My Christmas Fantasy

Story Info
Wife wants to make up for lost time.
3.6k words
4.29
72.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, for the purposes of this I will call myself Jane and my husband Steve, these are obviously not our real names. This is my first attempt at writing anything like this, I hope it at least proves interesting to other readers but this is principally written for Steve, who I love more than I can say.

Although I don't want to go into any great detail about my health, our story really started a nearly two years ago. I had a small accident while we were out walking and although I wasn't badly injured, I ended-up in hospital for a long time because of the resulting infections that I picked-up.

The net result was that I was ill for a very long time. Even when I was able to go back to work the travelling on top of the ongoing treatment meant that I was always tired. To makes matters worse I later also got offered a promotion at work. Although it meant more money, it also meant more hours and more stress, which didn't help.

Steve was very understanding throughout and despite the odd argument about not spending much time together (because I would often want to go straight to bed and sleep after dinner), Steve was supportive throughout.

I must say that with hindsight I didn't realise how supportive he was at the time. I didn't appreciate the impact my health and my job were having on him. His comments about spending time together were often taken by me as nagging. I admit I was kind of selfish at the time, focussed on my own problems and oblivious to his, but I guess it is all too easy when your health is at risk.

That gives you a tiny bit of the background. Anyhow about 7 months ago I was feeling tired, as usual, so I went to bed early leaving Steve on the computer in the study. Unfortunately I couldn't seem to get to sleep because of the noise from next door. They were having a party for their daughter's birthday.

I gave-up after about an hour and decided to go downstairs and join Steve. Obviously he didn't hear me coming down the stairs. I opened the door and was shocked by what I saw.

On the computer screen was a video of a woman giving some guy a blow job and Steve was stroking his cock while watching it.

I gasped, Steve looked around in horror at being caught and I just ran back upstairs to bed in shock.

Steve came up after me a minute or so later and apologised profusely but I wasn't willing to hear any of it. I was hurt, disgusted and in disbelief. I told him to leave me alone and despite his apologies said no more to him.

Steve went off to work early the next morning. When I came downstairs there was a note on the table simply saying sorry and that he loved me.

Nothing was said for a couple of days although there was an atmosphere of tension between us.

I went to see my sister at the weekend. We have always been very close, and she knew instantly that something was wrong when I got there. It took me a little while but I eventually told her what had happened. She said that I shouldn't worry about it and that most men are turned-on by porn but that it doesn't necessarily mean they aren't faithful to their partners. We talked around it for a while with me saying how it made me feel. The she asked the killer question, "Your sex life is OK isn't it?".

The realisation hit me like a hammer and she knew instantly from the look on my face.

"oh my god....." I gasped.

"What?" she prompted.

"Well we did ......." It then dawned on me that with everything that had happened with my leg, my job and my dad (who had also died soon after my promotion), that we hadn't actually had sex since our walking holiday – and that was about 18 months ago. I explained to Sarah

"Well its not surprising that he's resorted to porn" Sarah added "hasn't he asked for sex?"

Lots of images then came flooding back of me refusing because of being tired, or not in the mood or such like. I suddenly felt like such an awful wife but I can honestly say that I hadn't missed it myself and that I had genuinely not realised how long it had been.

Sarah then concluded that in the circumstances perhaps I owed Steve an apology for making him feel ashamed for having to do things by himself.

By the time I left I not only had to agree with Sarah but also felt terrible for what I had done to him. I promised myself that I was going to try to make it up to Steve.

I said nothing to Steve but started to think about how I was going to make things better with him. As luck would have it was our 5th anniversary the following week.

I started thinking about what could I do to make it up to him and break the ice between us?

Eventually I thought back to that evening that I had walked in on him. He was obviously fantasising about the woman on screen giving a blow job. I have never been keen on receiving oral sex let-alone giving it. I had tried it a couple of times for Steve in our early days but didn't like it. I especially didn't like the thought of having him come in my mouth.

I knew in my heart that this was the special thing I was looking for to say sorry but it took a while to convince myself to actually go through with it. What clinched it was the memory of some of the medication I had had to take in the past. Some of the medication had made me feel very ill after I had taken it. I had willingly taken that stuff for months, surely I could do the same for Steve.

So with a little dread and more than a few butterflies in my stomach I decided that it was the treat that Steve deserved, and I owed it to him.

I decided to do a quick bit of research the subject and read a few web sites in the hope of getting a few tips to make it as good as possible for Steve and not feel completely clueless myself.

On the day of our anniversary we were both working but had booked a meal at a restaurant for that evening. I decided to dress to impress with the full set of black lingerie including stockings, under a short black dress that I hadn't worn in a couple of years. It fitted a little tighter than it used to but gave the effect I was after.

Steve gave me a nice wooden beaded necklace (it was our 5th anniversary, which by tradition is wood). I told him he would have to wait until we got home for his present. The irony did make me laugh at the time – I had planned to give him wood too, just not the type he was expecting.

When we got home I told Steve to go to bed while I took my tablets and got his present.

