My Bus Trip Ch. 2

Story Info
Autumn satisfies another couple.
6.9k words
4.38
57.1k
11
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers

You are 31 and only beginning to learn the joys of sexual bliss, you have so much to learn and because of your sheltered life you feel guilty wanting to learn it. God did not make your body to experience that kind of pleasure if experiencing it was wrong. Just realize that you need to be careful and make the right choices in your life. Men want to use you for sex, and it is time us women started using men that way in my book.”

I sat and listened not knowing what to think one thing for sure she did hit the nail on the head a few times. I asked her “than you feel I am normal in my sexual desires?” She said, “Honey they are very normal, you just have to learn how to control them and realize that your husband is normal also. Part of you hidden inside wants to get back at your husband for cheating on you. Another part has discovered how great sex is with a man that can give you pleasure. You have been sheltered all of your life and another part is mad about that, so you are trying to make up for lost time. I am saying this is all natural and that you just need to take it slow, make good choices and go ahead and learn all you can. There is so much out there for you. Have your fun, learn a little or a lot, go back home, and figure out if you want to stay with your husband or move on. Keep in mind just because a guy can screw you and make you feel good does not make him a good man.

Good men are hard to find and a hard man is better provided he has money.” With that we both broke out laughing. She then asked, “Did you read anything or see anything about women having sex together?” I told her that I did read about that but I did not understand what she was talking about. I told her I could picture the men things did but not the women. She said “well that is another part about sex you should look at if you really want to get a perfect picture about all sexual experiences.”

We talked and talked then She said “Honey I am glad we talked, my stop is coming up in a few minutes, is your ticket straight through or can you make any overnight stops?” I told her I did not know and asked her why she asked. She told me “I was thinking since you have not been able to get any sleep on the Bus, you may want to get a little rest just to help you get your head straight. And of course we could talk some more, that is if you would like to. I have an extra bed and I am sure you would love a nice hot bath.” I told her I would ask the ticket agent when we stop and if I can I would love to stop and sleep over a night.

The Bus pulled in and the driver told us we had a 45-min. stop. I grabbed the two books I had hid and Cynthia saw me with them, she asked if she could see them for a minute so I handed them to her. She smiled and said, “I haven’t read these yet, and I bet they really get the juices flowing. You better put them in your purse before any one sees them; you can read them later. We went into the station and after checking my ticket I found I had what he said was an open ticket. I could stop as often as I wanted to as long as it was for no more than 24 hours at one stop. So grabbing my bags I went home with The Cynthia to her place. I was tired and the sperm between my legs was crusty. Remember I had lost my panties and I needed that bath. We went into her house and it was huge. Her house had to be worth a good 400-500K she took me inside to her guest room. It was huge and the bath was like a big Jacuzzi. So big that 2-3 people could bathe. She started the water and put in bubble bath, she told me to get out of my cloths and get in. I felt comfortable with her so I did. As I slid in the tub she took my things and said she would toss them in the washer for me.

I laid back thinking of all that we had talked about; I was glad I met her and very happy she wanted to help me, I closed my eyes and relaxed. She returned wearing a lovely white see through robe. She said, “that looks so relaxing, mind if I join you?” she did not wait for an answer; she slid off her robe and stepped into the sunken tub. I felt very comfortable with her and thought nothing at all about it.

Cynthia spoke softly and the subject turned back to sex. She was asking me how I felt having my first climax masturbating and then how it felt on the Bus. She asked me about the books what parts I like reading and what parts got me turned on. Some where during all that she asked if she could wash my back, I almost jumped at the request, I love having my back washed. We kept talking and it began to have an effect on me, with her touching me and all the sex talk was taking a toll, she brought back all those things I had read. And I was recalling all the excitement of the nasty sex. I realized that I was turned on and I wished I had a man washing my back.

