My Closest Kin

Story Info
She's addicted to her no-good cousin.
1.9k words
4.19
60.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was always told to stay away from Vincent. It's because he's the bad seed in our family. The cousin nobody mentions except as a cautionary tale. The one they keep the kids from talking to when he occasionally shows up at a family function. It was at one of those family gatherings that I first met him. My sister's wedding, actually. We saw each other across the room, and then he made his way over to shake my hand and introduce himself.

I've been his ever since.

I don't know what it is about him that captivates me so much, but whatever he wants, whatever demands he makes, I can't refuse. I crave him in a way that I've never craved anything before. It's an insatiable need that has driven me beyond all thoughts of immorality or degradation. It's an addiction in the truest sense of the word.

Which is what has me slipping my feet into the dangerously high heels right now. I paint my lips a bloody red, just the shade to match the glossy coat on my fingernails, and I fiddle with the laces on the front of my black corset. My pale, full breasts spill over the top, leaving my rose-colored nipples fully exposed to the air. I'm not wearing any underwear. The whole outfit is ridiculous and annoying. A few years ago, I would have thrown a fit if someone had told me to wear it. But that was before Vincent.

Before I leave the room, I take one at myself look in the full length mirror. The sight leaves me feeling dirty. I look like a slut.

But I guess I am a slut. Vincent's slut. My straight brown hair is all that I recognize of my old self. The rest has been transformed into something obscene, something base. I'm not even sure how this transformation came about. All I know is that this is how Vincent wants me, so this is how I am now.

Does that sound pathetic? A young woman so desperate for some guy that she changes herself completely? I know that up until I met him, I would have said yes. I used to shake my head at that kind of woman and I felt superior to her. It must be one of Life's famous ironies that I've been transformed into the exact kind of person I used to pity. And it's made all the worse by the fact that I've fallen for my no-good cousin.

I turn away from the mirror and walk down the hall to his room. My shoes click on the grey slate tiles and my bared pussy is already wet from anticipation of the encounter to come. The door is open but I stand just at the threshold, not wanting to interrupt him if he's busy. Even though he called for me to come, I don't want to overstep myself. I'm just a slut, after all. He looks up from his computer and I almost swoon when his eyes meet mine. It's only for a second because soon his attention is on the rest of my body, crawling over my skin. A leering smile twists his mouth and he stands.

He's barefoot, and not wearing a shirt so I can clearly see the wiry muscles of his torso and arms. My cousin is not a big man, but he makes up for it by being sinfully good-looking. His ink-black hair is shiny without any gel, and his skin always seems to hold a faint tan. And his eyes... Oh, God, those black eyes can pierce right to your deepest, most wicked secrets and hold you hostage with their power.

He walks so that he's standing right in front of me. With the heels, the top of my head comes up to his eyes but the way he looks at me makes me feel so much smaller. One hand reaches to grab the bottom edge of my corset and gives a sharp tug, pulling my hips towards his body.

"Looking particularly good today, Amanda." He tells me. It's all I can do not to grind my pussy against his crotch, but I know to wait. He grins again and tickles the top of my shaved mound with one finger. I bite back a moan, but he can see the frustration in my face and I think it amuses him.

He puts his other hand on my bare shoulder and pushes down. I kneel obediently. "Suck me." He orders.

I can see a bulge already forming in his pants and it gives me a thrill of satisfaction to know I've turned him on already. I carefully unbutton his pants and pull down the zipper. As I drag both the pants and his briefs down his hips, I make sure to let my fingertips trail along his skin, tickling and arousing the nerves. When his cock is finally free, I take a moment to admire it. It surprised me, the first time, how big it is in proportion to the rest of his slight frame. But now that I'm familiar with it, I can't get enough of it. I breath on it first for a second, then run my tongue around the silky skin of the head. I lick all up and down the growing shaft, paying special attention to the underside and giving wet little kisses to his balls.

Vincent starts to shift impatiently, so I stop teasing. I take just the head into my mouth at first and swirl my tongue around like crazy. I like to play with the little slit at the top until I can taste the first hint of pre-cum, then I make myself relax for the next, harder part. Wrapping my hand around the shaft to serve as an extension of my mouth, I slowly ease more of it in until it becomes uncomfortable. Then I suck hard for a minute and let it slide back out a little. I do it all again, this time, going a little further and tickling the underside with my tongue the whole time. I hear his breathing get a little deeper and I add a little scrape of my teeth, sucking and licking.

He starts pumping my face now and and I stroke him with my fingers while gently kneading his balls with my other hand. At the deepest, I get him about two thirds of the way in my mouth before gagging. The sound seems to turn him on more and he face-fucks me a little faster. I focus on breathing through my nose and keep moving my tongue.

He pulls out suddenly and I'm left kneeling there with my mouth open. I can see a red stain from my lipstick around his cock and the shine of my saliva.

"Get on the couch." He commands.

I scramble to my feet and hurry over to where he wants. He kicks his pants the rest of the way off, then pushes me backwards onto the navy blue leather and climbs on top. Lining himself up, he shoves inside me and I almost cry it feels so good. No need to worry about lubrication; I'm gushing. He rams himself into me with deep, demanding thrusts and leans down to ravish my mouth with his tongue. He breaks it off and I want more, but he grabs my wrists and holds them above my head, pinning them to the couch with one hand. With my torso stretched, my breasts are bouncing wildly and I feel completely vulnerable to his plundering.

He takes me hard, driving into my little pussy like he's conquering me. No mercy, no quarter. His big cock is rubbing against my clit on every thrust. I writhe against him, on him, whimpering. It feels like he's penetrating to my very heart and he doesn't stop. The squishing sound of his cock sinking into my sopping cunt fills my ears.

"Oooh..." I moan, tossing my head helplessly from side to side. His free hand pinches one of my bouncing nipples and the sensation shoots right down to my clit. I cry out in brilliant pleasure.

"Oh, fuck me," I manage to plead, "Please, please fuck me harder!"

He scrapes his teeth over my other nipple then moves the hand on my breast to grip the top of my corset. He uses it to pull me down onto his cock each time he fucks in, and my request is granted. I'm impaled brutally on the column of his cock again and again, my breasts shaking harder with each tremor. All I can feel is his cock and I know I'm close.

He's fucking me so hard now that it hurts, but that only pushes me closer to the edge, as the pleasure and the pain blend together for one, tremendous explosion of ecstasy. One last thrust sends me over. I scream as my pussy clamps around him and my back arches my breasts high into the air. I writhe and shudder at the fire racing up and down my limbs, then he's cuming too and I orgasm again from the hot splashes of his sperm inside me.

He stokes inside me a couple more times as we both come down. His breath is hot and damp as he kisses the side of my neck. I'm still trembling from the aftermath of my two orgasms and his kisses feel like electricity on my sensitized skin. He releases my wrists and leans back. I feel the familiar void in me when he pulls out to sit separately on the couch. One of his arms drapes over the back and he tilts his head backwards, relaxed.

"Damn," he sighs appreciatively, "You always are a good fuck."

I sit up on my elbows as I take in the praise. He looks over at me. "Come clean me off." I shift around until I'm kneeling with my mouth over his cock. I lick it lovingly and the mingled taste of his cum and mine fill my mouth as the smell of sex fills my nose. It's never a taste I would have imagined myself enjoying, but I do, and I make sure to get every last bit of it with my tongue.

Finished, I sit back and we look at each other, eye to eye. He suddenly reaches over and grabs my chin between his strong fingers. He seems to study my face for a second, then he sort of smiles with one side of his mouth. It's an expression that is both smug, condescending and affectionate, all at once. It makes me horny all over again.

Before I can act on it, he lets go and stands up, walking over to his pants and stepping into them. "I've got work to do." He says. "So go and find something else to do for a while. If I need you again, I'll call you."

I stand too, disappointed but not surprised. It goes like this a lot. "Okay, Vincent. I'll see you later then." As I walk to the door, my eyes greedily drink in his form, trying to store the image in my mind to tide me over until the real thing comes back tonight, but I have to look away when I reach the doorway.

"Amanda." His voice halts me, and I look back over my shoulder. He's got a smile on his face as he says, "You know I'm crazy about you, right?"

I smile back at him, telling him truthfully, "I'm crazy about you too, cousin."

Then I turn away and walk back to my rooms to wait for his next call.