My Boyfriend Hasn't Stopped Smiling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJQuick
AJQuick
51 Followers

It was all such a turn on. The taste of Amber, knowing a beautiful woman was sucking on my boyfriends cock, having Matt shoot his hot cum into my mouth. As Matt's cum continued to spurt into my mouth, I rubbed my pussy hard and I came HARD. It was such an intense orgasm that was I worried I was going to bite Matt's dick! Cumming while having a strange man cum in my mouth was so fucking hot.

Watching Matt and I cum sent Jeff over the edge. I heard him moan and groan and I took my mouth off of Matt's cock and swallowed. I stroked Matt's cock with my hand as I watched Jeff shoot his hot load into Amber's beautiful mouth.

As soon as I could tell he was finished, I grabbed Amber and kissed her again, letting Matt's cum mix with Jeff's on our tongues. Feeling both of their cum mix on our tongues while feeling Amber's breast rub against mine was just insane.

When we stopped kissing I just sat on the floor, trembling. I couldn't even think. I just had to have more...of all of them. I needed more cum in me and on me.

As you can imagine, we never went to dinner last night...

I'm very sore today. Both my tongue and...down there. We tried some interesting things last night! I'll give you all the torrid details later, but right now I need a shower and sleep. Jeff hasn't stopped smiling since Matt and Amber left.

You should really, REALLY come over the next time Matt and Amber come over. Or...just come over. I realized that I LOVE seeing a beautiful woman suck on my man. Do you have plans tonight?

Call me later!

AJ

AJQuick
AJQuick
51 Followers
12