My Christmas Eve Wish

Story Info
How she wants to celebrate the holiday.
1.5k words
3.86
10.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He has been working so hard, my Private Dancer. It is the night before Christmas, he is working late, but I intend to make this a Christmas Eve he shall never forget. The table has two long white candles that I have just lit. I see him walking up the front steps. I place his food on the table. Steak, potatoes, vegetables, his favorite glass of wine. I press the button on the stereo, soft slow jazz begins to play.

Before he can put the key in the door, I open it. His mouth and eyes are both open wide when he sees me standing there. I am wearing a Santa hat, a red bow wrapped around my neck, a red and black corset, black garters, black stockings, black heels.

"Welcome home baby!"

I say to him as I kiss him softly, while removing his coat, hat and gloves and lead him over to the table.

I whisper in his ear, "I want you to sit, do nothing, and I shall do everything."

I sit him down, take the glass of wine and place it to his lips. He sips it. I follow by licking his lips and giving him a soft kiss. I then proceed to feed him his meal, bite by bite, allowing him to slowly chew and swallow before offering the next. Once I have finished feeding him, I lead him to the bathroom. Inside the tub is filled with hot soapy water, the bubbles are high. Without a word being spoken, I undress him, and once he is naked, glide him into the tub.

I start the whirlpool then begin to rub his body from head to toe. I wash his face, kissing his eyes and nose when I finish. I soap up and wash his neck, his shoulders, his back, his chest. I wash his belly, his thighs, his legs, his feet. Then I go back and soap up the washcloth and wash my favorite spots, his dick and balls.

I love the feel of his dick getting hard in my hands as I stroke it back and forth. With the other soapy hand I am kneading his balls, watching his face as he lays his head back and moans softly. I continue stroking his dick, feeling it get harder and harder in my hand. He starts fucking my hand, his hips moving faster. I stop before he cums.

"Not yet baby." I tell him.

I let him sit in the tub a while longer, the jets relaxing his body. I turn the jets off, and have him stand up. I dry him off with a towel, hot out of the dryer. After he is nice and dry, I lead him to the bedroom, where I have a large jar of warm baby oil waiting. I lay him face down on the bed. I climb on top of his thighs and make myself comfortable. I take the oil and draw a line from his neck to his ass, he jumps as the hot oil hits his skin. Hot enough to feel it, but not to burn him.

He begins to moan as I take my hands and start slowly and deeply rubbing his neck and shoulders. I love the feel of his skin under my hands. I love how he feels under my touch. I continue to rub him, feeling him relax. He jumps as I pour some hot oil on his ass and thighs and begin to rub him slowly. I then roll him over, sit on his dick, feeling it getting hard under me. I pour oil on his chest and start to rub it all around. He reaches up and pulls me down on top of him, kissing me hard. He removes my hat. Rolls me over on the bed, he is on top. He whispers in my ear,

"Time for me to unwrap my present."

Which sends a chill down my spine when I hear it. He pulls the ribbon from around my neck, removing the bow. He kisses me slowly on my neck, getting me warm and wet. His fingers start to slowly move down my corset. Reaching my wet pussy, and I moan as he starts rubbing my clit slowly up and down. First one, then two fingers are inserted inside of me.

His fingers feel so good sliding in and out of my hot wet hole. I moan as he starts kissing me on my neck, getting me hotter. He climbs on top of me, I love how he feels when he is on me. His arms wrap around me, holding me tight. God I love this man and how he makes me feels. He kisses my shoulders, my chest. He pulls down the front of the corset, begins to slowly lick then suck on my nipples, making them hard as he rolls them between his teeth.

He kisses his way down my stomach, and begins to lick my inner thighs. I feel my pussy start to cream as he rotates around and that beautiful dick of his is staring me in the face, begging me to suck it. As his tongue touches my clit, my tongue licks the tip of his dick head and we both shudder.

I love licking around the head of his dick, slow, round licks all around. I take his dick gently into my mouth, moaning over every inch as it goes deeper into the back of my throat. I reach up and cup his balls in my hand, kneading them while I continue to slide my mouth up and down his dick, feeling it get harder in my mouth, pulsating under my tongue. I can feel the sweetness of the precum as I gently suck it out of his hard member.

His tongue is making circles on top of my clit, and I'm finding it hard to concentrate on pleasing him. He is making me feel oh so good, but I am determined to make him cum first. I switch up, got to regroup my thoughts, I stop sucking his dick and take his left ball into my mouth and begin to suck on it. That makes him pause, lift his head, say

"Oh shit baby!"

Now I got him where I want him. I continue to suck on his balls, first one, then the other, while stroking his dick with my hand. I roll him over, I'm on top now, and in full control. He is moaning, squirming, begging me to stop. But I won't. I know he is enjoying how I am making him feel and I refuse to stop till he cums. Call it ego, but I must make him come first. I switch from his left ball, to the right ball, to his dick.

Deeper I take his dick into my mouth, stroking it harder, faster. I love when his dick is fucking my mouth, love how his dick feels, tastes inside my mouth. I take him to the edge a few times. He is sweating, the heat rising off his body, he is begging me for release, and to be honest, my pussy is hot and dripping just from the sounds of him moaning. I need to feel him inside of me. And I need to feel him now. I stop suddenly. He gives me this shocked look, but I raise up, get down on all fours, head down, ass up. I say in a low voice,

"Come get your Christmas present baby."

Well, I didn't have to tell him twice. He jumps off the bed like a man possessed, a gleam in his eyes. He comes up behind me, takes his dick and slides it up and down my wet pussy, coating it, making it wet. We both moan as the head of his dick penetrates my tight hole. He holds onto my hips and starts grinding me slowly. Then he lifts one leg up on the bed and starts to go deeper, faster into me.

Lawd I am loving the feeling of this man stroking me hard, stroking me deep. He tells me how much he loves the feeling of my pussy on his dick, how much he want to feel me cum on his dick! The more he talks, the harder he strokes, which makes my orgasm hit fast and hard! He fucks me hard and I can feel his dick start to pulsate and throb then I feel his hot creamy cum as it fills up my hot pussy on the inside.

Harder, faster he strokes me, my pussy milking, gripping the last drops of cum out that he has. I feel his dick start getting soft, slowly slipping out of me. We both fall down on the bed basking in the afterglow of our orgasms. He kisses me on the back of my neck, his arms on top of mine, our hands holding.

"Merry Christmas Baby" I whisper.

"Thanks for my gift darling"

He whispers to me.