My Boss's Sex Slave

Story Info
How a virgin becomes a sex slave
3.7k words
4.09
146.1k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently started working for a small company. We have about 20 people in the office and another 30 in the warehouse. In our department we have four other women. As the new girl I figured there were going to be a few initiations to deal with but wasn't expecting what I got.

On Bosses Day, we chipped in and got him some flowers and a nice bottle of wine. As the new girl I was elected to deliver it. As it so happened they didn't tell me about it until the work day was almost over. We were all preparing to leave when Elaine asked me to deliver the package to Alan in his office. I turned to go back inside as they left. I thought that was a little strange but thought nothing more of it.

I thought he was out of his office since his door was closed and there was no noise coming from the other side. I opened the door without knocking and found him sitting at his desk naked. I stammered out an apology and turned to leave. He grabbed my arm and said," Tami please wait let me explain."

I froze. The spot where he was touching my arm was tingling like I had been struck with electricity. He stood there totally naked and then spoke,"I thought I was alone. I thought you girls had all left. Trust me I would never be here nude if I thought you girls were still here. I sometimes think clearer when I'm nude."

I turned to him and apologized for bursting in without knocking. He smiled and said,"all is forgiven if you will have a glass of this wine with me?"

I agreed and he went behind his desk to get a wine opener. I sat opposite his desk in hopes he would sit behind it. He opened the wine and then came around to pour me a glass. He laughed and reached for my hand saying,"come on Tami don't, be shy we can sit on the sofa and be comfortable."

We sat facing each other as we drank the wine. It was a very good wine and I was enjoying it. I tried not to notice he was naked but I just couldn't. He leaned forward to refill my glass and asked," are you enjoying the view?"

I began to blush and stammered another apology. He laughed and brushed his hand across my cheek. His touch sent sparks up my spine. We made small talk and got to know each other a little better. Actually I think he got to know me more than I got to know him because all I could think of was sucking his cock. It may have known what I was thinking because it was getting hard. He looked down at his cock and said,"it has a mind of its own you know, and it can recognize a beautiful woman from a mile a way. "

I looked down at his cock and licked my lips. He laughed and said, "Tami, don't do that. You are killing me. I am trying so hard to keep my hands off you. Don't you know how beautiful you are?"

I lowered my eyes and shook my head no and said,"I'm not beautiful. I'm plain."

He used his index finger to lift my face up to his and ordered me to open my eyes. I slowly opened them and he smiled at me. He said."Honey. You are very beautiful."

He asked me about my family and we continued with some small talk. WE finished off the wine and I stood to leave. I stumbled from the effects of the wine. He caught me and pulled me to him and kissed me. I could feel his cock between us and kissed him back. Then he said,"Tami you aren't driving anywhere. Let me call you a cab."

I began to protest,"Alan, I'm new here and I really can't afford a cab I will be fine."

He said,"Tami I insist either I call you a cab or I drive you home which will it be?"

I don't remember agreeing but he drove me home. I sat in his office and watched him dress, all the while wishing I was getting naked instead.

He opened the passengers' car door for me and helped me inside. He buckled me in and kissed my cheek. His aftershave was so pleasant it was as intoxicating as the wine. I felt safe and protected. We talked some more on the short drive.

He drove straight to my apartment. He came around and opened my door for me and helped me out. He walked me to my door. He was such a gentleman, and I had to invite him in.

Once we were inside, I slipped off my shoes by the door like I always do and he followed suit. Then I offered him a drink or coffee. He chose coffee but insisted on making it for me. I sat at the breakfast bar and told him where to find everything he needed. He finally shooed me out and told me to relax and get comfortable.

I turned on some soft music and turned the lights down. I must have forgotten he was even there for I went and took a shower. He came looking for me and opened the bathroom door to see if I was okay. He said,"Tami are you okay?"

I laughed and said," I always take a shower as soon as I get home. I guess I was acting out of instinct. Sorry."

He laughed and said,"Baby, that's not a problem but do you mind if I join you?"

I giggled and opened the shower curtain and said,"Please do."

He undressed in record time and stepped into the shower. I had already lathered up my hair so he told me to turn and rinse it. While I was rinsing my hair, he got the soap and lathered up my body beginning with my breasts. His hands slid over my body and I was really enjoying it. I opened my eyes when he touched the outer lips of my pussy. Time seemed to stand still. He urged my legs apart and I only resisted for a moment. He knelt before me and began to tease my pussy using his fingers and his tongue.

When I moaned he stood and licked my tits and sucked my nipples. My moans got louder as he began to touch me all over. He turned me toward the wall and leaned me against it while he played with my ass. When he inserted his finger in my ass my knees nearly buckled. He stood and whispered in my ear,"Can we get out of the shower?"

I shook my head yes and he turned off the water. He stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. He wrapped me in the towel and lifted me out of the shower. He carried me through my apartment and kicked open my bedroom door. He gently laid me on my bed and opened the towel. He lowered himself to kiss me and then moved to my breasts. He touched and kissed every inch of my body. He then knelt between my legs. I was nervous and wanted to tell him I was a virgin but I didn't. I wanted him to make love to me.

He opened my legs and began to lick my slit. After a few licks he opened my pussy lips. He held them open with the pinky and thumb of one hand and used the other hand to reach for my tits. He used his tongue to tease my clit. His touch was gentle and intoxicating. He slowly slipped his index finger into my pussy. I was moaning and lifting my pussy toward him. He let me ride out my first orgasm. Then he stopped and straddled me. I ran my hands across his chest and down toward his cock. He leaned his head back and moaned with delight. He rolled onto his back and took me with him. I ended up on top of him. I moved down to suck his cock. He let me explore his body without rushing me. I could feel his orgasm building. He was caressing me wherever he could reach and talking softly to me. He made me stop before he came. He pulled me to him and kissed me. He held me in his arms and rolled me onto my back.

He looked me in the eyes and asked,"Baby, are you a virgin?"

I was so embarrassed that I began to cry. He kissed me and said,"Baby, its okay. I just want to be gentle and make it special for you. I'm very flattered but I don't want to take advantage of you either."

I reached for him and kissed him. I said,"Alan I am a virgin and I want you to make love to me."

He kissed me back and said,"Baby, the first time may hurt a little."

I smiled and said,"but with you it will be special please be my first!"

He slowly knelt between my legs and began to kiss and lick my pussy again. He got me all hot and wet. Then he got between me legs and rubbed his cock on my pussy. I was pushing against him wanting him so badly. He leaned forward and kissed me as he suddenly shoved his cock into my pussy. He gave me a moment to get used to his cock being in my pussy. Then he stopped the kiss and asked,"Baby are you okay?"

I replied,"Yes. I'm fine."

He then began to move inside me. Ever so gently he stroked my pussy with his cock. He kissed me and moved ever so gently. He kept my pussy wanting more. He moved his cock with such expertise. He went deeper and his strokes became harder but he was constantly looking at me to make sure he wasn't hurting me. When he felt my orgasm beginning, he went deeper. He leaned down and sucked my nipple into his mouth as he stroked my pussy faster. My first orgasm with a cock in my pussy was terrific. As he kissed me, he filled my hot wet pussy with his hot cum.

When we were finished, he held me in his arms. I laid there and basked in his touches. He caressed me and kissed me and told me how good I was and that he hoped he hadn't hurt me.

I fell asleep. I awoke a little while later. I was laying on my side and there was a mans arm around my waist. His hand was resting on my tummy. I slipped out of bed and headed for the shower stopping long enough to make some fresh coffee. Once in the shower I went over the evenings events. I didn't regret anything I had done and hoped to get to do them again. I was surprised when Alan stepped into the shower. We washed each other and caressed each other. We then stepped out of the shower and headed to the kitchen for the coffee. Wrapped in towels we enjoyed the coffee and made small talk.

He held my hand and said,"Tami you know at work we can't let anyone know about this."

I lowered my head and said,"I understand."

He kissed my cheek and said,"I don't think you do, so lets talk about it." He told me with the sexual harassment rules the way they are he will have to be careful not to show me any favoritism or it could cost him his job.

I agreed to follow any rules he set up for me. All I wanted was to be in his arms anytime. He wanted me there.

We finished our coffee and he offered to drive me back to get my car. When he drove me back to the office to get my car the parking lot was deserted. He helped me out of his car and kissed me. Then he walked me to my car and opened the door for me, after I was seated he kissed me and told me he would see me tomorrow.

When tomorrow came I was eager to get to work. I was careful not to act any different around the others. Around 11:00 a.m. I had to take some papers into Alan to get his signature. He signed them and acted as if nothing had ever happened. I was a little confused until he asked me to stop by his office before leaving for the day.

At 5:00 p.m. I watched as the others left being careful they were all gone before going into Alan's office. When I reached his door, I knocked before entering. He said,"Come in."

I entered and found him sitting at his desk naked. He turned toward me smiled and said,"Tami, my cock needs to be kissed."

I looked at him for a moment then remembered how it felt in my mouth and got on my knees to take care of him.

He moaned and said,"Oh yes, that's nice, but I have work today slide under my desk so you can suck my cock while I do my work."

I slid under his desk and turned to face him. He sat down and moved his chair toward me. I instantly began to suck his cock. I caressed his balls and took all of his cock deep into my mouth. He began to type away at the computer. He never moaned or made a sound. I was fondling his balls and felt them begin to change. He then stopped typing and grabbed my head. He held my head in place as he filled my mouth with his hot cum. I swallowed it all not wanting to disappoint him in any way. When his cum stopped he pulled away from me. He looked down and told me I could go.

I crawled out from under his desk and was bewildered. His behavior was so different. He stopped me before I got to the door. I turned to him and he said,"Tami, from now on you are to dress more provocatively and remove your panties before you come into my office. Understood?"

I nodded yes and he kissed me goodbye.

A few days later I was eating lunch in the kitchen alone when Alan walked in. He looked to make sure no one could hear him and smiled said, "Tami, remember no panties when you come into my office this evening."

