My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 15

Story Info
A Young Lady will not accept that she's an exhibitionist.
19.6k words
4.77
57.4k
15

Part 14 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Boyfriend likes to expose me
or perhaps it should be called
The exhibitionist in denial

by Vanessa Evans

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over 18 when the events took place.

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts. They will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Part 15 – My Training Course continued

===========================

Wednesday

--------------

Breakfast went as it did the previous day. I ate too much and felt a little bloated and rubbed my stomach as I walked back to the lift. The rubbing must have loosened the robe's belt because it came undone as I walked. I couldn't be bothered to fasten it again and fortunately I saw no one on the way.

The trip on the underground was horrible. When I got on the train I had to stand right in front of a sitting man. As more people poured on I was pushed right up to the man. My right foot was in between his legs. With my bag over my shoulder and that arm holding my books; my other hand was up holding a ceiling strap. I had to stretch to do this and I could see a big strip of bare flesh round my waist in the reflection in the window. I could also feel a man pressing against my back.

I smiled when I had the horrible thought of me being naked on that train.

As the train moved off a hand from the man behind me went to my butt. I looked at the reflection of him in the window and saw (and felt) him bend his knees as his hand slid down then back up under my skirt.

As the back of my skirt went up, so did the front. I looked at my reflection and saw that my pussy was exposed. I was getting exposed on 2 fronts; the man behind me was groping my bare butt (and pussy); and the man sat in front of me was inches from my exposed pussy.

Luckily, the man behind me was a lot taller than me so I was too low for him to really grope my pussy. He could touch it but not get in to it.

At the next station quite a few people got off, including the groper. My skirt fell back down and I breathed a sigh of relief.

The rest of my day went just about the same as the previous day and I returned to my hotel with my stomach still feeling full. No evening meal for me again.

As I walked through reception on the way to my room I heard someone say,

"Tanya Turner."

"Strange." I thought because I didn't know anyone there.

It was a man receptionist and he told me that a package had been delivered for me. That was even stranger, but I took it and continued to the lift. Going up with 3 other people in there I opened the package. As soon as I saw what it was I blushed and pushed it back into the package.

Someone had sent me a vibrating butt plug with a big fake diamond on the end.

As soon as I got into my room I skyped Ryan, he asked me if I'd got the package. When I said that I had he told me to get the rest of my clothes off and put my new toy into my pussy.

There was already more than enough natural lubrication for the butt plug to slide straight in.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that I could only just see the diamond when I stood up straight. If I leaned back and thrust my hips forward the whole diamond was visible.

Ryan told me to take it out, which I reluctantly did, and he told me to work out how to switch in on. One press on the diamond and the vibe started running on low. Press again and it went to high. Press again and it switched off.

Ryan told me to wear my new vibe as soon as I got back from my massage and to keep it in until I got home; only taking it out to change the batteries. He said that I could choose when to switch it on and off.

"Even on the training course and when I go to bed?" I asked.

"Yes and yes. Remember that it doesn't have to be switched on – apart from all evening that is."

I thought about it and then told Ryan that I thought that I could do that; that it wouldn't be too difficult. After all, if it got too much for me all I had to do was press the diamond once or twice and it go off.

Then he told me to change the camera on skype and to get ready for my massage.

I showered, shaved and did everything else that I had to do; then set off to find the masseur. I didn't bother with clothes (apart from my jewellery) for 2 reasons, firstly Ryan had told me not to wear any, and secondly I would be naked on the table soon. I did carry a towel and my tablet which I switched on and started the skype call as I walked.

I knocked on the door and waited. It was opened by a man aged about 40, wearing white trousers and a white T-shirt.

"Tanya, come in." he said with a Spanish accent.

I looked round the room and saw a table at the side of the room.

"Is it okay to leave these here?" I asked.

"Si, yes." Manuel said.

I leaned the tablet against the wall hoping that I'd got the angle right for Ryan then turned back to Manuel. He patted the table indicating that I should climb on.

As I settled on my stomach Manuel asked me if I had any areas that I wanted him to pay particular attention to. I smiled and decided to say,

"My Pussy."