Cynthia became very tender and her touch was so soft, I felt her breath on my neck, I felt her fingers wandering down my sides and every once in a while cup and wash my breast. I was sitting between her legs with my back to her. While we were talking I had reached down and began rubbing my clit trying not to let her know how turned on I was because of all the talking. Somewhere in all of that I leaned back against her and she began to kiss the back of my neck. I felt her hands work slowly over my breast and gently touch my nipples. I could feel her breast and nipples in my back. I heard her say “That’s it dear, just relax and let it flow, that’s it nice and easy, drift away, just think how wonderful this feels.” I felt her reach down with her right hand down my tummy to my hand gently rubbing my self.

She said, “That’s it baby, make it feel good, here let me touch it for you baby.” I felt her hand slide down under mine and take over between my legs. She said “That’s it honey, open them up for me, that’s it nice and wide, do you like that baby?” I laid there moaning and could barely talk at all it felt so good and so relaxing. I felt her kissing my neck and I felt her moving her lips to my cheek, I turned my head and met her lips with mine. It was a gentle kiss, a soft kiss, and a loving kiss. I brought my hand up to work my other breast and nipple. I felt her pinching my nipple the closer I came to my climax. I realized that by doing that it increased my feeling between my legs. I started squeezing my nipple even harder than she was. I started climaxing and climaxing and climaxing. My whole body shook and I think I have never experience such a more loving climax in my life.

It was a very long time before she stopped touching me, Cynthia never asked for anything in return. When she felt I was ready she said, “Let’s get out and get you dried off, you need to get some sleep, and I feel you are going to sleep like a baby.” I felt like a little schoolgirl I felt excited, drained, and honestly loved. We got up and she dried me off, I then dried her off and I was amazed as to my excitement touching her drying off her breast and legs. I could not bring myself to touch her between her legs. If she would have asked me to I most likely would have but she didn’t. She said “honey you can sleep here alone or if you wish, I can sleep here with you, what ever you want.”

I looked at her and said, “I have not slept alone since I was 18, and I think I would sleep better if you were with me.” She smiled and we got in bed, it was now 4:30 am I fell right to sleep. I woke up and it was daylight outside, I was laying on my side facing the window. I realized that I heard a buzzing sound and moaning from behind me. It was a loud buzzing sound and I started to feel the bed move in a steady rocking motion. I could not stand it any longer I turned over and there Cynthia was on her back, legs up and open. She had this big long rubber dick inside of her, which she was moving in and out with her left hand. In her right hand was this big body massager she had it held tight against the top of her pussy I assume against her clit. Her eyes where tightly shut and she was fucking herself it hard and fast as she worked to her wonderful climax.

I just laid there watching as she experienced some wild wonderful orgasms. It did not take long to make me desire to experience what it was she was feeling. I laid there opened my legs and began to feel the flower of my excitement. She slowed down and finely stopped, she opened her eyes and smiled at me next to her. She said, “Sorry dear, but I always start my day off with 3-4 good strong climaxes. I have found that starting the day like this makes the whole day just perfect and everything is so much easier to deal with.”

She pulled out the rubber cock from herself and brought the end that was in her up to her mouth, she sucked it and licked it making sounds of pleasure. When she finished she said. “Can’t put away your toys with out cleaning them you know.” I never stopped touching my self as I laid there. She said “looks like you could use a little pick me up darling, would you like to try my lover here?” she then again with out waiting for an answer placed her massager at the top of my bush. She said “Turn on your back and open your legs dear” I did and once my legs were open the end of the massager was right on my clit. I climaxed so fast and so hard I could hardly breath. She did not wait for me to come down, in the middle of my mind-bending climax I felt her slide the end of that long rubber dick in my hole.

I could not believe the feeling she was giving me. Here I was my body racked in this crazy climax and she was feeding my pussy this wonderful rubber dick. She pulled back the massager and slowly just moved the cock in and out, she started kissing my breast and nipping at my nipples. She was taking me to another climax and I was starting to loose all since of reality. I could feel my body tense up ready to explode when she pulled out the rubber cock and put the massager back on my clit. It took a minute or two but there I was all ready to double up in this huge climax when she pulled it away and slid the rubber cock into my open hot hole. I was going crazy she kept this up until I was almost in tears.

She stopped long enough to tell me to scoot down the bed a little; she wanted to try something else that would give me pleasure. Hell at that point I would have done anything for her. I slid down the bed and she straddled my chest with her back to me. I felt her go back to working my hole and my clit with her toys. She had to adjust herself a little and before I realized it she was kneeling over me with her legs on each side of my head. She kept working me to frenzy. I loved what she was doing and hating what she was doing. She kept me right at the edge of a mind-blowing climax. I could feel her breath on my groin as she rested her face on the side of my leg while she worked on me. I had my eyes closed and relished this feeling. I opened them to see her pussy directly over my face and her hole was open and dripping wet.

I could see her moving her butt like she was fucking some invisible man as she worked on me. Then as I laid there screaming out in agony and desire she pulled out the cock and put her mouth to work on me. I felt her warm mouth and her lips I watched as she lowered her open wet crotch down to my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her ass and pulled her to my face. I could feel her mouth working my hole and my clit. I went to work on her hole and her big swollen clit. I climaxed and climaxed I could not stop and I didn’t want it to stop. I could feel her body shudder against me that told me she was climaxing as hard as I was and her screams of joy matched mine as our mouth’s muffles those screams against each of our open hot holes.

I can’t tell you how long we laid there like that; I can’t begin to tell you the feeling she gave me and that I received by eating her. I can tell you that I loved making her climax and I loved the way she loved my mouth. I seemed to get back my senses and I realized that she had also worked a finger or two inside my butt hole and I had two fingers inside of her. I can only guess that she started it and I just did what she did. I do know that as strange as it seemed, I sure loved the nasty things we did to each other.

Finely Cynthia rolled over off of me and I held onto her. She wanted to stop but I did not. I did not want to take my face from her lovely sweet tasting pussy. I wanted to make her climax more and more. She said, “enough, enough baby, let me catch my breath, we have all day, you can eat mom-ma a little later, right now, lets get some breakfast.” I reluctantly let her go and she got up. She put the rubber cock to my mouth and said “lick it clean baby, remember we have to clean up after ourselves, we don’t put any toys away dirty.”

She put the end to my lips and I started licking it. It was very wet and sloppy I think it was because of all the sperm from the evening before still inside of me. Something in me loved this nastiness and I licked sucked and cleaned her cock real good. She stood up and after I cleaned it I took it from my mouth and brought it down to my pussy. I pulled it into myself and with glazed eyes looked at her as I proceeded to fuck myself nice and slow. She smiled and said “my baby, you are a little hot one aren’t you, I wonder if you are going to be able to control that thing of yours, I’ll be back don’t hurt yourself while I’m gone.” And she walked out of the room.

I laid there and must have drifted back to sleep; I woke up smelling bacon and eggs. I remembered what I was doing when I fell asleep. Not feeling anything between my legs I looked down and found the cock laying next to me. I got up, went to the bathroom, and walked naked down stairs to my new sweet heart. When I walked into the Kitchen I saw Cynthia and a man Cynthia was naked and the man had shorts on. They both saw me together and I froze in shock. I did not realize that there was man in the house.

Cynthia said “Hi Autumn meet my husband, this is Henry, Henry this id Autumn and be nice to her, she is going through some tough things right now the biggest thing is her new love for sex. Take a look at this Honey, he has a big one.” With that she reached down in his shorts and pulled out his big fat long cock. I just stood there staring and like I said in shock. Finely she said “Honey it isn’t polite to stair” I could not move, I was just in so much shock. Cynthia walked over to me and said “I’m sorry Autumn, I should have told you my husband was here, we have a rich open loving relationship and I thought you may want to learn some more about this wonderful thing you love so much. Besides he really knows how to use that tool of his.”

She led me to a barstool and I sat down. She knelt down between my legs and moved her face to my crotch. Henry just stood there watching his wife going down on me as I watched his cock swell up and as he started stroking it. Cynthia had me lean back and she placed my legs over both of her shoulders. She inserted one or two fingers into my hole and I was loosing it. The fact of doing this in front of her husband was so nasty, and so filthy. Watching him jack-off as his wife was eating me and fingering me. I felt her working a finger into my but hole I felt myself building and building to a climax. She stopped eating me just long enough to tell her husband to put on a rubber. Ten she went back licking, loving and sucking my cunt.

