My Brother's Panties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
236 Followers

"After a hard day, it is so relaxing to just hang out there and let the world melt away."

Lauren added, "It's also a great place to get kinky, too."

Jamie feigned aloofness by ignore Lauren, but turning to me saying, "Lauren can be such a little minx." I turned my head towards Lauren. She was staring at me. Jamie seemed to make a mental note of this little exchange.

Continuing to look around, I didn't see a toilet. However, there were a few doors in the room, two large and one smaller. The small one next to the sink area turned out to be the linen closet. Jamie opened one of the two larger doors and there was the toilet area.

It was unlike anything I ever saw before. There were three fixtures: two toilets and a bidet. All were flat-line European style and tank-less. The toilets faced each other against the right and left walls, while the bidet was between them but against the back wall. The walls, door and ceilings were covered with mirrors. There was a definite air of kink to the room.

We didn't get to the third door, as the tub was ready for us.

Lauren and Jamie proceeded to pamper me by washing and shaving every part of my body. Only the hair on my head was intact. Throughout the bath, the girls explained how the absence of body hair increases ones erotic senses.

They proved it by dragging their cocks and balls over my legs, and rubbing their breasts over my chest as they worked. The clean, smooth feeling was definitely more erotic. Near the end of the bath, Jamie told Lauren to prepare three enema bags for the final cleansing. Lauren dried off and disappeared through the door Jamie hadn't opened on the tour.

Jamie towel dried the two of us. I tried to help, but she pushed my hands away; telling me this was their way of showing how special I am to them. She then rubbed cream onto my skin, paying close attention to my recently shaved groin and ass. My cock was thick and heavy and Jamie looked into my eyes and bit her lower lip as she stroked cream over it.

With an air of seduction, she told me how much fun we were all going to have. She found it so erotic that we all have a mutual thirst for cum. She said this really turned Lauren and her on. My cock twitched in her hand.

Lauren reentered through the door with a rolling IV pole with three full red enema bags hanging from the hooks on the top crossbar. Jamie laid out a few fluffy towels and told me to kneel down on them with my ass in the air, chest on the towels, and my head resting on my folded arms in front of me. I could see Lauren opening a drawer near the sink and retrieving various items.

When she snapped a pair of blue latex gloves onto her hands, my cock jumped. Opening a bottle of lubricant, she squirted a generous amount into her palm. Rubbing her hands together, Lauren joined Jamie, who had moved the IV pole behind me. The girls explained how enemas are crucial for enjoying anal sex.

Lauren added the phrase "how true" bringing a chuckle from both. Lauren's lubed fingers began rubbing along my ass bud, coating and relaxing it for what was to follow. It felt wonderful.

When her finger slipped past my sphincter, I let out a soft moan of bliss. Both ladies purred with pleasure. Everything about Lauren and Jamie was sensual. Never before had I met someone so in tune with my sexuality—let alone two women.

There was something about Lauren, however, that was capturing me. It started with her voice on the phone when she convinced me to stay with them weeks ago. And when she meet me at the door yesterday, my heart went 'pow.'

I'm not sure if its irony or intimacy, but here she was preparing me for an enema. I was so aroused. My new life in New York was theirs to fashion, and less than twenty-four hours into it, I was already a new man.

Lauren worked her finger in and out of my ass, twisting it around as she did. A second finger was added to make sure my passage was well coated. My ass eagerly accepted it and her soft 'oh yeah' made my cock twitch a bit. The third and fourth fingers had me moaning and wiggling my ass in acceptance. I was wondering if Lauren was going to fist me, but Jamie made her stop, saying "Save the rest of your hand for later."

The enema nozzle was the size of a small butt plug, and it slipped into my ass and into position easily. I heard the snap of the clamp and the warm fluid rushing into my bowels. Jamie was next to me caressing my back. She told me to let her know if I started to cramp.

This was my first enema and the truth be told, it felt pretty good. It was kinky. It was different. It certainly wasn't going to be a once and done event for me. I was thinking how enjoyable this was, and how wrong it was to depict it as a 'procedure of cruelty'. Then the cramps hit me.

The pretty good feeling turned into pretty painful. Jamie began to massage my lower abdomen telling me to relax. Her voice was soothing and so were her hands. The cramps dissipated and my thoughts turned back to the warm liquid filling me. My belly was beginning to swell and I felt an unnatural pressure inside. The girls coached me to relax, informing me that the bag was nearly empty.

