My Builder

Story Info
A worker and her boss do more than work.
1.4k words
3.94
41.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting outside on the crumbling remains of the stone balcony enjoying the warmth of the sun on my face when I heard a sound below. I turned and looked and there you were, the picture of a labourer, walking towards the scaffolding. I smiled and called out a hello, but you ignored me and proceeded to climb the scaffolding, that seemed to surround the building these days, until you were kneeling on the platform before me.

You didn't speak, but your face was contorted with mixed emotions. I wanted to speak, but didn't know what to say. You knelt there inching toward me, crouched like you were going to pounce. I wondered briefly if I should move, go inside, leave you to yell or scream, or jump off the balcony if you so desired, but instead I leaned forward. You didn't move so I slipped my hand inside your shirt and wrapped it around your breast. You weren't wearing a bra and the slight sag of age made it heavy in my hands. I played with the weight of it, bouncing it ever so softly, brushing the nipple with my thumb. The confusion on your face ceased and the smallest sigh escaped your lips.

You tensed as behind you a family emerged from the building. We could hear the children squealing and the adults chastising. You went to pull away from me, but I held your nipple between thumb and forefinger and you stopped.

"They can't see us yet," I said massaging your nipple with my fingers, watching the desire spread to your face.

I looked behind you and, as the family turned towards us, I pulled my hand slowly from your shirt and waved calling out a greeting. They returned the gesture and continued with their walk. I stood and smiled at you.

"Come inside with me," I gestured to the open door.

You shook your head and, almost frantically, started backing down the scaffolding. I sighed and went inside to the bathroom.

When I emerged, you were there. Standing with your back to me, looking at items tossed carelessly on the dresser. You reached out and tentatively touched my hairbrush.

"I don't have nits you know. It's ok to touch it, it doesn't bite."

You whirled and faced me, furious it seemed, at being caught in such an intimate gesture, one that implied something else.

"We can't…" your voice trailed off.

I smiled and sat on the bed. You looked at me, speechless again. I opened my legs and patted the covers.

"Come sit with me. Please. It's not anything, it's just sitting."

You sighed and perched on the edge of the bed. I reached out and lightly touched your shoulder and when you didn't pull away; I moved out further and pulled you towards me.

I wrapped my arms around you and held you, feeling your body close to mine. The heat of your skin, the smell of your hair, the soft weight of your breasts on my arm, I wanted to consume you. I rested my lips against the softness of your neck but didn't kiss you. Another of those small sighs escaped your lips and I smiled.

I took one arm from around your waist and rested my hand on your leg. You didn't move so I kissed your neck and slid my hand up to your thigh, resting it on the edge of your shorts.

Your head tilted back and you leaned back into me opening your legs. My hand trembled as I moved it down your thigh, I could feel the heat emanating from your cunt and I wanted you.

I put my other hand up your shirt and held your breast tightly pinching the nipple making your wince in pain and desire. You pressed yourself to me and I felt the curve of your back against my breasts. I kissed your neck hard, wanting to taste you, wanting to feel you, wanting you to feel the desire I felt for you.

You moaned then, and I move my hand to your crotch, pressing your cunt beneath your shorts. Involuntarily it seemed, your legs widened to allow all my fingers room to touch you. I held you in my hand and felt the heat within you; your body betrayed you with its desire. I pinched your nipple again and your cunt thrusted into my hand.

You kissed me then. With a force that shocked me. You drew my tongue into your mouth and tried to swallow it, make it part of you. I held your breast tightly and pressed my other hand into your crotch. You pulled away from me and your face was a mixture of desire and desperation.

"Please… now… please…"

I nodded and without moving from the bed, together we pulled your shorts down so that they rested around your ankles. You weren't wearing underpants and I smiled. You kissed me again and although I wanted to move my hand to your face, to hold your head and stroke your hair, I caressed the top of your cunt, brushing the hairs there instead.

You pressed your groin against my hand and gently I slid my finger across your cunt lips, feeling you wet with desire and sweat. You moaned then, and with my index finger I softly brushed your clit, making you moan again. I pulled away from you and kissed your neck, biting you softly. Your hands rubbed my arms and legs urging me to feel you.

I slid my finger the length of your slit and gently started flicking your clit. Each time I did your body would jerk and your hand reached for the breast not in my possession. I could feel my own body wet with desire and I held you close to me as I touched you.

Your nails slid up my arm as I pressed a finger into you. You said you didn't like this, but your body pressed against me, urging it deeper and I obliged. My thumb flicked against your clit and my mouth was clamped at your neck. You moaned and grabbed for my hand, pressing it to you, wanting me to take you, to feel you, to make you scream with pleasure.

Your body pressed hard against me, biting your neck, squeezing your breast, I fucked you with my hand. Pressing your clit hard, pushing my finger deep into you, my hand covered in your wetness, the room filled with your smell. I wriggled my finger deep inside you and your moans grew louder. Pressing on your clit at the same time I felt your body convulse and when I pinched your nipple you cried out in pleasure and pain.

I held you until your body stopped shuddering and you rested limp against me. You turned your face to me and I kissed you, softly and sweetly, a first date kiss innocuous to the circumstances. Slowly I pulled my finger from you and you shuddered again. I wanted to put it in my mouth and suck on it slowly, savouring your taste, but I wiped it on the sheet and wrapped both arms around you.

You turned and snuggled into me, your head nestled into my shoulder. I kissed your forehead and rocked you gently. I don't know how long we sat like that. Eventually you pulled away from me and stepping out of your shorts, you went to the bathroom.

Closing my eyes I was surrounded by your smell and I relished it. Knowing you would only be a few minutes, I raised my finger to my lips and tasted you on it. My mouth watered and my body ached.

When you came out of the bathroom and put your shorts on I was by the window. You stood next to me in silence. I turned to face you, but you wouldn't look at me.

"I have to go."

You moved towards the door, changed your mind and walked out to the balcony. You looked at me then and I wanted to tell you then. To scream my desire for you, to kneel at your feet and worship you, to tie you up and punish you for leaving. You looked at me and your lips opened and my heart leapt with hope. I sank into your eyes as you drew breath and I prayed that you would tell me. You started to speak and from below, the sound of the family, returning for their adventure, they waved, but I was lost in your eyes, willing you to tell me.

"We should be finished this section in a couple of weeks."

You climbed backwards down the scaffolding and I stood with the last rays of sun brushing my face.