My Buddy's Mom

Story Info
He has eyes for a mature woman.
1.3k words
4.34
104k
44
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spend a lot of time at my buddy Neil's house. I have to admit I like looking at his mom, Jean. What can I say, at nineteen I hadn't had a lot of experience with females. Neil's mom had to be in her early forties. She was a curvy woman with long dark hair. Her best feature was her tits. Boy, did she like to show them off. There were more than a few times I was sure she wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

"Your Mom sure like to dress sexy," I told Neil.

Neil gave me an evil stare. Even though we were best friends he didn't like people talking about his divorced mother. I guess he heard every comment about how his mother dressed like a slut. That wasn't the case but she didn't cover up her big breasts. I was supposed to meet Neil at his house one late afternoon. When I got there Jean told me Neil had to stay over at his job and work some overtime.

"You're welcome to come in and wait a bit."

I didn't have anywhere else to be and I would never turn down an opportunity to look at Jean. Sure enough she was wearing tight shorts that day and even though she had a bra on, it could barely contain her tits. Jean was cleaning up around the house and as she was doing so, she was bending down at the waist. I have wondered if she was doing it for my benefit. I could see some major cleavage.

I know my dick was stirring in my pants. I tried to move around on the sofa so my cock bulge wasn't so obvious. Neil's mom finally sat down next to me on the sofa. She was making small talk. She asked me about where I work and if I had any girlfriends. I told her I didn't have a girlfriend at the moment.

"A handsome guy like you shouldn't have any trouble picking up women," she said to me.

I didn't quite know what to say. I take that back, I wanted to ask if she would take her shirt and bra off for me. Things changed in just a few moments. Jean moved over closer to me. She place a hand on my thigh and started to rub it.

"I don't get out as much as I would like," she said to me. "I like it when you come over to visit me"

She didn't say visit Neil, she spoke about me visiting her. All I was sure of that moment was that my dick felt it was going to explode out of my pants. I didn't know what to say but I had my eyes glued to Jean's chest. I wanted to touch them so badly. I got my wish. Jean stood up and she pulled her shirt off. Next came the bra. I was looking at two of the biggest tits I could imagine seeing.

"Neil can never know anything about this," she said.

Next she knelt down in front of me. She worked my belt loose and then unzipped my pants. She reached in and got my cock free from my underwear. I guess I am decent size, maybe seven inches in length. Jean did get a big smile on her face when she saw my dick. She then started to stroke me. I tried as hard as I could not to blow right there. I didn't want to embarrass myself. The next part was the best part.

Jean lowered her face and surround my cock with her mouth. She didn't just work her lips on my mushroom. She went down all the way to the base of my crotch. I never was able to get a girl to suck me like that before. Jean was making these slurping noises as she was making me so hard with her mouth. All this went on for a few minutes and then Jean pulled away. I thought that all the fun was ending. I was so wrong. Neil's mom stood up and pulled her shorts down to the floor.

I think I sat there with my mouth open like a fool. Jean's pussy was trimmed down to just a patch above her opening.

"Get the rest of your clothes off Johnny," she told me.

I didn't have to be told twice. It was the fastest undressing I ever accomplished. Jean told me to lie back on the sofa. Once I did that Jean got over top of me. She reached back and took hold of my erection. I soon felt my cock head against her pussy lips. Jean slid down on my erect pole. I seemed to slip in the whole way. Jean wasn't super tight. We seemed to fit like a hand in a glove.

"Put your hands on my tits Johnny."

I reached up and started to fondle those enormous tits and nipples. Jean was starting to moan as she rode my rod. I brought my ass up to meet her. As I touched her tits, those nipples got so hard. I thought I had to be the luckiest guy in the world right then.

God, your cock feels so big Johnny," Jean said to me.

All I knew was that I wanted to make this last and hopefully I would be fucking Neil's mom in the future. Jean was slamming down hard on my dick. You could hear skin slapping skin as Jean rode me like some horse. I wish I could say I had lasted hours on end. Maybe twenty minutes went by before I felt my nuts starting to pinch. I tried my best to hold out but Jean was bobbing up and down so hard on my pole.

I didn't know if I should pull out or not. Jean didn't say anything about cumming inside her. I decided this was my first time cumming in a woman. Best to take advantage of it. I thrust hard a few more time into Jean's pussy and then I unloaded. When Jean felt my cream her eyes went big. That was when she used her muscles to really grip my cock. I kept flooding her tummy with my white cum and Jean milked it all from me.

She was also practically screaming as she felt my sticky cum blowing deep into her belly. I had a lot stored up that day. I think I shot six or seven giant blasts into her pussy. All I know is that Jean was starting to shake like a leaf in the wind. When I did finish Jean fell onto my chest and she held me tightly in her arms.

"That was some of the best lovemaking I ever had Johnny," she said to me.

That made my head swell, no not that head. I was pretty well spent from fucking Jean like that. Jean did eventually pull free from me. I saw my cum starting to run out of her pussy. But first things first. Jean lowered her mouth once more and licked our love juices from my dick. My cock was so sensitive after fucking Neil's mom like that. Once she cleaned our spunk off she went into the bathroom to clean up.

When she came back she had a bathrobe on. She gathered up her clothes and she told me I better get dressed. I did as she asked. Once I was dressed Jean said it might be a good idea if I left before Neil got home. I felt disappointed but we were done making love for one day. Jean kissed me on the lips and sent me on my way.

"Don't be a stranger Johnny," she told me.

I got home and spent most of the night fantasizing what had happened. My cock actually felt sore from all that friction of fucking Jean. I don't know how I am going to do it but I am going to have Jean again as many times as I can manage it.