My Brother's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,697 Followers

I agreed to do it. There were couple of complications. Mark had to be present, because she wanted him cuckolded. Mark also told me he wasn't a good lover so I was not to be too good. I had a plan that I thought might work. We agreed on Saturday night. He would tell Linda that it was going to be me. I wanted Mark to make sure he got Linda's approval.

I went to their house on Saturday. Mark greeted me, if you want to call it a greeting. The guy was really down; I could tell he was really hurting.

"It's going to be alright, Mark. Just do what I say and it will all be okay."

Mark, looked at me kind of strange. He didn't comment on my previous statement as we walked into the bedroom. Linda was sitting on the bed with her robe on. I didn't know if she had on anything underneath.

She greeted me nicely but I could tell she was also nervous. Having sex in front of your spouse isn't an everyday occurrence.

"Did Mark tell you this was only a one time thing for cheating on me. It's the only way to get even. I know I would hold it against him the rest of our lives otherwise. I had to do what he did, only I'm not paying you." She tried to crack a smile and ease the tension.

Mark had on a tee shirt and shorts; he was dressed the same as me. He sat in a chair next to the bed as Linda removed her robe. She was naked underneath her robe. She looked radiant sitting on the center of their king size bed. I glanced over at Mark who had tears in his eyes. He was hurting. I asked Linda to lay down as I got on the bed. I removed my shirt and shorts but kept my boxers on. I looked down at her beautiful breasts waiting to be sucked. I went to one of her breasts and held my hands around it gently and began sucking on the nipple. It was starting to harden in my mouth. I looked over at Mark and told him to come to the bed and work on her other tit.

He looked stunned, but got up and got on the bed. He went to grab her breast when I told him to hold it gently, the way I was. Linda looked at me but didn't say anything. She had two men working on her tits. Mark was gently squeezing his wife's breast and sucking on the nipple.

"Mark, kiss your wife like you did when you first met. This isn't about you now; it's about making your wife happy."

He was kissing her, over and over again. I kept rubbing her breasts. I told Mark to kiss her breast some more, which he did. I had him put a hand on her mid-section and told him to rub it gently. He began doing it and you could see the intake of breath that Linda took. I had become the instructor and Mark was the student.

"Slide your fingers through her mound of hair. Now squeeze it gently, feel that beautiful pussy between your fingers. Squeeze it some more, harder and harder as you go. Put your hand over those plump pussy lips and squeeze them. Harder, Mark, she won't break. Slide two fingers into her wet pussy; that's it, Mark, finger fuck her, that's it, yes, more, and faster."

Linda was moaning and groaning with delight as Mark was fingering her. She kept pushing her pussy up against his fingers as he pushed them into her. Mark was into it too. He was making love to his wife, not just fucking her.

"Mark, get down between her legs and kiss her pussy."

"I've never eaten a pussy before, David. I don't know how to do it."

"There isn't a wrong way, Mark. Put your face into her gorgeous pussy. She'll let you know what she wants."

"How do you know so much about Linda, that she would like this?"

"Linda is a woman, and every woman likes it. There just aren't enough men around who understand a woman's needs. Every woman wants to be loved Mark. You always fuck her, tonight you are going to make love to her. This isn't about you and your sexual release. It's about you making your woman, your wife, happy."

Mark, buried his face into his wife's pussy, kissing her plump vaginal lips, his fingers separating those lips.

"Stick your tongue in. Push that face into her pussy. She's about to come, Mark, don't you dare pull away. This is your wife, the love of your life. Suck in her juices if you have too, but don't back away. It would be an insult to her."

Mark held his face firm against her pussy as she reached an orgasm. I could see her pussy spasms as she cried out to her husband. "Mark, I love you so much."

When the spasms stopped, Mark looked at me. I told him to kiss his wife. He told me his face must be covered in her juices.

"She doesn't care; kiss her, kiss her now."

He did just that. He kissed and kissed her telling her how much he loved her. How much he cared for her. Linda had tears in her eyes. "Your face smells like pussy, and I love it. I love you Mark," said Linda.

"Okay, Mark, she's yours to have right now. I think she would much rather have the man she loves than a stranger or even a friend. Just remember, Mark, it's what you can do for Linda, not what you can do for yourself. In lovemaking, always put Linda first and you will be rewarded tenfold."

Mark undressed and put his cock at the entrance of Linda's pussy. Linda grabbed it and guided it into her waiting pussy. They started their fuck. Mark was doing like I told him. Start out slow and easy. It would be hard to do with Linda because she loved to move her ass and get all she could. They both reached their pinnacle at the same time and Mark came as they both yelled out noises and obscenities. I was standing there with a raging hard-on. I had to take out my cock from its confinement, it was beginning to hurt. Both Mark and Linda looked at me. They knew I was supposed to fuck Linda but I figured they had a change of heart.

"We owe you big time, David. Come here and let me give you release," said Linda.

She took my cock and jacked me off all over her beautiful big tits. It didn't take long. "My pussy is reserved for only one man," she said as she looked over at Mark.

They both jumped up and headed into the shower. My job was done. I think I helped save another marriage. I left while they were in the shower. They didn't need my help anymore.

A couple of days later I was at the garage working when I received a delivery of baked goods and chocolates. The card said, "Thank you for everything." It was signed "From your two best friends, Mark and Linda."

Damn, that made me feel good. I called Nina up and we went out for a date. We were still just fuck buddies. For some reason neither of us could get past that. I think it's that she didn't want to be second in my thoughts. I couldn't blame her. She deserved better.

Chapter 4

Time passed and I didn't see Lisa or Linda quite as often. At bowling about two months later I got a surprise. Dan had something to tell me.

"David, you're going to be an uncle in about seven months." Needless to say that Lisa was with child.

Mark spoke up and smiled, "Damn guys, you ruined my surprise. Linda is pregnant with our third child. She's around two months gone also. I think it was the all night fuck fest that she and I had." He looked at me and smiled. Even Dan didn't know about that. It was a secret between Mark, Linda and me. Of course I'm sure Linda told Lisa, because they kept no secrets from each other.

I kept my distance from the women even more now. There was a good chance that either or both kids could be mine. The timing was right there. I wondered if I would ever know.

On the next holiday we were all at mom's. She also invited Mark and Linda. The two pregnant but beautiful women were standing there with a glow on their faces. They both hugged and kissed me on the cheek.

I felt good but in a way sad. The woman I love and the woman I could love. Both happily married and with child, maybe even my child. I had to leave the party early. I was too close to these two women. There is always a price to be paid for cheating. I was paying the price for these two women.

Life went on rather normally. Lisa was the first to have her baby. A beautiful baby boy with blond hair. Since Dan and I looked so much alike, no one would know for sure, not even Lisa. Dan was so happy. He got his son and smiled at the little boy. They named him Derick. They wanted to keep up with the d's. Now, there was Dee, their daughter, Derick, their son, and Dan, the father.

Mark and Linda had a son also. He was born a week later. He had dark hair and looked like Linda. Mark was the happy dad. He came up to me when we were alone and thanked me for showing him how to love his wife. He said if it wasn't for me they would have been divorced. Instead, they had a son, whom they named David, after me. Later I found out that naming him David was Mark's idea. He wasn't such a bad sort after all.

Everything seemed to go along pretty normally. The babies were a couple of months old and everyone seemed pretty happy. I was a bit more lonely. I didn't visit Lisa or Linda as often. It was a bit awkward whenever I'd see them. I thought I'd give Nina a call and maybe go out somewhere. She answered the phone but told me she couldn't talk right then. She would call me back later.

I turned on the old tube and was watching Sports Center when she called me back.

"David, I have something to tell you. Bill, my boyfriend has asked me to marry him. I said yes. He knows you and I have been good friends and asked me about you. I told him that I would be true to him. David, we always knew this day would come. I will miss you and will always remember the good times."

"Nina, I wish you and Bill the best. You deserve to be with someone with whom you can share your life. You will always be a special memory in my life. Good luck to you and Bill."

I hung up before she had a chance to say anything else. I knew this was the best way. If only I wouldn't have been hooked on Lisa. Nina deserved a special someone. She will be a special woman in my memories.

The next couple of days I tried to get back to normal. I hired a young man to help out at the garage. I was spending too much time working. I needed to get away more. Maybe to find that special someone.

The phone rang and I received the shock of my life. It was my dad.

"David, your brother Dan has been in a motorcycle accident. We are all at the hospital. The doctors don't think he's going to make it. He wants to talk to you. Please hurry."

"I'm on my way, dad." I didn't even say goodbye. I told Jim my new employee to take care of things. I didn't know when I would be back.

I jumped in my pickup and nearly flew to the hospital. I rushed in and everyone was sitting in the emergency room. Lisa was crying. I took her in my arms and held her. Mom was crying too, and dad was holding her. The doctor came out and said Dan was asking for me. I went in and saw my big brother's broken up body. He was drugged up but was able to talk.

"David, I know I'm not going to make it. I need you to watch over my family. I know you love Lisa almost as much as I do. I know that's why you never got married. I need you to promise me that you will take care of her. I can't leave this world knowing she'll be alone. Promise me, David, promise me you'll watch over Lisa and my kids."

I was crying; I couldn't help it. The tears were flowing down my face. Lisa walked in the room and saw me crying. She was still crying herself as she took hold of Dan's hand and held it to her cheek.

"Well, David, will you take care of my Lisa and my kids?" Lisa looked up at me.

"Yes, Dan, I promise to look after Lisa and the kids. I'll do my best to help them out. I'll make sure that when your kids get older that they will know what a wonderful father they had."

Dan, looked over at Lisa crying. "Honey, my little brother loves you. I don't know if you ever knew it. I want you to watch over him. He really does need a good woman and you are the best."

It was the last thing Dan had said before passing away. Lisa and I both sat there and cried. Mom and Dad came in and were crying too. I lost my brother who was probably my best friend.

We were all in a haze during the days that followed. We all made the funeral arrangements and did all the legal necessities that come up at a death. The funeral was heart wrenching. All our friends and family paid their respects. I sat with Lisa during all the ceremonies. I wasn't going to leave her by herself. If I wasn't there, then Linda was there to hold her hand. They were truly best friends.

In the weeks and months that followed my brother's death, I stopped by every night to look in on Lisa. Other than the occasional light kiss and our hugging, there wasn't any sexual thought going on. We knew eventually we would be together. Right now we both needed time to heal. A day didn't go past when I didn't think about my brother or attend to helping his wife. His baby boy was a few months old now. He looked so much like both of us. Dee, his little girl would come up to me every day and hug me. She was so sweet but without a father. She didn't know what exactly happened except that her daddy passed away. After all she had just turned four.

About six months after Dan's death, Mom and Dad, as well as Lisa's parents stopped by Lisa's house. I was outside playing with Dee while Lisa was making us something to eat. The baby was resting.

Lisa looked up and saw her parents. "Mom, Dad, what are you doing here?" Lisa turned around and saw my parents. "What's going on? Is someone hurt or sick?" she asked.

My mom called me into the house. Mom spoke first, "David, Lisa, we came to tell you two that the mourning period is over. We know you two love each other. We'll always miss Dan, but you two need to get on with your lives."

Lisa's dad spoke next. "Here are two tickets to Las Vegas. You two need to go there and get married. We booked you at the nicest motel we could afford. We are paying for your honeymoon."

Lisa's mom spoke next. "Honey, we love you and we loved Dan. We also love David. We will watch over the kids while you are gone. When you get back, we expect you to be husband and wife.

My dad looked at us. "David, marry her and give her kids a father. I know you love them as much as we do. Hell, they don't even have to change their last names. We all came here together so you two will know that we stand behind you. Now, son, do the right thing."

I had tears in my eyes and Lisa was crying. I wasn't sure how to respond. I went over to Lisa and had her sit on the sofa. I knelt down on one knee and said, "Lisa, will you be my wife? I may not be the best catch in the sea but I do love you and I love the kids too. Will you marry me?"

All I could hear was crying. Lisa, her mom and my mom were all crying. Finally Lisa spoke. "I loved your brother with all my heart. He's gone now and I promised him I would take care of you; you promised him you would take care of me. The easiest way to do that is by being husband and wife. Yes, David, I will marry you, and love you as I did your brother." Now I was crying. My dream came true; I would be marrying the love of my life, but at the loss of my brother. I put my arms around Lisa and just held her.