"There you go....all gone," Jamie's voice was very 'nurse-like.' It was something I would expect to hear in a hospital. Removing the plug was interesting because I needed to push out to open my hole without releasing any of the fluid. Only a few drips escaped. The girls were pleased.

I rested for a few minutes before the urge to release overtook me. The girls guided me to the toilet room for a few private moments. Turning on the fan and dimming the lights, they told me to call them when I was done.

After I expelled, I waited a few minutes to make sure I was empty. It was indeed kinky to see myself in this position. I could only imagine what went on when the two of them needed to use the room at the same time.

Calling to the girls, Lauren came in and taught me how to use the bidet as a final cleanse. The spray of the water was incredible. It could be adjusted to a fine spray or to a penetrating stream; so many possibilities.

Returning to the bath area, I was surprised to see Jamie already on the towels, her ass in the air, and a white enema hose connecting her to a near empty bag. For some perverse reason, it turned me on. Lauren could sense my arousal.

"Isn't it kinky? It's so erotic to watch. The look of the white hose sticking out of her ass turns me on to no end. How clinical to watch the red bag drain into her hole"

My cock was nearly hard by this time. Jamie reached down and took it into her hand. She used it to pull me towards Jamie.

"Now I'm going to teach you how to remove the nozzle."

We were both kneeling next to Jamie. Lauren was explaining the proper techniques to me. I could see how one could easily become 'hospital-like' in the process.

Toward the end of her demonstration, Lauren took my hand, and without a break in her instructions, she placed it on Jamie's hard cock. For this, I needed no direction. I slowly and deeply stroked her. Jamie's moans said it all. While I stroked, Lauren pulled the plug from Jamie's ass. The only sign from Jamie was a louder moan as the widest part passed her sphincter.

I stopped stroking as Jamie flattened herself to rest for a few minutes. She looked up at me and asked, "What do you think?"

"Very erotic." My answer was short and direct.

"I thought this would turn you on. Please help me up so I can teach you how to give Lauren an enema."

Again, an unexpected twist. As soon as Jamie was standing, Lauren was on the towels with her ass wiggling in the air. She was a little imp.

Jamie retrieved a pair of gloves and the lube. Handing them to me, she explained they don't always use the gloves, but sometimes they like to play 'doctor' during enema time. They were a bit snug, but I managed to get them on.

The urge was upon Jamie, and she moved quickly to the toilets, telling me to work Lauren's ass until she returned. As the door closed behind her, Jamie hollered out, "See how much of your hand you get in her. After all, she nearly fisted you. And don't forget the spanking she gave you. Lauren's been naughty too."

It's hard to explain the feelings that were flooding me at the moment. I was so aroused, yet I didn't want sex. Yes, I did want to sex, but I didn't want to cum. It was such a wonderful, erotic, kinky, sensual, sexual feeling to have partners who reveled in prolonged play and stimulation. My cock must have gone from flaccid to hard and back at least ten times this morning.

On top of it all, this was happening while Jamie and I were reconnecting. If only I wouldn't have been so timid back when. If only I would have taken Jamie's hints. If only.....then again, would I have met Lauren?

Squeezing some lube into my hand, my focus returned to Lauren's offered buttocks. Rubbing them together, I processed what Jamie said and quickly developed a line of thinking. Following Lauren's technique, I rubbed along the crack of her ass, going over her bud and perineum.

My beginning statement was "Jamie was right, when she said I needed to be punished. I did hurt her, but do you know what I noticed?" As I asked the question, I slipped a finger into her hole.

Lauren's reply "No, Sir" was accompanied by a little gasp when I entered her. I made a mental note of the use of 'Sir' in her answer.

Moving my finger in and out and around in her, I continued, "You seem to do everything just for your pleasure. For example, you knew last night I was wearing Jamie's panties, but this morning you pretended this was a revelation." A second finger joined the first. Lauren purred as she worked her ass and sphincter around them.

"You questioned me about sucking cock and fucking. Totally unnecessary. My sister, your lover, was hurting and you made me suck your cock and lick your asshole. Didn't you?"

Lauren didn't answer right away, and I wasn't about to give her an extra second. Whappp! My free hand found her ass cheek. Her yelp told me she loved it.

"Didn't you?" I asked again as my second slap found her cheek.

"Yes, Sir" she whimpered.