But when my mouth opened, out came,

"No."

I was disappointed with myself.

Manuel was good, just as good as the neck ache masseur. While he was doing the backs of my legs he just touched my pussy. It was electrifying; I let out a little moan, spread my legs wider and felt a little wet rush.

I was ready for Manuel to ask me to turn over and for him to start on my pussy but he kept working on my back and legs. Each time his hands accidentally touched my pussy it got wetter and wetter. I was aching for those fingers to be inside me.

Finally Manuel asked me to turn over. As I settled on my back I realised that I'd opened my legs quite wide. I thought about how wet my pussy felt but I didn't care. I just wanted him to get on with it.

That man teased me something rotten. His hands massaged close to my nipples and pussy but didn't touch them for what seemed like hours. By the time he finally touched my nipples they felt like they were going to burst.

Then he went back to my pussy, well, not in me, or my clit. He started the massaging all around it again, but this time he was pressing quite hard around my pussy, In particular he was pressing above my pubic bone. It was like he was trying to get to my g-spot from the outside. I must say that it felt like he had found it.

That went on for ages and my AF was rising quickly. Manuel brought me quite close to cumming quite a few times but he's always back-off for a while.

When he did let me cum he changed his action. The middle 2 fingers on his right hand went inside me and pressed up while his thumb tickled my clit. Meanwhile his left hand was pressing down just above my pubic bone. It was like he was trying to feel the fingers of one hand with the fingers of the other.

I was the sandwich between his hands and I was cumming hard. I was trying to lift my butt off the table but he was holding me down.

On and on and on he went while I was cumming and cumming and cumming. I could feel the sweat pouring off me and my juices flooding out.

I have no idea how long it went for, or how many times I came.

Finally Manuel let go of me with his left hand and my butt went up in the air. From shoulder blades to ankles I was off the table while Manuel's right hand kept torturing my pussy.

My head was going from side to side and obscenities were escaping my mouth. I was in heaven; one orgasm after another after another.

Manuel removed his hand but I still kept cumming for ages. When the big orgasms finally stopped I lay flat and started giggling. Every few seconds another mini orgasm would hit me and I'd jerk or spasm.

Manuel left me to relax for a while but I just lay there giggling and having the occasional after-shock of a mini orgasm. Manuel had to coax me to get on my feet. My legs just didn't want to take my weight.

Eventually I managed to collect my towel and tablet and slowly head back to my room. By the time I got out of the lift I was able to skip along the corridor, still with a big grin on my face.

In my room I looked at myself in the mirror. I still had the grin on my face. I picked up my new toy and held it to my hole. As soon as contact was made I jumped and I started giggling again. As I pushed it in I started shaking. I was sooo close to cumming again.

I wanted to try the vibrating part but I didn't dare; I didn't know if I could take it so soon after Manuel.

It was then that I remembered Ryan and Skype. I turned the volume up and saw that the connection had dropped. I tried calling him back but there was no answer. I hoped that he'd seen most of my massage. I decided to call him back later.

I was still grinning as I set off back to the leisure centre, towel swinging round in the air. I was in a good mood and I wanted to get some exercise.

Going down in the lift I was joined by 2 middle-aged men. They stared at the naked me for ages before one of them said,

"Someone's in a good mood."

"Yes, I've just had a massage and I feel great." I replied.

"You look a little young to be having massages."

"My dad thought that I should start young."

"It looks like your dad thinks that you should start a few things while you're young."

I assumed that he meant the jewellery and the fact that I was naked. When the doors opened the 2 men got out and I heard one of them say,

"I wish that I was still a teenager."

I walked into the leisure centre again and the receptionist smiled at me. It was one of those 'knowing' smiles. I blushed a bit.

In the workout room I was met by George who asked me why I was so happy and I told him that I'd been for a massage and that Manuel had done a good job.

"Manuel!" George exclaimed; "aren't you a little young for that sort of massage?"

"Oh no, my daddy says that I should start these things as soon as I want to."

"Wow, your father is quite a man."

"Yeah, can you show me some more of the machines please?"

"Sure; shall we start over there?"

George took me to a machine that strengthens your legs by you forcing them apart and then back together. As soon as George demonstrated it I knew that I was going to be embarrassed; but I was still in a good mood and I decided to go for it.

As soon as my legs parted George said,

"Wow Tanya, what's that, has your father bought you some more jewellery?"

My legs were straining but my hands were free and I automatically touched the diamond. I didn't realise how sensitive the switch was and the vibe burst into life. I lost it and my legs clamped together.

"Sorry!" I said, "Yes, daddy thought that I might like it. Do you like it?"

"Err yes, do you?"

"Yeah, I do, but I haven't had time to get used to it yet. I think that I might like it more soon."

With the vibe purring away inside me we managed to try 3 more machines before I told George that I'd had enough. I thought about having 10 minutes on an exercise cycle but there was no way that I could let my pussy slide from side to side with that diamond sticking out of my hole.

I had a quick shower, switched the vibe off then went for a swim.

Going through to the pool I saw Carrie and the 2 Japanese girls in the pool; the Japs were in the deep end, one was holding onto the rail round the side whilst the other was near the middle. She was frantically kicking, throwing her arms around and shouting something. I looked back to her friend or sister and saw that she wasn't too happy.

I realised that the girl in the middle of the pool was in trouble so I dropped my towel and dived in. The girl was thrashing about and coughing so I swam behind her and surfaced really close to her back. Putting my right arm over her right shoulder I grabbed her left tit and started swimming backwards. It was hard work because the girl wouldn't stop thrashing about.

It took a good minute to get her to the shallow end where I stood on the bottom. The girl was still thrashing about so I let go of her tit. As she started to go down she realised that she could touch the bottom. She stood up and continued coughing.

Her sister / friend worked her way round the side and came over to us. She hugged her sister / friend then turned and hugged me. She was going on about something but I didn't have a clue what so I turned and swam off to the other end. I got out and went to the jacuzzi where I relaxed for a while. I'd forgotten about Carrie until she came and joined me.

"That was quite some feat that you just did; where did you learn to do that?"

I told her all about my swimming when I was at school. Carrie was impressed.

A middle-aged couple came and climbed in so we got out and went to relax on sun loungers. We'd been there, on sun loungers side by side, with our legs bent and knees apart for about 10 minutes when the 2 Jap girls appeared and stood at my feet. They were still naked, but standing with their feet together and their heads bowed down.

"WTF." I thought and was about to get up and try to lose them when the old Japanese man walked up and stood beside them.

Just as I was thinking, "This is weird."

The old man said,

"Please, I would like to thank you for saving my daughter." Only in broken English and with a terrible accent.

"Please allow my daughters to take care of you."

I hadn't a clue what he meant by that but whatever it was I didn't want any part of it. I got up and went to the ladies changing room hoping that he wouldn't follow me in there.

After about 5 minutes I went back out and lay next to Carrie again.

"What's that sticking out of your hole?" Carrie asked.

"Oh, Ryan sent me a new vibe. He says that I have to wear it until I get home."

"Won't the battery run flat by then?"

"Thankfully I don't have to have it on all the time, and I can take it out to change the batteries. Imagine what it would be like on my training course to have this thing purring away inside me all day. I'd never get any work done."

"You'd probably have a big puddle under your chair as well." Carrie joked (I think).

After a couple of seconds Carrie continued,

"Let's go into the sauna, I want to have a closer look at that thing."

There was a youngish man sat in the sauna with a towel round his waist.

"Not in here Carrie, let's go to the changing room."

"No, here will do just fine. I'm sure that this gentleman won't mind."

"I do." I said.

"Come on, you're not going to go all shy on me; get on your back on the bench and get those legs open."

I could have ignored her and left, but I didn't. I did just as she told me. All the time the man was watching us both. I guess that it was quite unusual for him to have 2 naked young girls so close to him while they ignored his presence.

Carrie came and squat down near my pussy. She looked closely at the diamond then pressed on the end.

"That's the switch," I said as I jumped a little, "press it once to turn it on low, twice to turn it up to high; and a third time to turn it off."

"So I've now got another way to make you cum Tanya."

