My Brother's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers

When her pussy stopped having spasms, I pulled her back into the pool. I washed her juices off my face and started kissing her again.

"I'm ready for you to fuck me, David. If you give it to me right now, you can forget about the rest of the money. I just want to feel you in me right now."

I pushed her to the side of the pool with her back against the side. I pulled my cock out and buried it deep within her pussy. She wrapped her legs around me as I pushed my cock as deep in her as possible.

"Nina was right, David. She told me you were the best and as far as I'm concerned you are. Your brother is good but there is something special about the way you make love to me," she said, as she kissed and fucked me at the same time.

"I love you, Lisa. I always have and always will. My brother's a fucking fool to cheat on such a wonderful woman. I know this is only going to happen this one time, so I want to give you the best I can."

I pulled out of her and we got out of the pool and I sat on their chaise lounge. She straddled me and grabbed hold of my cock and guided it into her pussy. She started up and down motions as my cock glistened with her juices. I reached up and pulled her bra top off and very lightly touched her breasts.

"Go ahead and squeeze them gently," she said.

I massaged her nipples while she rode my cock. I was about ready to explode.

"I'm going to come, Lisa. Do you want me to pull out or fill your pussy with my sperm?"

"Give it to me, David. Shoot your load as deep as you want. Oh, my God, I feel it shooting up into me. It feels so hot, so good, give it to me, honey, give it to me. I'm coming again, David."

She pressed down hard as I was shooting my load deep into her. She was screaming while we were rubbing pelvis against pelvis. She came and I closed my eyes and felt her spasms. She was the greatest fuck I have ever had. I knew it was because of my love for her. Real love makes all the difference. As soon as we both came, she climbed off of me and held her suit against her pussy and ran into the house. I put my swim trunks back on and jumped into the pool to cool off. Lisa came out a few minutes later in a different suit.

She jumped in the pool to get rinsed off also. I asked her how she found out about the blowjobs but she wouldn't tell me. She told me to ask Linda the next time I saw her. She even knew I was against it but went along with the other guys. She also knew I told them they should go home to their wives. She knew it all.

"David, thank you. I would have gone looking for someone to cheat with, but I wanted you. You see, I have strong feelings for you too and not just because you're my brother-in-law. I just don't follow those feelings because I do love your brother and he is my husband. I'm glad we got together this one time. I'll always cherish the memory, but it mustn't and will not ever happen again. I think I got my revenge and am going to tell Dan that next time I will divorce him."

"You're not going to tell him about us, are you?"

"No, not about us but I have to let him know what the consequences of cheating on me is."

"I better be going. I wish I could stay and have you a couple more times but then I'll never want to leave you. I really do love you, Lisa. I just needed to tell you." We kissed one more sensuous kiss and I left for the garage and my apartment.

On Monday evening I got a call from Dan saying he needed to see me right away. I headed over to the Elks Lodge where we both belonged and I ordered a beer. Dan had two double shots of whiskey in front of him along with a beer. I was worried that he found out about me and Lisa.

"David!" He said, "I fucking made the biggest mistake of my life. I got that fucking stupid blowjob and Lisa found out. Or at least she might have, I'm not sure."

"What exactly did she say, Dan?"

"Well, she found that stupid card that girl gave us after the blow job - you know, her card that says she does parties and what not. She gave us all one. Lisa found it in my shirt pocket. I told her we went there and had a couple of beers and the girl gave us her card.

"She looked at me like she didn't believe me and said, 'Dan, if I find out you cheated on me, I'm going to find some guy and let him fuck me. I will get even. I might even make a couple of hundred bucks for selling it.' I don't know what to do, David. I love her so much. It was such a fucking stupid thing to do."

"Maybe she doesn't know, maybe she believed you."

"Today, after work I came home and there was two hundred dollars on the end table. I went in the kitchen where she was standing as beautiful as ever and she said, 'Dan, I forgot to mention it to you but if you cheat on me a second time, I will divorce you.' Do you think she knows, David?"

"Dan, I think she is working on your emotions. Treat her like gold. Make love to her everyday or whenever you can get it up. Show her you love her. I think she will like the added attention. But, most of all, don't fuck around on her. She probably planted the money to let you know she's serious. Don't give her any reason to doubt you."

"Thanks, David, I think you may be right. I checked with the neighbors and Lisa didn't even leave the house today and no strange cars in the driveway. From now on I'm going to be Mr. Dad and Mr. Lover, all rolled into one. I'll never make that mistake again. Damn, every guy needs a brother like you, even if you are younger," he smiled.

Boy, I wish he wouldn't have made that last remark. Even though I loved Lisa, I wasn't proud of what I did. After all, he is my brother, but again, I might have saved his marriage.

On Wednesday near closing time I was under a car fixing a muffler. I glanced over to the side and saw a sexy pair of legs. I knew who they belonged to the minute I saw them.

'Hi, Linda, nice legs. Do they go all the way up to your ass?" I laughed.

"Come out from your hiding place and find out." She laughed also.

I rolled out from under the car and found myself staring up Linda's skirt. "Yep! All the way up, just like I thought." I said. "What can I do for you, pretty lady?"

"Make love to me like you did Lisa."

"What? You're kidding. What did Lisa tell you?"

"Everything. We're best friends and tell each other everything. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I just want to get even with Mark for being such a prick. We have two kids and he's out fucking around. I love him, David, I really do, but I'm not going to let him do this to me. I know you love Lisa, that's not anything new. I want you to make love with me. For what it's worth, it's a buy one get one free special. You bought Lisa, so you get me free." She smiled.

"To be honest with you, Linda, I always wanted in your pants. The only reason I never tried was because of your friendship to Dan and Lisa. I would be glad to make love with you as soon as I finish this muffler job. It will be about twenty minutes and then I'll need to clean up. You can go up in my apartment and I'll be up shortly, if you don't mind. Try not and look at how dirty my place is. I don't have a woman around to make me clean it."

Linda went up to my apartment. When I got upstairs she had straightened the place up. As I was getting a shower she changed my sheets. She laughed at the way I kept my apartment. She got a couple of beers out of the fridge and handed me one when I came out of the shower. All I had on was a towel wrapped around me.

Linda had stripped down to her bra and panties and was sitting on the bed right in the middle. I set our beers down and asked her to lay down. I dropped my towel and laid next to her on my side.

"David, before we start I need to tell you that, unlike Lisa, I've been with a few guys other than Mark. No one since Mark and I have been married. He isn't a good lover. He pretty much jumps on, does his thing and jumps off. Will you do more than that for me?"

"Linda, I'm going to make love to every inch of your body. I'm here to please you. If there is something you want, just ask."

I reached over and kissed her lips. I worked my way down to her neck and then back to her lips. She was a hot sensuous woman. She was kissing back as hard as she was being kissed. Our lips were wet as we kept kissing. She had on a bra with a front clasp. I undid it and let her breasts breathe. They were beautiful, forty DD is what she told me. I leaned over and took her nipple into my mouth and felt it grow. I did the same with her other breast, sucking on the nipple. I then squeezed them lightly. I made love to them.

After rubbing and kissing her belly I got down between her legs to see her pussy. She had what I always called a plump pussy. It feels great to squeeze the two plump pods on either side of her opening. I would then spread those plump pods and bury my face in her pussy. Kissing, licking, using my tongue. Doing whatever it takes to get her off. I felt her first orgasm coming and let her squirt against my face. Tasting of her juices as she came. I climbed up to bury my cock in her. I asked her if she wanted me to wear a condom and she said no.

I pushed my cock into her plump pussy. It felt so good. Linda was below me bucking up and down like there was no tomorrow. I picked up her legs and pushed them almost to her chest so I could see my cock going in and out of my so called friend's wife. He's an obnoxious moron, but he is my brothers friend. I felt the plump folds of her pussy squeezing against my cock. I wasn't far from coming.

I pulled out my cock and had her turn over and took her from behind, her ass sticking up as I buried my cock deep into her pussy. Oh, it was as good as I had always thought it would be. I pushed in as far as I could possibly go and held her by the hips. She kept moving from side to side as we both came and I shot my load as deep as possible. All the while she was screaming out how good it felt.

We rested for a few minutes and had another beer. After resting I laid on my back while she rode my cock. It took longer for me to get the second orgasm. She rode me right to the finish line and came a third time herself. I watched as her juices flowed down my cock and onto my pelvis.

After we had finished, she took a shower and thanked me. I couldn't believe that a woman this nice would thank me for fucking her. Mark was one stupid son-of-a-bitch for not taking better care of his woman. She was one fine horny woman. Dan and Mark's mistake lead to a couple of the finest fucks I have ever had. Two completely different women; two completely different fucks, but both great.

On Friday we had our regular bowling night. The women and kids came to the bowling alley that night. After bowling we all went out for pizza. Lisa and Linda both joked and smiled at me like they always did and acted pretty normal. It was hard for me. Whenever I saw either of them, I would remember the time I spent with each of them. I did want to ask Lisa why she told Linda but never got up the nerve. The girls must have thought about me because they brought Nina along. It didn't feel quite as awkward with her there. Besides, I knew the evening would end in a lovemaking session.

Chapter 3

Things seemed pretty much back to normal the following week. I didn't go over to Dan and Lisa's as often because the situation still made me feel uncomfortable. Dan came by one evening after I closed the garage and we went and had a couple of beers. He told me things were great at home. He and Lisa made love more often and she never mentioned cheating or divorce again. He said that once again he had his loving wife and marriage back intact. He would never take a chance like that again. I was happy for him but knew I would hurt inside for Lisa.

The following Friday, Dan, Mark and I went bowling. The girls didn't come by so we thought we would go out for a few beers. Mark was driving and drove to the Gentlemen's Club again. Dan and I didn't want to say anything because we didn't want to stir the pot. Besides we could have a couple of beers and then go home.

Melinda came over to the side of the stage where we were sitting and began dancing. She was a good dancer. When she asked if we wanted a private dance, Dan quickly said, "No, thank you."

I said, "None for me tonight, maybe another time."

Mark called her over and asked how much for a fuck. She told him a hundred dollars and he had to wear a condom. He jumped up and told us he would see us in a little bit. I couldn't believe he would do this again after getting caught by Linda. Maybe she never told him. I wondered why.

The bartender brought us each another beer and told us it was on the house while we were waiting. We watched another girl dance until Mark came back grinning. I couldn't believe him. He had better at home for free, waiting for him. What a numb nut. He deserved the revenge that Linda gave him. I wondered if she would find out again.

Mark dropped Dan off at home and I had left my car there so I got out there too. We said our goodbyes to Mark and Dan invited me in for a beer. I went in to have one beer with him. I figured Lisa might already be in bed. Dan and I were sitting in the living room talking when Lisa came into the room. She had on a baby doll pajama set with a nearly see through matching robe on with it. She looked gorgeous.

Dan said, "Hi, Honey, we stopped at the gentlemen's club and had a few beers. Mark was driving and that's where he drove to."

"Were you a good boy, honey?" she asked.

"I'm always good, Honey. Ask my little brother, he'll tell you. I knew who I was coming home to, so watching the dancers made me a little friskier for you."

I spoke up. "He wouldn't lie to you, Lisa. I better go on home. I don't think I want to watch the two of you getting frisky."

The last thing I would want is watching another man taking Lisa, even if it is her husband and my brother. I headed for home. I could use a good night's sleep after all the beer I drank. Besides, I had to get up early and work in the garage. I usually stayed open for a half day on Saturdays unless someone made an appointment.

About noon on Saturday the phone rang. It was Linda.

"David, I need to see you. Will you be home tonight? Mark has a run and won't be home till Monday. My mother asked if she could have the kids tonight, so I'm all alone."

I loved fucking her the last time, but I thought it was only going to be a one time thing. I invited her over; I was interested in finding out what she said to Mark. I didn't want to be the one to come between their marriage. I cleaned up and straightened the house a little and put fresh sheets on the bed. I went to the store and bought a few beers and a couple of wine coolers for Linda. I knew she liked them.

When she showed up I handed her a wine cooler. She was dressed in shorts and a nice blouse. I asked her, "Linda, why are you here? I thought our lovemaking was going to be a one time thing."

