My Changing Life

Story Info
He has a cheating wife.
2.5k words
3.77
142.5k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers

My wife Rita and I were married five years when our life changed in more ways than one. Rita was my high school sweetheart and head cheerleader, she was what some people called a prude, we would go parking down by the lake, but she would only let me feel her up I didn't get into her pants until our wedding night. Don't get me wrong it was great, but she was a bit placid, she just lay there while I pounded away at her tight pussy. As we started our lives together we had sex two maybe three nights a week, always with me starting it and sometimes begging for it. And that's the way it was until she became pregnant, after our child was born I was cut off almost completely, once a month, two times if I was lucky.

Let me tell you about Rita, 5'6", 120lbs, and 34-24--36 when we were married, with shoulder length reddish blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, and a light splattering of freckles covered most of her body, but were barely visible on her beautiful face. After childbirth, he hips swelled to 38inches and her waist to 26, her b cup tits now strains the fabric of her bras. Even with my sex life cut down I still felt lucky to even have her, and with my new promotion I would travel quite a bit so I usually got some when I came back from a trip or just before I left witch was quite often.

When I was in town we would sometimes, now that I think of, always, go out to dinner with friends of ours from school. Ron Wingate was the "Romeo" in school, and my best friend, he got all the girls, he was 6'2", 190lbs, and dark hair, with blue-green eyes. He is the smoothest talker I know, with not the biggest cock in the locker room but it was still impressive, nearly 9inches long and 1-1/2 inch in diameter with a 2 inch purple head on the end although my dick was not the smallest on I have seen, it did not compare to Ron's love stick.

A lot of our friends could not under stand it but Ron married a girl, who we thought was not his type at all. Patricia was the pep squad leader, and the student cancel secretary. She was a bit over weight for Ron, a 160lbs nearly 6 foot tall, with big hips and double d tit. Her very pretty face short dark hair and pleasant smile made her a hit with most all of our friends. The fact that she gave birth only seven month later could be why they got married soon after we graduated.

Thinking back, I don't really know when it happened or even I started to wonder about what was going on when I was out of town, but at some point I began to suspect Rita was having an affair. Knowing what I do now I can see it so well, we would go out with Ron and Pat, to a local club where Pat and I would always seem to be getting drinks Ron was his usual self, flirting with all the women, as well as Rita, but nothing out of the way was ever said or done as far as I could tell. Some times not real often they would dance as Pat and I would, I did notice that some times when we would return to the table Rita's face would be all red, but when I asked her what happened she would say "Oh it was nothing, Ron's such a kidder," or something to that effect.

Still not thinking any thing about it, and believing my friend would never seriously hit on my wife I dismissed it and went with doing the same things. Every month I would spend at least two weeks out of town. It was not long before my curiosity got the better of me so I thought I was going to catch my wife in the act or prove to myself that I was wrong. So with a trip coming up I made ready to go, as always, not telling her I had made arrangement for someone else to take my place. So I set my plan in action. Our neighbors across the street had to move to Washington State, and asked me to show their house to a few people over the next month or so they gave a set of keys and left the power turned on. On Sunday afternoon I packed my bags and had Rita take me to the Airport. I told her that the Job site was out in the middle of nowhere, so she should call me on my cell if she needed me as I would be staying on the site in a trailer there.

After she dropped me off in front of the terminal and we said our goodbyes and love ya's she drove off and I hurried to the rental car lot and picked up the car I had waiting for me. I flew around the Airport until I pulled within sight of our car and stayed back so she could not see who was in the car, and I followed her. She went to the mall, and I followed her around keeping just out of her sight, but she did not meet anyone there. She left the mall and went to a restaurant where she had a late lunch with Donna Simms, one of her old girlfriends. I sat out side in the car parked where I could watch. No men, nothing, I began to think I was wrong. She left the restaurant and drove to our house with me behind her at a safe distance. She pulled the car into the drive got out and went inside. I pulled into the neighbor's drive and around back into the garage and let myself in through the back door. With a few things I had brought with me I went up stairs to the bedroom facing my house. From there I could see every thing going on across the street.

That night I watched the house, sometimes using my binoculars but nothing unusual happened. The next morning Monday, around 7 o'clock one of our other neighbors picked up my son for school, then all was quite again, I just knew I was being stupid, nothing was going to happen. Then it did. Around 8 o'clock, I noticed a car pull into the drive and Ron climbed out, and walked up to the door, when it opened Rita was standing there in her nightie, and a thin robe, thy hugged and kissed like long time lovers and went inside.

I was in shock, what was I going to do? I sat there at the window just starring at our house. My best friend, how could he? How could she? After awhile I composed myself, "I'll confront them." I thought so out her front I went and headed across the street, but before I got there I thought I had better catch them doing something before I accursed anyone so I walked around back and carefully let myself into the kitchen, I slowly walked through the house trying to be as stealthy as possible. I could hear voices in the living room, so I eased up the stairs, and over to the landing that over looked that room. There they were sitting on the couch petting, Rita was rubbing his hard cock through his pants, and her was squeezing her breast. I was so hurt and humiliated at the same time though my dick was poking against my own pants hard as a rock. I was just about to a stand up and interrupt the when they stood up and holding hands started toward the door that lead to the foyer and the stairs. They were coming up to our bedroom.