I took my tablets and then waited until I was sure he would be in bed. I took off my dress and went upstairs to our room. Sure enough Steve was sat-up in bed waiting for me.

The look on his face was a picture when he saw me walk in, dressed in black underwear and stockings. He saw the glint in my eye and almost immediately I saw the stirrings of an erection starting to appear under the sheets.

I slowly approached the bed "I haven't come to bed like this in a while, have I?"

"No" Steve half stammered-out.

When I reached the bed I pulled the top sheet back in one swift movement. "Looks like he likes what he sees" I said teasingly.

"Very much" Steve replied "Come here and he'll show you"

I was now feeling more nervous than ever and was tempted back out and simply lie down and let Steve take the lead.

"Not yet" I replied, climbing onto the bed near his feet.

It was now or never and as nervous as I was feeling about what I was planning to do, I was also determined to do it.

"Steve, I am really sorry for the way I reacted last week in the study." Bless him, he immediately started to apologise again but I leaned forward and put a finger over his lips. "Let me finish".

"Last week made me realise how long it has been since we made love. I was embarrassed to realise that it has been about 18 months. My illness has obviously been the main reason but I hadn't realised how much I had taken you for granted. I should have made more effort to make time for you and I didn't." Steve went to speak again but I gestured for him to wait.

"I want to try to make it up to you to say sorry, so I have decided on something much more personal for your anniversary gift this year."

I moved position so that I was kneeling between his legs. "I know you have always wished that I would give you a blow job. So my present to you is five such wishes, one for each year you have put up with me.".

"You don't have to do that". Steve replied gallantly, obviously still hoping I wouldn't change my mind though.

"I know, lie back and enjoy it"

This was it, I had committed myself now. So I leaned forward and placed a first tentative kiss. That wasn't too bad, so I started with some more kisses up and down the shaft.

I took hold of the shaft and looked at Steve. He was perfectly still, eyes glued to me.

Still holding his cock I leaned forward again maintaining eye-contact and took the end in my mouth, earning a gasp from Steve. Again this wasn't too bad so I continued. I lowered my head down and then back-up.

"You like?" I asked after lifting-off briefly.

"Oh god yes" Steve gasped.

I went back to work taking him deep and then lifting-up again and then gradually added some swirling around with my tongue. Then after a few minutes I got one hand busy massaging his balls while I put the thumb and forefinger of my other hand around his cock and moved up and down in time with my mouth.

I took an occasional break with my mouth but continued with my hands. I guess predictably Steve couldn't last long and gasped "I'm going to come"

I moved my head up slightly so that only the head of his cock was inside my mouth and then went to work faster with my hands, while watching him.

The look on his face was priceless as his come flooded into my mouth. I swallowed as quickly as I could. They say there is only supposed to be about a teaspoon of come, but I must say that it seemed much more. When he had finished and I had swallowed it all I made a thing of licking his cock clean.

"How was that?" I asked already knowing the answer..

"Fantastic, absolutely amazing" Steve replied.

"You choose when you want the other four"

Apart from actually doing what I had just done, what surprised me was just how horny I felt afterward. Although I lay down next to Steve and cuddled for a while the truth was I couldn't wait to jump him.

Steve also obviously didn't want to waste the occasion of having me in bed in stockings, so after a short break he rolled-on a condom and asked me to leave them on while we fucked. And fuck we did, with Steve having initiated things it let me free to express my own lust.

After that night our relationship seemed to get closer again and sex was a more regular feature.

I won't pretend that this experience has made me love the taste of come because it hasn't. The only difference is that now I don't mind doing it for Steve and I try my best to ignore the taste.

Steve showed remarkable restraint and chose to wait a few weeks in between his next three blow-jobs. He also asked that I wear the stockings each time – and each time we fucked afterward (and each time I was more than ready for it).

That brings me up to last month.

One evening Steve asked me if I would be willing to do something else for instead of a blow job for his last treat.

I cautiously replied that it depended what he had in mind.

Steve said that he used to read a lot of stories from this Literotica website. He then went on to say that he would like to fulfil one of my fantasies.

Anyway after some discussion he eventually said that what he actually wanted was for me to write my dirtiest fantasy as a story and publish it on this website. It had to be detailed and use explicit language.

After some reluctance I eventually agreed on the grounds that I do it anonymously. That brings me to where I am now and why I am writing this.

-------------

So Steve back to my fantasy. Well to be honest before this I only really had one fantasy and it's still my main wish but I am afraid its not at all dirty. I want to be a mum.

I know it is a wish we both share. Well I have a little surprise for you. Nearly six months ago (about two to three weeks after our anniversary) when I went back to the hospital I was told you my result was all clear, which it was. What I didn't tell you was that I was told that I could come-off the medication. The consultant said that provided my follow-up test was also all-clear we would be able to start trying for a baby 6 months after I stop the medication. Well my follow-up test last week was all clear and the 6 months runs-out on January 3rd.

I still can't believe that it is nearly here, I am so thrilled you have no idea. So my biggest fantasy is that on January 3rd we spend a romantic evening-in and start trying for a family.

