My Boy

Story Info
The slut becomes the Mistress.
2.4k words
4.38
25.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you approach my door you send me a text that you have arrived. No response. Looking up, you see a note taped to my door. "A " is all it says on the envelope in red ink. You remove it from the door and carefully open it. Removing the letter inside, you unfold the paper.

"A – Come in. This is the only choice you will have tonight. Once you make it, you are mine until I release you. Think carefully before you enter. Is this what you want? Is this what you need? If it is, I can give it to you. If you choose to enter, lock the door behind you. Remove all your clothing except for your underwear and place them on the chair closest to the back door. Take the blindfold from the counter and kneel in the center of the room. Put on the blindfold and wait patiently. – J"

You pause for a moment, considering. You begin to wonder how far I am willing to take my new role. Once you enter the door, your decision will be made. Smiling, you think to yourself, "I've created a monster." With that, you open my front door, heart beating wildly. You turn to close and lock it and then follow the directions written on my note.

The room is lit with candles and soft, strangely seductive music is playing. Kneeling in the center of the floor, you put on the mask left for you. You think to call out to me, to let me know you are ready. Then you remember that was not listed in your instructions. Obedient from the start, you wait quietly and patiently for me. You hear my bedroom door open. I approach you and stand in front of you, placing my hand on your shoulder.

"Good boy," I praise you as I stroke the side of your face. "Your obedience pleases me."

You start to respond, but I place my finger over your lips to silence you.

"Don't speak unless I ask you something directly," I instruct you. "Then you may respond with an honest answer to my question and Miss. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss," you answer.

"Very good," I lean down and whisper and reward you with a light kiss near your ear.

"Do you remember the safe words we discussed the other night?" I ask you.

"Yes, Miss," you reply.

"What are they?" I ask.

"Yellow if I want to slow down or need you to ease up and red if I want to stop, Miss," you tell me.

"Such a smart boy," I praise you again and walk back into my bedroom.

Upon my return, I take off your mask and show you what I have for my sweet, obedient boy. A black leather collar and a lock are in my hands.

"I want to make you mine, but that must be your choice. What I take, you must first choose to give. Do you understand?" I ask you.

"Yes, Miss," you reply looking up at me, your excitement and pleasure apparent in your eyes.

"Do you wish to be mine?" I ask.

"Yes, Miss, more than anything," is your fervent reply.

Nodding my head in approval, I fasten the collar around your neck. I slip the lock through the clasp in the back and secure the closure. Showing you the key, I place it on the counter.

"You are mine to do with as I please until I remove my collar from you," I tell you. "This is not a question. You have made all the decisions you will be allowed tonight."

"Who does your body belong to?" I ask.

"You, Miss," you answer.

"Good boy. Do you want me to touch you?"

"Yes, Miss," is your response.

"Do you want to serve me with your mouth?" I ask.

"Yes, Miss," you confess.

"And do you want to obey me?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Your body, your mouth, your hands, your cock...they all belong to me," I tell you. "You will not cum until I allow it. If I allow it. Do you understand?" I ask you.

"Yes, Miss," you respond.

"This will be your hardest and most important lesson," I tell you. "You will learn to control that eager cock of yours if it is to belong to me."

"I will use it and you for my pleasure over and over before you have earned the right to cum," I inform you. "Anytime you want or need to cum, you must ask permission. If I deny permission, you must stop yourself. Is that perfectly clear?"

"Yes, Miss," is your compliant reply.

"Good, let's begin."

With that done, I circle you, taking in every aspect of my boy as he kneels before me and giving him the chance to look his fill at his new Mistress in her black boots and stockings. Feeling the erotic charge and the feeling of power I am getting from my new role, I can hardly believe I ever denied this in myself...such an easy fit for me really. My panties soaking wet already just from the interaction we've had so far.

Standing in front of your kneeling form I stand with my waist even with your head and use my hand to press your cheek to me. You must learn my smell, crave it. I want the smell of my arousal to make you hard with no other stimulation.

"Smell me. Your good behavior has made your Mistress wet," I praise you.

"Because you have made me so wet, I am going to let you lick my juices. Would you like that?" I ask you.

A groan escapes your lips before your affirmative response. You are eager. I love that you can hardly wait to serve me with that talented mouth of yours. Your experience and knowledge in this area is something that pleases me and something of which I am going to make good use.

"Turn around, face the chair and put your hands behind your back," I command.

You do so immediately and I go to my room and return with the wrist cuffs. Kneeling behind you, I run my hand down your back to relax and comfort you. I can feel your excitement and tension. But above all, I want you to know you are safe and loved in all of this. Fastening the wrist cuffs I connect them behind your back and softly kiss you between your shoulder blades.

"That's my good boy," I whisper. "Are you ready to be my slut now? Are you ready for me to use you for my pleasure?"

"Yes, Miss" you sigh.

Standing, I circle you and sit in the chair in front of you. Sliding my panties off, I spread my boot and stocking encased legs to give you an unobstructed view of my smooth, wet pussy. Your eyes are hot and do not leave my splayed legs. Your hunger to serve me is evident in your tightly controlled features and body. The large bulge in your underwear obvious proof of your arousal.

"You have made me very wet," I tell you. "Use your mouth and tongue to lap up the mess you've caused."

