My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 11

Story Info
A Young Lady will not accept that she's an exhibitionist.
8.3k words
4.53
45.1k
15

Part 10 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Boyfriend likes to expose me
or perhaps it should be called
The exhibitionist in denial
by Vanessa Evans

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over the legal age of consent when the events took place.

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts. They will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Part 11 – More humiliation
===================

Impromptu Party
---------------------
So there we were one Saturday evening, at home on our own. We'd decided to experiment with a bit of bondage and Ryan had ordered a couple of thing from the internet.

Early in the evening Ryan had stripped me and put the ankle cuffs on me and attached them to a spreader bar. He also put wrist cuffs on me and joined them behind my back. I was sat on the front edge of the sofa leaning back with Ryan teasing my nipples and pussy and slowly bringing to the edge then stopping, again and again. I was wearing my nipple barbells, but not my clit one, and Ryan kept pulling them. He'd been telling me that he'd like to leave me like that in a public park or beach and watch people's reaction to seeing me. That got me scared, and excited. So did his threats to get some workmen round to fix something or other with me like that.

Anyway, after about an hour or so of me pleading for him to give me the release that I needed, the doorbell rang.

"Who the fuck is that?" I asked as Ryan stood up. "You're not going to the door to find out – are you?"

I started to panic a bit because I just knew that Ryan would open the door to find out who it was. He has no problem with other people seeing me naked; even though I get terrible embarrassed by it.

As Ryan opened the door I heard him say,

"Oh hi Karen, Emma; what brings you here?"

"We decided to go to that pub just down the road from here and wondered if you two would like to join ........... Fucking hell Ryan, what are you 2 up to?" Karen said as she walked in and saw me.

"Bloody hell Tanya; I guess that this confirms that you really did enjoy being wheeled around town with those plaster casts on and your legs spread wide."

"How many times has Ryan made you cum with you like that?" Emma asked.

"He hasn't yet; he's been teasing me for the last hour or so. Ryan, can you cover me up please?" I said.

"Don't cover her up because of us Ryan," Karen said, "we've all seen that gorgeous body lots of times before."


Ryan didn't cover me; instead he came and sat next to me while Emma and Karen sat opposite me.

They both stared at my pussy for a while then Karen said,

"Nice and puffy and wet Tanya; just how I like them. So, what do you two think? Do you fancy coming to that pub with us; or how about I go and get us some beer and we have a quiet night looking at Tanya's pussy?"

"Ryan, get me out of these things and I'll go and get some clothes on so we can go out." I said.

"No, no," Ryan said, "I like the idea of a few beers here."

Ryan got his wallet out and gave Karen some money and she stood up to leave.

"You can stay here if you like Emma, I can manage on my own. You're not going to release her are you Ryan?"

"Hell no." Ryan replied.

"RYAN!" I said, knowing full well that he'd leave me naked in front of our friends,

"At least cover me with something." I pleaded.

"I'll get something." Emma said, and off she went.

I felt relieved, and grateful to Emma. While she was gone I again asked Ryan to free me, but he leaned over me, kissed me, ran a finger up my slit and said,

"You'll enjoy those two watching and maybe teasing you."


Emma came back and put a little face cloth over my belly button and said,

"There you are Tanya, all decent now."

Both Emma and Ryan laughed then Ryan bent over me and folded the towel double so that my belly button was exposed; then said,

"That's better, I like looking at you belly."

"So Emma, you know what we've been doing for the last hour or so, what have you two been up to today? Ryan asked.

Emma stared at my pussy, which got even wetter, as she told us about their day; how they'd got asked to leave a clothes shop for coming out of the changing rooms and going to get some more clothes to try on whilst still naked.


I started to relax a bit as the conversation moved away from me and my pussy. A short while later the doorbell rang again. Emma opened the door and let Karen and the beers in.

"Bloody hell Karen, you've got enough beer for a long night." Ryan said as he went and helped her carry them to the kitchen and loaded-up the fridge.


Ryan opened some bottles and they came and sat down again. Ryan had brought me a bottle and he kept holding it to my mouth to let me drink.

As we talked I kept noticing Karen looking at my pussy, which kept it quite wet.

After about 10 minutes the doorbell rang again.

"I hope you don't mind, but I phoned a few friends and invited them here." Karen said.

