My Boy Friend

Story Info
How she got started with a black man.
1.2k words
4.19
95.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonL
SharonL
6 Followers

My boyfriend is Black. I Never dreamed I'd Ever get into an interracial relationship, but here I am. He is a wonderful man! Handsome, personable, a graduate of both Harvard and Stanford, and is in the same line of work as me, though with a different company. We met at some cocktail party, got to know each other some over drinks, chatted, saw each other around a few times later, talked more, and finally agreed to have a date. Both of us knew instinctively about interracial problems, and so were not wanting to jump into something. I guess I had known him 4-5 months before we ever went out.

Actually it was Me who broke the ice. We were talking after a conference and I just broke into the conversation and said that I thought we both probably wanted to know each other a lot better so could we get together sometime? He kinda hesitated, then asked if that evening would be ok. I gave him my telephone number and address and said pick me up at about 7 if that's ok. He said no problem.

We went to dinner, went to a park down by the waterfront in San Diego, and just walked around talking. He took me home, asked if he could call me. I said you better, or something. He left.

We had at least a half dozen dates before I invited him to my place, to fix him dinner, I said. We had dinner, and ended up having a lot more! He spent the night.

When we both knew, that night, that we were about to change this relationship to a sexual one, and there was no turning back, we both were nervous. He wanted me, and I knew for sure I wanted Him. But we didn't quite know just how to proceed. So we fumbled a bit, heading to the bedroom, but got there and undressed.

My God!!! When he dropped his shorts I saw the most unbelievable penis I had EVER seen! And huge balls which hung way down. By then I was naked too, and feeling somewhat inadequate.

Now I'd seen my share of dicks in my life, and some Big ones, so I had Thought (including my ex-husband). All white. Never Anything like this! Not even close! And it was just hanging there! My mind could Not comprehend what it might be like when erect. My amazement must have been obvious, and he said to please don't worry---that he would be careful with me, and if I didn't want to do this right now he would understand. I must have stammered out something about No, it was fine, I want to make love with you, it's just that....

He interrupted me and asked if I was sure. I said yes and went to him to just hold and hug him. We'd never hugged before. We held each other close and I felt that magnificent monster rise, trying to go between my legs, so I moved my feet apart a little and he kinda popped right up to full attention there. I closed my legs and just stood there as we kissed, he played gently with my breasts, and I put one hand tentatively down towards his crotch to feel this Wonder. I could not get my hand all the way around it---maybe it was the angle I was trying to hold it. But it was Thick! And I could tell it extended well out behind my butt.

We were in bed within minutes then, but then I got up to go get some lotion, because I Knew this was going to take all the lubrication I could put on Both of us. I put some on me---I didn't need a lot since I could tell I was as wet as I'd ever been down there. Then I began playing with him, putting lotion on his penis and balls, stroking that awesome thing, and lifting those magnificent balls. It stood right straight up! And the balls kinda laid there between his legs against the sheets when I let go of them. So totally Black they were except the head of his penis which was lighter. I'd never seen a black man before. I was fascinated!

He let me play, watched, and then reached for my pussy and inserted his finger just a bit. I gasped, stopped stroking him, and opened my legs to him. He went in deeper and I came right then and there! I did! I raised up against his hand, trying to get more of him in, and I came hard. He took his finger out, or I forced it out---don't know, and I began to relax, except he asked me not to squeeze his penis so hard. I didn't know I had been! We laughed about that, then embraced, and he rolled me over, spread my legs, and started going inside me. Slowly, as he said he'd do. He got past my tight spot and I knew I was going to cum again shortly. He asked me if I was ok. All I could do is nod my head and pull him closer. He slid in, all the way to the very end of me, until I kinda grunted and shook my head a little as if to say no more. Then he began moving in and out. I came again! Instantly! Bigger! He kept it up for Several minutes and I came again!

Then he kinda bucked hard a couple times, gasped, and tried to say he was cumming. I just grabbed him tighter, legs tight around his back, and held on as he came. He groaned very loudly, Very, and I could feel the cum as it came out of him and squirted up against my most inner parts. I'd felt a guy cum before, but never like this!! He came so very hard and powerfully. I guess he was as turned on as I was. Anyway, it was wonderful. He subsided then and kinda lay back, trying to get his breath. He was still deep in me even though I could feel his penis go softer and begin to get somewhat shorter. We just stayed like that for awhile, saying nothing at all.

Then he rolled over on his back, his penis finally coming out of me. I propped myself up on one arm and just looked at this Wonderful man who had just given me the best love I'd ever had. I gently touched his penis and balls, running my fingers over both lightly, not to get them back in operation---just to admire them. We talked some then.

I got up to go to the bathroom and the most massive amount of cum I'd ever seen just started flowing out of me. Wow! I mean a Lot!

To make a too long story just a bit shorter, we went to sleep, I cooked breakfast in the morning, etc etc.

We of course made love many times after that, and I got to where I could go down on about half of him and stay there all the way to his completion, and swallow all he could give me. A Lot!! Tried hard to "deep throat" him, but could not get more than half of him in before my gag reflex started. Maybe when he comes back from Taiwan, I'll work on that. He went down on me too, and I came easily and multiple times for him, bucking up against his face time after time until he got tired, as he tried to hold me down.

SharonL
SharonL
6 Followers