My Brother The Geek Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDumbledore
PDumbledore
395 Followers

"Oh shit."

The girls started to pump him faster. When he finally screamed out, and the first load of cum shot out of him, Laura and Jo started to fight over who was going to get the cum. One would place the pulsing head in their mouth to receive a few shots, and the other would take over when the first one had enough. They continued pumping him until they got ever drop. It looked like Jo had now changed from a lesbian to a bi.

When the three of them were done, they sat back on the floor to catch their breath. Everyone was again speechless, and you could smell the musky scent of sex in the room.

Not long afterwards, the girls started to head home. When it was just Ron, Laura and I left, we sat around and talked a while longer. Laura was going to stay the night, so no one said anything.

We headed off to bed, and I had to smile when Laura followed Ron into his room. After getting changed, I walked in to join them.

Both of them were under the covers, with Laura's head in the crock of Ron's arm, and her arm thrown across his chest.

"Lying claim to someone?" I asked walking in.

"Not someone, something." She said laughing.

"Well, as long as I can have a taste of it every now and then I don't care." I said while rubbing Ron's cock through the sheets.

"I will have to think of that." Laura replied while rubbing his cock along with me.

"Now, now ladies. There is plenty for both." Ron laughingly told us.

We continued rubbing his cock, feeling it harden until it reached its full length. Pulling the covers down, the both of us joined hands to continue pumping it. When Laura and I felt it swell even more in our hands, we put our heads together, aiming Ron's cock at our open mouths.

When he staring cuming, Ron shot all over our faces and in our mouths. We continued pumping him until he was done, and then rubbed his cum into our faces and licked our hands clean.

I then kissed him and got off the bed.

"Good night kids. No hanky panky now."

The following weeks flew by. We won all our games, The Whip was wondering what got into us, and we continued on with our own celebration parties. Each time we got together, another person joined in to have a try at Ron's cock. A few tried to give him a blow job, but they could never get more than a few inches in their mouths. The one who got the most was in was Latoya, and she managed to suck in about six inches. What Latoya didn't have in her mouth, she pumped until he was shooting straight down her throat.

There were a few others who tried to take him the conventional way, but they could never take him all the way in. The only two who could were Laura and I. Why, who knows? I still hadn't been with Ron in front of the others, but that was going to change.

The softball team went all the way to regional playoffs, and then on to win the championship. Which we found out hadn't been done for a very long time. The Whip still wanted to know what got into us to play so well, but we never told her.

For the last party, we decided to meet at my house again. Both my parents were gone for a long weekend, so we had the whole place to ourselves. Gathering in the basement, Laura and Ron were the first ones to strip naked. They were nearly inseparable, spending as much time as they could with each other.

Ron was sitting on the couch, and Laura was kneeling between his legs, licking and pumping his cock. A few of the girls were watching, and a few more were talking. All the girls though were in various states of dress. Some were fully clothed, some in bras and panties, and others in just panties. I was just sitting in a chair watching everything.

Ron moaned out, so I looked over at him. Laura had started to suck his cock, but she did not have very much in her mouth. Latoya took that time to walk by me without a stitch of clothing on. She walked to the coach, stood up on the cushions over Ron, and then lowered her bald pussy to his face. Latoya's dark brown, almost chocolate, colored skin was glistening with sweat not long afterwards.

I had never been with another female before, but sitting there watching these two girls on Ron got my juices going. Standing, I undressed and walked to the back of the couch, facing Latoya. Reaching for her breasts, I started to massage the almost black nipples. Letting one hand drop, I then sucked one into my mouth while still massaging the other. Latoya put her hands to the back of my head and held me there.

After sucking her tit for a few minutes, I let go, and started kissing her, driving my tongue deep into her mouth. Our bodies were pressed tightly against each other, from our hips up. In this position, both of us were over Ron's face. I then felt a tongue slowly, ever so slowly; make its way from my clit, past my labia majora, stopping just before my rectum. Back and forth he kept going, not once speeding up. I was on the verge of my orgasm when he stopped.

Disengaging myself, I walked around to the front of the sofa. Moving Laura and Latoya off Ron, I then moved him to the floor. When he was flat on his back, I reached for his cock, wrapping both hands around it, and pumped him just as slow as he licked me. Latoya was leaning over on the other side of him, head between his legs, sucking his balls as I pumped him. Laura was now sitting on Ron's face, watching Latoya and I.

You could hear a pin drop in the room. When I was moving Ron off the sofa, I had noticed that everyone was totally naked. A few were masturbating, and others were in various positions, spread through out the spacious room.

I kept slowly pumping Ron's cock. Hearing a muffled moan escape from him, we knew that he was getting close. Latoya let get of Ron's balls, and joined me pumping him. Laura lifted herself off his face, and moved down so she was sitting on his chest. Her hands soon joined ours. Ron now had three sets of hands wrapped around his cock, slowly pumping him.

The other girls were getting a show, watching as three sets of hands were wrapped around a twelve-inch cock, slowly pumping it.

Ron must have been holding back, because when he finally blew his load, he came more than any other pervious time. Laura, Latoya and I soon had cum all over our faces, breasts, and hands. When Ron was pumped dry, the three of us spread out on the floor, licking cum off each other.

When I felt my hips lifted, I didn't think much of it. But when I felt the large head of Ron's still hard cock at the entrance to my vagina, all that was going through my mind was, "Yes."

Slowly, Ron pushed in until he was completely buried. He placed his hands on my hips, and then started to move in and out. Loving the feel of him in me, I lowered my face to Laura's pussy, which was lying on the floor in front of me. Not wanting to be left out, Latoya maneuvered herself so that she was sitting on Laura's face.

A few minutes later when Ron pulled his cock out, I almost brought my face up to beg him, put it back in. But I didn't have to. A pair of hands spread my ass cheeks apart, and again I felt the head of Ron's cock. But this time it was at the opening of my ass.

When the head was pushed past the tight ring, I had to lift my head and moan out loud. When I looked back, Ron was standing over me, guiding his cock into my ass. Laying my head on Laura's stomach, I reached back and spread my cheeks apart to help Ron.

After the full length was in my rectum, I placed my face back in Laura's pussy. Feeling Ron's cock being pushed in and out of my ass, and tasting Laura's juices, I soon started to shake in my own orgasm. As soon as it subsided, a tongue started to lick my pussy.

Shit, another orgasm tore through me. My brother had his monster cock pounding my ass, someone was eating me out, and my face was buried in Ron's new girlfriend's pussy.

Damn, damn, damn. I had never felt like this before. One orgasm followed another, as my mind was spinning.

While that was going on, Ron started to pound into me faster. Soon he was moving at a blinding speed. Whoever was eating me out sensed that Ron was about to cum, so they sucked my clit into their mouth, and started to hum. When I felt this, and the first shot of cum deep in my ass, I started to shake in another orgasm. Ron continued to pound my ass as each shot of cum emptied into me.

When Ron finally pulled out of, I had to move away from everyone to catch my breath. Sitting up, I noticed that everyone in the room was on the floor. They had their faces buried between someone's legs, or someone was buried between theirs.

Ron slid over to kiss me, and when he did, I started to massage his softening cock. The night was not yet over.

PDumbledore
PDumbledore
395 Followers
12