Quickly I ducked into my home office which had once been our son's nursery, it had a door that lead to an adjoining bathroom, I closed the door and waited until they were in the room and slowly I went into the bathroom, and over to the door, I cracked it just enough to see what was happening. I could clearly see our bed, and the two lovers as they stood beside it. Rita let the robe drop from her shoulders to the floor. Then she sunk to her knees in front of Ron. She quickly undid his pants and pulled them down to his knees. His cock stood out in front of him, as she took it in her hand and placed her mouth over it's large knob. Her red lips formed a ring around the base of it's head as her cheeks concaved while she sucked on it. He then pushed his pants down and stepped out of them as she continued to suck on his dickhead.

Ron removed his shirt and let it fall to the floor, and then he stood in front of my wife total nude the head of his long hard rod stuck in her mouth. He placed his knee on the bed and rolled over onto his back. With athletic grace Rita followed never once losing her grip on his tool, she then swung her leg over his head and positioned her pussy at his mouth this had to be a practiced maneuver. He wrapped his arms around her hips and pulled her down and begun to lick at her now very wet pussy. Her head was bobbing up and down on his cock as he raised his head to lick, suck and nibble at her clit, while sticking his tongue deep inside of her. Slurps, smacks and moans filed the room.

Without saying a word Rita raised up and turned around positioned her cunt above his pole and lowered her wide hips down until the head popped inside her hot cunt, she then let it slide balls deep up her hot slimy cave. She leaded back on her seat and started to rock her pelvic back and forth as he cupped his hands behind his head and watched. She pulled her nightie over freeing her firm tits with her nipples standing at attention. I unzipped my pants and fished out my hard dick and started to stroke it. She picked up the pace rocker faster and pushing herself down harder onto my friends cock. Ron reached up and took her nipples between thumb and forefinger and pinched them pulling out as he did. She threw her head back and begun to fuck up and down on his cock higher and higher, faster and faster with each move, harder and harder she bounced.

"Ooo—hh Yes! Pich my tits, God you're so hard I love you hard cock!" she yelled

I pumped my dick harder, in disbelief I had never heard her talk like that.

"Ride that cock you little slut!" Ron replied to her, raising his hips up to meet her bounces, over and over she bounced until her whole body shook with a massive orgasm. Then she fell forward smashing her tits on his chest as I shot my load on the bathroom floor. Her breathing was hard and fast as she lay there letting the spasms subside. When she had settled down and was lying on top of her lover kissing tenderly him on the neck, he rolled her over onto her back and began to fuck her hard driving his dick as far into her as he could, he pounded her over and over.

"huk-Ug-huk-Ug-Ug-Ug-Ug, Au-eeeeeeeeeeg- Ug-Ug-Ug-Ug, G-a-a-w-dd tha-a-ats Gr-r-r-a-a-a-t-e, Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm gona cu-u-u-m a-ge-e-a-n!"she screamed as her body shook all over and she tosted her head back and forth.

Ron grabbed her hips and pulled them up off of the bed driving her harder and harder on his cock. "Get ready baby her it comes!" he announced as he pulled out of her wet sloppy cunt and climbed up her on to her chest. While fucking his fist up and down on his rod he took a handful of her beautiful hair and pulled her face up towards his dick and she opened her mouth just as it spit it's goo. The first hot white hot cum landed on her tongue, then another hit her on the bridge of her nose, an still another on her forehead, he pulled her head up a bit more and she took the purple head in her mouth as it unloaded one more time. She sucked on until it had lost all of it stiffness and then she licked him clean as he lay on his back. I didn't know what to do, I just stood there, cum all over my hand my dick still in my grip, as she lay my cheating wife lay head on my best friend's shoulder.

"What do you say, Sweetie, how about what we talked about?" He asked her as she ran her finger through the hair on his chest.

"I don't know, it don't seem right." She said sitting up on the edge of the bed.

"Look you know I know what you like, and believe me you will like it, how about tonight?"

"I can't tonight, I promised Jack mother I would bring Jacky down there to spend the rest of the week with them." She announced as she picked up the robe and slipped it back on.

Ron stood up and pulled his pants on, and fastened them, "When will you be back?" he asked picking up his shirt and pulling it on.

"Tomorrow afternoon around one"

"Ok, then we'll do it then, now I've got to get back to the shop" he said slipping his shoes on and headed for the door.

"Ok if you insist, I'll do what ever you say." She called as he walked out. Then she went to her closet and opened the door. I knew she was going to shower before she left so I backed out of the bathroom into my office and waited until I heard front door close and the water running, then I went back to the house I was staying in.

I was so confused, what was I going to do? Then it hit me, she would be gone, all night, I had a plan. I got in the rental car and drove to the computer store that my company did a lot of security work with and purchased a few items then I went back to my neighborhood. I waited until she had been gone for about half an hour then I went back to my house and began. I installed tiny cameras and microphones all around the house not a room was skipped each one sent a remote signal to a unit in my office that recorded the action and broadcasted it to my laptop at the house across the street. It took me all night and part of the morning before I got it to work the way I wanted but when I did it was perfect I could watch it all without a chance of being caught.

Once every thing was in place I went back across the street and waited for the action to start, it was going to be a long week, and I would have all the evidence I would ever need.

More to come.

hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers