My Bus Trip Ch. 1

Story Info
Jilted wife embarks on a wild ride to Boston.
10.8k words
4.32
99.4k
34
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers

My name is Autumn and this is a strange story about my trip from San Diego Ca. to Boston Mass. Many things led up to it I can’t say which exactly is the deciding factor. I’ll just start from the beginning. I am married and my husband (Chris is his name) works for the City. We were sweet hearts in school, all the way from 3rd grade up to when we graduated. Chris and I married after he finished collage and because he made enough money I never worked out side the house.

We tried to have children but for whatever reason I could not get pregnant. We have a lovely house overlooking the ocean and money has never been any problem with us. Chris and I over the years just seemed to loose interest in each other (sexually I mean) Well to be really honest he seemed to loose interest in me. The first few years he liked it way more than I ever did, and while he never demanded anything way out, I would welcome his physical advances. Don’t get me wrong, I am not with out desire, I just never seemed to enjoy it the way he ever did. What I did enjoy is the intimacy being held and such.

I guess when my sister called me and asked me to come to the East Coast to visit that may have started it all. I had not given her any answer and there is this one little other thing. You see being at home allot I had only three diversions. First is my shopping, second is my church activities (which I am heavily involved with) and last is my computer.

Oh I think you can figure out where I am going with this can’t you. Well about a year ago I started talking with a friend and I would chat for hours. He always seemed to know how to make me feel good about myself. I don’t know when it is but at one point of our friendship things turned to sex and I told him how little it meant to me. Anyway with allot of his edging me on and allot of my own experimenting I discovered what masturbation is really all about at the ripe old age of 31.

I had my first orgasm sitting at my computer talking to Ken. He was talking dirty to me and I just lost it. (When I say he talked dirty, he did not use those four letter filthy words, he is a gentleman and spoke properly to me, yet, the things he did say were in fact very naughty and in my world at the time, I did consider them very dirty) He wanted to call me or he wanted me to call him. I told him I was happily married and nothing would change that. I never would allow myself to do anything like that. Chris in the mean time is always nice, the biggest problem have is that he is always working or sleeping. He would come home around 6-7 eat and in bed by 8:00 or 8:30. I would be up watching my TV programs and when the news came on, go sit at the computer till midnight or so.

About three weeks ago I went to go out shopping and decided to stop by my husband’s office and invite him to a light brunch. It is close to 9:15 when I got there; I never knock on his door I always just walk right in. Well to my surprise when I walked in that time he is sitting in his chair with his head back and Mary his secretary is kneeling down between his legs, and she is giving him a blowjob. She never stopped and he never lifted his head. I turned and walked out.

I went out crying and I was mad as hell. I guess he finely found a person to do that to him. He had tried for years to get me to do it and I told him how sick I thought it is. When I got home I decided to fly out to see Kathy in New York, I just had to get away from Him for a while to figure out what I is going to do. I sat down and started to send Ken an e-mail when I found another one from him begging me to call him. I had his address from when I sent him a Birthday and Christmas cards. As I started to go call the Airport I saw an ad from Greyhound about going anywhere in the USA for $99.00 by bus.

In the past I had always flown but after this last three months and all the airplane crashes I decided why not, I could get out and see the country. I had no idea how long it would take, but I had to think. I called the Bus Company and arranged my ticket. The Bus left at 1:30 PM. I left a note for Chris telling him I was going to Kathy’s and I hoped he enjoyed his blowjob from Mary. A cab picked me up and I started the journey that has changed my life. I knew the trip would be a 5 day journey and at the time that is fine with me. I could relax and just think about my life and what I was going to do.

I dressed comfortable I packed two suitcases with a mixture of cloths. I wore my baggy cool-lots and matching top. I had my nice flats and felt I would manage very well. Funny thing about Bus travels (something I did not know about) it is a different class of people that travel on a Bus than on an Airplane. I was very happy to see that the Bus is not crowded and I had several choices for seats. While the Bus is clean and the seats were comfortable after about three hours I is already bored. I had sat thinking about my marriage and about Ken. I knew I could not go on like that. I sat there and is a little upset with myself for not bringing my Bible to read. I knew then that reading would be a nice past time for this trip and I just did not think about it at the time.

