My Cheating Slut-Wife

Story Info
Casey agrees to her punishment.
2.7k words
4.18
269.7k
29
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers

I'd known for years that she'd been cheating; it had been so obvious, but until now, I'd never had any real conclusive proof. Until now.

Seeing your wife bouncing up and down on another man's lap can have serious effects on a man; different guys will react in different ways, but when I caught my wife, Casey, in just such a situation, a rush of differing emotions ran through me. Yes, I was angry, obviously. Yes, I was a little hurt. But, also, I was excited. Seeing her naked apart from stockings and high heels as she rose and fell on her lover's lap, gasping loudly as his large penis penetrated her vagina had my heart beat racing and my groin twitching uncontrollably. It was a sight that I wasn't likely to forget and it made me suddenly realise the attraction that all those guys felt who enjoyed watching their wives' in action.

But I couldn't let Casey know how I felt - at least, not yet. There was much to be gained by the situation first and I was going to milk it for all I could. It wasn't often that I got the upper hand on my wife!

"Oh John, I'm so sorry!" She bleated after I'd unceremoniously booted her young lover out onto the street. "Please forgive me!"

I watched her twist and turn in her embarrassment as she tried everything she could to get me and my bank account back on her side.

"It wasn't my fault," she lied, "it was his idea - he seduced me!"

"Don't make it worse by lying, Casey. Can you think of one good reason why I shouldn't kick you out as well? Cut you off without a penny?"

"Oh, please John, no. I'll do anything! Please let me make it up to you!"

I watched the false tears begin. I was under no misapprehension about our marriage; Casey married me for my money and her tears were those of poverty concern.

I looked down at her coldly as she sat still semi naked on the sofa her head in her hands and weeping synthetic tears. She looked so vulnerable and sexy and I still had an erection.

"You want to make it up to me?" I asked. She looked up and nodded vigorously, her face breaking into a wet, lopsided smile. "Okay, well you can start by sucking MY cock for a change!"

I sat in an arm chair and undid my pants. Easing my hard tool out, I watched her crawl on hands and knees towards me.

She made a good job of it that was for sure. Thinking abut her credit cards being sliced up ensured a level of sexual expertise that she had not shown me for a long time - although, I'm sure that she had practised enough on others! As her velvet textured mouth gobbled me down and her long, cool fingers teased and tickled the underside of my balls, I quickly realised that I was not going to last very long. I wanted her to be punished more than this, but I also wanted to see her with another man again. And then the idea hit me. As my balls contracted and my seed coursed into her open, willing mouth, I came up with the answer: Watch her get gang-banged!

With Casey still under threat of being kicked out and her spending curtailed for her indiscretion, it wasn't difficult to get her to agree to my idea. I had planned her humiliation well. It would go like this:

Some friends were having a fancy dress ball at their home that weekend. I would attend the bash alone, telling our friends that my wife would not be able to make it due to a previous engagement. Casey would then turn up anonymously dressed in a black witches costume complete with mask to hide her face. I also knew that all three of the Jackson brothers would be attending the party, they often did work for me and so I knew that they could be trusted to do what I asked of them. Also, I knew them all to be really horny bastards!

I grabbed a quick sandwich in my office on Saturday evening before setting out for the bash. It was 8pm when I left and I guessed that the party would be in full swing by the time I arrived. Casey and I had agreed that she would arrive, replete in her witches costume, at around 9:30. I had already primed the Jackson brothers, but the extra time before my wife arrived would be useful for going over some of the finer details. I didn't want them to know it was Casey that they were going to fuck - I had them believe that it was an old girlfriend who had humiliated me by publicly dumping me.

As soon as I entered the lounge room at my friend's house I became agitated. Contrary to our agreement, Casey was already there. As we had planned, she virtually ignored me and mingled with the rest of the guests, chatting and laughing but never removing her mask. I decided that although the plan hadn't worked perfectly, I would still go along with it - besides, the Jackson brothers were there as well and from the amount of empty beer cans that were beside them I guessed that they would not be too happy if I had cancelled their fun!

One by one the three brothers danced with Casey; twirling her around the floor and taking every opportunity they could to grab a tit or a cheek of her ass. Casey just laughed as they manhandled her - I could hardly believe what a slut I'd married!

By midnight, my wife had danced with just about every man at the party - both single and married - and I had seen her get felt up on several occasions. I looked across at Brian Jackson, the elder of the three brothers and indicated to him that it was time. Slowly he sauntered over to Casey and his younger brother, Phil. They had been drunkenly swaying around the room loosely in time to the music. A brief, whispered conversation ensued before Brian, Phil and their other brother, Mark, led my wife out into the warm, night air of the rear garden.

I took a deep breath and tried to control my racing heart beat. Counting slowly to fifty before I made my move, I wanted to give them a little time to get started before I went outside and joined them myself.

My ears picked up their sounds long before I saw them. In fact, I had a task finding them at all, but eventually I located the four of them in the semi-darkness of the summer house at the end of the garden. I had already decided that stealth was my better option and so, slowly and silently, I positioned myself by the widow that afforded me the best view point and settled down to watch.

"You're a right little tease, aren't you?" I heard Brian say as he lifted Casey up and sat her on the edge of an old table. "I think you need to be taught a lesson!"

He nodded at Mark who suddenly produced a roll of duct tape. I had insisted that there be no violence and so wasn't particularly worried at this the brothers' improvisation, all they were interested in was good, solid fuck without having to listen to my wife bitch!

Casey struggled a little as they placed the duct tape over her mouth, but with two brothers holding her firmly, there was little she could do about it. I was pleased to see that the Jackson's had paid attention to my instructions and were not attempting to remove her mask and expose her face. They were, however, interested in exposing other parts of her!

As soon as the tape was secured over Casey's mouth, the three men started to feel her up properly. Her large boobs received the first attention and from the way they bounced under the black fabric of the dress when the male hands groped them, I felt certain that she wasn't wearing a bra. My suspicions were confirmed moments later when Brian pulled the front of the dress open and her superb 38C breasts tumbled out.

The Jackson's hands were everywhere now. Casey's breasts were groped and her nipples pinched and squeezed as Phil kneeled between her legs and hitched the flared skirt of her dress up to her waist revealing tiny black thong panties that barely covered her pussy. The panties didn't last long either and were quickly removed and discarded on the floor. I could hear Casey's muffled groans and gasps as fingers probed her clitoris and the moist depths of her hot cunt.

I knew that my wife was a hot slut, but even I was surprised when a moment later she howled through the tape and her legs began to shudder as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body.

"Don't let her relax," cried Brian as he began to lift the twitching woman in his arms. "Let's turn her over and get some of that fucking pussy, boys!"

Again, his two brothers assisted Brian as they flipped my wife over onto her belly and draped her legs over the side of the table. Brian pushed her skirt up to her waist again and exposed her pale, rounded buttocks. In a second his pants were down around his ankles and I saw his large, thick cock standing ready at attention. With his hands in the small of her back he kicked her legs open and moved into position. Casey was already very wet; I could just make out the moisture as it glistened between her legs in the half light.

And then suddenly, with one deep thrust, Brian was inside her. His strokes were frantic and excited as he began to plough into Casey's body. Phil and Mark stood back and slightly to one side their pants open and each slowly masturbating as they watched their brother fuck my wife.

It was like a scene from a porn movie; Brian between Casey's legs and humping himself into her for all he was worth. He was going like a steam train, thrusting his dick up high into her pussy and slapping her buttocks with each stroke.

"Ah! Jeez...I'm gonna cum!" he cried a few minutes later as he pulled out of her sopping, open hole.

With a trembling hand he held his cock poised over her buttocks and rubbed himself off briskly. With a deep groan he started to cum. I was close enough to be able to see his thick, white seed erupting from the end of his cock and splash onto Casey's red buttocks.

"My turn now!" Yelled Phil as he pushed his elder brother out of the way and sank himself straight into the hole that Brian had just vacated.

"Oh shit! She's one hot little bitch, aint she!"

"Go for it, Phil!" shouted Mark as he began to pull on his dick a little faster, "Fuck her hard!"

"Gonna do just that, bro!....mmmmm...she's so fucking hot up here! Damn nice, man!"

Phil began a good steady rhythm as Casey continued to mumble into her makeshift gag. I guessed that she had cum again by the way that the red skin on her buttocks was rippling and her legs were trembling uncontrollably.

Phil rammed my wife's sloppy pussy for a full fifteen minutes before he finally climaxed. Following his brothers lead, and as I'd requested, he pulled out of her body a second before ejaculation. His sticky issue flew powerfully through the air and landed, mingling with his brother's, on her buttocks and lower back. Casey moaned and arched her back deeply as she felt his seed scorch her sensitive skin. As an afterthought, Phil moved to the front of the table and smeared his wet cock over Casey's face and then wiped himself off using a handful of her thick, black hair. It was one of the most erotic sights I'd ever seen.

"Time for you to get some, little brother!" Brian chided his sibling.

Mark stepped forward with his throbbing cock at the ready. It seemed that Casey was to be given no rest at all.

For a second Mark stood still and just let the tip of his cock wander slowly up through the wet folds of my wife's cunt. He seemed thoughtful as if trying to make up his mind about something.

"I don't fancy her cunt much!" he said as we all watched a mixture of semen and pussy juice oozing from between her lips.

"Pop her in the ass, then!" Cried Phil, encouraging his younger brother on.

I heard Casey's muffled protests as she heard the young man's words, but Brian and Phil held her down tightly as Mark smiled and positioned himself against her tight back hole.

As he began to push his manhood against her ring, I could see the small hole strain to accept him. He pushed a little harder and Casey moaned again. I smiled, this was the sort of humiliation that I wanted her to experience.

Mark spat on his dick and pushed once more. With a muffled squeal from Casey her ass opened and accepted his hard tool. At first he went slowly, generously allowing her body to respond to him. Casey's cries had now turned to moans and sighs of pleasure and Mark took this as an encouraging sign. His speed began to increase as he reamed her back door pausing occasionally to give her spread buttocks a friendly slap. From Casey's groans it was obvious that she was thoroughly enjoying the rather brutal attention and her whole body stiffened and shook as she went into yet another rippling climax.

Mark's stamina held out for only a few more seconds until he began to gasp. His head flew back and his eyes closed as I watched his body spasm and jerk forwards. He remained buried in my wife's ass while he came. I felt a little cheated at not being able to see him climax over her, but figured that it was too late for him to withdraw.

Casey jerked back and forth with the power of Mark's orgasm, her body filling with his seed until Mark fell back, his cock slipping from her abused butt. He nearly collapsed on the floor his legs were so jelly-like.

The abused woman lay prone over the table, her limp legs hanging listlessly over the edge as thick, creamy liquid seeped obscenely from both her dilated holes. I had a raging erection myself and vowed that as soon as the lads had left I would take her myself.

"Oh, there you are! Sorry I'm late, the damn car broke down!" The voice behind me was horrifyingly familiar and gave me a hell of a start. I whirled around, my hand still squeezing the crotch of my pants. My mind turned confused somersaults as my wife stood breathlessly in front of me making final adjustments to her WHITE witches costume.

"B...b...but...what?..." I was finding it hard to string together a coherent sentence.

"What's the matter, John?" she said as she pulled up the bodice of the dress into a more comfortable position.

I looked back in through the window. The Jackson's had left now and the woman - whoever she was - was trying to put her clothes back into some sort of dress order.

"Who the hell is she!" I blurted in a horse whisper.

Casey looked in through the window and smiled. "No idea," she said casually, "but it looks like she just enjoyed herself! Now, when are we going to get started with this gang-bang idea of yours?"

Pulling Casey in through the back door of the main house, I was just caught by the hostess, our friend Paula.

"Hello John," she smiled, "and Casey too, I didn't think you could make it tonight!"

"Er..yes..well...er..."

"And look, you're wearing a costume nearly the same as my daughter's - apart from the colour it's almost identical! By the way, have you seen Julia? She seems to have disappeared. I hope she's not getting into any mischief!"

Making my excuses, I bundled a confused Casey out of the door. I didn't think that Paula would be that impressed if I'd told her what sort of mischief her eighteen year old daughter had been getting herself into!

English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers