My Childhood Tuition Teacher

Story Info
His new encounter with my childhood tutor.
6.9k words
4.22
47.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened few years ago.

I was a student just completed my STPM examination (Form 6) and waiting for result release. I got a call from an old friend, Helen in Kuala Lumpur. Helen was my tuition teacher and lived next door during my childhood. At that time, I was still a small kids, she was already a teenage girl. From my memories, she was a quite, sweet, polite and caring girl. She treated me like her own brother. I liked her and respected her as my teacher.

When she finished her secondary education, she left home for further study and we have not met since then.

A month ago, she visited my house when she come back to visit her relatives after so many years.

She invited me to have a stay with her in KL. Partly because I have been telling her how bored I was after the examination. But the main reason was her husband would be away for 3 months, leaving her alone. I took the offer and asked my buddy, Lee to go together. Helen has no objection for Lee as long as we don't mind sharing the small room in her apartment.

We took the express bus to KL in a Friday afternoon. In the first weekend, Helen brought us to many places and we hang out until 3-4 in the morning. After the weekend, I have renewed impression about Helen. Which did not really match the old faded impression that I gathered during my childhood. I thought she became much cheerful and outrageous than in the past. Well, it happened to all lady who grown up; at least that what I thought.

The following day after the first weekend was totally different. Helen was back to her daily working routine and come back around 8-9 at night. Lee and myself were basically left alone most of the time.

After a week of wandering in shopping complexes and games centers. I told Lee that staying any longer is not a good idea. But he disagreed.

"Don't you think Helen is hot? I wanna stay as long as I could." He said.

That night, I couldn't sleep. I can't help recalling the memories of the recent few days. I can't believe that I missed the biggest truth of my visit: that Helen was really hot! Probably because of my childhood impression of Helen and my respect for her as my sister and teacher, therefore I never look at her from Lee's perspective.

Helen was at her mid-thirties, married to an IT guy with no children. But overall, she looked just about at her late twenties. She was not very tall, but stood around 165cm, a brunette with long hair. I don't really know her cup size, because I don't even know how to define an A cup, B, C or a D. But for sure from my memories gathered from the pass few days, I recalled seeing her breasts bouncing in a few occasions. As for her bottom, I remembered stealing glance at her butt and slender legs when I was following her going up a staircase, which was a magnificent view. That night, my feeling towards Helen changed. I got confused. I forced myself to pick up all the old faded memories in the pass, but my mind kept replayed the recent memories of her sexy body.

On the other hand Lee's comment surprised me too. He has been a shy guy. The only things that interest him were computer and games. He never talks about girl and never dates a girl in the past.

The next morning I woke up early and saw Helen. She was in her working suit that nicely wrapped her body. I quietly re-examined her body from every angle to confirm the conclusion I made regarding her body. But I can't. Although she looked nice and attractive but I just can't find a trace of view that matches. Later she was gone and I started another boring day with Lee.

That night, Helen came back late as usual. We were watching TV drama and Helen went strait to her second room to put down her laptop. After a while, she talked to me while walking back to her bedroom. I turned to look at her in bedroom and saw something I could not forget until today.

I saw her taking off her jacket; her sharply tailored white blouse stretched to contain her proud assets; and the faint view of her lace bra underneath the smooth fabric revealed briefly the size of its content. Later, she pulled down her blouse that hiked up her chest re-emphasized how peaky those assets were.

She then turned to me and found me staring.

"Excuse me," She smiled and closed the door.

I was awakening from the brief carried away. And I told myself "Ya, its hot."

That night onward, I viewed her at a totally different perspective. She's my hot, sexy... big sister.

Another week past...

I found not only me that kept stealing glance at Helen body. Lee glued his eyes on her body too whenever circumstances allowed.

On a Friday night, Helen came back very late at around 10pm. Lee and myself were having beer and satay while watching movie.

She entered the house and dropped her tired body onto the sofa beside me.

"So... How?" I asked her.

She turned to me with a smile.

"I think we are going to get it! Think so. The client and my boss were impressed... by my presentation. We are going to get the deal! Yes!" She cheered.

"Thanks Lee. Without you, I am dead by now. Thanks for fixing my laptop last night. I owe you one, a big one."

