My Charitable Contribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flashlight was going off repeatedly now and Miss Red Vinyl fell into an extraordinary rhythm matching my convulsions with the swing of her arm. As my body tensed with the next wave of pleasure, she would administer a sharp whack to my bottom, increasing the extraordinary sensations that I was feeling ten fold.

The surround sound was now a mix of moans and groans as my body rocked on the barrel. I even heard someone that sounded just like me say, "Oh God, Spank me".

I was completely oblivious to the number of smacks I was receiving as each smack took me further into a state of unconscious pleasure. I no longer knew or cared where I was, just as long as the feeling would never stop.

After what may have been a half hour or 5 minutes, way off in the distance I heard Jerry say, "It looks like we have a major contribution being offered from one of our audience."

Oh so slowly my orgasm, or more likely orgasms, subsided and I started to come back to reality.

My new acquaintance, Sam, was on stage in her amazingly sexy body suit. Jerry whispered to me that she had offered another $500 if she could spank me herself.

My logical mind was nowhere to be found and my sexual mind still wanted more of that exquisite sensation; much, much more.

Twenty stereo speakers responded, "Yes, please."

My crowd of voyeurs came alive with hoots and hollers for more.

The rope that held me to the barrel loosened and I was helped up off of the padded surface by Miss Red Vinyl. She unhooked the barrel rope and walked me over to what I previously described as a pummel horse without the handgrips.

I was told to straddle the pummel horse, which put the most sensitive area of my over excited body in direct contact with the leather surface of the pummel horse. God, it felt so good.

I had to slide my bottom forward on the leather horse to get into position. Again, it felt so good.

I noticed the strategically placed mics around the pummel horse as well.

Miss Red Vinyl then undid a cuff on one wrist and had me lay forward so I was now hugging the pummel horse with my upper torso, while my legs were wrapped around it underneath. This simple movement caused another shudder throughout my body.

I then had my free wrist put back in the handcuff, so now both hands were cuffed underneath the pummel horse. And surprise, surprise, my sheer nylon glad bottom was again the focus of attention as it faced directly north in a seductive manner.

The sheer nylon was sticking so well to the curves of my bottom that I might as well have been nude.

Sam walked over to the table and looked the various spanking implements over and after a brief examination; she picked out a thin leather strap, much like a belt.

She held it about 12 inches from its end and gave it a flick with her wrist. It gave out a loud crack as again my roomful of voyeurs cheered.

I couldn't stop myself from gripping the pummel horse with my hands and thighs rocking my pelvis on the leather surface. My excitement was again building. My entire body was wet from the sexual fire burning inside of me.

Sam came over to me and gave me a little smack with her hand on one cheek and then the other. My mind screamed, " Come on and spank me" as I clenched my bottom and again rubbed myself on the leather horse.

She knew exactly what she was doing as she again gripped the belt and give it a flick in the air. Another loud "crack" was heard through all of the speakers along with my "Oh, God" and I again pushed my pelvis into the leather surface of the horse.

I apologize, but I am not real creative in my sexual exclamations. "Oh God" seems to be the extent of my vocabulary when I am in the throes of an orgasm.

As I was starting to relax, Sam held the belt above my very moist bottom and the next "crack" ran up through my spine like a sexual lightning bolt. I had never felt such exquisite pain.

I immediately started another orgasm as now my body convulsed on the leather horse, only adding more intensity to my already extreme sensations.

Another "crack" and another convulsion followed. I heard my voice echo around the hall saying such a simple and yet so provocative word, "Yes".

Sam had me performing a very personal and erotic gymnastics routine on the horse as my body rocked and convulsed on its leather-padded surface. I couldn't help but continuously grip the horse with my arms and legs and literally hump it. As I would move my bottom back and arch my back, Sam would flick her wrist and the crack of the belt on my bottom would drive my pelvis down on the horse creating a delicious sexual rhythm of pain and pleasure.

I thought that I was going to pass out from the unbelievable explosions of sexual sensation coursing through my body.

The speaker system seemed to be playing an acappella composition of uh, uh, and o, o in my exact vocal tones.

My muscles were getting exhausted as they continuously tensed and released with every "crack" of the belt and every convulsion. My multiple orgasms had merged to form one continuous orgasm that ebbed and flowed with every flick of Sam's wrist.

I was oblivious to the sound and staring eyes of the crowd as all five of my senses fully concentrated on my unending pleasure.

I was covered in sweat; so much so that I was starting to slip off of the horse.

Linda later told me that every time Sam cracked me with the belt, a fine spray would rise up from my soaked panties. She said that the entire scene had transformed into a work of erotic art.

I had heard my voice make every moaning sound imaginable through the house speakers, and from the constant rocking of my body; my bra was no longer covering any part of my breasts. Thank goodness I was covered in sweat or I would have rubbed myself raw in some very tender places.

Both Jerry and Sam knew that my performance coming to an end or should I say a final climax. Sam walked across the stage and replaced the belt on the table. As Miss Red Vinyl undid my leather cuffs, Jerry and Sam helped me up to a sitting position, I slid off the back of the pummel horse.

There I stood with my very erect nipples fully exposed, and my now even teenier (because they were wet) string panties, as every inch of fabric clung to my body. The audience was going crazy with cheering and applause. The sheer material on the back of my panties was completely transparent due to the moisture, and I had visible red streaks on my bottom.

I was unaware of my state of undress and wouldn't have cared anyway as Jerry rallied the audience to more cheers and applause. Sam came over to me and gave me a big hug and a very tender pat on my bottom. Miss Red Vinyl, who I later found out was named Cheryl, came over and whispered that this was undoubtedly the sexiest thing that she had ever been a part of, and also administered a big hug.

I walked down the stairs towards Linda knowing that I needed something very large and very cold to drink. Everyone that I passed congratulated me and told me how fantastic I was.

It wasn't until I got to Linda that I realized that my pants were still on the stage and every time my unbuttoned blouse swung open, my nipples were at full attention and on full display.

Without a doubt I had died and gone to Heaven.

Linda helped get me covered up as Sam came over with my pants and an ice-cold towel for me to sit on. At this point it really didn't matter to me. This crowd had witnessed such an intimate and private side of me, that getting dressed again seemed ridiculous.

So I sat with Linda and Sam at the bar in my open blouse and panties and replenished my exhausted electrolytes with large quantities of ice water and gin and tonics.

Jerry later treated the three of us to a trio of fabulous burgers and fries. I was famished from the erotic exercises that I had performed on stage.

People just constantly came over and told me how fabulous I was and what a sexy show that I had put on. Some asked to see my red bottom for which I was happy to stand up and show them my red streaks.

I seemed to blend so much better with the crowd in my panties and open blouse. Go figure!

As the evening wound down Jerry came over and handed me a check for $3,000. He told me that Knots had throw in $1,000, since this was the best night they had ever had, since their grand opening. I could not believe that getting spanked in public earned me that much money.

He said that I had an open invitation to come back anytime at his expense, whether I performed or not.

I gave him a big hug and walked outside with Linda and Sam holding my pants over one arm.

What an absolutely fabulous night!

I thought, "Next time I am going to wear panties that slide better on leather".

12