My Cambodian Lovers

Story Info
He takes two lovely Asian women to bed.
3k words
4.33
72.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed a haircut. I drove to the shop that usually does the job but saw that there was a long line and I didn't have the time to wait. As I drove down the street I saw a sign in front of a beauty shop "Haircuts for men and women, $4.99 every Tuesday. Today being Tuesday and the price being right I pulled in to the parking lot and told the receptionist that I was there for a haircut.

She brought me to a barbers chair, asked me to remove my glasses and left me to return to her place in the front of the shop. In a few moments a woman barber was wrapping my neck with that odd paper they use to keep hair from falling into ones shirt and then she covered me with the giant bib which every barber shop uses. I glanced at her and noticed that she was an Asian woman, perhaps twenty five years old. Her skin was smooth and I saw that unlike most Asian women she had breasts which were either C's or C plusses.

During the haircut she told me that she was from Cambodia, Divorced, no children and had celebrated her 28th birthday two days ago. She sure didn't look her age and I told her so. After the haircut was complete I really didn't want to leave her immediately so I asked her to give me a scalp massage and a facial. We spoke and she told me about herself. At the end of the treatments I told her I would be in again when I was ready for my next haircut.

For the rest of the day and into the evening, I could not take my mind off of this woman. The next morning I called the shop, and asked for her. I had forgotten her name but when she came on the line I asked if she remembered me. Of course, she said and I then asked her if she would like to have dinner with me that evening. She readily consented and at seven sharp I picked her up in front of the shop and headed to a really good steak house.

Dinner was great. She told me that her Cambodian name was Tu Lin but in America everyone calls her Linda. Afterwards, I asked her if she would like to see my home. She said she would and we proceeded drive to the house. I had recently finished a total remodel of the house, hot tub, swimming pool, new furniture, landscaping and virtually everything else. The home shows as if it were a model home. As I showed her the place she told me that this was the most beautiful home she had ever seen.

I told her we could sit on the sofa in the master bedroom As we walked the bedroom I noticed that she was limping a bit and I asked what had happened to her. She explained that she was still getting used to being on her feet all day and her left foot hurt a little bit. I told her to lie down on the sofa and that I would put a some liniment on her feet and massage them a bit. She readily agreed and I got a jar of massage crème which I keep in the drawer next to my bed.

I removed her shoes and stockings and began to rub her feet, one at a time. As I did so I noticed that her skirt had crept up above her knees and I could see her thighs. I put a bit of rubbing alcohol on my hands and rubbed them together removing any trace of the oil and then began to rub the calf of her left leg.

She certainly enjoyed that and then I went to the right leg. She seemed to enjoy what I was doing so I raised the ante a bit by beginning to rub her upper legs and thighs. As I did so she spread her legs apart so that I was able to begin to rub her inner thighs. I lifted her skirt so that I could bring my hands closer to her crotch and began to rub her either side of her pussy. I noticed that she was wearing that sexy underwear that consists of little more than a patch covering her crotch.

Should I make a move, I though to myself. Well, why not. I continued rubbing her and let my fingers casually drift to the point that they were now beneath the slight material which covered her genitals. A copious amount of vaginal lubricant had completely soaked the material covering her pussy and it seemed to be gushing out non-stop.

I was super excited as I moved the material aside giving me an unobstructed view of her pussy. Her pussy was wide open. Both of the lips were wet and she had very thin inner lips. She was completely shaved, not a hair to be seen either on her lips or the area above her pussy.

I began to massage her clitoris. It was bigger than any that I had ever felt, kind of like a mini-penis. It stuck out from her clitoral hood and when I touched it, it felt like the tip of my baby finger. As I rubbed her distended clit she began to moan and writhe.

I put my ring finger into her vagina and was surprised to find that I could easily insert several more fingers with no resistance. The inside of her pussy seemed to have a corrugated surface and felt wonderful to the touch. For a moment I removed my fingers from her pussy to smell her lubrication and then put my fingers in my mouth to taste her delicious liquid.

Her taste was incredible, and I could not stop myself from putting my mouth on her pussy. As I began to drink her wetness she moved her clitoris into my mouth and I began to such on it and lick it with my tongue.