Without removing my fingers from her, I moved to a standing position, and straddled her, facing her ass. "Do you know what I think? I think you HAVE been naughty." My hand was now going back and forth from cheek to cheek while a third finger slipped into her brown passage.

Her ass was starting to redden, but it didn't stop her responding for more.

"You are right, Sir. I have been naughty. But may I tell you why, Sir?" Lauren was offering an unsolicited explanation.

I stopped moving my fingers but didn't remove them. "I really didn't ask," was my curt reply, "So this better be good." I went silent and motionless.

"Sir, Jamie told me all about you. From the pictures she showed me and from the stories she told me about you, I felt I already knew you. I developed feelings for you. I am so sorry Sir that you think this was only for my pleasure. It was truly meant for you and Jamie, Sir"

Her words stopped me cold. I felt like everything I just did was wrong. It was incredible how Lauren and Jamie could jump the line between fantasy and reality. Now all I wanted to do was to pull Lauren to me and tenderly hold her in my arms. But here I was, straddling her with three fingers up her ass and spanking the cheeks I wanted to caress. I felt so bad.

Lauren's next phrase jumped the line again.

"Sir, may I have permission to suggest a punishment?"

Although I was blown away, I followed our roles. "I'm listening."

"Sir, it would only be right if you gave me ten more swats, and for you to add more fingers into my asshole."

Oh my god. Three seconds ago, I wanted to be her tender protector, and now I'm back to being the spank master. It was so erotic. As confusing as it was, I loved every minute of this.

"Ten plus one," was my reply, "and I want you to count each one aloud." Along with the first slap, I pumped her ass with one finger.

"That was the delicious first slap, sir." Lauren's reply told me she craved this. It also put me at ease for the rest of her punishment.

With each slap, I started pumping another finger. On the fourth and fifth slap, I added my last finger and then my thumb. Each slap brought a lustful, yearning 'Thank you, sir' form Lauren.

After the tenth slap, I moved behind Lauren and knelt between her legs. (The eleventh was being reserved for Jamie to administer.) I wanted to work my fingers deeper into her ass. Lauren was rocking into each push of my hand relaxing her hole for deeper penetration.

She was now up on her forearms in more of a fucking position. Lauren's head was bobbing around, her hair swaying to and fro. Her grunting commands were fill with want.

"Yes.... mmmm.... Oh, yes.... God..... oh yeah... deeper.... Deeper.... I want.... Fuck me...... fuck my ass with your hand..... SHOVE it in me... OHHHHHH."

My hand was at almost at its widest part in Lauren's ass when Jamie returned. Placing her hand on my arm, she motioned for me to stop pushing. Jamie picked up the lube and dripped more onto my gloved hand while telling us how she heard our entire exchange. She also said that Lauren's request for punishment was fair, but she heard only ten slaps. Jamie was now lubing the rest of my hand and a few inches past my wrist.

I explained how the last slap was being reserved for her to administer. Jamie smiled and gave me a sweet little kiss on the lips. "Thank you, Kevin. How thoughtful of you. Not like someone else we know."

With that, Jamie placed a slap on Lauren's ass that would tears to anyone's eyes. Lauren screamed and called Jamie a bitch. Jamie gave a sadistic laugh and said,

"Since I only get one, I thought I'd make it a good one. Now let's work that hand up the this young lady's ass. Pull your hand back a bit so I can get more lube on it. You can never have enough lube when one goes exploring."

Lube dripped onto my fingers and Jamie spread it around and massaged some into Lauren's hole. She nodded for me to begin again. I pushed slowly and Lauren's ass magically opened. The widest part eased past her opening and it felt like the rest of my hand was sucked into her.

Lauren head snapped back, releasing a powerful groan. "Ohhhhh.... Yessssss... Ohhh.... It.... feels.... Soooo.... Fucking...... good...... Ohhhh......" Her head dropped back down.

Jamie whispered in my ear to take it slow but to 'keep fucking her....."

Stepping in front of Lauren, Jamie went to her knees offering Lauren her cock. Lauren's mouth opened at once taking Jamie's semi-hardness into it. Jamie's hips rotated moving her cock in and around Lauren's mouth. Lauren was resting on her hands, allowing herself to be fucked from both ends.

My hand was slowly moving in and out of Lauren's ass. Pulling back to my fingertips and then pushing in gently to the widest part, allowing the rest to slip in naturally. Once inside, I slowly turned my curled hand back and forth before repeating the process. Lauren's mouth was full, but her murmurs and ass were asking for more.

