My Career Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie took the famed small trimmer and, holding my cock in one hand, started shaving the hair from my balls. Whenever she needed to change direction, she moved my cock like a car gearshift lever to keep it out of the way. That felt weird.

She declared victory after just a couple of minutes and celebrated by pulling my cock to her lips and kissing it on the head.

Now it was her turn and I took over. "Now, Miss Jamie, I have been very nice to you over the years. Let me slip your clothes off. I am finally going to see those tiny boobs of yours."

"Tiny!" she screamed. "I am a full B cup and for my body size, that is perfect. You better watch it, young man."

I pulled her close and we kissed. Her lips were slightly open, an invitation extended and accepted. Jamie's tongue touched mine and the give and take began. We explored each other's mouth with passion released from years of contained frustration.

As we stared into each other's eyes, I unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off each shoulder. I struggled with her bra hooks but finally figured them out. Her breasts emerged and they were perfect. Even in her mid-40's, her boobs remained full and perky and very sensitive with large and extended nipples. I bent down and inhaled her right tit while I massaged her left. The rubbery texture of it as I sucked brought back primal memories. She sighed as I gently rolled it between my tongue and teeth.

My hand was busy with her shorts and panties. Unlike that damned bra with its impossible hooks, I was able to get these off in just a few seconds. I reached to find her clit, which was fully exposed and erect. Jamie moaned softly as I gently massaged her clit up and down. Her juices were flowing and my hand was soaked. Her head was back and she was breathing rapidly. She suddenly relaxed in my arms.

I whispered, "We could do this all night, you know." Our eyes locked and we both smiled.

"That would be nice but you promised to shave me."

"OK, Jamie! It's time I get to work. Climb up on this table and let's see if my luck of never cutting you continues. My hands are a little shaky tonight so my luck may have run its course." She glared at me, pursed her lips but did as directed.

"Now lie back on the pillows and put this one under your ass."

I followed pretty much the same procedure as before but my left hand kept finding its way into her pussy at the most opportune times. Jamie was one of the clients who had never allowed my fingers in her vagina. She now recanted and I quickly find her G-spot and finger-started her powerful motor. The lubrication flowed out in a slow stream. I was eventually able to shave her before she finally reached up and grabbed my arm.

"Come here little boy, this lady needs your full attention. Climb up here and let me teach you how to really treat a woman."

As soon as I approached, her hand grabbed my erection and pulled me up on the table. We moved into a 69 with Jamie on top. As she tended to my cock, I licked her clit and pussy folds. I lapped vigorously; my nose slipped in and out of her vagina on each pass. Her smell was amazing and her vagina seemed to close around my nose. The taste of her juice combined with the feel of her mouth on my cock was heaven. I had a close-up view of her asshole just an inch away and I ran my finger slowly across its folds and then inside. Her muscle relaxed and invited me in. I eased her body down a few inches to give me a better angle. Then slowly, I licked her butt. Jamie's loud groan was muffled. Her teeth now had my cock in a death grip.

"Jesus, Jamie! You are going to bite it off." She relaxed, released the grip and slid her mouth up and off the shaft.

"Holy crap. Your tongue and finger in my butt about blew my head off. I was concentrating too hard on your cock and you surprised me." A naughty smile crossed her lips. "It's time, Mark. I need you in me now."

I slid off the table, turned around and climbed up between her legs. Jamie held out her hands and pulled me down to her chest. Her nipples rubbed mine as we stared deeply into each other's eyes.

After a couple of errant stabs, I finally found the opening. The moment had come and I slowly inserted into the warmth of her body. Jamie's cunt muscles were very strong and I felt the contractions from the moment I settled in. It had been a long time since I had felt these muscles in a woman. After a few seconds, our bodies synchronized and the rhythm of sex began. The slick smoothness of her vagina only improved as I pumped in and out.

Our eyes were locked and I could see the excitement build as her eyes lids twitched. I glanced at her forehead. Her skin glistened. Jamie's breathing was deep and her mouth gasped for air.

She moaned and squirmed under me while pressing her fingernails into my back. Her legs locked around my waist as an orgasm racked her body and clamped my cock.

The entire time she was climaxing, her cunt muscles were squeezing me like a vise. Only when she relaxed was I able to continue the rhythmic thrusts. After another minute, my cock exploded and pumped a load deep within her. Jamie obviously felt those spurts as she smiled and whispered, "Give it to me, Mark. I need all of you."

We lay there for several minutes, laughing and talking about our feelings while my cock remained inside her. Every time she laughed, I felt her pussy muscles contract and the sudden pressure that put on my cock made me laugh. We were finally lovers.

After we dressed, I suggested we head across the street to the diner since I was famished.

"You want to eat food at a time like this?" she asked.

"Sure, as it says in the scriptures, man cannot live by sex alone."

She stared, squinted and finally replied, "Maybe that verse is in Second Mark. What other verses are in that book, Mark?" I wrapped my arm around her waist and whispered, "You will soon find out."

It was the most memorable evening of my life. We talked most of the night before falling to sleep as we held each other in my (now our) bed.

We were married in early 1972 and were able to adopt one child who became the focus and pride of our lives. After he finished college, Daniel studied at my side for the last 2 years and has taken over the business-much to the relief of my clients. They told me that his hands and personality are just like mine. He certainly is nicer looking than me. One of the clients, a 23 year-old stunning brunette named Julie, and he are getting married early next year.

The other story I wanted to relate happened near the end of my career. A lady called one day and asked for an appointment. I confirmed one and she gave me her name as Melissa.

When she arrived at the appointed hour, I was struck by her appearance and beauty. Melissa's dark hair and makeup were perfectly done. Her features were stunning and her figure as well formed as I had seen in years. Melissa was a showstopper and I had a déjà vu feeling.

"Have we met before?" I asked. "You look very familiar to me."

She laughed. Even that laugh brought back ancient memories.

"My grandmother was a client of yours. Her name was Shelley. As you know, she died last year but she told me several years ago the story of your first encounter back in the 1960's. Can we get started? I am in need of the world famous orgasm that she talked about."

I glanced up toward heaven and whispered, "Thank-you Shelley."

The End.

12