Her clit, when I initially began to suck on it was hard, but as I played with it with my tongue it grew larger as it became engorged with blood. It was now about three quarters of an inch long and sort of lick a mini penis. God did she taste good. By now she was having orgasms non-stop. I cannot estimate the number of times that she came while I was eating her pussy.

I was spending so much energy rubbing and drinking her pussy that I hadn't noticed that she had removed her sweater exposing a beautiful set of breasts totally unencumbered by a bra. Her nipples were dark brown with aureole the size of a quarter. Her nipples were as hard and stuck out from her breasts by at least a half inch, perhaps more.

"Fuck me" she said. Now I have been with many women but have never had the experience of having a woman ask for sex. Well, I unbuttoned my pants and kicked them off along with my briefs. She was lying on the sofa and I quickly moved her so that she was sitting with her back against the back of the sofa.

I was kneeling on the carpet in front of the sofa and I brought my penis toward her pussy. As soon as it was close enough to penetrate her she grabbed by cock with her hand and began to massage her totally engorged clit with the tip of my cock. Two or three strokes of my cock against her pussy and clit and she was moaning, mewing. Unexpectedly, she asked me to put my entire cock into her.

My cock is not small. At least eight inches and big in circumference. As it went into her pussy I noticed that she took the entire length of my dick into her. She was aglow with sweat all over her body, her eyes closed and moaning sounds were coming from her.

I removed my cock from her pussy and noticed that her pussy juice had completely wet her and was dripping down to her anus. Why not try, I thought. I began to rub my engorged dick against the pucker of her anus. This rubbing turned her on even more and soon she was coming again.

Suddenly my penis was buried to the hilt all the way into her ass. Well, she had certainly been enjoying my dick in her pussy but as soon as it was in her ass, she began to writhe and squeeze my cock with the muscles in her anus. I had never had a woman squeeze my cock anally like this woman was doing and in short order I came and came and came. Picture this, me multi orgasmic. Oh gosh, I could not believe it.

I tried to remove my cock from her ass but she had an iron grip on it and I could not pull out. Again she began to squeeze my cock with her ass and damn if I didn't come again. I raised my body and lay on top of her. I was holding her with one hand and with the other kneading and massaging her breasts and her gorgeous nipples. We lay like this for perhaps twenty minutes before she relaxed her grip on my dick and I was able to pull out of her. She told me that it was the first time she had ever had a penis in her ass and that she loved it.

I told her that she had taken my breath away. She said that she had not had sex since she had divorced her husband over four years ago. She also told me that I was only the second man she had ever had sex with and what had happened to her tonight was the best sex she had ever had.

She said that she must have come at least a dozen times. Well, she stayed over that night, sleeping with her legs wrapped around my body and her hand gripping my cock. We have been seeing each constantly other since that night. Many times she told me that she had never before in her life been as sexually excited as that first night when we made love.

Last week she said that she had told her best friend about me Her friend, as it turns out was a twenty two year woman from the same village in Cambodia where she was born. Her friend had come to the United States as a result of marrying a man twenty five years older than she was. She said he was a total pig and she left him only five weeks after marrying him. She asked Linda if we all might have dinner with us some time since she wanted to meet me. I agreed and told her it would be nice to meet her best friend..

She made a dinner date for the next Friday evening. When I met her friend, Julia, again not here real name but one she had chosen to Americanize herself. Julie was a knock-out woman. Just an inch or two less than five feet tall, her she had dyed her hair blonde which accented her glowing brown Asian skin beautifully. Her breasts were perhaps B+ cups. One thing I noticed she had a beautiful butt and her legs were shapely, the calves accented by the high heels she was wearing. She had on a gorgeous powder blue cashmere sweater which was cut low in the front. and I could see the beginning of the cleavage of her perky breasts.

The dinner went marvelously well and afterwards we went back to my house where we sat in my living room. Julia was an artist, painter and sculptor. She was totally impressed by my art collection. I had been collecting art ever since I sold my computer consulting company and many of the artists represented in my collection had become famous. The works had greatly increased in value, perhaps by 100 fold and I found that I had become very wealthy just from the collection.