Jamie started pinching her own nipples and squeezing her tits. Her cock was moving rapidly in and out of Lauren's mouth, burying itself to the base of her lips. My cock was fully erect, I was so turned on. Reaching beneath Lauren, I found her hard cock dripping with pre-cum. I began stroking her.

When Jamie saw me stroking Lauren, she crooned. "Yes, Kevin. Jack her off. Make her cum. Better yet, jack her off in my mouth."

Moving under Lauren and into a sixty-nine position, Jamie opened her mouth as a target. Lauren buried her face onto Jamie cock, pumping and sucking her cock like a mad woman. Leaving my fist in Lauren's ass, I worked it over her prostrate while I stroked her shaft towards Jamie's mouth.

It only took moments for Lauren to cum. Thick waves of cum shot exploded into Jamie's waiting mouth. Jamie opened and closed her mouth with every spurt making sure the cum covered her entire mouth and lips area.

I could sense Lauren was physically drained even though cum continued to shoot from her cock. Easing out of her ass. Lauren collapsed next to Jamie, leaving Jamie with an enormous hard on.
Peeling the glove from my hand, I planted my mouth onto Jamie's, remembering how our mutual thirst for cum turned her on so much.

Our tongues danced together, pushing Lauren's cum between us. I slid my body next to Jamie's and started stroking her cock. Sucking as much of Lauren's cum as I could, I moved to Jamie's cock and began sucking it, using Lauren's cum as a lubricant.

The warmth from my mouth and Lauren's cum sent Jamie over the edge. On my third sucking stroke, she exploded. Keeping the head of her cock in my mouth, I used my tongue to smear each her spurts over it. Jamie was literally shaking with her orgasm. My mouth was a cavern of warm cum and Jamie's cock was bathing in it.

Raising my eyes, it was obvious both ladies were spent. Even though I was still very hard, I found a great deal of satisfaction in their orgasms. I kept gently sucking Jamie's cock until I swallowed all of her cum.

Moving between the two motionless ladies, I used one of the towels that freed itself, and softly wiped Jamie and Lauren clean. They both murmured 'thanks.' I wasn't sure where were going at this point, but I did notice Lauren's enema bag was still full.

I leaned over to her and kissed her softly on the cheek. Whispering, I asked if she still wanted her enema. She gently nodded her head in affirmation and mumbled, "please."

Her body was in a natural position so I coated the nozzle with some lube. I figured there was enough lube in her passage to allow the nozzle to pass. Still, l took things slowly. It slipped into place easily and I released the clamp.

The rushing water brought her back to life. Her moans were pleasurable but without the lustfulness of before. Looking over at Jamie, I was struck by how much I missed her. I kissed her gently on the cheek and whispered softly in her ear, "I am so happy to be here. Thank you."

Jamie smiled and said, "I'm happy you're here, too." Reaching out, she wrapped her arms around my legs, pulling her body into them. I smiled back and fondly stroked her hair. She opened her eyes, and blew me a little kiss. I sent one back to her.

Lauren was moving. The bag was nearly empty. Jamie came back to life and slowly sat up. She looked at Lauren, and with a smile said, "Not quite the way we planned it, was It?"

With a chuckling retort she added, "No. but no complaints from me." Lauren reached up to close the valve on the empty bag. She looked me in the eyes, saying, "He's a keeper." She placed a soft kiss on my lips.

The urge was upon her. Standing up, she said she'd meet us in the shower. Heading to the toilet she called out, "Don't think we forgot about you, Kevin. That shower works miracles."

I helped Jamie pick up everything. I followed her through the fourth door. Jamie told me the room was their secret design center. Since they entertain a lot, they don't want others in the industry to see their work.

They purposely had it built behind the kitchen, bath and bedroom. The only entrance was through the master bath. Jamie also said if their boss knew they were designing on the side, they'd get fired.

Pushing the IV pole into the room, she also said it keeps certain things out of view. "No one needs to know our business, either sexually or professionally." I certainly understood, because no one in Chicago had a clue about my kinks.

We weren't in there long, but I did see a number of dress mannequins with designs in various stages of completion. I also surveyed the area where Jamie pushed the pole. There was a wand vibrator and some rather large anal beads on top of a chest of drawers. "So this is where they store their kink," I thought to myself.

seat542
seat542
236 Followers