"It was supposed to be. You made love to me like no other man has. I never confronted Mark about his cheating because I wanted to see if he would do it again. I know he fucked that bimbo Friday night. I decided to ask you to make love to me one more time before confronting Mark."

"I enjoy making love with you, Linda. You're a special friend to me and I don't want to destroy our friendship or your marriage. Also, I need for you to tell me how you know what goes on at the Gentlemen's Club. I think you should tell Mark also when you confront him."

She told me how she got her information and asked for another wine cooler. We then proceeded to the bedroom. She smiled when she saw the clean sheets. She really was a special friend to me, a very special friend after our last encounter together. I had three special women in my life. Two were married and the other had a boyfriend other than me. I wondered where I would be ten years from now.

Linda stripped down to her bra and panties and climbed on the bed. She looked sexy as hell. I got on the bed with her and we pretty much had a repeat performance of the last time. I did grab hold of her plump pussy and squeezed hard till she moaned. I then slipped in two fingers and finger fucked her to an orgasm. The only other thing we did that was new is her giving me a blowjob. She was great at it. I couldn't believe that Mark paid for one when his wife was twice as good. Linda did spend the night and we made love one more time in the morning before she left. The last thing she said to me before leaving was that she loved her husband and would have never cheated on him if he wouldn't have cheated first.

On the following Wednesday, I got a call from Mark. I could count on one hand the number of times that Mark has called me, so this call really bothered me.

"David, could you meet me at the Moose Club tonight. There is something I have to discuss with you. It's very important and very personal. Can you meet me around seven?"

Holy shit, what could he want to talk to me about. Important and personal, he sounded distraught but not really mad. I agreed to meet him. I wasn't afraid of him but I was hoping this wasn't going to be confrontational. I got there about five minutes late and found Mark by himself over in a booth, away from everyone.

"Hi, David, thanks for coming. Please sit down; I have something I need to discuss with you."

"Sure, Mark, no problem. You seem nervous. What's this about?"

"Linda knows I cheated on her both times at the club."

I interrupted Mark, "What's that got to do with me? I'm not even married."

"Please David, I'll get to that. I have to tell you everything else first. She told me that the new bartender at the club is also the owner. It's her cousin from Kentucky. He owns three clubs, two in Ohio and one in Kentucky. I thought he looked familiar but didn't really recognize him. He was at our wedding years ago. Linda called the club after finding Melinda's card in my shirt pocket. She then went over to the club and saw her cousin. He told her he had seen the three of us and what we did. He promised her he would let her know if we came back but only if we did anything sexual. Well, you know I fucked that silly cunt."

We stopped for a couple of minutes and ordered a couple of more beers.

Mark continued, "When I got back from the road trip Monday, Linda confronted me with the facts, so I couldn't deny it. We both knew it was true. Linda asked for a divorce. I broke down and cried like a big baby. I love her, she's my life. I can't live without her." He started crying at the table. I actually felt sorry for him. This wasn't the arrogant Mark; it was a man afraid of losing his family.

"What can I do, Mark? Linda isn't going to listen to me. I can't even lie for you if she knows the truth."

"I want you to fuck Linda, Mark."

"What? Are you out of your mind? Where on earth did you come up with this idea? Me, fucking Linda?"

"As I mentioned, Linda asked for a divorce. I promised her I would never do it again if she would just stay with me. I begged her to reconsider. I asked her, 'What about our family?' She said I should have thought about them while I was fucking Melinda. I told her, 'Please don't end our marriage. We can get over this.' I would do anything to keep us together. She told me she was going to have a revenge fuck to get even with me. It was the only way to save our marriage. That way we would be even. She even told me I could pick the guy. It will only be a one time thing. I picked you because you're single and Linda thinks you're a nice guy."

"Geez, Mark, are you sure you want to go through with this. Linda's a good looking woman. Are you sure about this?"

"Who else could I get, David? I know Dan wouldn't do it and I don't want anyone knowing about it. You're my only hope to save my marriage. I'm a fool, David. Cheating on a woman like Linda, what was I thinking? Will you do this for me?"

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers