My Brother The Underwear Shredder

Story Info
College-age sister finds out brother has an expensive fetish.
4.2k words
4.07
76.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I caught him, it freaked me out, like my brother was some kind of sick pervert or something. But the more I thought about it, the more turned on I got. And before I knew it, I was actually luring him into doing it more, and it started making me feel... okay, I'm getting a little flustered here. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me start from the top.

So... yeah. I have a little brother, Allen. Well, not actually _little_, any more, he hates it if I call him that. We're both in college now, I'm a junior and he's a freshman. So a couple years younger (he's 18 going on 19, and I just turned 21), but I still call him my little brother sometimes, and he seems fine calling me big sister.

We both go to different schools, but they're both within a few hours' drive from home, so we still see other now and then. Weekends, school breaks, that kind of thing. We grew up together and I'm close with him, but now that we're both adults it's nice to have a bit of distance. But being back home together again is nice too, for a little while.

This year's Spring Break was different though. Our parents were away on a cruise, something they've wanted to do for a long time, for their 20th anniversary. So we had the family house to ourselves while they were gone. My brother and I each had our own plans for some of those days, but we would still be there together for about half the week.

Now aside from the fact that my parents were gone, this really felt perfectly normal, at first. Like I said, Allen and I are pretty close, and us hanging out at home is just... us hanging out. I'd never had any real kind of sexual feelings or interactions with him or anything like that, he was my brother and thinking about him that way seemed kinda gross to me. Sure I was curious about his body while we were growing up, curiosity is natural, but I never acted on it.

So the first couple days we were together at home were pretty mundane. Watching movies, ordering pizza, having friends visit, whatever. No big raging parties or crazy stuff, just some simple fun having the house to ourselves.

Then on the third night of vacation, things got weird, really quickly.

I went to bed a bit before Allen said he was going to. He was watching some kind of testosterone-filled action flick which I wanted no part of. So I told him goodnight and went to bed. A little while later, as the fog of sleepiness was setting in, I vaguely heard him turn off the TV in main room, and head to bed himself. Normal stuff, whatever.

But then maybe an hour or so later I woke up, realizing that I left my bottle of water in the kitchen. I was really thirsty, and decided to throw on my robe to go get it. I quietly opened my bedroom door, since Allen's room was close by and I didn't want to disturb him.

I walked slowly past his room and down the hallway heading toward the main room, on the way to the kitchen. But as I approached the end of the hallway, I saw a faint glow coming out of the main room. I thought, hey maybe Allen is watching another movie? But I walked quietly just incase.

When I peered around the corner, my mouth fell open. The glow was coming from Allen's laptop, which he had facing him. He was sitting on the floor, on his knees. I could almost see his screen, but not quite, so I don't know what he was looking at, but he was only there in his underwear, nothing else, and was rubbing himself just a little bit. I figured maybe he was looking at porn or something. He hadn't seen me, and I kept my head out of view hoping to keep it that way. Part of me felt guilty about looking in on his private time, but the other part of me was really curious and justified itself by saying that if he _really_ wanted privacy, he could've stayed in his room. The curious part won. I stayed out of view, and kept watching. I started to reposition myself to see what he was watching too, but before I got very far, Allen amped things up.

He started rubbing himself a bit more vigorously, and pulling on different parts of his underwear. They looked like black boxer briefs, and made of some kind of fancy material, not the usual cotton. I'm guessing they were a bit on the expensive side. Anyway, he started feeling himself up through his boxer briefs and then tugging a bit on different parts of them, like the waistband and the front, all around. I could see his cock starting to stiffen through the front, which stretched out to fit. As soon as his cock got hard, the guilty part of me was gone, and I could no longer look away.

And then it happened. In a surprising move, Allen grabbed the front flap of his underwear with his left hand, held the fabric underneath it with his right, and then _ripped_ apart a huge seam that held that side of the flap in place. I heard the tearing sound as he did it and just couldn't quite believe it.

Then he kept going. He held the flap at the top of the torn seam, and _ripped_ it left, clean off the waistband. He kept working around the seams until the front flap was completely clear of the rest of the underwear, and then tossed the fabric off to the side.

I thought that might be the end of it. But then he grabbed the edge of the fabric underneath the flap, next to the hole that led to his cock, and then another big _rip_ as he tore another seam apart. Then as he started tearing more fabric away from the waistband, his cock sprang free.

It was HUGE, at least to me. I couldn't believe it. At least 8 or 9 inches I guessed, from my vantage point. How the heck did something that big stay so hidden underneath there? I had no idea. It was hard as a rock.

I didn't stare for too long though, as my attention went back to the mess he was still furiously making of what used to be his fancy underwear.

The rips were going fast now. Tear after tear, seam after seam, as more and more and more fabric was torn away. Soon he was reaching around the side and back of the waistband, ripping every piece of fabric free. Then he tore down towards the leg holes, splitting the underwear into pieces that he then pulled completely away from his body, tossing them away on the floor.

I suddenly realized that I was sweating. This was simultaneously the most depraved thing I had ever personally seen... and the most erotic scene I had ever witnessed. He was just so wild and uncontrolled, all this raw energy and lust, I had never seen anything like it. I caught myself with my hands down my own panties, I just couldn't help it. It was getting to the point that I was almost tempted to try tearing them off, too...

Okay, breathe, breathe. I don't want to destroy these. Not yet, anyway. Just focus back on Allen again, this is his show, breathe, breathe...

All that remained of his underwear now was the waistband, which looked like it was too strong for him to rip with his bare hands. But then he reached right arm back behind him and brought up a pair of scissors that he apparently had at the ready. I suddenly felt an orgasm crashing over me as I realized that not only was he destroying his underwear, he had actually _planned_ to destroy it, and had scissors nearby just to make sure he finished the job.

He put the blades off the scissors up around the right side of his waistband, and one quick snip later, the severed elastic popped off and he was completely naked.

For a moment I thought he would be done, but before he was, I really, _really_ wanted to see what he was watching on the laptop screen. I moved my head slightly over and my mouth fell open even wider.

It was an image of himself. He was watching himself. The webcam light was on. He was _recording_ himself. Another orgasm came washing over me and my knees buckled. I tried to retain control of my legs and my nearly-moaning mouth so I didn't make any sudden noise that Allen would hear and end the whole thing.

Thankfully, he didn't hear me. And it didn't look like he was stopping recording, either. I kept watching. What was he doing? He was just sitting there, his dick was sticking up and was rock hard but he wasn't touching himself either. I just didn't know what he was up to at this point.

This went on for a couple minutes, him just sitting there on his knees, huge cock in the air, hands on the floor. I still couldn't look away though, I just had to know where this was going.

Then he started to tense up. I kept watching his cock, it was really impressive, not really something I expected to see on my own brother. His balls were quite a nice sight too. And as I watched Allen continue to tense up slightly, I looked at his cock again at just the right time.

A massive stream of cum went shooting straight up in the air out of that huge cock of his. It went at least a foot or two up in the air, before coming back down, splattering partly on the floor, partly on his belly, and partly right back on his cock again.

Then more cum kept flying. And more. And more. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing, how much cum did he have stored up in there? I kept thinking it would stop, and it just... didn't. Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen huge spurts of semen were all over his lower body, his cock and balls, and the floor. And he was recording all of it.

Then he just had to go and up the ante again. He took his left hand, scooped a huge wad of cum from his balls and up the side of his shaft, held the wad up to the camera so it could be seen clearly in view... and then stuck his hand and the wad of cum right in his mouth.

Another orgasm for me, another loss of feeling in my legs. And he just kept going! He scooped more cum up off the floor, more from his ball sack, all around his dick and the front of his crotch, his belly... two or three more times he got big handfuls of his semen and shoved it all into his mouth.

And then he swallowed it.

I just couldn't take any more. I had another massive orgasm hit me, then I managed to sneak back down the hallway and back into my own room before quietly closing the door.

I lost count of how many more orgasms I gave myself over the next hour or so before I finally managed to fall asleep. And I don't even know how much more Allen did on that recording before finally stopping for the night. But I do remember faintly hearing what I thought was another set of _rips_ coming from the main room. Was I imagining those? I don't know, but I couldn't rule out anything any more. What I saw may, or may not, have been the last rips of the night.

But they were definitely not the last rips of the week, for what I saw that first evening, as incredible as it was, was only a prelude for what happened the very next night.

-

I woke up the next morning a little before Allen did, and couldn't stop thinking about what I saw. All through breakfast my mind was reliving those scenes of the previous evening, and it was starting to make me horny again. Fuck! I can't be like this during breakfast, especially if Allen comes down. Just stay focused, eat, think about mundane things and try to stay calm.

It worked, for a bit. Allen came down to the kitchen, and I summoned as many "normal" memories of him as I could, so I could interact with him like I thought I was supposed to. Thankfully I only had to keep up the charade through breakfast time, because after that Allen had to go get ready to meet some friends he was hanging out with during the day. I kept myself together until he left the house, only to find that my panties were soaked.

I stayed home and masturbated for at least three hours straight.

When Allen came home a little after dinner time, I didn't meet him, instead yelling through my bedroom door that I was working on a "personal art project" and that I needed some quiet space and would see him tomorrow. He was fine with that. It was bullshit of course, really I just didn't want to give him any clue as to what I knew, and keeping it concealed was getting more difficult by the hour. It was all I could think about.

And I couldn't stop hoping that he would do it again. I really, really wanted him to do it again, so I could watch again. And as the evening went on and the TV finally went off and the lights went out, I kept waiting. And fantasizing, and hoping, and waiting. I realized then that the previous night was one of the most erotic things I had yet seen in my young life, and easily the most kinky thing I had ever seen personally with my own eyes. And I wanted more.

About one and half hours later, I was not disappointed.

I was listening carefully, so this time I heard as soon as Allen walked out of his bedroom. I gave him a couple minutes to settle in, then snuck out myself, quietly tiptoeing down the hallway towards the glow of his laptop screen.

I peeked my head around the corner and took in the scene. He was there with the screen facing him again, I couldn't yet see if the webcam was on this time but guessed that it was. But then I noticed what was different.

His underwear was red this time. Same brand as last time maybe? Still the fancy material, but they were regular briefs this time rather than boxer briefs, and they were pulled up on the sides a bit, to add tension to the middle where his package was bulging out in front.

It was sexy as hell. I had to stop and remember that this was my brother I was seeing, but then another part of me shut that thought down, because I no longer cared. This was no longer my brother, it was just a hunk of a man named Allen wearing sexy red underwear with a huge fucking cock underneath.

Then I saw two more pairs of underwear sitting off to the side. One a pair of boxer briefs like last night, but green, and then another pair of the briefs like he was wearing right now, but gray. All of the same fancy brand, I'm guessing all told this had to be at least a hundred dollars worth of his underwear in the room, probably more.

And then I saw the scissors.

He didn't waste time this time around. He grabbed the front flap and did a small rip on the front seam, but not seriously, almost like a tease for the camera or something. Maybe he figured that whoever was watching his video from last night would be watching tonight too?

But then he stopped, and went right for the scissors. He took them in right hand, and put the blades around the fabric of the red briefs he was wearing, under the leg hole near his right thigh. Then he proceeded to cut his underwear straight upward, right through the waistband, until the whole right side of the briefs fell away.

Without skipping a beat, he passed the scissors to his left hand, and did the exact same thing on the left side, until that side of the fabric fell away too. At this point the front of the red briefs, nothing but the flap and a bit of surrounding cloth and a strip of waistband on the top, was just resting loosely on top of his cock and balls with no support whatsoever.

All of this happened in what seemed like a few seconds. This was high quality expensive underwear, and he just cut it away so quickly and with such complete disregard, it was like it didn't matter at all. The thought almost gave me an orgasm on the spot, but thankfully I kept my composure... at least for a few more minutes.

I kept watching as he sat there on his knees, with the remains of his expensive red underwear sitting on the floor all around him, and only a loose piece of it remaining in the front covering what was underneath. And he sat there, and sat there.

And as he sat there for the next few minutes, his cock was growing. Growing, and growing, until it started becoming the very long and very hard specimen I witnessed last night. And in dramatic flourish, once his cock was finally long enough, Allen took the remaining piece of red underwear that covered it, and flipped it forward onto the floor.

He came immediately, and hard. Only seconds after the last of the shredded red fabric of his briefs hit the ground, semen started shooting out of his massive cock. And that cock wasn't pointed straight up this time, so it went forward quite a bit, at first making a huge splatter all over his laptop screen. I wondered what view the webcam got of that!

Then as the cum kept shooting and pouring out, Allen adjusted the angle of his dick, so the semen would fly up... and then a bit left, and then a bit right... holy shit, he was doing this _deliberately_! He was making a mess of cum all over himself and the floor and the shreds of his underwear, on purpose, for the camera!

The first of my own orgasms hit me then, followed back-to-back by another one as I watched Allen scoop up all that cum and once again shove every last bit of it into his mouth, swallowing it. There was a glob of it on the remains of the front of his underwear that he couldn't separate enough to get into his hand... but he wasn't content to leave it there, so he just pulled the red fabric straight up to his mouth and ravenously licked all the cum right off it.

I had to control myself to keep from loudly going to town on my desperate clit, right then and there. But I kept it together, and kept on watching.

His dick was getting softer, but very slowly, and it wasn't really shrinking by that much, only an inch or two. He wasn't touching it, he was just letting it settle a bit. This only went on for a couple minutes though, just long enough for me to bring down my own intensity so that I wasn't having massive orgasms seemingly every other second.

Then he reached his right arm over and grabbed the green boxer briefs, pulling them towards him. He didn't put them on, he just unfolded them and showed them off for the webcam. He showed the front, the flap, the waistband with the brand name on, spun them around to show the back, then back to the front again. I now finally recognized the brand and knew it as being extremely expensive, I have no idea how he even afforded underwear like this as a college student.

Then without even putting them on, he grabbed the scissors and proceeded to cut the green boxer briefs to pieces. He cut the front flap off, then parts of each leg, then the fabric underneath the flap where his cock would be, then pieces of the waistband... he just went to town until the whole thing was in tatters, green fabric and black waistband all over the floor.

And another surprise, as he came again. I don't even remember his cock getting noticeably harder while he was cutting the underwear to shreds, but it didn't seem to make a difference, he still came anyway. And came a lot, _again_. This time it didn't shoot out of him so much as pour out, a long and almost continuous fountain of thick cum. As it was pouring out, Allen moved the various pieces of cut green fabric underneath the stream, soaking each of them in his warm semen.

Once the fountain finally stopped, he carefully took each piece of cum-soaked fabric, brought it to his mouth, and licked it clean. One, after another, after another.

I looked away, shuddered, and came again. The orgasm became even more intense as I realized in the middle of it that Allen still had one piece of underwear left.

I looked back and saw his dick going down again, thinking that maybe he was going to stop before getting to the last piece. He had already produced two massive loads of cum while I was watching, a third had to be pretty unlikely at this point.

But then he reached over for the gray briefs, stood up, put them on, and then sat back down. He wasn't done. His cock had gone down, but he wasn't stopping. He just sat there for a few minutes, slowly rubbing himself through the front of the gray briefs. They looked comfortable, at that price they had to be, so it must have felt good for him. I was just astonished that he was still going at all, after all the cum he had already produced. I began to think maybe this was just some kind of a warm-down for him or something.

And then all of a sudden his hand reaches in a flash to the front of his briefs and there's a quick and fierce _rip_ as he gets almost the entire flap off in a single tear. I was stunned. Then it's almost like he turned into some kind of animal, as he savagely tore apart every seam of the briefs in what seemed like no time at all. And in the middle of it, he came _again_!

12