Chapter 5

Lisa and I headed out to Las Vegas. We would be there for a week. We both needed this trip to get away and get to know each other again. We checked into our hotel and got something to eat. We then went to get a marriage license. We would be getting married the next day. We went back to our room and talked for awhile. We talked about Dan, our past and the kids.

"David, I talked with Linda and I know you were wondering who fathered little David. Linda had him tested unbeknown to Mark. Mark is David's biological father. I thought you might like to know that. I never had Derick tested. I don't see the point in it. He will be your son now, regardless whose seed produced him. Since you and Dan were brothers so many of the genes would be identical. What do you think?"

"It's fine with me. If he ever needed a body part or blood, I would be the next of kin to see he got it. I love the little fellow and will treat him as my own. No use anyone else knowing anyway. I thought about adoption but there's no reason for it. They already have my last name and you have Dan's insurance and social security for them till they are on their own. The only thing left to discuss is if you are ready to make love with me."

"David, tomorrow you will be my legal husband. Of course I want to make love to you. I've always wanted to."

"What about tonight? We won't be married until tomorrow."

"What would you give me to get in my pants tonight?" she asked.

"Everything I own," I said.

"Sold! I'm all yours tonight to do what you want with. I love you, David. I really do."

We kissed and began our first night of lovemaking. Tomorrow we would be husband and wife. The lovemaking was great. Making love with someone you truly love is the best. It was three in the morning before we went to sleep.

Around nine the next morning we were sitting down to breakfast when in popped Linda and Mark. "My God, what are you two doing here?" asked Lisa.

"Hey, Girlfriend, you didn't think I'd miss you getting married and in Las Vegas yet. You aren't married yet are you?" asked Linda.

"No, we are going right after breakfast. Sit down and join us then you two can be our witnesses," replied Lisa.

After breakfast, we went to get dressed in our wedding clothes. Lisa looked beautiful in her blue dress. Of course she even looked good with nothing on. I wore a suit jacket but no tie. Lisa said it was fine with her. From now on she was the only woman I wanted to please.

While we were getting ready, Linda went to get their room. While signing in she asked the desk clerk if the honeymoon suite was available. After checking it, the desk clerk said it would be available that afternoon. Linda told the clerk that she wanted it for her best friend who was getting married in a few hours. She was willing to pay any increase in room prices. She mentioned we would need the room for five more days. She just wanted to do something special for her best friend. The changes were made and when we left our room, they would move us into the honeymoon suite at no extra charge.

The four of us went to one of the wedding chapels. In less than a half hour we were husband and wife. I felt different, a good kind of different. I was now a husband and father. I would have responsibilities for someone beside myself. I also felt needed, wanted and loved. All because of one precious woman, Lisa. After the short ceremony we went and gambled a little and then decided to see a magic show.

Linda was talking to Lisa about Las Vegas.

"Remember when we were teenagers and we said we would be going to Las Vegas together. This wasn't quite the plan, was it."

Lisa responded, "No, it's better, much better. We don't have to look for some men to pick us up. We brought them with us and we got men we love."

"You're right, Lisa, this is probably much better," replied Linda.

After our afternoon out, we all went back to the hotel. We got in the elevator and Linda pushed the button to the honeymoon suite. We told her she pushed the wrong floor. She got out of the elevator and we followed her. At the end of the hall there was a sign on the door.

"Welcome, David and Lisa, congratulations on your recent marriage. Hope your stay with us is a memorable one." It was signed The Management.

We went in it and it had a hot tub, and a heart shaped bed. All of our stuff was moved into it. We thanked Linda and Mark and invited them back late to soak in the hot tub with us. Lisa looked over at Mark and said, "Wear a bathing suit Mark." We all had to laugh.

We had a wonderful honeymoon and were able to enjoy the friendship of Linda and Mark. Now it was time to go back home and set up housekeeping. I was a little nervous but soon felt relaxed when I saw a sign on the porch.

"Welcome home, mommy and daddy. Hope you had a nice vacation. With love, Dee and Derick." Underneath was another note saying, "Welcome home, kids, we wish you the best that married life has to offer. With love, both sets of moms and dads."

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,697 Followers