My Brother's Hot Girlfriend

Story Info
Randy has an affair with his brother's girlfriend.
1.1k words
3.73
78k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like it was going to be just another dull Saturday night. I had spent most of the day running errands, and I didn't really have anything planned for tonight. After coming home, I took off my boxers, jeans, and t-shirt and threw on a tank top and some soft shorts. As I walked into the living room, I heard someone knocking at the door. When I answered, I was surprised to find Miranda standing outside.

Miranda was my brother Eric's girlfriend. The two of them had been dating for over a year, and they seemed to be deeply in love with each other. So, I was shocked when I saw her standing outside. The scarlet red minidress she was wearing clung tightly to her body, showing off her slim waist and sexy hips. Her 30D breasts looked as though they were going to fall out of the top at any moment.

"Hello Randy," she said with a smile. "Can I come in?"

"Uh, sure Miranda, come on in," I replied. I moved off to the side to let her come in. She walked past me and into the living room. As I closed the door behind her, I looked at her. "Make yourself at home."

She smiled as she sat down on the couch, her skirt sliding up her thighs. "I hope that I'm not bothering you," she told me.

"Its ok," I replied as I sat down beside her. "So how are you?"

"I'm alright, just lonely I guess," she replied as she turned towards me. As I noticed her breasts, I could feel my cock hardening. "Eric's been spending so much time at work that I never get to see him anymore."

"Ah," I said, trying to hide the growing bulge in my shorts. "I'm sure its just a temporary thing. Just give it some time."

She looked at me and smiled. "You're probably right Randy." She giggled a little bit. "Uh Randy, am I turning you on?"

I started to panic as I stood up. "I'm so sorry Miranda," I said nervously.

She stood up and looked at me. "Its alright Randy," she said as she smiled devilishly. "To be honest, I haven't had a cock inside me in a while." She walked up to me and placed a hand on the bulge in my pants. "Ooh, your cock is so big."

"Uh Miranda, are you sure we should be doing this," I asked, a hint of concern in my voice. "What if Eric finds out?"

"I won't tell him if you won't," she said as she stroked my shaft in my shorts. "Come on Randy, take me. Tonight, I'm all yours."

I looked at her lustfully as I began kissing her passionately. As she kissed me back, I reached around behind her and unzipped the back of her dress. As it fell to the floor, I looked at her naked body, admiring her perky tits and shaved snatch. "Wow, you look so hot Miranda," I told her as I threw off my tank top. "Now take off my shorts for me."

She giggled as she kneeled down in front of me, sliding down my shorts and exposing my hard 9" cock. She gasped as it straightened out towards her. "Wow Randy, its so big," she said to me. "Eric's dick is nowhere near this big."

"Whats wrong Miranda," I asked her. "Is my dick too big for you?"

"Let's find out," she said as she stood up, her right hand stroking my shaft. I moaned as she continued to stroke my dick harder and faster.

"Turn around and bend over Miranda," I told her with authority. She smiled as she turned around and bent over the couch, sticking her ass in the air. I grabbed her hips as I stood behind her and plunged the head of my cock into her tight pussy.

"Oh my god," she moaned. "That feels so good." As I pushed my dick deeper into her cunt, her moans grew louder and louder. "God, your dick is so fucking big!"

"Oh fuck yeah your pussy is so tight," I moaned back as I pushed my long hard shaft into her tight cunt. I squeezed her ass as I started thrusting her, sending wave after wave of pleasure through Miranda's body.

"Oh yeah you like how my pussy feels," she moaned as I pounded her. "Pound my fucking pussy Randy!"

As I thrusted her harder and faster, her moans became screams as she took the full length of my shaft. "Yeah you're my little slut now aren't you," I moaned with a smile. "You're my nasty little slut now aren't you!!"

"Yes I'm your little slut," she screamed as she gripped the couch. "I'm your nasty little cock whore now!!!"

As I continued pounding her hard and fast I reached around and squeezed her nipples, causing her to scream in ecstasy. "Yeah you like that you little whore," I yelled at her.

"YES, YES THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD," she screamed, almost breathlessly. "OH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!!!!!"

"Oh yeah cum on my fucking dick you little bitch," I cried out. I felt her pussy tighten around my dick as she exploded into orgasm.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!," she screamed as her body went into an intense orgasm. I moaned as wave after wave of juices flowed onto my cock as I continued to pound her.

"OH YEAH THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD," she cried out in pure joy.

I smiled as I continued to pound her. "Turn around baby," I told her.

She smiled as she spun around to face me. I spread her legs and slammed my dick back into her dripping wet twat. "OH FUCK YEAH," she screamed as I brutally pounded her. "OH FUCK YEAH THAT DICK FEELS SO GOOD IN MY FUCKING PUSSY!!!!!!"

"OH FUCK YEAH I'M GONNA CUM," I yelled breathlessly. She looked at me and smiled lustfully.

"OH YEAH FUCKING CUM INSIDE ME RANDY," she screamed. I pounded her pussy as hard and as fast as I could.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHH FUCK!!!!!!!!," I cried out as my cock pulsed, shooting wave after wave of hot, sticky cum into her fertile womb.

"OH WOW THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD," she screamed breathlessly as her body was rocked by another orgasm. As I began to slow down, we looked at each other.

As I pulled out, Miranda collapsed on the couch, panting heavily. "Randy," she said between pants. "I have a feeling this is the start of something amazing."

I smiled as I collapsed on the couch beside her. "I like the sound of that," I replied with a smile.