Lee fixed up Helen laptop and recovered the files that needed in Helen today's business presentation.

"No problem. Helen, consider it as my rental."

We continued drinking beer and happily chit-chatting.

"Steven, do you know that tomorrow is my birthday?" Suddenly, Lee threw me a question.

"Really!" I never expect to hear question like this from Lee.

Lee never tells when his birthday is, and never bordered to join any birthday party. But, he asked me this question suddenly out of the blue.

"Is your birthday? Great, let celebrate, shall we?"

"How about a birthday kiss?" Helen walked to Lee and planted a kiss at his cheek, which turned his cheek in full blush.

"Well friend, very sorry, I don't think you want one from me." I joked.

"Well, what do you want?''

"Nothing. I just want you two's accompany. I already got a kiss from my sexy dream girl, what more to ask for."

"Your dream girl! Your SEXY dream girl?" Lee bold wards in expressing his admiration towards Helen surprised me.

"I am your dream girl! Silly, I am old enough to be your mother." She held Lee face in her palms, just like a mother talking to her kid. Though she was verbally rejecting Lee's idea, but from her facial expression, she was very happy.

"No, Helen, you really my dream girl. You're just perfect in everyway... to me." Lee replied in embarrassment. He omitted the word 'sexy'.

"Honestly, Lee?''

"Yes! Honestly. Helen, you're just perfect to me."

"Thanks Lee! That was very sweet." Helen got a bit embarrassed too. She kissed Lee's forehead and walked away.

"How about this, Lee, I don't bought you any present, but I can give my big sister, Helen to you as my gift to you... Just for one night... And she's yours... You can ask her to whatever you wish. How about that, Lee?" I joked.

"Hey little brother, who do you think you are? And who do you think I am?" Helen shouted from the kitchen.

"All right... All right... I'm just joking."

"Lee, don't even think about it, OK! Now, I got to go to sleep, I'm very very tired. Good night guys." Helen turned and waved goodbye to us and then went into her bedroom.

"Woww... Steven! Thank you very much. I really like your idea. Thanks Steven... for trying to give me that gift. I know what to dream for tonight."

"No problem!"

We were back to two of us.

Since Helen said she is going to sleep and she looked really tired, so we started watching the Tinto Blass erotic movie that we bought earlier.

After half an hour into the movie, Helen suddenly came out from her bedroom, still in her business suit and stood in front of us.

We got a shock and did not managed to shut the movie. Furthermore, both of us were busy to hide our hard on.

"What have you two been watching?" She turned to look at the TV.

A sex scene was on the screen. We get caught.

She turned back to us smiling.

"What's the show?" She took the box and read.

"Not too bad, not a blue firm at all. I hate blue firm."

Then she sat on the coffee table and talked to Lee.

I shut the video quickly and my heart still raced like horses.

"Lee, about what my little brother was trying to give you as you birthday present. I've been seriously thinking about it... Considering you effort last night in rescuing my laptop and perhaps... my career... I think you deserve it... I mean you deserve me..."

We both had frozen in silence. My heart continued to race.

"No, no, no. Not that one, take it away from you dirty mind. Lee, I mean I'll try to live out you dream. Whatever I think I could, for tonight, OK!"

"Lee?"

Lee was speechless. Staring at both of us alternately.

"Hey friend, wake up." I pushed Lee's shoulder.

"You mean you'll do what I ask you to do?"

"Yes, as long as I think I can do,"

"Anything I like... I wish?"

"Yes. Whatever a man would dream about. But you got to respect me. You know what I mean? No touching and absolutely no fucking or any of those,"

"Starting from now?"

"Yes."

"Well..." Lee was too unprepared.

"Well... Why not you take your shower first. I tell you what I want later."

"Good idea. You're so sweet, Lee." Helen walked back to her bedroom. I saw Helen face in full blush. I thought she was excited too.

"Oh yes! I like to see you after your shower... Wrapped yourself in a towel..."

"In your Hello Kitty towel,"

Helen stopped.

"Ummm... Lee, why Hello... Never mind." Helen went back to her bedroom.

Lee began to relax and smiled.

We were waiting anxiously and in anticipations. Things were happening too fast for me, I was sitting here waiting for my big sister, my teacher to come out in a towel.

After like hours (although it was just a few minutes), we heard the door opened.

We turned and saw Helen truly wrapped in a towel and her hair pinned up. She wrapped her towel very high up her chest and the towel was really huge, extended down to her thighs. However, her breasts still formed a tent over her chest and her beautiful legs were still nice to look at.

"So Lee, what's next?"

"Well Helen, I have to say that's not the Hello Kitty towel. You should be wearing the yellow colored Hello Kitty... Then you water your lovely plant at the balcony."

"Lee, how do you know all this? It's late in the night and you two were suppose to be sleeping!" Helen was in disbelief.

"Helen, I've no idea on what you two been talking," I pleaded innocence.

"Never mind! OK! No more question. As you wish."

Helen went back and came out again. This times in her a yellow Hello Kitty towel. The towel was tied lower than before; part of her breasts was showing. The towel was much smaller than before, which only managed to cover her crotch and her buttock, her bare thighs were totally on display. The towel was thinner too, which gave more definition to her curves.

She walked to the balcony.

"Just water my plants, Lee?" Helen asked when she stood at the balcony.

"Yes, Helen."

Helen smiled and started to water the plants slowly. She took a few quick glances at us while gracefully watering her plants.

We still sat at the sofa and staring at Helen at the balcony.

I felt like watching a live drama performance.

I began to appreciate why Lee insisted the Hello Kitty Towel. As Helen started watering her plant my member slowly awakened.

The balcony was Helen's garden. She liked small plants in small lovely pots. The balcony was full of plants. Some were on the floor. Some was on the pot that fixed on the wall. Some were hanging high in the air. When she stood high at her toe and raise her hand to water the hanging plants, my eyes traveled up and down her body, unable to decide where to focus on.

"No, Helen. You don't wear your panties," Lee raised his voice to Helen in the balcony.

Lee continued giving me surprises.

Helen looked at Lee and face blushed. She hesitated a while then she hooked her fingers at her panties and pulled them down very slowly. She kept looking at us while doing this. I felt embarrassed and tried to avoid her eyes. Then I found she was looking at Lee, not me. So I relaxed and openly enjoyed Helen's show.

After she took off her panties, she threw them to us. The panties landed on the table in front of me. My heart suddenly pumped like mad. The thought of Helen's pussy was totally bare behind her towel was almost enough to cause me a heart attack.

She went back to her work again. This time, she raised her arms and bent her body more than necessary. My heart raced faster and faster.

She finally finished her work.

"Lee, I've been thinking whether to put this one on the floor or hang it. What do you think?" As she spoke, she took a hanging pot and then turned her back to us. Slowly, she bent down with her knees straight to put the pot on the floor.

As she bent, the hem of her towel rose slowly and her fat pussy lips that were squeezed in between her ass cheeks came into view. The balcony was not well lighted but I could still see it. Her sex was darker in color, more like brownish as compared to her radiantly white thighs. The contrast in color made her pussy looked extremely delicious. A small lump of her dark brown colored inner lips poked out from her crack. For the first time in my life, I saw a real pussy displayed before me. And it was my Helen's pussy; my teacher's pussy!

She put the pot on the floor then she stood up straight.

''Lee, what do you think? You like what I did?" Helen came back into the house and asked Lee a double meanings question. She walked back to her bedroom before Lee could answer.

When she came back. She argued that was not fair to her that we were wearing our t-shirt and shorts. She challenged us to play a game. If any of us lose to her, we have to wrap in a towel too. We figured that we have nothing to lose so we accepted the challenge.

She quickly set up her play station and she chose to play car racing.

I turned to Lee and he turned to me at the same time. We both smiled.

We thought that Helen had chosen the wrong game to challenge us.

At first, she sat on the floor gracefully with her knees bent to one side and her legs pointed the other side. But at the race progress, she got excited and knelt on the floor. We both got excited too because Helen was a good player. Although we were leading, she just kept tailing us.

Half way through the race, I found that the knot of Helen's towel getting loose because her breasts kept bouncing. And she seemed to have no idea of what's going on.

I decided to make the game more interesting. I purposely let her overtake me which made her very happy and she got more excited and totally into the race. Her towel loosened up further and slowly slid down her breasts.

Later, she realized what happened and pulled her towel up her chest. The action seemed to do the opposite for Helen. Although the towel was up again, the knot was untied even more.