"WHAT! KAREN I'M NAKED."

In walked 4 men and 2 girls. All of them stopped and stared at me as soon as they saw me. I felt my blush extend from my face to my chest. My nipples got so hard that they hurt and my pussy gushed.

"Blood hell Karen, you weren't joking." One of the guys (Gary) said. Gary is another guy that works with Karen and Ryan. I'd met him before, but he'd never seen me naked before – well apart from on skype from Greece.

I didn't know the others but that soon changed as Karen insisted on introducing them to me. They all stood in front of me looking down at my naked body as I blushed and gushed.


Ryan kept putting the beer bottles to my mouth and almost pouring it into me as everyone took it in turns to come and talk to us, and stare at me, my rock hard nipples and soaking pussy, I was sooo embarrassed.

Things got worse when Karen decided that I'd drunk enough. To stop me from having anymore she produced a ball-gag out of her bag and put it on me. I tried telling her not to but she ignored me.

"Something I was thinking about using on Emma later." Karen said.


Everyone got a little drunk as I watched them watching me. After a while Emma brought a bottle of beer over to me and asked if I'd like some. I shook my head sideways and Emma said,

"I know where we'll put it," and she proceeded to push it into my hole as I shook my head pointlessly.

I was so wet that it didn't take Emma long to get it so far in me that only the bottom inch was sticking out.

"That was easy." Emma said loudly; attracting the attention of anyone who hadn't noticed what she was doing.

"What else can we put in her?" Emma announced.

"What's this about a little party trick that I've heard you're good at Tanya? This is a party; how about you show us?" Karen said.

FIH had Ryan actually told Karen about the golf balls? I hoped not, but after a short pause Karen continued,

"Where's the golf balls Ryan?"

"No, no, not here, not now." I thought, and hoped, but Ryan stood up and walked towards the bedroom.

Ten seconds later he was back, with the bag of golf balls in his hand.

"Who wants to see how many they can get inside Tanya?" Ryan asked.

Of course all the guys did; and amazingly, all the girls did as well.

Karen grabbed the bag off Ryan and got down in front of me. I was shaking my head and trying to say, "No, no, please don't do this," but no one could understand the distorted sounds coming out of my stuffed mouth.

Karen pulled the beer bottle out of me and I felt my hole close (well nearly). Seconds later she held a golf ball to my hole and gently pushed. My hole opened wider and swallowed the ball, much to the cheers from most of the people watching.

Karen did the same with the second and third golf ball. Each time my pussy eagerly sucked the ball in.

"What about another Ryan?" Karen asked.

"Try it!" Ryan replied.

Karen did, and everyone watched as it disappeared inside me. Just as everyone was applauding I felt my hole open and the ball started coming out.

"Woah there Tanya, don't push it out." Karen said.

"We've never been able to keep the fourth one in." Ryan said.

"How about if I try this?" Karen said as she pushed it back in and held it in with her finger.

Of course, with her finger in my hole the ball stayed put. She experimented by removing her finger a couple of times, but each time my pussy muscles started to eject the ball.

Karen held it in with one hand then started playing with my clit with the other hand.

"I wonder if it will still come out when she's cumming?" Karen said.

"Oh no, please don't make me cum in front of everyone." I thought. My screams couldn't get out and everyone was ignoring my head shaking.

I didn't last long, and started to spasm and cum. My hips trust up and down as everyone just stared at me. Sometime in the midst of my orgasm Karen removed her finger and joined the other in just watching me. I could feel the ball coming out, and heard it drop to the floor.


As I calmed down I realised that everyone was clapping. I should have been happy that I had pleased everyone, but I was so ashamed, embarrassed and humiliated – and still horny. Why was I horny? I was ashamed of myself for being horny.

Things went quiet for a minute then Ryan said,

"Push them out Tanya."

I did, and the applause started again.


I was so pleased that the ordeal was over. It is one thing being naked in front of friends and strangers but it's so humiliating having things stuffed in my pussy and cumming as well. I wanted to crawl in a corner and die.

But my ordeal wasn't over.

"Who else would like a go?" Ryan asked.

Everyone moved forward. My screams went unheard again and my head shaking was ignored as Ryan took charge and said that everyone could have a go and he called for Gary to go next.

Gary was obviously a little nervous at first because he took his time and only held the golf ball to my pussy. After a few seconds Ryan said,

"Gently push it Gary."

