My Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
A perverted masturbator goes for a stroll.
3.2k words
4.24
67.9k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pace around my room along the narrow path twisting between the dirty laundry, used dishes, pizza boxes, and stacks of porn. I'm wearing my best clothes, a pair of clean black jeans and the only shirt I own that has buttons. I have an interview today and if I don't get the job I'll be living under a bridge by this time next week. I reconsider my underwear situation and decide to stick with the theory that wearing no underwear is better than wearing either of the dirty pairs I own.

I've still got fifty minutes before the bus comes--a half-hour before I need to leave for the bus stop. I notice the corner of a magazine poking out from under my mattress. I pull it out and leaf through it. I find a chick I don't remember seeing before. Dark hair, white skin, small tits. Cute.

I've had a thing for small tits for about a week now. I have no idea what brought it on, but I'm loving this girl's small chest. I find my scissors and cut out her best shot. I then crop the picture further until I have only a small slip of magazine page left with just her smooth little tits on it. I go to the kitchen and find my collage on the counter and tape her tits into it with all the other small breasts already arranged on the piece of thin cardboard I cut from a cereal box.

I survey my work. A concentrated dose of just the best parts. And Cap'n Crunch's right eye. I feel my cock stir, then lengthen down my left pant leg. Fuck it, I've got plenty of time.

I take off my shirt and hang it on a door knob, then I pull off my pants and drape them over the back of the chair. Don't want to get my good clothes sweaty. I go grab the little black film container I've been keeping next to the bed. My hard cock bounces up and down like a diving board with a fat guy jumping on it as I hurry back to the kitchen.

I prop the nearly completed collage up so I can get a good look at it and start jerking. My eyes dart from one sweet pair of tiny tits to the next. Those have a nicely curved profile. These have lickable chocolate-chip nipples. The ones in the middle are so small they are barely even breasts. I want to rub my cock on all of them. I want to pinch, and pull, and fondle. I want to come on all of them.

My hand slides up and down my dry shaft. The heat of the friction feels good. I pick a pair of small perky tits with small pink tips and focus. Oh, yeah. I feel the faint signals of orgasm and reach for the little film container. I jerk faster, my hand rapidly pumping from head to sack.

When I'm only a few strokes away I pop the gray cap off the film container. I slow down, hold the container at the end of my cock, and aim carefully. The first spurt shoots past onto the cabinet door, but I milk the rest neatly into the little container. I relax, take a deep breath, and stretch the ache out of my right shoulder.

I check the container. With this deposit, it's nearly two-thirds full of cum. That should be enough. I carefully fix the cap into place and put the container back next to my bed for later. I squeeze a last drop of jizz out of my softening cock. I wipe it off the end of my dick with a finger then lick my finger clean before putting my clothes back on. Don't want a stain on my pants--that would be embarrassing.

I still have twenty minutes before I have to leave for the bus stop. I sold my TV and VCR the other day, so I just stand by the door with my hands in my pockets waiting. I feel my semi-hard cock against my hand through the lining of my pocket. I can almost get a decent grip on it if I try. I even have a little range of motion for a stroke. It could be better though.

I go back to the kitchen counter and open my pants. I cut a slit in the lining of one of my front pockets and zip up and give it a try. I reach in and I'm able to grab my bare hard-on real easy. This will come in handy in the right situation. I tuck my cock away, wait for the bulge to fade, then head for the bus stop.

As I walk down the sidewalk, I have to make a conscious effort not to put my hands in my pockets like I usually do. I'd be hard again in a second if I did. I get to the bus stop and sit next to this really fat lady. I pass the time figuring out all the places I could fuck her other than her pussy. I'm up to fourteen by the time the bus arrives.

I find a seat near the back by the window and check out the rest of the passengers. Mostly women, a few guys, and a few kids. No hotties. Even so, I take a closer look at each of the women and decide if I would have sex with them if they asked. Within a few blocks I come up with eight why-nots, two maybes, and three no-ways. Once that is settled, I figure out how much money the no-ways would have to offer me to have sex with them. I calculate that I'd make at least eighty-five dollars from this crowd.

After another fifteen blocks of starts-and-stops I get off the bus. I locate the temp agency above a store that sells tacky Indian stuff--like ceramic elephants, and that sort of crap. When I enter the office I see a small woman behind an old wooden desk. She might be Chinese, or maybe Vietnamese. When she notices me come in she puts aside the Tupperware bowl she was eating out of with chop sticks. I don't know how anyone can eat with those things. Gross.

I sit down and she asks me a few questions. Once I acknowledge that I speak English, haven't killed anyone in the past three years, and will pee in a cup, she has me fill out a tax form. I think about her small little tits as I fill in two dependants on the form. She tells me about the jobs they have available, including an opening at a girl's school for a janitor. I try to hide my eagerness when I indicate that the janitor job would be the shortest commute for me (which it isn't).

She types me up a letter to verify that I have a job so I can give it to my landlord. That should get me by until my first paycheck. I thank her and head back down to the bus stop. As I sit there and wait, I think about the Chinese temp-lady climbing up on her desk, stripping naked, and getting on all fours with her cunt right in my face.

"Suck my pussy and I'll give you a job," she commands. I imagine she's all dark hair and dark skin down there. Her pussy smelling like spicy Szechwan noodles. I spread her lips and lick and suck her spicy little cunt.

"Lick my asshole," she demands, spreading her cheeks open with both hands. Her perfectly manicured nails dig into her fleshy ass. I gladly comply and run my tongue over her tight hole and find, much to my delight, that it tastes just like a fortune cookie.

The fantasy is interrupted by the arrival of the bus, and I have to hold my letter in such a way as to hide my erection as I board the bus and hand over the last of my money. I occupy myself figuring out how long it will take for me to buy another TV and VCR. At least a month. On the upside, the video store will have a month's worth of new pornos that I haven't seen!

The sound of two girls talking Spanish and giggling catches my attention. The pair just got on and are heading toward me. One is wearing a skin tight half-shirt, the other has those low-cut jeans that dip down almost far enough. They sit in the seat in front of me and a wave of sweet chemical girl smells crash over me like a wave. Perfume, scented shampoo, body spray. I take it all in.

Their rapid-fire chatter is punctuated with laughs, dramatic gestures, and occasional touches. I'm captivated by the long line of Miss Half-shirt's neck. I only have to lean forward ten inches and I could nuzzle that perfect spot just below her ear. Her head would loll back onto my shoulder and she would breathlessly caress her own breasts.

All of the sudden they get up and head out. Who the hell rides the bus for only two friggin' blocks? Before I know it I'm getting off the bus, too. This better be worth while--it's going to be a long walk later.

The girls cross the street and head into a grubby little pharmacy. I wait until the bus pulls away and go after them. The black lady behind the counter gives me a suspicious look as I enter, but I forget about her and head into the aisles in pursuit of those enticing giggles.

They're standing close together at the end of the aisle. I meander toward them, casually pretending to be interested in the shaving products along the way. I pass behind them and realize that they are standing at the condom section. They stifle their giggles as I go by and I marvel at how round their asses look in those tight, tight jeans.

I round the end of the row and go down the next aisle. The shelves here are only about chest high, so I can easily see over them. I move down a bit and stop. The girls are back to pulling boxes of condoms off the shelf, comparing, giggling.

From where I'm standing I can watch them out of the corner of my eye without being obvious. I slip my hand into my pocket and through the hole there. I grasp my soft cock and begin squeezing. The girls are only about fifteen feet away. They're thinking about how each condom will feel once it is stretched onto a hard penis and shoved inside them. My cock is hard in a matter of seconds and I'm able to grip it near the top of the shaft at the most sensitive spot with two fingers and my thumb. The strokes are short but it feels so good.

One of the girls makes a heavy breathing noise, and they both fall against each other in their loudest fit of giggles yet. These two girls are planning to get fucked tonight. God, that is so hot. I can't take it anymore, these little baby strokes aren't doing it for me. There's no one else in my aisle, and the girls can't see anything below my chest, so I undo my zipper and pull out my stiff cock.

Now I'm able to get my whole hand wrapped around my cock and really jerk it. I start slowly so the motion isn't obvious if they look over. So here I am, standing in a store, with my cock out, with two horny chicks only a few feet away and they have no idea I'm masturbating. If they came around the row really quick they would see me. They would see my hard penis and catch me jerking off.

One girl made her decision and the other was about to, I have to hurry. I quicken my stroke. The motion causes my balls to jiggle out through my fly. I keep jerking, the cold scrape of the zipper teeth against my balls adds to the sensation. Almost there.

They have their condoms and walk toward the front of the store. The head of my cock tingles and balls tighten in anticipation of orgasm, but I have to stop stroking. They walk by me on the other side of the shelves, one looks up and catches my eye and gives me a shy smile before looking away. That was enough. I give my cock one more stroke and cum streams out all over the gritty tile floor. I suppress a groan of total pleasure, then quickly try to flick the last drops of cum off the tip of my cock.

I tuck myself back into my pants and contemplate the little white puddle on the floor. The idea that some woman will come down this aisle and see my cum splattered all over the floor sends a tingle up my back. Maybe it'll turn her on and she'll get all wet. I hear the bells on the door ring as my girls leave.

I head for the door. The woman at counter gives me a look. I figure she wants me to buy something. I grab a pack of gum and put it on the counter and reach into my pocket (the one without the hole in it), and realize I have no money.

"Uh, guess I forgot my wallet," I offer lamely.

She just gives me that look again and her eyes flick up and behind me. I glance quickly at her chest before turning to see what she was looking at. I notice for the first time the rounded mirror mounted near the ceiling at the end of the aisle I was in. I turn back to her and she reaches under the counter and just hands me some tissues.

As I head back down to clean up the spilled cum, my cock begins to get hard again thinking about the black lady watching me jerk off that whole time. She didn't stop me so she must have liked it. Maybe she put her hands into her pants and fingered herself behind the counter while she watched. I swab up the spreading puddle of jizz leaving a shiny clean spot on the floor right there in front of the tampons.

The black lady with the big tits has her eye on me as I head for the door. I drop the cum soaked tissues into the trash by the door as I leave. I image her getting those wet tissues out after I leave and playing with herself while she sniffs my cum. Nasty whore.

The horny condom girls are long gone by the time I get into the street. I'm done with them anyways. With hands in my pockets, I start the long walk back to my rat-hole apartment. It was definitely worth it.

On just about every block I encounter a sight that causes me to sneak my fingers through the small slit in my pocket and give my semi-hard cock a squeeze. Jogger-girl bounces by showing off her big tits under a tight t-shirt and loose bra. Thank you. Taxi-girl waves down a cab in a sleeveless dress exposing a freshly shaved under arm. Thank you. Mail-girl in her blue postal-uniform shorts squats down to lift a bin full of letters giving me a good look at her wide curved ass. Thank you. Latte-girl wearing glasses licks the foam off her upper lip like she just finished sucking my cock. Thank you very much.

It takes more than an hour to finally reach my room. My shirt is soaked through with sweat and my mind is filled with all the images of the sluts in the street putting on a show just for me. I quickly strip out of my soggy clothes and flop onto my mattress. The insides of my thighs burn a bit from the chaffing of the moist denim, but otherwise the cooling of the sweat on my skin feels good.

I wet my hands on my sweaty chest and belly and quickly move them to my crotch. I coat my cock in my own sweat and slowly tease it hard. By the time I have a thumping hard-on the sweat is dry. I tickle my fingers across my balls and along the length of my shaft wondering how I want to come. I remember the film canister.

I grab the little capsule and pop off the lid. The strong sent of my stored semen immediately wafts out. I lay back and stroke my cock with my left hand, holding the canister in my right. Slowly I tip the little black container and let a bit of my cum drizzle out onto my cock. My hand now glides up and down my cock smooth and wet as I coat it with my own cum.

I tip the container again and let a large glob fall onto my now glistening cock. I wrap my hand around it and squeeze. Cum oozes between my fingers and I stroke faster. God this feels good--better than any store-bought lube. I empty the remaining goo onto my cock and balls and toss the container aside. My free hand rubs the cum all over my balls while the other continues sliding up and down my slick cock.

I feel some of my cum leak down to my ass. I reach down and spread it across my butthole. Nice and slippery. My finger dips easily into my ass. I push it as deep as I can as I grip my cock harder and work it faster. I fill my mind with the images of the day. Cleavage in the blue blouse, panty lines in the white skirt, crotch mound in the leotard. If all these women could be here now watching me masturbate.

Cool sweat begins to cover my body again as I work myself to orgasm. I can feel it coming. So close. I push another finger into my asshole and hunch myself up, bringing my face slightly closer to my cock. I stare at my cum slicked cock as my hand pumps at it. Fixing my eyes on that small hole, anticipating the spurts of fresh cum about to spew out. God, I love my cock.

Every muscle clenches, my cock head swells, and a white ribbon of cum shoots out. The first spurt hits me on the cheek. Three strained pulses land more warm cum on my chest, and belly, then just a weak trickle flows out. I lie back and pull my fingers out of my ass with a wet squishing sound.

The sensation of my cum drying on my softening cock fills my attention. The jizz on my cheek slowly slides down my face and runs onto my neck tickling my skin as it goes. It's probably ten minutes before my cock has shrunken as much as it will, cocooned in a shell of dried, crusting semen. Pure contentment.

My hazy mind recalls that I have to start work tomorrow at the girl's college. I wonder if they wear those sexy little uniforms with the short skirts? Nah, that's Catholic school, right? Maybe they have dorms, where all the girls sleep in sheer negligees, and tell stories about the boys they want to fuck, and show each other their pussies, and stuff like that. "I think I'm going to like this job," is the last thought I have before drifting off to sleep.