I was distracted and was left far behind. I went back to the game and soon, I was tailing Helen again. That was almost the finishing point. Helen got too excited and she just stood up to play the game.

The moment she stood up, my jaws dropped. The towel just fell down from her body. For the first time, I saw Helen breasts completely bare.

Helen realized her towel dropped. She quickly sat back on the floor, grasped the towel to cover her crotch and continued to play. Now her breasts, her whole upper body and her back all the way down to her buttock were exposed.

She took a quick glance at us and back to the race. I saw her smiling.

We can't focus anymore.

We kept turning of head to admire her naked body and quickly losing distance with Helen.

And she won.

She got over joy and she just jumped like a kid. We were fascinated too, looking at Helen, totally naked, her breasts were bouncing vigorously and her buttock too. And for the first time, I got a complete view of Helen's body. Her pubic hairs were not much, black in color, seemed like she trimmed them and I could see her fat lips below those hair.

My member turned full-grown and trying to break free from my shorts.

After all the jumping and cheering. She calmed down a bit and picked up her towel from the floor. She did not wrapped herself although the towel already in her hands. Her breasts kept raising and falling following the rhythm of her breathing.

"What are you two looking at, go and wrap yourself in towel,"

Meanwhile, she covered her chest and crotch with her towel, but her back was still bare.

"Go! Go! Go!"

We both went into our room looked at each other and each other's hard on.

"Steven, it getting a bit wild,"

"Yes, it's getting very wild,"

"Steven, she's your... teacher, you know?"

"Yes, she's my teacher... long time ago. So what? Let's go," I was getting too excited.

I striped naked and wrapped myself in a face towel. I don't have big towel like Helen did. On the other hand, Lee got a little problem. He also got only face towel and his was much smaller.

He shouted to Helen.

"Helen, can I wear my shorts. You see, I don't have a towel, a suitable one,"

"No! You can't. Just wrap yourself and come out,"

Lee hesitated awhile and then he wrapped himself in that towel that just long enough to go round his hip, but too short to tie a knot. He got to hold the two ends of his towel to keep it from falling.

By the time we were out our hard on already gone.

Helen wrapped herself up too.

We sat on the sofa and Helen stood in front of us.

"So, what's next," She asked.

"Well, I actually bought a cake for myself,"

"You do, where is it?" Helen asked.

"In the fridge."

"You are just so sweet, buy a cake for yourself!" Helen went to the fridge and brought the cake over, as well as a few plates and spoons.

Before Helen began to cut the cake, Lee stopped her.

"Helen, is my wish exhausted?"

Helen looked at him and said, "Well. I think not yet. What do you wish for now, day-dreaming boy?"

"Why don't you give us a show, a stripe show?"

"Silly, I practically got nothing to stripe,"

"Its OK! Just do whatever you can, I'll appreciate that,"

Helen looked at us for a while.

"OK then! As you wish," She walked to the space between the TV and the coffee table.

She swayed her body slowly. At the beginning, she looked mechanical. But slowly, she closed her eyes and started squeezing her breasts under the towel, then her belly and her crotch. Slowly, she was touching her own pussy.

Once again, our member hardened again. But this time, they got plenty of space to grow.

"Ummm... Huhhh...." Helen was getting horny too. She used one hand to squeeze her breasts and the other hand to touch her pussy.

Later, the knot untied and the towel just unwrapped from Helen's back. Now the towel was just covering Helen's chest. She continued to touch herself and swayed her body seductively.

"Helen, you are damn hot! Can I see your breasts, without the towel?" Lee was totally indulged into Helen's show. His hard on grew so big, until the tip of his head peaked out from under his towel.

"You wanna see my breasts? Huhhh...."

Helen was getting more aroused by Lee's request to see her breasts.

She increased her squeezing on her breasts and at the same time her fingers started to let go of the towel. The towel slowly slid down under her hand and eventually dropped to the floor. Helen was totally naked before us. She still kept her eyes closed. One of her hand was on her chest aimlessly squeezing and grinding her two dangling melons. Another hand was touching her pussy.

Her show was continued for another few minutes until Helen opened her eyes and saw Lee's huge member.

"Oh my god! What's that?" Helen's eyes wide opened.

12