My Choice

Story Info
D/s scene where Sub is giving difficult choice.
2.2k words
4.13
26.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutkimmi
slutkimmi
22 Followers

"You wanted to be pushed slut. Perhaps, I will just fulfill your wishes today. Maybe, you will finally use your safeword. We shall see. When I call, you will remove your top, kneel and wait for me. I will be in shortly."

"Yes, Sir." I gulped.

He hung up. My heart thudded loudly within my chest, as if trying to escape. So, I tried distracting myself unsuccessfully. After a few minutes of busying myself, the phone rang.

"It is time, slut."

"Yes, Sir."

I quickly removed my top, knelt down and bowed my head. My body shook as I eagerly waited for His arrival. I heard the door open and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes and waited. Goosebumps rose on my skin, as I felt His eyes graze my flesh. I was His submissive, kneeling for Him. I was His obedient, good girl.

I could not look at Him. I felt paralyzed in position and unable to move. I realized that I was holding my breath when He lifted my chin up to look at Him. Quickly, He moved behind me and pulled me up a bit. He raised my skirt, revealing my naked pussy and ass. My skirt was bunched around my waist. That was the only item of clothing on my body. What a naughty slut I was. I was already wet for Him.

He stood in front of me and unzipped His pants. He removed His hardening cock and offered it to me. Without a word, I began sucking. I first started slowly...tasting Him...savoring Him...feeling Him fill my mouth. While my pussy dribbled, purrs escaped from me. I increased my pace and grabbed Him behind His legs for balance and leverage. His hands went to my hair; he was stroking my hair. Then, He gripped the sides of my head and began fucking my face. Deeper and deeper His cock went hitting the back of my throat making me gag. Sweat dripped down my face as I bounced off of His cock. His rod impaled my throat. He was lustily using His fucktoy.

Then, He slowed down and slipped Himself gently from my mouth. He put His cock back into His pants and turned around. He grabbed a bag off the table that He had brought in with Him when He arrived. I had not noticed the bag before. My eyes widened as He pulled out a rope. What was He planning?

"On all fours"

I assumed the position as He cut the rope in half. He leaned down and wrapped one length of the rope completely around my left tit. He tied it tightly into place and did the same thing to my other tit. He bound both of my luscious breasts with the rope for His pleasure.

"Stand up"

Obeying immediately, I stood up in front of Him. He opened another item; nipple clamps with bells attached to them. I felt my breasts swell due to the constricting rope. They became more and more sensitive, as He tweaked my nipples and attached the clamps one by one. I wiggled under His touch. My attention was focused on the intensity of the clamps on my engorged tits.

"Look how cute they look, slut. You can wear these whenever I want and I will always know where you are."

"Yes, Sir."

Standing in front of Him, He leaned down next to me and reached for my mound.

"How wet is this pussy?"

"Very, Sir"

"I wonder why, slut."

"Because of you, Sir."

His hands slid across my wetness down deeper to my inner folds. He found my sensitive nub hard and throbbing. He circled slowly...moving faster and harder against me. I gasped loudly and leaned against Him. My knees buckled underneath me. My body shook making the bells ring.

"You gonna cum on that?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Then do it, slut."

My body shuddered at the word, "slut". My pussy clenched. My honey flowed and my head spun. I am His slut. He lifted His fingers to my mouth and I eagerly lapped my juices from Him...savoring that taste of myself on Him. I was getting wetter with my own taste...losing myself in my own needy lust for Him...for what He does to me. "Do you have your toys?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Then, get them."

I pulled my toys out while still lost in my submissive daze of passion and desire.

"Sit, slut"

Taking a deep breath to steady myself, I sat in the chair. He picked up the longer vibe, turned it on high and touched it to my clit. Electricity sparked throughout my whole body. Seeing the effect this had, He inserted it deeply into my moist hole. He fucked me deeply. My eyes began rolling as the buzzing toy pushed me closer and closer to the edge.

"I think you are going to cum."

I could not even answer. I shook my head and wriggled with the vibe, moving in and out. I heard my juices slosh against the toy. My juices dribbled from me into a puddle beneath my ass. He smiled watching my behavior. All my inhibitions are lost when I am with Him. He pushed and pushed until I creamed all over the toy. I threw my head back against the chair and began panting. I turned into a primal animal hungry for more.

He placed the toy on my clit and leaned against the table in front of me. He pulled out His tasty meat and offered it to me again. This time, He instructed me to keep the toy against my clit while sucking Him. He wanted to see His slut in action. As I bobbed up and down, I bucked in my seat...sucking His cock and riding the vibe in unison. As the vibe tickled my clit quicker, I picked up the pace on His manhood. I slid it in and out of my mouth. Circling the purplish tip quickly, I rammed it back down my throat repeatedly.

Again, He grabbed my head and fucked my face. He forced His cock into my throat, making me gag. He fucked me like His little cockwhore. He fed me His cock until I could not take any more. He impaled my face over and over. Tears welled up in my eyes. As my breathing picked up, my cunt throbbed. The vibe hummed away against my folds...driving me mad.

"That's it. Ahhhh. Keep it up, my little slut. Faster. Faster. Yes. I think you are going to cum again."

"Hhhhmmmm...mmmmm."

Hearing His sighs sent me over the edge again. I flooded my seat so much so that the vibe slipped away from my pussy. I continued bobbing on Him. As His salty seed hit my tongue and throat, He slowed His pace and gingerly slid His cock from my loving lips. I leaned against Him. I kept my head down and was unable to look at Him. How do I get so embarrassed by my behavior?

"My, you are such a slut"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do not look down. Look up at me." With that, He lifted my head to look Him deep in the eyes.

"Let's try that again. You are a slut, correct??

"Yes, Sir." I whispered...shivers running through my body...blush appearing everywhere.

"Only a slut would be on the floor waiting for me to bind her. Only a slut would wear nipple clamps. Only a slut would have a vibe stuffed in her pussy. Only a slut would happily suck my cock dry just to please me, right?" His dark eyes burned a hole to my soul.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Now today, we are going to try something new. I am going to give you two choices and you must decide which you want. This is your choice, as if you came to me asking for me to do this to you! Do you understand, slut? Here they are: either A. I bind your tits tighter than they are now to the point of turning purple and then I insert a stick pin into each side or B. you clean my entire ass with your tongue."

Hearing that, made me gulp loudly. I had never experienced either let alone been given a choice. What was I to do? Which one was I to choose? He saw the fear and surprise on my face and moved my mouth back down to His cock.

"I will give you a few minutes to think this over. Suck me, slut."

I eagerly took His cock into my mouth. My head was spinning. I wanted to focus on His cock not on my choice. His hands led my hands up to grasp His shaft and His balls. I got wrapped up in what I was doing that I lost focus on my decision. Suddenly, He stopped. I looked up. "I will give you til the count of 30 to tell me what you want."

Without hesitation, I blurted out my choice and rephrased it accordingly. I asked Him to please do what I chose to me. I shook in my seat under His touch. My fear was very obvious.

"It does not seem like you want that, slut"

"I do Sir...please do that to me"

"Very well, slut. You have made your choice. Get up and sit on the table." I stood up, removed the vibe and sat on the edge of the table I was so ready to feel Him inside. My mind tried to wrap itself around my choice. I craved to feel Him deep within my cunt. I needed to be filled up by Him. I needed Him to fuck me...to take me badly. I felt Him push against my slit. Then, He slid easily inside. I was dripping for Him. My pussy gripped Him tightly, as He moved in and out. He grabbed my legs and pulled Himself deeper within.

I arched upwards. My perky tits and nipple clamps rang sweetly. He smiled at that and knew I would cum again. My moans got louder. I bucked against Him and climaxed again and again. Sparks traveled everywhere. I felt myself get dizzy. He pulled away and I sat up, swaying a bit.

I stood up and leaned over the table. He grabbed the vibe and inserted it deeper within my sensitive slit. I jumped as He did that. I crossed my legs and was ordered not to drop it. His hands slid from my pussy to my ass. Spreading my cheeks, His finger slowly invaded my hole. He pushed gently inside and I backed into Him. I wanted...no, I needed to be filled there. The vibe hummed deep within my hungry cunt. He stood up and ran His hard cock against my ass...teasing me...tempting me. He, then, leaned over again.

He began fucking my ass with his finger. I got lost up in it all. I fucked Him back...purring in ecstasy...getting wetter...juices flowing down my legs. My honey hit my shoe as the room filled with my female scent. I came again. Unfortunately, the vibe slipped out. Disheartened, I threw my head down on the table upset with myself for letting that happen. He picked up the vibe and moved it to my ass. Already lubed up, He pushed it inside my ass. Twisting it, I groaned as it went deeper and deeper.

He stopped His ministrations on my behind and positioned me for more cock sucking. I am always reminded that I am His cockwhore. I placed one hand around the base of His shaft while the other craddled His balls. I moved up and down His member in a craze. My main goal was to make Him cum in my mouth. I yearned to feel His salty cream go down my throat.

Like a wanton whore, I bounced off of Him. My large breasts hit His legs causing pain from the clamps. But, I did not care. My face bounced off of His abdomen. I sucked His cock like it would be the last time. I wanted it all deep in my mouth...gagging my throat. He thrust within me forcing me to gag. He was reminding me that I was His to use. I am expected to please Him always. Finally, after a few more forceful thrusts, I felt Him spurt within my mouth. Cum bounced off my tongue and slid down my throat. Feeding me, I milked Him dry...savoring every last drop.

Calming down a bit, I looked up and knew what was coming next. I took a deep breath to prepare myself. I tried not to shake, but that did not work.

"Today's lesson is that it is not always about the act, but sometimes it is about the choice, slut. Think about that."

With that said, He put himself back together and removed the rope from my tits. I stood up when He was finished. He looked at me deeply and passionately He was devouring my very soul. I removed each nipple clamp very slowly. The blood rushed back into my nipples and forced me to cry in pain. I tried breathing through the pain...closing my eyes...riding it out. Finally, I was able to compose myself a bit

I put my top on and kissed Him tenderly. In a flash, He was gone. I could not believe what just happened. The scene was an entire flash before my eyes.

slutkimmi
slutkimmi
22 Followers