My Brother's Baby

Story Info
18-year-old virgin finally succumbs to twin brother.
2.4k words
4.3
733.7k
365
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twincest
twincest
76 Followers

Jason and I have been sexually active with each other for over four years, but have never actually "gone all the way." Now, a week after our eighteenth birthday, our mom is taking off for the weekend and we are going to consummate our long love-affair by FINALLY fucking.

Mom left early this morning, leaving me and Jason alone in the house until Monday. He made me a really nice breakfast and when we were eating we got to talking about what we were going to get to do that day. I got really nervous at first thinking about finally losing my virginity to my wonderful brother, but after we talked for a while, he had me perfectly calmed down. He told me how he'd be gentle and make sure I was comfortable all the time, and then we went to take a shower. Together.

It was great! First he told me he wanted to undress me himself, like unwrapping a present, and he took his time getting me out of my blouse and my skirt, as always thrilled that I dressed without panties. He put his hand between my legs and gently stroked my already slightly damp pussy lips, smiling at me. He told me how much he looked forward to finally getting to make love to me. We got in the shower and I soaped him up, washing him carefully to make sure that both he and I are squeaky clean for the night to come.

While I was washing him, I went down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth, sucking him slowly, licking all around the head, flicking the little slit and making him jump, tasting the delicious pre-cum. I wanted to make sure that he didn't cum too soon for our first time, so I sucked and stroked him until he came in my mouth and I swallowed it like the sweetest nectar, looking up at him. He looked down at me and I could tell he loved me, and that it meant a lot to him that I swallowed his cum. And I knew it turned him on.

I got up and we finished our shower, not bothering to towel off. We had taken so long in the shower that it was almost lunch time, so we ordered some pizza just so we'd have the energy for later. He asked me to answer the door just like I was -- dripping wet and in the nude -- and I did, just for him, and the delivery boy left with a hard-on. It always gives Jason a sense of pride when other guys get turned on by me. But he knows he's the ONLY one that gets to touch me.

After we ate a little pizza, I excused myself to go brush my teeth and make sure I looked nice for him, and I went into my room and lit a couple candles and a stick of incense -- I love the scent of it -- and closed all the blinds so we could have some privacy. He came into the room -- I could tell he'd done a little cleaning up himself -- and smiled at me, taking me in his arms and kissing me deeply, sticking his tongue in my mouth and I sucked on it with a little moan, taking his semi-hard cock in my hand and starting to stroke it slowly.

He pushed me backwards until I sat down on the bed and let go of his dick, and he went to his knees in front of me, pushing my thighs apart -- FAR apart -- and just staring at my newly hairy pussy. He asked me to leave it natural and now I know why. He started petting it a little, smiling to himself, saying what a pretty pussy I have. Then he spread my lips open with his fingers and put his mouth over me, sucking my inner lips into his mouth and moaning quietly, letting go with a little smacking noise and licking all the way from my wet hole to my hard, throbbing clit. He flicked my clit rapidly with his tongue, making me squirm and moan, thrusting my hips up to meet his mouth. Then he sucked on it hard, nipping it with his teeth and making me squeal. He thrust two of his fingers inside of me, curling them to stroke my g-spot until I was on the brink of cumming.

Then he pulled away, leaving me panting and in desperate need to cum. He said that would make it easier for me to take him my first time. He stood up, pulling my legs around so I was lying down on the bed, my hips propped up slightly on a comfortable pillow. He got up on the bed with me, spreading my legs open and kissing my breasts, suckling on my nipples like he knows I LOVE. While he was doing that and I was nice and relaxed, he guided the head of his cock to my wet opening, rubbing it up and down to use my wetness to get him slick, sliding it over my clit for a few seconds to start me writhing again. We decided to do this without a condom since we're both clean and I wanted my first time to be the best it could be.

Once he was nice and slick with my juices, he started to gently push the head of his cock past my tight opening, and I gasped quietly at the huge invasion, but it didn't hurt yet. Then he stopped and kissed me and told me to relax because it was going to hurt, and he thrust forward hard, breaking my cherry quickly and burying himself all the way inside me. It HURT, more than I thought it was going to, but not for long. He gave me a little time to get used to his size and let the burning sensation go down and I wiped the tears from my eyes and nodded, telling him to go ahead.

He started to thrust slowly, taking care that I was always comfortable and not in any pain. Soon enough there wasn't any pain at all and I was thrusting up against him, picking up my legs and putting them over his shoulders, letting him put as much of his hard cock inside of me as possible and I started to pant, wrapping my arms around his neck.

After ten minutes of slow, gentle fucking, I felt myself starting to tense up and I got even wetter, my back arching up against him and my legs clenching together as my tight, virgin cunt spasmed around his throbbing cock and I came harder than I ever had in my life! It only took him a few more thrusts for him to cum deep inside my unprotected pussy and I moaned when I felt that searing warmth spreading all over.

He collapsed over me and kissed me gently and I smiled up at him happily. I had finally given my precious virginity to Jason, my wonderful twin brother, and I felt amazing.

He pulled out and laid down next to me, catching his breath. We laid like that and talked and cuddled and laughed for a while, thrilled that we had this whole weekend to make love all over our mother's house, and she would be none the wiser.