But whilst having a baby is my biggest fantasy, thanks to this website it isn't my only fantasy. You see I thought that I should come-up with something fun and dirty for us to try so I started reading some stories (purely for research!). You have probably noticed the effects they have had on me.

What surprised me was just how many different things turned me on, even some that I would never before have thought about trying. It also made me think about the times I pushed myself into giving those blow-jobs. Performing like that for you made me feel like a "slut" and I feel embarrassed to say that feeling like a slut turned me on.

So I guess my "dirty" fantasy would be to explore these slutty feelings a little more before my hopefully impending pregnancy.

Oh I also have this little fantasy about fucking Father Christmas!!

So Steve I think you can realise my fantasy if I make your fantasies come true.

So my dearest my fantasy goes something like this:

--------------

On Christmas Eve evening I will come downstairs at about 7pm in my stockings and suspenders (I know you like me in them) to check on my Christmas tree. I am met in the lounge by Father Christmas is his full outfit.

In my fantasy we get talking and I explain to Father Christmas my wish to be a mother once January 3rd comes. He tells me that he can definitely help me out with that fantasy but there is a price. I of course reply that I will do anything if it means him helping me to have a baby.

He tells me that I must earn my fantasy by fulfilling the fantasies of another and that my husband will not return until midnight on the start of January 3rd. I am a little taken aback that Father Christmas would ask such a thing but given that I have always had the hots for him again I readily agree.

He goes on to further explain that in that time I must wear whatever he wants, and do absolutely anything he wants. He asks me if I can promise to make that commitment and explains that he can very demanding. I feel his eyes undressing me and am swept along by the moment and reply "of course I can".

"OK then I want you to drop to your knees and give me the best blow job you can" I am shocked by his directness but find myself getting excited and lower his trousers. I find that his cock is remarkably similar to my husband's and start to blow him enthusiastically.

I am obviously getting better at this relatively new skill and in no time his come fills my mouth and I swallow it down trying hard to hide my grimace from the taste.

"Pretty talented tongue you have there....I think you deserve a reward." With that he reaches into his sack and pulls out a present.

"Here is your first present" he adds handing me the rectangular box-shaped gift.

I thank him and open it to reveal a vibrator and raise an questioning eyebrow at him.

"Leave the stockings but take the rest off" he demands, and I willingly comply feeling hot and awaiting some action.

"Now lie down and use this to make yourself come".

Just like you Steve, Santa obviously wants to watch me masturbate for him, something I have never done in front of anyone before. I look hesitant but Santa reminds me of my promise and tells me to get on with it. I lie down and struggle to get into it at first but soon my sluty side takes over and after a good ten minutes I manage to achieve my goal.

"Are you ready for your next present" he asks

"Yes" I reply a little less sure this time.

Santa again hands me another present, this one being smaller than the last.

I open it to find a tube of KY Jelly.

"Squeeze some out onto my cock and make sure I am well lubricated"

"But I can't have unprotected sex until the 3rd" I reply.

"But I don't need protection to fuck your ass and that is exactly what I am going to do right now. Bend over the back of that sofa please."

"I've never done that before" I plead.

"Your husband has asked you many times though, hasn't he?"

"Yes"

"In case you hadn't realised these next few days are going to be all about doing those things your husband has always wanted. He is living these experiences through me".

"So my husband thinks it is him doing this?"

"Exactly, for the next few days you are in effect your husband's slut. And right now your husband wants to fuck his slut up her virgin ass. So bend over"

Nervously I assume my position and then I feel you nudging against my asshole.

"Relax" you tell me as you push forward.

I try my best to relax but your cock (which isn't exactly small normally) feels huge up my ass. Eventually you push all the way in and wait until my discomfort subsides. You then slowly begin to give my ass the fucking it so richly deserves after making you wait for so long. My slut-side is on a real high at even the thought of having you up my ass.

Having come in my mouth already, you aren't going come quickly and you fuck me hard through two orgasms before you finally fill my now not-so-virgin ass with your come.

-------------

I hope you like the sound of this. I am sure you get the general idea.

I want you to use me as your personal sex slave/slut from 7pm on Christmas Eve until midnight on January 2nd. That should give you plenty of time to introduce me to your fantasies and in so doing let me experience my slutty side a bit further.

I've kind of talked myself into trying the Christmas Eve bits and I know they are ones that you want to try so please lets do them anyway. Aside from that the other 9 days are all yours – anything you want.

I only ask in return that you agree to three rules:

1. No one else gets introduced and no one we know is made aware of this.

2. Don't short-change me. I want you to go for it.

3. No pain – well actually I don't mind a little – Oh hell, I trust you forget this one, stick to rule 2 and go for it.

Steve, I love you and I am sorry for what has happened in the past and hope we have a wonderful and fun couple of weeks over Christmas and New Year. I also can't wait to be the mother of your children. I love you.xxx

For everyone else out there I hope this has been of at least some interest.

Anyhow have a Happy and fun Christmas everyone.