Bending at the waist you bring your head down between my legs and begin using your lips and tongue to bathe the inside of my thighs. You are so good at knowing just where and when to use your mouth between my legs to build the most anticipation and give me the most pleasure. Allowing myself to relax, enjoy and experience orgasm from your oral service will be my lesson to learn. Lapping and nibbling at the outer lips of my pussy, you approach my clit. Thrusting my hips up, I grab the back of your head and force you down hard. Finally sucking my clit into your mouth you increase the pressure. Humming, using flat of your tongue, you continue to pleasure me until I am writhing on the chair. My power over you giving me the permission to take the time to let the orgasm build, brings it on more quickly than I have ever experienced.

"Ahhhh, fuck yeah," I moan. "Don't stop slut boy, keep sucking, keep licking." I command you.

"Yeeesssssss!" I shout as I clamp my thighs around your head and cum hard on your tongue and then release you to straighten back up and give me time to recover.

Sliding off the chair, I kneel to face you. Taking your face in my hands I kiss you deeply, taking in my scent, taste and juices all over your mouth and face.

"Mmmmm, good boy," I purr.

I unlatch the connector between the cuffs on your wrists and tell you to stand, relieving your knees for a bit. Sitting back down on the chair, I watch you standing before me in your collar and black underwear. Your hard cock evident and making my own mouth water.

"Remove your underwear," I instruct you. You do so immediately and return to standing before me.

"It is my turn to play with you. To enjoy your body for my own pleasure," I say.

Spreading a blanket out on the floor, I tell you to lay face down on it as I return to the bedroom for a few things. Upon my return, I fasten the ankle cuffs on your legs and use the connector to restrain your arms and legs together. Admiring my handiwork, I stroke your back, thighs and buttocks. Moaning, you arch and seek contact between my hands and your more intimate areas.

Smack! I punish you quickly with a spanking and you become still again immediately. No words even need to be spoken. You know what I expect from you. Total submission and obedience as I use you...even when my use brings you pleasure.

"I am going to use my fingers and some lube to explore you a bit here," I tell you as I run my finger up the crack of your ass.

"Remember to use your safe words if you need them," I remind you. "I want to push you, give you pleasure, take you where you've never gone before...not hurt you in any way. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss," is your reply.

"Are you ready for me to proceed?" I ask you.

"Yes, Miss."

I continue to run my hands all over your body. Teasing you and avoiding what you seek and desire. As the music picks up tempo I touch you lightly between your legs...feeling your testes and scrotum...reaching under you and grasping your hard cock in my hand to give it a squeeze. You are trying so hard to remain still, but an involuntary groan escapes your lips.

Opening a bottle of lube I wet the fingers on my right hand. When it becomes warm from my body heat I gently begin to rub it up and down between your cheeks, slowing and concentrating on your asshole. Getting it nice and wet for me, I circle my finger around it and add more lube. Slowly and gently, I insert the tip of my index finger into your tight ass. You groan again, but do not pull away. Sliding in and out slowly, I test your readiness for a bit more.

"Do you like this?" I ask you.

"Oh, yes, Miss...please don't stop," you beg me.

"Mmmm, I like it when you beg, slut," I tell you.

I remove my finger slowly from your ass and you let out a disappointed whimper.

"Patience," I admonish you.

Lubing up my smallest plug, I push it against your anus.

"Breath and relax," I instruct you as I gently push against your opening.

As you take and let out a deep breath, the small plug slides easily into place in your rectum.

"Yes. Very nice. That's my good boy," I praise you as I unhook the restraint connecting your arms and legs.

"Roll over onto your back," I tell you.

You do so, the plug still in place. Your eyes meet mine, a bit uncertain...but you quickly see the love, pride and arousal in my own eyes shining back at you and relax into the moment even further.

"Trust me, baby," I reassure you.

Taking the lube still on my hands, I grasp your impossibly hard cock and stroke it as I straddle you in the reverse position. I slide my pussy down over your cock in one easy motion. Your vantage point affords you the view of my back, legs and bottom as I begin to ride you.

"Who's cock is this?" I demand.

"Yours, Miss," you groan.

"Remember, do not come without permission," I remind you.

From this position I can observe the plug still in your ass. I press on it as I ride you. You groan and press your hips up into me, taking my hips in your hands. I allow you this small bit of control because I enjoy the feel of your hands on me as we fuck.

Reaching for my vibrator plugged in by the chair, I begin to use it as I ride you. This quickly brings me to orgasm and I hold still on you so you can feel my cunt spasm on you, so you can feel the pleasure your cock brings me.

When the last spasm subsides I begin to ride you again in earnest, pressing on the plug in your virgin ass. The noises you make tell me you are reaching your peak.

"Do you want to cum for me?" I demand.

"Yes, Miss!" you almost shout.

"Then ask permission," I tell you.

"May I please cum, Miss? Please?" you beg.

"Yes, you may," I grant. "Cum for me."

Thrusting your hips up into me roughly, you explode and cry out, convulsing over and over in the extreme pleasure of your release.

When you are still again, I gently slide the plug from your ass and release your still semi-hard cock from my body. You whimper a bit and I make little shushing noises as I turn around to curl up next to you on the blanket.

"It is time for you to clean me up now, boy," I tell you.

Straddling your face, I lower my full pussy over your mouth. You know what to do. You begin licking your hot cum from my lips and catching all that is slowly leaking out.

"MMMMM, yessss," I moan. "Good little slut boys clean up their messes."

When you are finished and I am satisfied with your work, I slide down beside you.

"I love you my good boy," I whisper in your ear as I wrap you in my arms and stroke your hair.

You are exhausted and spent and we fall asleep together for a bit, sated, content and fulfilled.