We talked for about a half hour and Julie suggested that we take a swim in my pool. I said that would be fun. In a fit of modesty, Julie asked to borrow a T shirt since she did not have a bathing suit. I brought out two T shirts, one for each of them to wear and the retired to my bedroom to change.

I put on my swim trunks and soon the women came to the pool. The pool light was on and I had put on my swim goggles and had swam several laps by the time the women entered the pool. I noticed that the T shirts on both women were totally soaked and also had become transparent. I could see both women's nipples and the outline of Julies pubic hair. As I mentioned before, Linda did not have any hair on her pussy since she kept it Gillette baby-smooth.

Linda and Julie was were sitting on the steps at the shallow end of the pool and I noticed, as I swam under the water toward them that Julie had her right hand on Julies pussy and Julie had her hand on Linda's. Whoa, I thought. This is interesting. I swam over to the two women and before I knew it both women spread aside and created a space so that I could sit between them.

Julie told me that she really was having a great time talking, sitting in the pool and being with us. I thanked her for her compliment and suddenly felt her hand enter the front of my swim suit and she began to feel my balls and cock. I felt great and also rather strange since my relationship was with Linda.

As this thought passed my mind, Linda turned to face me, put her hands on my waist and pulled my swim suit down to my legs and left me totally naked. She then ducked into the water in front of me and suddenly had her lips around my penis. Here I was, Julie was masturbating my now totally erect cock while Linda had it between her lips and was sucking and licking it.

This scene, while pleasurable, couldn't go on much longer. Linda was certainly waterlogged and it was difficult to really enjoy the women in the water. I suggested that we all go into the house, dry off and continue in my warm bed, mine.

When we entered my bedroom the women took off their wet t shirts and for the first time I saw Julies entire nude body. Her pubic hair was thick and dark black. It completely covered her pussy lips and the area above it.

Her breasts were large and not the product of plastic surgery, or breast augmentation as it is now called. Her nipples were dollar sized with the sticky out nipples which I love. Surprisingly, she did not shave the hair from under her arms. It was black but not thick as was the hair on her pussy.

Perhaps the most incredible things about this woman were her legs and her behind. The behind was round and pear shaped but not large. Her legs were shapely and muscular, the result, I later found out, of many years of ballet dancing.

As I lay down between them Julie sat up, rolled over and straddled my chest. It took no time at all before her pussy was above my mouth. As she began to lower it onto my mouth she reached down with both hands and spread the lips of her pussy. She was very wet and began to do a sort of a pussy dance over me.

She then lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I had been with Linda for so long I had forgotten how pleasurable it was to eat a woman with a full hairy bush. I loved touching her thick black pubic hair. Her clitoris had emerged from the clitoral hood and it was a delight for me to suck on it. Julie began to come and as she did she began to moan and scream. Fortunately my nearest neighbors were on vacation and the moaning and screaming could not bother anybody in the area.

As Julie straddled my face Linda took my penis into her mouth and began to lick that spot just under my penis below the coronal ridge. I began to come and as I did Julie began to sort of hum. The more she hummed the more I came. Finally I had to beg both women to stop since I was absolutely satiated and needed a to rest for a bit.

By this time all of us were exhausted and I fell into a deep sleep surrounded by the sandwich of Julie and Linda. When we awoke the next day I asked them where did we go from here. It took no time at all for both women to agree to come and live with me. I agreed of course and I spent the rest of the day moving furniture, clothes and the two gorgeous women into my home.

The last eight months has been interesting and exciting. I have found that the sharing of my life with two beautiful, intelligent and sexy-sexual women has been the high point of my existence. Every day is a new experience and surprisingly I have fallen in love with both of them. There has never been a hint of jealously, we have never had an argument, and the women care for me as if I were a fragile piece of porcelain. The three of us will be going to Cambodia next month for a visit. Of course I will be introduced to her family as a friend and no one will be the wiser as to our real relationship.

Perhaps the most exciting thing is that Julie wants to introduce me to her eighteen year old sister. Julie is convinced that the girl will enjoy being with us and not just in a friendly way.

Allyn