That evening I went to the bathroom before going to his office and removed my panties. I knocked on his door and he told me to enter. When I entered I noticed he was naked as usual but sitting on the sofa. He ordered me to come to him. He lifted my skirt to verify I had no panties on. He smiled and said,"Good, I see you listened to me. I like it when you listen to me."

He then asked me to sit with him. I sat down not sure what was going to happen next. He smiled and said,"Tami, don't be afraid of me. Didn't we have fun the other night at your apartment?"

I smiled at the memory and said,"yes. We did."

He began to slid his hand up my skirt. I was instantly excited and could feel my pussy start to get wet. He stopped at my pussy lips and just dipped his finger in to test the wetness. I held my breath not wanting him to know what his touch did to me. Too late he felt it.

He said to me,"I see you are in need of some satisfaction. How do you want me to satisfy you?"

I was bewildered and unsure of myself. I finally said,"Alan, you can do whatever you want to with me."

He smiled and said,"That's what I like to hear from my sex slave."

I looked at him and then down at the floor. He stood and pulled me to my feet and turned me around. He leaned me over the sofa and stroked his cock against my pussy before entering me. He started out by putting his cock into my pussy and then surprised me when he took it out. I was so hot and wet I wanted him so bad that I was surprised until he slowly started putting his cock up my ass. I started to pull away but he wouldn't let me. He held me tight and told me not to resist. He told me if I resisted it would hurt and he didn't want to hurt me. I held my breath as he gently entered my ass. He entered me slowly. When he was in me as far as he could get he reached around and grabbed at my tits. He would pull out slowly and then shove back in deeper. He put his hand around my waist and felt for my clit. When he found it he caressed it and squeezed it. So here I was with his cock up my ass and one hand on my tit and the other on my clit. Against my will I found my body responding to him.

He whispered into my ear,"that's it slave cum for me. Let your master make you cum."

I did too. I came as I felt him fill my ass with his hot cum. When he was done he pulled out of me and said,'You better go get cleaned up."

I went to the bathroom and washed up and put my panties back on. When I was done I left Without saying good bye.

The next day was Friday. He asked me to work late with him. I had no choice but to agree. I had started to dress more provocatively like he asked me too. Today I showed up for work wearing a mini skirt and tight see through blouse. After the others left for the day I went to the bathroom and removed my bra and panties. I went to his office and as usual he was sitting at his desk naked. He complimented my outfit and then asked me to sit at his desk while he watched me work.

I sat at his computer and noticed his computer was on a porn site. He asked me to read him a story. I began to read the lists of stories and asked him what he wanted me to read. He picked a title and I began to read aloud to him. He walked around his office stroking his cock. He stopped beside me and asked me to touch his cock. I reached for it and he told me to continue reading. He sat on the edge of the desk and I stroked his cock while I read to him. He grabbed my tits through my blouse and used his foot to lift my skirt up. I lifted my ass so he could slide my skirt the rest of the way up and out of his way. When he was ready to cum he grabbed my tits so hard he tore my blouse. He swore,"Damn Tami I didn't mean to tear your blouse but Oh God! I'm going to cum and I will buy you another one I promise. Please don't stop reading and don't ever stop stroking me."

He came all over me. Then just as the night before dismissed me.

I went to the bathroom to clean up and when I was leaving he called out to me. I returned to his office. He handed me his charge card and told me to go shopping for a new wardrobe and it was all on him so it better be to his liking.

I started Saturday out at Victoria's Secret for some fancy lingerie, from there I went to DSW for some nice shoes with heels to accentuate my thighs. My final few stores were Macy's and Nordstrom's for some nice office wear. My final stop was to the beauty salon. I figured I needed a new do for the new me.

On Monday I planned to knock his socks off with my new look and with the bills to go with it. I got to work right on time not early or late. I wanted a surprised office when I walked in and I got one.

Alan was in a meeting when I showed up. It was after lunch before he got to see the new me. He stopped in his tracks as we passed in the hall. Then being careful not to be over heard he said,"My office after work."

I smiled and said,"Yes sir."

After work I walked into his office and didn't bother to knock. I handed him his charge card and all the receipts. He looked down at the receipts and said,"This is more than I expected."

I looked at him and replied,"Master doesn't your slave deserve the best?"

He looked at me for a moment and then replied,"So slave what do I get for my money?"

I knelt before him and began to suck his cock and then looked up at him smiled and said,"your wish is my command master!"

He looked down at me sucking his cock and smiled.

I started unbuttoning my blouse as I continued to suck his cock. I took off my blouse and revealed a very sexy camisole. Then I unzipped my skirt and slid it off to reveal some sheer crotch less panties . I stood long enough to remove the camisole and revealed to him my nipples less bra that matched. I slowly turned for him to admire my outfit.

He let out a long whistle and grabbed me to slowly test out the panties and bra. He sucked my nipples through them holes and then leaned me backwards across the conference table to check out the crotch less panties. He ate my pussy and then stood and put his cock into my hot wet pussy. He came quick but than again so did I.

Now that's my story of how I became my bosses sex slave.