After half an hour, I started stroking his cock again with my fingers, getting him hard again while I whispered dirty, nasty things in his ear. All the things I would let him do to me now that he had claimed me. Now that he had made me his little whore. It took no time at all for him to be ready to go again!

This time he wanted to take me from behind, like a bitch in heat, and that excited me! So I got up on my hands and knees, and even though I was a little sore, the thought still made me wet. And this time we weren't going to be making soft, gentle love. He was going to fuck me like a whore ought to be fucked, used until I couldn't even stand. And he definitely came through on that promise.

He kneeled behind me and pushed his cock into me quickly, holding my hips tightly in both hands and forcing me back against him as he fucked me in hard, long strokes, nearly pulling out before pushing all the way back in. My arms gave out and I fell with my cheek pressed to the mattress, his hands still holding my hips up, and it felt like I could feel his huge cock all the way up in my stomach.

I started to scream and cry out and moan loudly, begging him to fuck me faster, to fuck his little whore. Five minutes later I came again, squeezing his cock tightly in my brutally used cunt, screaming as I came. But he wasn't done. I'd told him how I'd been using my toys on my ass ever since we started talking about fucking, and he wanted to fuck my virgin ass. To take all my virginities at once. So once I'd come, he kept pumping in my pussy to soak himself in my girl-cum, getting slick, before pulling out. He fumbled around in my nightstand where I'd told him I kept the lube I bought for this, and he lubed me up nice and good, sliding one finger inside my puckered asshole to put some inside me, slowly stretching me out by adding more fingers until he had three inside me and I was nice and opened up.

Then he put the tip of his cock at my virgin asshole and pushed, only going far enough to pop the big, mushroom head in, stopping there. He told me to work myself onto him and I did, groaning and wincing at the slight pain, but the pain was cancelled out by this amazing pleasure that was completely unsuspected. I stopped at one point and asked how much I had left, and he told pushed forward a little so I could feel his balls rest against my pussy and told me I'd taken all nine inches.

He started thrusting in short, slow strokes to get me opened and loose, moaning about how tight my ass was, even compared to my virgin cunt. Once I was relaxed and starting to get into it, pushing back against him, he stopped being gentle and slow and took my hips in his big hands, pounding into me roughly, panting and I could feel his sweat drip onto my back.

I started moaning after a little bit, really getting into it, screaming for him to pound my ass harder, to fuck his whore up the ass and make me his in every way.

I came again with him in my ass, and after that I was too tight to keep going. But luckily he was so close to cumming that when he felt my tight ass squeeze his hard cock, he exploded in my ass, and I could feel his warm, thick cum coating my insides.

I dropped to the bed and he fell on top of me, pulling out so I could be more comfortable, and he kissed me between my shoulder blades. Then he got up to clean himself off, coming back after what I thought was too long. I felt him climb back up on the bed and I smiled with my eyes closed, waiting for him to lie down next to me. But to my surprise, I felt him lay back over the top of me, opening my legs up only far enough to guide his once again hard cock -- he can go forever! -- into my aching, sore, and still wet pussy, closing my legs again to make even my virgin pussy that much tighter. He started to thrust into me slowly, but hard, long strokes that put him balls-deep inside of me, making me moan quietly at the slight pain that came from being used so many times just after having my cherry popped. But it still felt good, and I never wanted him to stop.

But then I started to worry. I could tell he once again didn't have a condom on, and I'm not on any kind of birth control. So I told him I was worried about getting pregnant. And do you know what he said? He said he'd been keeping track of my periods with me, and that I should be ovulating right now, and that he wants to get me pregnant. He said he'd done his research and that a first-generation inbred child wouldn't have a very high risk of anything being wrong, and he wanted me to have his baby. That just made me wetter, knowing he loved me so much he wanted to make a baby with me, and I started thrusting my hips up and backwards against him, wanting his cum in my fertile pussy. I started moaning for him to put a baby in me, to pour his seed in my whore cunt.

That did it for him and he came again -- for the second time -- in my grasped pussy, and he kept thrusting slowly until I came with a little gasp, biting at the pillow under my head.

He laid down over the top of me, leaving his softening cock in my cum-soaked cunt, stopping any of his cum from dripping out. We laid like that for almost ten minutes, talking quietly about nothing in particular until he rolled off and made me roll over, putting my legs up on the wall and tucking a pillow under my hips to raise them and use gravity to keep his cum in my pussy. He laid on his side next to me with a hand on my lower stomach.

He told me he loves me and I told him that I love him too, and he fell asleep against me, exhausted.

I got up an hour later, but since I know he wouldn't want me to lose any of his precious cum, I put one of my vibrator's inside my tender pussy, one that has a plug so it's hands-free. I couldn't help myself and I turned it on, and now I'm all wet again and he needs to sleep. I have a feeling he'll be asleep for a few more hours, after which he'll want to fuck again.

And I know I'll be right there waiting, dripping wet with my legs wide open so he can fuck his whore twin sister and get her pregnant with his baby, soaking my insides with his potent incest cum. Just the thought makes me want him again.

twincest
twincest
76 Followers