My Chocolate, His Vanilla

Story Info
She seduces her new black neighbor.
4.2k words
4.57
151.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers

Trey opened the door to Jake and I. I smiled, instantly warmed by the air flowing out of the house and onto the front porch. It was March and although it was usually warm during the day, evening came with cooler temperatures.

"Come in! Come in!" Trey said greeting us, holding the door and stepping aside letting us walk through. My boyfriend Jake took my sweater and then handed it to Britney, Trey's girlfriend who quickly stowed them in the closet.

"Hey man." Jake said throwing a high-five at Trey. "How are things?" Trey nodded his head.

"Good, good. Not to much going on." He said, sauntering into the kitchen, his dark skin bulging under a black t-shirt. I noticed the muscles in his shoulders were pronounced and wide and his ass was round and snug looking in jeans.

I kept my eyes trained on Trey, trying not to make my staring obvious, but I couldn't help it. Trey was the most gorgeous black man I had ever laid eyes on.

He was big, probably about 6'1, and had dark smooth skin. He was heavy set, and had the sweetest sexiest face I had ever seen. His body was large and soft, with a stomach that was made from too much home cooking and too many beers. I shivered.

"Are you cold Steph?" Trey asked, noticing my mini convulsion. I smiled and played it off.

"No, I uh, was just getting used to the change in temperature." I smiled and looked him in the eyes. "Its much warmer in here now." Trey smiled back and then returned his attention to Jake. What was I thinking? I was with a wonderful man, but here I was lusting after our new neighbor.

I had never been attracted to black men, but for some reason Trey made me wet just thinking about him. I mean, I know plenty of attractive black men, but none that I would consider sleeping with. I knew it drove Jake crazy when I mentioned Trey in conversation and Jake knew I had a little crush on him. But I wondered if Jake knew when he was fucking me I sometimes thought of Trey's body on top of mine?

"So, Stephany," Britney asked making small talk, "Have you found a job yet? Any interviews?" I pulled my thoughts together and refocused on the conversation in the kitchen. The boys were arguing about what to cook first and Britney handed me a beer.

"Going good I guess. The one thing about moving is that you never know when you'll have to end up back in the job market." I said. I glanced to the sliding doors of the deck where the boys had started the grill. They had starting jostling each other and making cracks about their cooking abilities.

"So, how is the new house?" Britney asked. I smiled thinking back to the rush of moving only a few months before, right around Thanksgiving. Trey and Britney were the first people we met when we moved from Ohio, and have helped us get accustom to our new surroundings. Jake and Trey became fast friends because of the closeness in age, but Britney and I hadn't really clicked, although we were nice when we did get together.

"Pretty good." I finally answered. I was starting to feel a loss for conversation when Trey and Jake came back into the house. They washed their hands and each grabbed a beer. Britney spoke up.

"Hey Jake, do you mind helping me set the table outside? I think we can still enjoy a nice evening on the deck, despite the nip in the air." Jake shrugged and started grabbing plates from the counter. I stood to the side feeling flushed from my beer and lost in a thought.

"Hey," Trey said to me, touching my arm. "Have you been on the tour of the house yet?" He asked kindly. I shook my head no and was about to speak when Jake spoke.

"Nah, man." Jake said from the deck. "She hasn't been here before. You've been to our house most of the time."

"Okay then," Trey said to me. "Let me show you the house." He took my arm and nudged me to the basement first, being gentlemanly and letting me go ahead of him.

"This is the rec room, mostly to chill and watch TV." He pointed to the new large screen TV on the right of the room. "And over here is the new weight center that just came in yesterday." He beamed and goofily flexed his arms. "Do you want to see how much I can bench?" I laughed and shook my head as we headed back upstairs.

When we got the top floor he took me from room to room, pointing out various details and having me imagine things for when they were placed. Although he had been living in the neighborhood longer than us, he still hadn't had much time for decorating. He had a good eye for simplicity and function, and unlike most guys, liked tidiness. We went to the other end of the hall and he opened the door to the bedroom.

"And here is the master bedroom." Trey said. He went to move around me to enter the room and to turn on the light switch, and as he brushed past me, he paused it seemed for maybe just a spit second longer than needed. I shivered again.

"Are you still cold?" Trey asked politely. "I can turn the heat up a little." I smiled tightly and shook my head.

"No. Just keep getting these chills." I said while looking Trey directly in the eyes. As the blush crept into my face I decided to go for it. I would openly flirt with him and see how responsive he was. I would risk it to have his body in mine, next to mine. I would risk it all if even just for a goddamn kiss.

"Well, anyway," Trey said dragging is gaze from mine distractedly, "that's pretty much it." We headed back downstairs and I helped Britney bring out the condiments for the table. I was setting the glasses, careful not to drop them, when Trey came out on deck to light the torches.

"Excuse me, baby." He said, pressing his body against mine to reach the torch. It was a tight fit since I was already standing by the rail and I felt heat radiate to my body from his and I stood still, thoughts racing through my head. I wanted to lean back slightly, to feel how his stomach felt against my back, and to feel his lower body pressed against mine. I almost dropped a glass and I don't think I breathed. Damn, he felt so good.

He was finished in only a few seconds and I shivered again when he left. I caught him glancing at me from the kitchen, a quizzical look on his face. I forced a smile and looked away, set the glass on the table without breaking it.

The following week, Jake decided that we were going to have some people over for a light dinner and drinks. Kind of a get to know everyone party, and Jake invited people from his new work and I invited some friends I had made at the garden club I had joined. I was ecstatic to think that Trey was going to be coming over and I planned my outfit carefully. I chose a black skirt with a cute black top and strappy black sandals. I set my blonde hair for curls and made sure my makeup was perfect.

The party was in full swing when Trey and Britney showed up. Trey was looking fine in a black polo and jeans. He wore a single diamond stud in his ear and he smelled wonderful. I smiled when I escorted them into the kitchen for drinks.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked, sliding behind Trey quickly, gently grazing my tits across his back. On accident of course. He nodded and smiled.

"As long as it doesn't make you shiver." He whispered to me when I brought him his glass. His fingers grazed mine and like before, his touch lingered a moment longer than normal. I glanced around and noticed that no one was paying much attention to Trey and I, so I softly slid my hand over his.

"I always shiver when you're near me." I said, lowering my eyes and my voice. He glared back, and I saw his eyes turn a deeper color than before. He shifted in his seat and my eyes inadvertently glanced into his lap. I blushed when I saw him catch me.

"Thanks for the drink." He said, getting up and walking to the basement. I stood for a moment, collecting my thoughts and praying that there wasn't a wet spot visible from the back. I thought, Was that an invitation? A move? An acceptance? I just didn't know and instead of dwelling on it, I tidied up the kitchen and mingled with my guests for several hours until there were only a few people left.

"Steph," My friend Carolyn said when I made my way back into the kitchen. "We ran out of Vodka. We need more." I sighed, upset that the vodka was gone and I hadn't had one apple martini. Jake came up behind me and placed his hands on my side.

"What's up?"

"We are out of Vodka." I said, waggling the empty bottle in front of his face.

"Do you want to go get some more from the store?" He asked, handing me a 20-dollar bill.

"I really don't feel like going out, and I have had a few beers. Maybe I shouldn't drive." I said as Trey sauntered into the kitchen, catching the last part of the conversation.

"I'll take you." Trey said, picking up his keys. My breath caught. Me alone in the car with Trey?

"See," Jake said absentmindedly, reaching for another beer and headed back for the basement. "Trey will take you." Trey took my arm and led me to his car. It was a black BMW and it gleamed in the darkness.

"Nice ride." I said, letting him open the passenger door for me.

"Which liquor store do you want to go to?" He asked me sliding the key into the ignition. He put the car into reverse and pulled out of the street. I tried to think of which one was where. I'd been to the big one a few minutes away, but didn't know the name. "Which one?" He asked again.

"Doesn't matter really." I said, relaxing against the leather seat. "You probably know better than me." Trey shifted into 3rd gear when we got out of the street and his hand brushed my leg. I instinctively moved away from his warm hand.

"I won't bite." Trey said, glancing over at me quickly and grinning in the dark. "Unless you want me to."

I froze, staring at him, making myself breathe. What could that mean? I thought to myself, one of many questions I had asked over the last few months whenever Trey made a comment.

"Um, what do you mean by that?" I finally asked, hoping to sound like I was kidding with him and that his answer wouldn't melt me into the seat.

"What do you think?" Trey asked cautiously. "I have noticed the past few times we have been around each other that you can't keep your eyes off me." He said, laughing lightly.

"Wow, that's a conceited thing to say." I said in fake shock.

"Well, I don't mind." He said as he placed his large hand on my knee and smiled. "In fact, I think I like the fact you dig brothers."

"Well, to tell you the truth," I said taking a deep breath and then blurted out, "You are the only black man I have ever been attracted to and I want to fuck you." I slapped my hand over my mouth, shocked that I had actually just said that out loud.

"Is that a fact?" Trey asked, still smiling. He moved his hand higher, so that it was now up my thigh.

"Uh huh." I managed to squeak out, my breathing deep. Could I go into shock or something?

"So you have never had a black cock in your mouth or pussy?" He had his hand up my skirt, playing with the edge of my panties.

"Unt uh." I closed my eyes and spread my legs further apart as I felt a large finger play with my slit and then slid into me. I grasped the door handle with my right hand and the middle console with my left. I turned slightly, and heard Trey moan when he was able to push his finger deeper.

"Damn, Steph, your soaked." He said huskily as he stroked my clit with his thumb, and still able to drive with his left hand. I was breathing harder now, so turned on with the anticipation of my orgasm being only seconds away. I grasped his thigh, digging my nails into him and as I cam, I arched into his hand spending myself around it. I relaxed against the seat as he withdrew his glistening fingers. I felt cold for a second and then felt Trey pull my skirt back down over my knees.

"Why did you stop?" I asked breathlessly.

"Because we can't do this," he motioned to me, "and drive at the same time." He said, putting his blinker on to take a left.

"Where are we going?" I asked, now realizing we were driving away from the lights of the main stretch of stores and the liquor store we were looking for.

"I want to take you somewhere we can do this properly, although not necessarily in a conventional place." He said, turning off his headlights now, but allowing only the parking lights to stay on. I grinned with eagerness, and I reached over and felt Trey's lap. His crotch was tight and I could feel the bulge under the zipper.

Trey parked the car and opened the door for me and then walked to the trunk and popped it open. He pulled out a large quilt and then closed the trunk and turned the alarm for the car on. He guided me to a clearing by placing a hand on the small of my back, slightly turning me to the left and right.

He laid the quilt on the cool grass and I could see tuffs of air each time I exhaled. The air was crisp and chill this late and I wrapped my arms around myself and waited while Trey smoothed the quit and then he reached a hand out for me. I took a step closer to him and he pulled me to the ground gently.

"Damn, baby." He said, nuzzling my neck. "Your hot all over."

"Yes," was all I could manage to say. His mouth moved to my collarbone and then to the top of my shirt. I felt his hand grope my breasts and his large hands moved over the erect nipples. I arched into him, becoming restless at the foreplay. I needed to feel him inside me. Now!

"Please," I quietly begged. "Please, don't torture me. I need to feel it. I need to feel it in me now."

"I'm getting there, baby." He said, touching my lips with his and parting them. I opened my mouth eagerly to accept his, playing his tongue against mine, nipping his lower lip with my teeth. His soft lips, full and sweet, kissed me deeply and with fury at the same time. My breath was caught in my throat as he wrapped his strong arms around me and pressed me closer. The passion was building, making the cold air seem to disappear.

Seeming to move more quickly now, knowing my impatientness, he slid his body down mine and lifted my shirt from my stomach and rubbed his face gently over the soft skin. I gripped the back of his head gently tugging his ears, playing with the little stud in his ear.

"God, that feels so good," I said, when he scaled my legs with his hands and slid them to my waist to slip my skirt below my knees. I wiggled a little, making it as easy as possible to take off, but inside I wanted to do it myself because I knew I wouldn't take so long.

"You must really be craving this." He said quietly, finally sitting up to remove his shirt and pants. He looked at me and said, "You know, once we do this, there is no going back. You still have a chance to say no."

I smiled at him and unsnapped my bra, dropping it to my left, which left me wearing only my red thong. He got the message and moved back to me, his body settling between my legs. They gleamed in the moon and parts seemed to disappear when he moved his hands over them. I was aching for him so badly I hurt, and he wasn't moving fast enough for me.

"Alright," he said, grabbing my hips and pulling me to him gently. He pulled the small piece of fabric away from my pussy and he wrapped it around his thumb. With one swift motion he had ripped it from my body and discarded it several feet away. He smiled admiring the clean shave.

"God, please, don't wait any more. I don't think I wait." I said, squirming under his strong black body and he leaned over, placing a hand on each side of my head, wrapping a few strands of hair around his finger. He looked me into the eyes and slowly began penetrating me.

The first thought I had was if I was going to be able to take it all. I gritted my teeth and I felt the bulbous head slide into me. I slowly exhaled and he repositioned himself.

"Are you alright?" He asked, looking concerned.

"It feels wonderful." I said, closing my eyes. "Please don't stop." I bit my lip as another few inches pushed into me.

"How does that feel?" Trey asked, careful not to put his entire weight on my body. The deep thick filling feeling was nothing I had ever felt before. He grimaced when I bit his shoulder to keep from screaming into the dark. Without giving me an opportunity to object, he began pumping into me.

He fell into a rhythm and I felt the emptiness each time he pulled out and the filling when he sunk back into me. My legs draped over his ass, my hands explored his back. I could feel his thick torso and each muscle ripple each time he thrusted into me.

He regulated the driving force into my pussy and each time he dipped into me I moaned lightly, breathlessly into his ear. My eyes were closed slightly, and my lips felt bruised. The air around us was cool but our bodies were almost steaming from the heat.

"Open your eyes." Trey said, keeping a steady pace. "I want you to look into my eyes while I fuck you. I want you to see your lover, see me, fucking you."

I opened my eyes and looked into his dark face and the pools of his eyes. The passion was so hard and deep I wasn't sure if it was even still Trey. It was like a wild animal had taken over his body to ravage mine. I almost panicked when he withdrew completely and sat up.

"What are you doing?" I asked, reaching for him, trying to guide him back inside me.

"I want to see your ass jiggle when I bounce you back on my cock, and I want to pull your hair while I am doing it." He pulled me to my knees and then flipped me over. He grabbed my waist with his thick hands and pressed his knees just inside mine. I felt him spank my ass with his cock and it stung slightly.

"Are you ready Steph?" He asked, sliding his hand over the creaminess of my ass. His left hand held onto the right cheek, pulling me tight to him, dropping his hips to access my burning cunt. He was soon filling me up again and thrusting deeply into me.

I was on all fours, gripping the blanket and trying to muffle my screams. It was difficult to contain, but I knew that Trey liked the fact he was making me scream. He leaned his body back, pulling me slightly with him, and I felt the shift of his shaft move and all of a sudden the building of a second orgasm was mounting.

I reached down with my left hand and began to furiously rub my clit. I was practically dripping and my fingers slid easily over the hot bead. The double pleasure was making my body throb with the heat. I was nearing cumming again when Trey began to really hammer me. I heard him moan with each thrust of his black cock into my cunt and his sounds, his pleasure, was getting me to new heights. He began to pump harder and his grip on my waist tightened.

"Baby, let me hear you." Trey whispered into my ear. "Let me hear you call my name." I bounced back on him as I felt the rise of my orgasm. I leaned back into him, cumming hard and tight around his massive cock and milking his dick, all the while chanting his name over and over. I felt him slow his pounding as he enjoyed the feeling of my contractions around him.

"All right, baby." Trey said, slowly withdrawing from me again. He rolled me over and then he took the position of lying on his back so I was on top. He held my hand and tugged at it to make me lean over him.

"Ride me." He instructed. "This way I can see your titties in my face and give you the control." I eagerly nodded, doing as he said. I hovered over his dick and his hands slid to my waist.

"Good girl. Now sit. That's it." Trey adjusted for penetration and he ran his hands over my back. Sitting up he said into my ear, "Its so good baby. It feels so good this way."

He began to slide his hand down to my pussy, probing me with his big black fingers. He didn't move his cock but continued to stroke my clit. He began to slide me up and down on the shaft. I was beginning to enjoy the feeling of riding his cock and soon I was moving on my own. He lay back down but kept his hands on my hips to guide the motion. I fingered my clit, feeling his dick drive deep into my pussy. I bounced on Trey, feeling my titties bouncing too, erect and pink in the cold air.

Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers
12