My Brother's Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,295 Followers

"There is a matter of interest and penalties," he adds.

"How much?" I respond.

"$1000," he suggests. I sigh.

"This will be the end of the matter," I say as I pull out the rest of the extortion.

"If something else comes up, I'll let you know," he chuckles. That's it. I fold up the money and put it back in my wallet.

"What the fuck? What the hell are you doing?" Tony gasps as his payday runs away.

"Let's try another way; I'm Christian Talle. Ask around about me and when you do, I suggest you tell Shelia she's off the hook so I don't need to come back here and deal with your sorry ass. From here on out, if you have a problem with Regina and Shelia, you tell me and I'll deal with it. As long as they work your streets they will pay you, but you don't hurt them anymore," I say with subdued menace.

He looks at me without comprehension. I turn and walk out. If he is a sadist, I'll be talking to his replacement soon enough. If he's smart he'll keep working Shelia and Regina on the streets. I'm not interested in becoming a pimp, even it is only for Regina and Shelia. I don't need the headache.

(Evening)

It takes a bit of talking but I convince Alton to let me borrow a hundred thousand dollars for a mythical project which allows me to meet up with Victoria Lu. Victoria is a sales consultant for a green technology firm which is in perpetually need of investors. According to Alton she really interested in closing some deals after a lousy business weekend so I'm meeting her at a bar.

I sit down next to her and she gives me a once over, blows me off, goes back to her cocktail then turns to me and smiles.

"Wow! Christian Talle, what hell are you doing here?" she beams.

"I'm here on business," I confess.

"Oh, what do you do?" she asks.

"You first," I counter.

"Not something you would be into; it is high-tech stuff," she laughs. "As I recall you had a hard time finding Hydrogen on the periodic table. Are you a garbage man, construction worker, or what?"

"I handle finances for a few select individuals," I relate and watch the lights come on.

"Well fuck me," she giggles.

"If you insist," I tease her back. That earns me a more appraising look.

"Can I make my sales pitch now, or have I ruined the deal?" she asks frankly.

"I'm all for being paid for what you work for," I promise her. Being so much smarter than me she takes that totally the wrong way.

I'm definitely not in Victoria's league and I'm smart enough to know it, but I've seen hydration projects in the Middle East and I've spent a few hours on line so I can ask some not-too-stupid questions. Finally Victoria finishes her spiel and looks at me expectantly.

"What do you think?" she smiles confidently.

"How much are you looking for tonight?" I respond. Victoria makes some mental calculations.

"Fifty thousand would be a good round number," she says confidently. "What were you thinking?"

"One hundred thousand," I reply which brings her up short. I imagine in most negotiations thing go the other way.

"Deal," she beams.

"I'm not totally convinced," I respond. "I have the money but I have a few other options that are competing for the money." Victoria is no fool in most respects.

"Can I work on expanding on my sales pitch somewhere else?" she purrs as she rubs my hand.

"Let's go to my place. I find the roominess helps negotiations," I tell her. She looks at me hungrily and I share the appreciation. Vicky is maybe 95 lbs. and five foot one, with a highly attractive and clingy emerald green mini-dress and stiletto heels. I can tell from high school that she's had laser eye surgery to correct her vision, but the rest of her is classically Vicky. Her breasts are very small but her nipples look to be broad and puffy while her ass suggests she's been working out.

She doesn't seem too impressed with my car.

"What brought you into the investment business?" Vicky asks.

"I spent nine years in the military, so when I came out I was considered very reliable as well as a man that got things done," I inform her.

"And this part between us is the bonus plan?" she taunts me.

"Well, how much do you get out of this?" I inquire.

"Fifteen percent," she moans sensually at the thought that she's making an extra $7500 by fucking me.

"I'm sure you'll be worth it Victoria. You were always very passionate," I respond.

"I was a spaz but you hung out with some pretty cool people. It always drove me nuts that you were such good friends with Kris; God I wanted to fuck him so much," Vicky confesses.

"What about me?" I question.

"I thought you were too dull to be interesting. I figured you would end up a mechanic or stock boy," she chuckles. "Glad to see you were an overachiever," she adds while rubbing my thigh. "Do you have a girlfriend you are cheating on?"

"Mostly I tend to rent by the hour," I evade. "How about you; girlfriend, boyfriend, loyal pet?"