"Well yes, but I'd prefer to be the one touching the diamond." I said.

"Rubbish, it's a lot more fun if someone else does it." Carrie said then reached out and pressed it again.

The vibe went onto full speed and I gasped.

Carrie stood up and went and sat at the end near my head, the other side of the sauna to the man. She lifted one foot up and started masturbating.

"I've got somewhere for us to go after our fun here." Carrie said, "Somewhere that you'll like. Then later on we'll come back here and have lots more fun. I wouldn't plan on having an early night little Tanya."

I lay there with my legs open, the vibe pushing my AF factor up, and the man watching both of us. I could see the towel round the man changing shape.

I was the first to cum, thanks to the vibe. After the previous time that I'd cum this one was a bit of an anti-climax; but still good. Just as I was calming down Carrie said,

"Treadmill."

"No!" I said, but the deed was done; I went back up there and started twitching. I could feel my pussy gripping the vibe.

Just as I started to come down the man stood up and left. His towel was tented out and there was a big wet patch at the top of the tent.

I reached to my pussy and pressed the diamond – peace at last.

"Now look what you've done Carrie." I said.

"I wasn't the one having 2 orgasms in front of him."

"True, but who made me have them?"

"Hehe," Carrie said. "But you enjoyed them. Don't you dare try and deny it my cute little 13 year old exhibitionist."

"Wrong on both counts; and you know it." I said.

"I may have taken 10 years off your age, but I wasn't wrong about the other part."

"Yes you were."

"No I wasn't. Anyway, did you go and see Manuel earlier?" Carrie asked.

"Oh yeeeesssss; you were right, that man certainly has got a talent. He takes women's orgasms to another level. How many times has he done you?"

"I don't know; I've lost count. Hey, there's this sales seminar thing on in the hotel. We're going to see them probably roundabout now; come on, let's get a shower and go up there. "

We got up and went for a shower. As we were rinsing off I said,

"I don't know that I want to go with you Carrie. I'm guessing that it will be a room full of dirty old men and I don't want them looking at me like this."

"Don't be silly; you'll love every second of it. Besides we need to go to wet their appetites for later." Carrie said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I'm going to let some of them know that we'll be back down here later. I can guarantee that some of them will turn up and that we'll get them to wank for us. I haven't seen a man cum for errrrr 24 hours. I'm missing it."

"Well; I'm not going to fuck any of them."

"Neither am I." Carrie said. "Just let them cum on me; a sort of bukkake."

"A what?" I asked.

"It's where lots of men cum all over a naked girl." Carrie relied.

"Oh yes, Ryan's told me about that."

By that time we'd both dried ourselves so Carrie led me out of the leisure centre and up to another of the big rooms. Waiting outside were some waiters; 3 young men a 3 young girls. They had a couple of trolleys with champagne bottles and glasses. Carrie spoke to one of the men then came to me and said,

"This lot is for them to congratulate themselves for a good year. We're waiting for the word then this lot are going in to serve it. I've sent one of the guys and one of the girls away. You and I are going to take their places; okay?"

"No, I don't want to do it." I said.

No sooner than I had stopped talking, the door opened and a man came out. He looked at Carrie and me and smiled,

"Okay, we're ready now."

Carrie and the staff moved forward. I followed; my heart pounding.

Inside the trolleys stopped and the 2 young men started opening the bottles while Carrie and the other girl filled trays with glasses and started taking them to the tables.

I looked round the room; lots of eyes were on Carrie and me. Not wanting to draw even more attention to me I picked up a tray, filled it with glasses and took them to a nearby table. When I got back to the trolleys Carrie was there.

"Take a bottle and go and fill some glasses. While you're there tell them that we'll be in the leisure centre later."

With that she was gone.

What could I do? I picked up a bottle and went and started pouring. Everyone was looking at me. I was in a bit of a trance and at first I didn't hear what people were saying to me. Then I started to relax a bit and started to hear some of the comments. I heard: -

"I told you that this hotel would be interesting."

"Wow, the staff get younger each time that I come here."

"Hey darling, can I pull your chain?"

"Do your parents know that you're here?"