I watched as Henry rolled a condom over his huge stiff cock. I watched as he walked over to us. With no words spoken, She pulled back and Henry stepped in between my legs. I held them up for him as she pulled back. The height of the stool made it perfect for him. He just moved in and I felt his cock slide in. Cynthia stood up and moved to my side, she moved her mouth to mine and we began to kiss, the more he fucked me the hotter we kissed. I reached for Cynthia’s pussy only to feel her hand finger fucking herself hard and furious. I reached for her tits and squeezed them as hard as I could. I found her nipples and tried to pull them off. I felt her shudder and Henry crammed his cock deep into me as he came. It did not feel the same. The rubber stopped his sperm from hitting my cervix and I realized that was one of the feelings that I really got off on.

He pulled out of me and Cynthia knelt back down between my legs gently loving my hole with her mouth. I came back down to earth and relished this feeling and after glow. Cynthia finely stood up and we ate breakfast. She told me how once in a while Henry and her share as lover. He will share a woman with her and she will share a woman or man with him. They told me it is their way to spice up their marriage.

We had sex many times that day sometimes just Henry, myself, and other times Cynthia and myself. The only thing I regretted was the condoms. It just was not the same when a man comes inside of you. I do not like them what so ever. The Bus left town at 7 PM 1 AM and 4 AM. I told them I wanted to catch the 7 PM Bus. The dropped me off at my Bus and Cynthia gave me a book to read called “The Joy Of Sex” It had illustrations, stories, suggestions, and positions. She told me to practice allot and make sure I used condoms. She gave me her telephone number and told me to call anytime.

I kissed Henry a very hot kiss to remember me by, and Cynthia did the same to me. I checked my bags and got on the Bus. Cynthia and I are the same size and she gave me this lovely yellow summer dress to wear. I put on my Bobbie socks and I was very comfortable. I was glad I spent the time I had with them. With her because she let me know just how normal I was and how normal sex was. The one thing that I still could not shake was this desire within me. This hunger that I had, I just craved sex, like a thirsty woman craves water. I went to the last seat on the Bus because it was one big long seat across the back. It was long enough that I could put up the arms, get a blanket and pillow, and lay down. I had one very busy day and to be totally honest I did not get much sleep at Cynthia’s. It was more like a nice nap, and then day sex.

As I lay there, I was trying to sort things out in my head. I have to admit I was no longer suicidal, I was still very much confused about my sexual desires, and I could not stop thinking about what I was going to do about my marriage. I know that I do love Jim; he hurt me by having sex with his secretary. It hurt me to know that I loved a man that could not sexually satisfy me and for that matter even get me pregnant just because his penis was so small. In every other way I know that Jim is a wonderful man, he has provided everything I have ever needed except my sexual satisfaction, which I never even, knew about. I never knew that I could have with a man drive me crazy with pleasure.) Up until yesterday sex meant nothing more to me than just a wifely duty.

I fell asleep with the rocking of the Bus, I would become aware at times when we stopped at a Bus stop, but I would just fall back to sleep. I woke up and I could see daylight outside. I sat up and looked around. The country was still the good old desert look out side and in the Bus I saw that the Bus was just less than half full. Allot of people were resting and others were like myself just looking around. I felt stiff and needed to pee. I went to the toilet did my thing, brushed my teeth, my hair, washed my face and but little bit of makeup on. Talk about fun, it was not easy standing there with the moving back and fourth bouncing around. I felt lucky I did not run my lipstick or poke my eye out.

I went back to my seat and just sat there. I stared out the window thinking about yesterday, last night I felt good to do nothing but sit and think. Think about what I wanted out of life, what I needed in life. I thought about all the things Cynthia told me, and of course the things she taught me. I saw we were pulling into a very old out of the place Bus stop. The driver announced it would be an hour stop for breakfast. I felt hungry and looked forward to getting off the Bus to stretch my legs.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers
12