"Damn!" howls Victoria hysterically. "That's a good one -- loyal pet. No one for me; boy's get possessive, girls want to hug me. I prefer the one night pick-up; boy or girl doesn't matter."

"Do you have a preference?" I inquire.

"I'm more into girls, but nothing beats a stiff dick at least once a week," she informs me. I nod to that because we pull into my garage.

"Bad part of town; do you have many neighbors?" she looks around. I give her this much, she's pretty fearless.

"Not at this time at night. This area has mainly Arabic businesses and they close down at nine, so we are pretty much alone, plus I have the whole warehouse," I inform her. I take her over to the elevator and we start heading up. She doesn't waste much time, pressing herself against me and grinding her body.

As I kiss her I work her dress up to ass, grabbing rich handfuls and causing her to moan. Business women or whores; what is with the thong panties? It is pretty clear to me that Vicky came ready for sex this evening so I can't count myself to be something special. When we stumble into the entry way I break free long enough to lock the elevator before we make our way to the living room.

"You've been doing well for yourself," Victoria remarks as she takes in the furniture and electronics in the room. I work her dress up her body and over her head. The dresses long sleeves cause her to be bound up over her head. I take her vulnerability as an opportunity to bend and take one of the largest areolas I've ever seen into my mouth and suck deeply.

"Oh yeah," she murmurs. I let go, tear up her lips and tongue in a brutal kiss before sliding down and pulling her panties off. Her smell is intoxicating and her fluids are already making her pussy slick. I give her a good lick on the way back up. Her dress comes off and she starts working off my clothes.

She yanks my tie off so fast it leaves a burn through the shirt. The shirt's buttons fly off as she rips it open. I kick off my shoes as she undoes the belt.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I suggest. I grab her by the hips in front of me into the next room. We are kissing when se stumble in which causes her to miss her two guests. That doesn't last long.

"What the fuck!" she snaps when she sees Shelia. A moment later she realizes who Regina is and she backs up against me. She's not afraid, she's furious. She rounds on me. "Christian, you prick."

"I think you owe Shelia a weekend Victoria," I say calmly. Shelia and Regina, who have been reclining on the bed, now come our way. Shelia is in a pink teddy with heart shaped underwear while Regina is in a purple bodice with matching hose and thong.

"I don't owe either of these bitches anything. I paid Shelia back for high school. She got what was coming to her and you should understand that," Vicky spits.

"She's a whore," I explain, "so you use her like a whore, but you should have paid her and you certainly shouldn't have fucked her with her pimp. That is what brought me in."

"Get out of my way!" Victoria growls. Regina and Shelia are almost on us now. Victoria is feeling closed in.

"Do you have the $1350 and are you willing to go down to Tony the Pimp and explain what you did? I'm sure you two can work something out on your back," I state.

She tries a little bit of martial arts against me. I imagine it works wonders on Shelia but Victoria is strictly a weekend warrior. I block twice then push her down to the ground.

"Bitch," she snarls at me.

"Victoria, let me make this simple for you. I'm a better fighter than you are. You are not going to walk out of here through me," I outline for Victoria.

"What am I supposed to do?" she hisses. "Get on my knees and beg these bitches for forgiveness?"

"I think you owe me three days," Shelia answers angrily.

"I'd rather die," Victoria declares. Even as she stumbles up Shelia and Regina grab her and wrestle her to the bed.

It is a hell of a catfight but eventually they get Vicky rolled over onto her back and handcuffed. She keeps screaming until Shelia manages to gag her with a long handkerchief. The girls began alternating slaps to her ass but it clearly was apparent they were playing with her. After a minute Victoria's thrashing became per functionary. Regina reached up and removed the handkerchief for Victoria.

"Bitches," Victoria pants but her body remains remarkably still. Shelia and Regina now roll Victoria on her side and force her legs apart while Victoria struggles but remains quiet. Shelia gets her face into Victoria's cunt and starts working it over and Regina does the same thing to Victoria's ass, working her firm ass cheeks aside and giving her a good tongue fucking.

The twin workouts get Victoria thrashing over my sheets in less than five minutes. She catches my gaze and pleads for her hands to be released. I take the chance on removing her handcuffs and one hand springs to the top of Shelia's head urging her on while her other hand works over one of her own breasts. I bend down and began sucking and nibbling on the other one.

For thirty minutes we caress and conspire multiple orgasms form Vicky until her thrashing takes on a spasmodic quality and I make the ladies stop.

"Five minutes," I tell them. I am scooting aside then Victoria grabs my arm and looks at me with dazed eyes.

"This is a bad thing?" she gasps. I look confused so she explains, "I've just been fucked senseless. How is this a bad thing?" she repeats with a sloppy grin.

"You have three days to make up for," I remind her to which she groans and covers her eyes with her arm.

When the girls get back Victoria has some of her fight back but the three of us work her down with her hands once more tied down, Shelia is straddled Vicky's face and is 'helping' her mouth work over her pussy. When Vicky fails to perform, Shelia slaps one of her nipples painfully. Regina goes back to working over Victoria's cunt with a slender eight inch ribbed dildo lubed up for deeper penetration.

Shelia and Regina take turns sitting on Vicky's face, making her tongue work overtime until she can barely beg for a spare moment to breathe. The girls also alternate different dildos in her ass and vagina and at one time work over both at the same time. Victoria screams so much that her voice fails and I'm forced to intervene again. This time I have to pull Victoria up and give her some tea.

"That's more than she ever did for me," Shelia gripes.

"This is about getting what you are owed Shelia, not getting revenge," I point out. "Get your due and that means she gets breaks as well as sleeping, eating, and drinking.

"Besides, you were a wreck this morning Shelia. I want Vicky to be alert for all of this," Regina grins.

Vicky, who has been listening in on us, groans.

"Fuck all of you. I hate you all," she curses. Shelia crawls back over to Victoria and settles her breasts over her face. After pulling out a breast and dangling it over Vicky's lips.

"That's right Vicky, suck on my tit," she taunts her Asian tormentor.

Victoria struggles to avoid the tit but Shelia fixes he chin and holds it to her lips until Victoria gives in and starts suckling.

"That's it Vicky," Shelia taunts. "That feels good doesn't it? You like my tits don't you. Did your little lesbian heart long for them in high school?" Shelia starts as Vicky sucks harder but it is apparently more about vigor than pain.

Regina takes both hands and pushes Vicky's legs back before leaving them there and putting her lips straight to her clit and sucking madly. Victoria's back snaps up which inspire Sheila to cry out in pleasure as Victoria's tongue is driven in further to Shelia's cunt. Regina uses her other hand to start working a slender silver vibrator into Victoria's pink hole.

I can make out Victoria whimpering now after Shelia climaxes loudly. Shelia dismounts and starts kissing Victoria vigorously and licking her own juices off the face of the woman who just drove her to orgasm. Right after Regina causes Victoria to scream out in her next orgasm Shelia mounts her face again while Regina keeps up her work. I almost feel sorry for Victoria, but then I imagine the physical torture Shelia has barely avoided.

(Wednesday Night)

I've finished working out when there is someone buzzing incessantly at my door. I check the camera to see that it is Victoria Lu. Not only am I a bit surprised she can stand so straight, I am probably the last person she wants to be talking to.

"What do you want Victoria?" I ask through the box.

"Open the fucking door you asshole!" she shouts.

With an explanation like that, what else can I do? I buzz her up. When the elevator stops she opens the door and storms past me to the living room where she slams her two light pieces of luggage on the floor and sits her ass on the sofa, arms folded.

I lock the elevator and follow.

"What can I do for you?" I repeat.

"You cost me my fucking job Mother-fucker!" she shouts at me. I'm not sure how this is my fault.

"How did that work?"

"We needed some investments and I didn't deliver. I spent six days here and they were furious, so they canned me," she spits out.

"Only half of those days were mine," I remind her. "You blew the other three yourself."

"Well fuck you too; thanks for the math lecture you moron," she grouses.

"Fine, you are jobless. What does that have to do with me?" I ask.

"I need a place to stay and you are it," she explains. I have to take some effort to not laugh at her.

"Home? Certainly you have a home to go back to," I point out.

"It is my girlfriend's place. She accessed my phone and saw some of the photos I took of Shelia," she gripes. Sometimes smart people can do the dumbest things. "She threw me out."

"Don't you have a plane ticket home?" I persist.

"It was the company account," she responds angrily.

"You have no friends in the area?" I try again, but all she does is glare. "Don't you know anybody but me? Hell, I know you hate me. What about Alton?" He deserves some hate in his life.

"Prick won't return my calls and I don't know where he lives," she answers. Vicky isn't looking at me for sympathy. She's looking for a reason to rip my eyes out. She was always a selfish little cunt with the empathy of a turnip so now she ends up in the apartment of a guy she barely knows and has every reason to want dead.

"You get the sofa. You start looking for a job tomorrow. In a month you are on the street," I instruct her. "Are we clear?"

"Thanks for nothing," she growls. Gratitude -- got to love it.

"Friday night Jewel Lewis comes by. She's my girlfriend. Screw with her and I'll drag you to the roof and face-plant you on the sidewalk. Regina comes by on Saturday Nights; screw with her and I'll gag you, tie you up, strip you down and leave you on Temple street with a sign that says 'Free Fucks' all night long," I explain.

"Do your bimbos know about each other?" she scowls.

"Yes; sometimes we have three-ways," I reply dryly.

"I fucking hate you," she growls.

"When people come downstairs leave them alone. That should be it," I add. She glares hate but keeps quiet. I seriously think about tying her up before going to bed.

(Thursday)

I wake up happy to see that Victoria hasn't tried to kill me. I wake up and she's sound asleep on the sofa. I make us some coffee and hand her one as she stirs to wakefulness.

"Motherfucker," she mumbles to me as she sits up. She's wearing a black strap shirt that is a size too big and white string underwear.

"I need to work out downstairs. Do you want to come along?" I ask.

"Fuck you very much," she grumbles. "Let me go back to sleep."

"Suit yourself," I tell her. "Sit your lazy ass down and get fat for all I care." Vicky didn't say anything but crawled her ass up and put on some shorts before following me downstairs.

After working out I catch up with Alton to let him know what is up with Vicky. He declines to help out, but he does have a bit of information I have asked for. He asks a few questions about the crew and I let him know we are almost ready. I have a feeling we are going to be required to earn our pay soon.

I call Regina and ask for an early date. She's tired but up for the money she's willing to spend some time with me. I ask her to dress down for a little roleplaying. When I get to her place I see that her best isn't all that great but at least she doesn't scream 'hooker'. I take her off to the old factory part of town to some small lots with worn out houses up and down the street. A burned out lot has become a park of sorts.

I find the address and pulled up looking over my target house.

"What's up?" Regina asks.

"I need to talk to someone," I tell her. "Come with me; it won't take long." Regina shrugs. I've paid for the time.

I walk up to the door and give it a knock. A boy around age twelve answers the door.

"Hi," I say to him, "I'd like to talk with Angela." He looks me over a moment; he's suspicious but I'm sensing a strong self-preservation streak. He nods, turns out and yells into the house.

"Angela, get your ass out here," he announces. He walks away leaving the door open.

A young girl, eight years old in fact, comes to the door and stares at me with somewhat fearful yet dull eyes. I feel Regina start to tense next to me.

"Angela, can we talk outside for a moment?" I ask. She studies me a for a few seconds then steps out to talk with us.

"What do you want?" she mutters.

"I'm here from your mother," I reply.

"Mom won't be home until late," she answers.

"No Angela, I'm here from your real Mother," I inform her.

It is like a switch comes on. Her dark eyes light up and become terrible and intensely intelligent. Her features become strained and her energy seems to barely be contained by her tiny frame. I can feel her wanting to reach out and grab hold of me to make sure I'm real.

"What about her?" she whispers. Regina is trembling now.

"I saw her recently and she and I talked about you," I kind of tell the truth. "I know she would want me to look in on you to make sure you are okay."

"No," she murmurs, "I hate it here. Please have her come back and get me. I'm sorry. Tell her I'm sorry." Regina turns and looks back over the street putting her back to us.

"What are you sorry about Angela?" I question.

"I don't know what happened to make Momma leave me," she explains near tears herself.

"Your mother didn't leave you Angela, you were taken away but I want you to know she's been trying to get back to you for some time," now I am lying.

"Is she really coming back for me?" she pleads.

"Yes," I assure her. "Once she knows precisely where you are she will move Heaven and Earth to get you back."

"You are not just saying this?" she says softly.

"No. I'll stay in touch from here on out Angela. Now get me the biggest foster boy in the house," I instruct her. Angela backs away from me afraid that I will suddenly vanish. She bolts and rapidly comes back with a teenage boy who looks decidedly pissed with the world.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,295 Followers