Have you ever been like that, wanting to read something (anything) to get your mind from thinking about everyday stuff that you did not want to think about any more? Well there I is in that state, so I started reading signs, billboards anything. I had to go potty so off I went to the back lavatory. After washing my hands, I went to toss the paper towel away in the trash receptacle. I noticed a paper back book had been thrown away in the trash so I picked it up and thought it is something that I could read to pass the time. I did not look close at it at the time; I just slipped it in my pocket and went back to my seat. I sat down pulled it out and took a very close look at what I had found.

I was shocked when I read the title. It is called “addicted” I know my face had to have changed 7 shades of red. I put it down and looked around and no one is looking at me. The only one close was a man 3 rows in front of me. I quickly shoved that disgusting book into the seat pocket in front of me. I knew it is one of those filthy books that only sick people read. No decent woman like myself would be caught dead that kind of filthy book. I put my seat back, closed my eyes, and tried to sleep. I sat there thinking about the title “Addicted” addicted to what? Drugs? Sex? It had to be a good hour or two that past and I was so bored, I could not drift off to sleep, I just could not take it any more. I had to see if I is right, is this book about filthy sex or not? Just what is it about anyway?

I looked around the bus and then I pulled the book back out of the pocket. I started reading the first chapter. I found myself mesmerized and unable to stop reading it. The book is about this woman who caught her lover cheating on her and she decided to get back at him by making love to his friends. I have to tell you the book is very graphic I mean I have never heard people talk like that in my life. Words like “Fuck” “Cock” “Dick” “Cunt” “Pussy” “Ass Hole.” I could not believe anyone could write like that. The girl talked about Eating Pussy, Gang Bangs, and Sucking Cocks, being fucked in her ass, yes it was sick, it was very sick, and nasty, yet I could not stop reading. She talked about how she loved to masturbate and have sex in public with strange men. I have to tell you she left nothing what so ever to my imagination. Some where around the second chapter I realized how this filthy book is effecting my physically. First it had excited my mind and now I realized, it had affected my body. I was excited, my vagina felt a lovely glow to it and my nipples became highly sensitive. I was picturing every thing she had described.

Now my husband has a nice penis, while I never had measured it, I guess it is a good 4 inches long. If you have ever seen one of those Ballpark wieners, well that is a good replica of his. It fit just right and I was comfortable with it. The women in the book talked about men with big ones. Sizes of 8” 9” 10” and more. I knew that my husband had a normal size penis and that the woman writing this filth was embellishing her story. I knew no woman could take a penis as big as she was describing. I defiantly knew that I could not, and being a normal woman, I would know. She talked about men licking and eating her pussy; she talked about men sucking her vagina and Clit. Now I know this was all a nasty fantasy, however by Chapter 3 of the book, I started to loose myself and then I ended up putting myself into her story.

While I knew it was all made up, I kind of felt comfortable to sort of loose myself in that nasty stuff, after all it was not really real, I knew better. I started to hang on every word I read. I knew that I was getting wet between my legs. Now in the past, that has only happened to me after a lot touching and playing with myself. Yet right then up to that point I had not touched my self at what so ever. So far all I had done was read and I have to tell you I had very mixed feelings about this. One thing was the sexual excitement I was reading about and how I wanted the same things that I was reading about, I wanted it to be real.

Again I knew that in real life, sex is only good for men, not us women, (well for us normal women anyway) I know that we have to relay on ourselves if we want any kind of sexual enjoyment in life. Then of course there is the fact that this was a very sick, very nasty, very dirty book. I knew this and I also knew that any decent woman would throw this trash in the trashcan where it belonged. Funny thing though, by now it was too late, I wanted to keep reading and see all the dirty things this woman did and I wanted to see just what she would do. I started to flex my legs a little to help my discomfort that was growing between them. I knew that I was real wet and the only thing I had done was read this dirty book. Yes I already told you that but because it made such an impact on me I sat there amazed at myself.

I looked up and found that no one watching me, or even close enough for that matter to see me. I held the book with one hand as I reached down and by opening my legs I could reach under and into my shorts pant leg giving myself easy access to my wet panties. I could not believe how wet I was and how excited I had become up to that point. I had to touch myself, I moved my panty crotch aside and found my clit, and I was really amazed as how sensitive it was to my touch. Over this last year since I found about masturbation, I only did it in the dark, late at night with no one around and once in a while my husband was asleep or when he was out of town. (Then I did it a lot) Now here I was on a bus, in the daylight going down the highway and I was so close, so ready for a climax. I wanted to climax; my mind was ready to explode (as well as my vagina). My right leg was open as much as the seat would allow and my finger was touching my very wet vulva and my very sensitive clit. I quickly looked around again, I am sure God was watching me but I am ashamed to say at that moment I did not care. I had perspiration on my forehead as I sat there reading that filth and touching myself, slowly rubbing my swollen clitoris as I did so. It did not take long at that rate for me to climax. When I did I was excited beyond anything that I had ever experienced before in my life.

I was on a public bus; I was doing something so very wrong and I knew that if I got caught I would have to kill myself. All this just added to the thrill of it. I kept reading and kept slowly rubbing circles on my clit. I surprised myself as to how quickly I was ready to climax again. What surprised me the most was that I wanted and I wanted it real bad. All of a sudden I saw movement and one of the passengers was getting up and walked back to the lavatory. I quickly pulled my hand up and closed the book setting it to my side. When he walked by I let out a breath and decided to put the seat back and close my eyes and wait until he returned to his seat or better yet wait until nighttime. I sat there waiting for the person to go back to his seat before I would pull that dirty book back out go back to reading, he took so long I fell asleep.

Now I very seldom dream and I never dream anything about sex what so ever. Well that was up until then anyway. Now this was going to sound strange to you but I saw myself on a kitchen table and I is on my back. I saw men all around my table and they were doing all kinds of things to my body. They all took turns sitting down in a chair between my legs and they each would lick my clit and lick my hole. They fingered my holes (both holes) after awhile they started to stand next to my head as it hung back and one by one they stuck their dicks in my mouth. I lay there having these strange men eating me, as I would suck them. I was lost in this excitement and while it all felt so hot and great I did not climax. Oh the men in my dream came, they shot their stuff in my mouth, and I swallowed it all. There where all kinds of men in my dream, white, black, Mexican, Asian.

I saw my husband standing in the doorway watching me like this and I pulled the dick that I was sucking out of my mouth and said “I want you all to fuck me with your big cock’s everyone fucks me but him” I pointed my finger at my husband. They all started one by one fucking me and I kept sucking them. Some I sucked after they came in me and others I just sucked to get them hard again so they could fuck me again. My body was going on and on getting closer and closer to the strongest climax that I have ever had in my life. I could feel those huge cocks that the book talked about in me, I had men with monster dicks fucking me as my husband stood in the doorway with his puny little dick standing there watching me get gang-banged over and over again.

I was staring to climax very hard and strong then I woke with a start. The Bus had stopped and the driver was making an announcement over the PA. We had pulled into a bus stop some place in Arizona. The driver announced that we would have a 30-minute stay over for those of us that wanted to grab a bite to eat. My breathing was very fast and I woke up sweating. I could remember everything that I had dreamed about. I realized that I had read that in her book. The part about my husband I guess I put in there because I was so hurt by him. I gathered myself together and got up. I needed to walk and get my mind off of this filth. While I had not achieved that wonderful climax that my body was craving and working toward, I knew I had to get my mind off of that filth no matter what.

