My Church Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writeman
Writeman
63 Followers

"What am I going to do with you?" she murmured. "What kind of world is this if a 32-year-old woman takes advantage of an 18-year-old."

"

I said she wasn't taking advantage of me and that she was the best thing that ever happened to me. Carol smiled and said I was one of the best things that happened to her. That broke the ice. We hugged, then kissed passionately, pushing our pelvises together. I was hard and erect, and there wasn't much fabric between us. Carol looked me in the eye and said "Wow!" bashfully, which made me feel ten feet tall. A little embarrassed, I withdrew and sat on the bed, putting my arms around Carol. I put my head against her stomach and caressed her rear, first through the light fabric of her nightgown. As I suspected, she wasn't wearing panties. I reached beneath the nightgown to hold her cool butt cheeks, making little animal noises of pleasure as I kneaded the soft flesh. Carol pushed closer to me and held my head to her body. I took that as a positive sign and allowed my hands to explore a little up and down the back of her legs, then up and over the curve of her rear.

I turned Carol around, getting a quizzical look in the process, then a sad smile as I lifted her nightgown.

"I'm afraid I'm not as shapely as I used to be" she whispered.

"You're gorgeous" I said fiercely. I've dreamed about your beautiful…backside ever since I saw you."

Her luscious curving, swelling, pale backside was before me, and I wasted no time rubbing my own cheeks against hers, smashing my face against the sweet softness. I could smell that wonderful, womanly perfume that came from within her and inhaled the scent deeply. This was about as close as man gets to heaven, I thought, and paused to absorb every detail into my memory. My hands pushed and pulled and caressed every inch of Carol' sweet ass. My thoughts alternated between that very second and all the times I had seen Carol in a dress or shorts or slacks and wondered what kind of heaven it would be to have her in bed with me. Now I knew.

My hands wandered some more, this time down her legs and discreetly up the smooth flesh that was her inner thigh. Carol surprised me by widening her stance a little. She was letting me touch her. My hands roamed higher and I heard Carol moan as my fingers caressed the softness an inch below her sex. I was in a hurry to feel more, but I'd read a book that said men should take their time making love to a woman, so I took my time. Carol quivered at my touch and reached around to run her hands through my hair.


"Gently. Please be gentle with me."

I was. I brushed the back of my fingertips delicately aginst the warm folds of my angel, feeling wetness in one super-soft spot and the twin ridges of her outer labia, soft and full. Carol trembled and half-whimpered, half moaned as my fingertips discovered each new area. I hated pastor Bob at the moment, stupidly I would later realize, but all I could think of at the time was giving this beautiful woman everything a man could, everything real and sexy that she had been denied. I pushed one finger gently into Carol's wet vagina, and was rewarded with another moan. Carol, in fact, spread her legs even wider and reached behind her to hold on to my shoulders while my hands gently and lovingly explored her most intimate regions. I marveled at the heat and softness and wetness. I had only been to "Second Base" with a girl and had so much to learn. Should I use my thumb, my forefinger? Circular massage around the clitoris? Back and forth? How big was the clitoris? What's the best way to make a woman climax?

In the end, I winged it. Whatever Carol liked, I repeated. I wiggled my finger in one spot, pushed deeply in another. I tried to avoid over-stimulating the clitoris, yet rubbed it again and again as the surest route to orgasm. It didn't take long. Carol's sweet whimpering and short, quickening breaths told me that an orgasm might be near. She staggered slightly and grabbed her knees, which had the effect of tilting her vagina right up to my face. I took in every hair, every ridge, every wet and shiny spot, the details of her now visible anus, star-like and puckered, a mystery and another "First". My fingertip started to cramp, but I didn't dare let up, as Carol was bucking and shaking. She cried out with a gasp as the orgasm hit her, jerking her body one way, then another. I kept flicking my fingertips gently across her clitoris and she cried out again, trembling as a second wave of pleasure shook her. She grabbed my hand to stop me from pleasuring her further and held it. I stopped, but inserted my thumb in her vagina and pushed it as far up the slippery folds as I could. I wanted to possess that beautiful pussy and hold it as long as I could.

Carol took some deep breaths, and made a few quiet sounds of animal pleasure as the sensations in her body subsided. When the involuntary quivers stopped, she turned to me and began crying, first quietly, then real sobs. I didn't know what to do. I wanted her to be happy. Was she overcome with guilt? Had we gone way too far? Carol couldn't even talk. The only words she could choke out were "Hold me. Just hold me." between sobs. We fell onto the bed and minutes passed before Carol stopped crying. Another five minutes passed before she could speak in sentences.

"This is what I've been missing…..I've been cheated for ten years….I feel so angry….so stupid…so betrayed….and so happy. Thank you, thank-you….thank-you! "

I said nothing and just held her. I'd just had the best experience of my life, I just had sex with a woman I worshipped almost, and she was thanking ME. Wow! Carol interrupted my thoughts.

"Stay with me tonight. I'll set the alarm early, I'll do anything for you, just stay and hold me tonight."

I agreed to, of course, so Carol set the alarm, went to take a pee and returned. She smiled, faced me and removed her nightgown in the light by the side of the bed. My eyes widened at this new perspective on her beautiful body. Her breasts hung naturally and beautifully, her pubic hair a treat for the eyes (This was twenty years ago, when respectabl;e women weren't near as quick to shave their pubic hair).

"I'm yours. Do you want the light on or off?"

I asked to keep the lights on, which I think she liked. Anyway Carol climbed under the sheets and on top of me. The combination of her position, her swaying breasts, her soft manipulations of my penis had me hard again. She mounted me, never taking her loving, smiling eyes off mine. This time, I was nowhere near a stud. I came in under two minutes. Copiously. Carol held me for a few minutes, then reached over to shut the light off, pulling off me reluctantly, then cuddling up close again.

"I have no idea what tomorrow will bring, or next month or next year" she whispered in my ear. "Right now, right or wrong, I love you."

Writeman
Writeman
63 Followers
12