Gary did and my hole opened and grabbed the ball.

"That's amazing." Gary said as he presented the second ball to my hole.

"Don't be shy Gary, play with her clit." Karen said.

I saw Gary's eyes look over to Ryan. He nodded and I felt Gary's fingers squeeze my clit.

As Gary squeezed, flicked and pulled my clit I felt the other balls go inside me.

I started to cum again.


The same thing happened with all the 6 guests (ha!). By the time I'd had 4 of the 6 orgasms I'd stopped trying to scream and object. I was getting tired. I was no longer able to squeeze the balls out and the last 3 (I think) people had to be content with just trying to get my pussy to keep the fourth one in. All failed as my pussy just wouldn't accept it. The 2 unknown girls were the worst (or best); they really did punish my clit. When they had a hand free they tortured my nipples as well.


The only person that didn't push those balls into my hole and make me cum was Ryan. He just watched with a big grin on his face and a big bulge in his trousers.

When they'd all had their turn I was totally knackered. I just lay there (not that I could go anywhere). Everyone started talking to each other and Ryan came and sat next to me and put his arm round my shoulder. I still had 3 of the golf balls inside me as Ryan told me that he was really proud of me; that he loved me so much.

Most of my ordeal was over. With my head on his shoulder I soon went to sleep.


I awoke about an hour (I think) later and realised that I only had 1 golf ball still inside me. I looked for Ryan and saw him talking to one of the girls. A couple of people had slices of pizza in their hand.

"Where did that come from?" I thought – then I went back to sleep.

The next time that I woke there was only Emma, Karen and Ryan there. Emma was getting undressed and Ryan was freeing me for my ordeal. I really wanted to tell him that I was really annoyed with him but after the pleasure that I'd experienced I just couldn't do that.

"Come on gorgeous, Emma and Karen need the sofa." Ryan said.

"I need a shower." I mumbled as Ryan lifted me to my feet.

"Can I have that last golf ball please TT; I'm not going to fuck you with that still inside you."

I opened my legs and squeezed. Seconds later there was a thump as the golf ball hit the floor. I didn't even look at it as Ryan half carried me to the shower.

Ryan joined me in the shower and he helped me wash all the sweat and my bodily juices off me; but we didn't have sex in the shower. After he'd towelled me and put me into our bed Ryan spooned me and I fell asleep with him inside me.


The next morning I staggered to the kitchen and made some coffee. As I took some back to bed I saw Karen and Emma on the sofa, and accidentally stubbed a toe on one of the golf balls.


A couple of hours later I woke again and put a robe on. Ryan was cooking breakfast and Karen was standing at the window (naked), looking to see if she could see if mister perv was watching us. I guess that she wanted to tease him.


Over breakfast Karen embarrassed me - again, by telling me that they'd ordered pizzas the night before and when the middle-aged Asian guy had delivered them they'd invited him in and let him have a good look at me as I slept. He'd been amazed when 1 of the golf balls came out of me while he watched.

Fancy Dress Party
----------------------
We had another party at our place. Ryan decided that it was going to be a fancy dress party, and that people would only be allowed in if they were in fancy dress.

I kept suggesting outfits that I could wear but Ryan kept telling me not to worry, and that he'd sort something out for me. He even said that the night before the party, and I was starting to get a bit worried.

Anyway, a couple of hours before we expected the first people to arrive he disappeared then came back with this large cardboard box. It was the size of a coffin and I joked about it being a coffin.

I got a little worried when he said,

"Sort of."

He stood it on its end and went and got a pair of scissors and some sellotape then started cutting a hole in the top.

I got more worried when he told me to go and have a shower and come back without getting dressed.

The box was on its side when I got back and Ryan told me to slide into it.

When I was in Ryan folded the flaps round my neck so that only my head was out of the box.

"I'm not going to have much of a party like this." I joked.

"I promise you that you'll have a fantastic party; one that you'll remember for the rest of your life." Ryan replied.

I got a little more worried.

Ryan checked where my feet were then made some adjustments before sealing that end of the box. It was like I was in a coffin, but with my head out.

What Ryan did next really did worry me. He cut a hole about 6 inches in diameter right above my pussy; and a slot about 12 inches by 6 above my little tits.

Then he rolled the box over and cut another 6 inch diameter hole above my butt.

Next, he lifted the box up so that I was stood on my feet. I was stuck; all I could do was to move my head sideways. The only other thing that I could do, but didn't want to do, was to lean on one side so that I fell over.

"Okay Ryan, fun over, can you let me out please? I need to get ready for the party." I asked.

"You are ready for the party my love. That's your fancy dress."

"You're joking; I'm in a bloody box. The only part of me that's visible is my head, and my ...... oh no.."

It dawned on me; Ryan wanted (was expecting) me to get groped through the holes in the box.

"Ryan please don't do this to me;" I pleaded, "I'll get embarrassed and humiliated."

"And extra horny;" Ryan said, "I bet that you'll be begging people to make you cum."

"I will NOT."

"Of course you will," Ryan said; "you love it when people see you naked and touch you."

"Only you."

"Liar," Ryan said, "how many times have you cum while you're naked in front of strangers, and when they're touching you?"

"Hundreds." I whispered.

"Right then, a few more times tonight then. You'll love it"

And he was right. Okay I love the orgasms, but it's still embarrassing and humiliating.


Just then the doorbell rang.

"Hang on a minute." Ryan shouted.

Ignoring my protests Ryan went and got a blindfold and ball gag and put them on me. I resigned myself to a humiliating evening but at least I wouldn't be able to see my tormentors.

I heard voices, some I recognised and some that I didn't. I felt my right nipple get squeezed and Karen said,

"This is going to be fun Tanya. I'm really glad that you decided to be the entertainment tonight."

I wanted to protest and put her straight but there was no point. She wouldn't be able to understand my garbled voice.


The doorbell rang again and I heard more voices. Some were talking about me and occasionally I felt a hands come through the holes in the box.

As time went on more and more hands came through the holes and the hands started getting more adventurous. My nipples were really getting abused and fingers invaded my wet pussy.

I think that it was a girl's hand that was the first that I realised was trying to make me cum; and she was good at it. Just as I realised that I was going to cum, the hand disappeared. After a few seconds it came back and took me over the edge.

There were big cheers as someone told everyone that I was cumming. As I calmed down I heard Karen say,

"Right, who's next?"

The next thing I felt was me falling. Fortunately someone caught me and stood me up again. Ryan asked me if I was okay but all I could do was mumble.

More hands came into the holes and my body got tortured. Before long I was cumming, again and again. Someone removed the ball gag so that people could hear my moans and screams of pleasure; but the blindfold was left on. In a way I was glad that I couldn't see who was pleasuring me; but at the same time, every time I saw one of our friends after that night I would be wondering if they had made me cum.


I don't know how many orgasms I had, but eventually my legs started getting a bit weak. I felt the cardboard pressing on my neck. Somehow I managed to tell Ryan that it was hurting. He must have realised that I was serious because he stopped the people who were currently groping me and lowered the box onto the floor. Then he ripped the sellotape off the top of the box and freed my neck.

I was hoping that my torture and humiliation was over but it wasn't. I heard Ryan say,

"Okay, you can continue now."

The hands came back through the holes and I felt my legs spread as much as they could within the confines of the box.

I couldn't fight it so I just lay there and took the pleasure that was being inflicted on me.

Eventually the hands and orgasms stopped and things went quiet. Then I went to sleep.

When I woke up Ryan was cutting the cardboard and freeing me. When the blindfold came off Ryan and I were alone.

Ryan helped me up and to the shower. All the time I kept repeating,

"You bastard; you bastard."

When Ryan had dried me and put me on the bed the,

"You bastard" changed to "fuck me."

He did.


I never did find out if anyone who came to the party wore fancy dress. Whenever I asked Ryan, Karen or Emma they just changed the subject.


When I next saw Karen and Emma they kept telling me how lucky I was to have someone like Ryan who always wanted me to have lots of sexual pleasure.

I know that they are right; it's just that I'd like to have a bit more say in how I get that pleasure. But there again, if I knew beforehand would these 'events' be as pleasurable?

They're spying on me
---------------------------
One Saturday evening when we were out having a drink with Karen and Emma, Karen told me that she liked my new blue dress. After thanking her, I suddenly wondered when she'd seen it. I wasn't wearing it that night and I'd only got it a couple of days before. I was confused and asked her when she'd seen me in it.