I looked around as I got off the bus and we had stopped at a hole in the wall. It was a Gas Station, restaurant gift shop. It is only 4:00 and I was not hungry, I walked over to the soda machine grabbed a coke and walked over to the shade trees. I saw the ladies and men’s bathrooms and decided I should go now when I had a chance rather than on the moving Bus. I went inside the ladies room, sat down on the stool, and just relaxed. The place was old; it needed paint and allot of repair. I heard someone go into the men’s room next door and I could hear the man peeing. (The walls were paper-thin) I noticed a rather large crack in the wall between us and I have no idea why but I wanted to see if I could see anything in the men’s room.

I could, It was the driver of the Bus, I could tell because of his uniform pants and because he was black. I had to see if I could see his dick. When I was able to see it I made an uncontrollable gasp. He was allot larger than my husband is, he did not stay there long he finished and went out. I sat there thinking that he must be some kind of a freak. My husband had a nice size dick and I liked it. I just knew that any woman that the driver slept with must agonize in pain with the size of him. I wiped myself and started to get up when another man came in. I watched him and he had a large dick on him. Again it was much larger than my husbands is, yet not as big as the black guys was. I started to wonder if the woman in that book I was reading was actually telling the truth or not. I mean here I saw two men one right after the other both with bigger dicks than my husband has. Now considering that I had only seen three men in my entire life I was beginning to question that if my husband was normal or not, maybe I wasn’t normal?

I looked at my watch and saw I had more time. So I wanted to see if another man had to go potty. I waited and sure enough another man came in. He stood there pulled his thing out and again it is almost twice as big as my husband’s dick. Now to my surprise this man when he pulled his dick out did not pee. He just stood there stroking his dick. I leaned down some more to see what is going on and he had one of those dirty books in his hand reading as he stroked his dick. I watched, as his dick got stiff, it was as hard as a rock; it was so big and fat. I watched as he moved his hand faster and faster along his shaft. I could see it swell up and his head turned purple as he moaned and shot gobs of sperm on the floor. He kept stroking until his dick got soft and he stuffed in back into his pants.

By now I had all kinds of things going through my mind. I hate to say this but I was excited and hot as could be, I don’t think I had ever been this excited in my life. I touched myself and I knew I had to masturbate and do it quickly, time was running out. I started rubbing my wet hole and clit when I heard the announcement. To board the bus, I lost my concentration and decided I could do it if I hurried. I felt wonderful as I rubbed and then they said “Final call the Bus leaves in one minute” I had to stop and get back to the Bus. I quickly pulled my shorts up and ran to the Bus. As I got on, he closed the door and started driving. I made it back to my seat sat down, I closed my eyes and thought to myself why couldn’t he have waited just two more minutes, I was so close.

We did not pick up any passengers; I closed my eyes wanting to figure out everything that I had gone through in these last few hours. Especially the fact that I was beginning to think that my husband Chris had a less than average size dick. Maybe that was why I could not get pregnant? All tests showed that I was OK and that his test showed the same. Maybe because of his size he just could not deposit the sperm deep enough?

I have to tell you I was very confused at this point. Not to mention sexually charged beyond anything I had ever been in my life prior to this day. I wanted to fall asleep not to dream any of those sex dreams I just wanted to rest and recover so to speak. I did not want to think about sex anymore. As much as I like this new feeling, I was a lady and sex does not consume a lady’s life. I was not about to let this consume mine.

I managed to fall asleep and again I started to dream. This time it is nothing from the book. I was back at the bus stop and back in the ladies room. Only this time there is no crack it was a window. A big window, I sat there watching the driver walk in and pull down his pants, he faced the window as he rubbed himself and stroked his big cock up and down. He asked me if I liked watching him jack-off. He asked me if I like the size of his big cock. He came and his stuff shot out of the end of his cock hitting the window hard. I sat there legs open rubbing myself as he zipped up and walked out. When he left another man walked in and did the same thing. Only he stopped jacking-off long enough to walk over to the window, slide it up, and open. He said he wanted me to feel his sperm, and then he went back to stroking his big fat cock. I watched as the head turned purple and exploded. I felt his sperm fly through the window opening and hit my face and my top that I was wearing.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers