stopped and turned back, staring at Becky again. Mr. Williams went to his side.

"If he was having sex with her, I'm surprised your father has lived this long. She looks like she's woman enough to kill any man."

My boss replied, "I feel that way every time I fuck her."

The doctor's mouth flew open as he stared at my boss. He shivered. I could see his pants were tented. He was mumbling to himself as he disappeared back into CCU.

Over the next thirty minutes, other people arrived. Trudy came. It took her some time to find a baby sitter. Christina Williams. Mr. Williams wife, and Mrs. Simpson, Mr. Williams sister, arrived together. Christina was a tall, elegant, classy looking women. She was very beautiful and well shaped. I wondered how she was in bed. If Christina knew about Becky or Trudy, it didn't show. She evidenced no hostility at all to my wife and my girlfriend, both of whom were her husband's sluts.

Then, the young doctor came out. He looked tired and drawn. Walking directly to Becky, he said, "Mrs. Jones, Mr. Williams is asking for you." He led Becky into the CCU. The rest of us followed.

Horse lay dying, tubes and electrical contacts attached to every part of his body. His eyes were closed. Mr. Williams pushed through the crowd to stand by his father's head. His sister was right with him. Becky stood where Horse could see her.

Horse's eyes fluttered and he looked at us. Mr. Williams leaned his ear to his father's mouth as the old man tried to speak. As Mr. Williams turned to speak to Becky, he stood back and moved his sister out of the way.

"Take off your blouse, Becky. He wants to see your tits."

Becky's tears started flowing again as she quickly undid the two buttons of her blouse which were attached. She ripped off the blouse and dropped it to the floor. A male nurse groaned. A female nurse whimpered.

Becky took Horse's hand and held it to her milk filled breast, both her hands over his.

"Please don't die. I love you. I love you, Horse. Don't leave me," she sobbed.

Horse's hand squeezed and milk shot everywhere, rich and thick and full of life. The milk was still flowing down his fist clenched on her breast when the heart monitor alarm sounded.

Doctors and nurses rushed to assist Horse. Becky fell to the floor and shrieked.

"Help me, Bobby. My baby's coming," she screamed.

One spirit departs. Another spirit arrives.

Fortunately, we were in a hospital. The baby was a month premature and came very quickly. The CCU room doctors decided to deliver there. Horse, dead now, was on the other side of a room separator. I was by Becky's side as the baby entered this world. The doctor and nurses assisting looked shocked and fearful, as if expecting a confrontation. They held the baby up so I could see.

I held my wife's hand as I looked down at her face. We had already decided on the children's names depending on who the father was.

"A very healthy, hearty Leroy Percival Jones has entered the world," I said.

"Leroy Percival? Oh, Bobby. I got my black baby. I got my rainbow."

Her eyes closed. The doctor gave her medication and she rested.

I should say the father's name was Leroy Percival Jones. We didn't think we should use his last name, as we had with the other fathers, because that would make our baby Leroy Percival Jones Jones. One Jones was enough for any baby.

The time following was very difficult for my Becky. She was physically exhausted. She was severely depressed. As happy as she was with her children and with Trudy and me, the loss of Horse weighed heavily on her. I think a large part of it was the way he died, having sex with her.

The doctor had not given her antidepression medication because she was nursing. She sat and looked out the window most of the day. She refused sex and affection. She ate only because Trudy and I insisted it was necessary to have healthy milk for the babies.

Trudy was a Godsend, caring for Becky and the four babies with tenderness and joy. She was very much a part of our family and Becky and I both loved her as she loved us.

Becky loved Horse. She loved him deeply and honestly. That didn't bother me. I knew she loved me, too. Becky was a slut, but she had a big heart. It was a heart big enough to love more than one man. Or, more than two or three.

I hired a maid to help at the house. Trudy was busy with four children under the age of four and Becky did little except nurse and rest.

A month after that day Roy, as we called our son, was born, Mr. and Mrs. Williams and Horse Williams' lawyer came to the house. They had asked us to join them downtown, but Becky wasn't up to it. Graciously, they agreed to come to our house where we all sat in the living room.

"Mrs. Jones," the lawyer said in measured and well-modulated tones. "Mr. Charles Williams thought highly of you. He put you in his will."

"I don't want to be in his will," she answered in a monotone as she stared blankly out the window. "I want to be in his bed with him between my legs. I want to hear his breathing as he lays on me. I want his hands on me and his cock in me. That's what I want."

The lawyer sputtered and his face turned red from Becky's statement. I saw a tear in Mr. Williams eye.

The lawyer composed himself and continued, "he left you quite a sum of money."

Becky stared at him, no emotion on her face, her eyes dead.

"Is this about money? Money? I don't want to hear it."

Laboriously, Becky stood. She kissed me softly on the lips. As she walked toward the door, she stopped by Mr. Williams' chair. She kissed him softly on the lips, as she had kissed me, and exited the room. The lawyer and I were watching Christine Williams. She showed no emotion from Becky kissing her husband. Neither of the Williams seemed a bit concerned about Horse leaving part of his wealth to Becky's darling children. My children, too. The lawyer turned to me.

"Actually, Mr. Jones, Mr. Williams left the money in trust for your wife. You are the trustee so you'll manage it and distribute the income for her needs. I understand she bore Mr. Williams a child."

"Yes," I replied. "He fathered Colt, our son. Colt is the first of our four children."

"Mr. Williams fathered only the one boy?" the lawyer asked.

"Yes. All four of them have different fathers," I said. He looked aghast.

"Amazing. To continue, Mr. Williams is, I mean, was, an unusual man. The trust document provides after your death and that of Mrs. Jones, the trust proceeds will be distributed to all your children equally, no matter who the father."

I smiled. Horse loved Becky as she loved him. He knew what was in her heart, her love for all her children. He let it guide his making of his will. I didn't reply to the lawyer who glared at me impatiently.

"This is a lot of money. Mr. Jones, we are talking about seven million dollars in blue-chip stocks and bonds," he said.

That was more money than Becky or I ever imagined. I knew she would gladly give it all up to have Horse back. Becky was that way. Sweet, loving. She was as loving as she was slutty, and, that's saying a lot. When the business was over, the lawyer left but, Mr. and Mrs. Williams stayed. It was she who broke the silence.

"Mr. Jones, can I speak with Becky, and with Trudy?"

"Certainly," I replied, wondering if an explosion of cosmic proportions was imminent. However, she seemed very calm and controlled.

They were in the nursery. Becky was nursing Roy. Trudy was feeding Jade pablum since they were starting to wean her. Maria was sound asleep in her crib. She was still nursing and I wondered if she had been fed already. We had passed Colt in the living room where he was engrossed in a children's show on TV.

E.Z.Riter
E.Z.Riter
585 Followers
12