My Colleague's Cock

Story Info
Man finds wife with friend & lives happily ever after.
2k words
2.97
92.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you about the day that changed my life forever. I have always felt pretty lucky to be married to my wife Claire. No one was more shocked than I when she first agreed to even go out with me, and then, a few months later, accepted my wedding proposal. She's such a great girl, and I was honored that she chose me to spend her life with.

She's about 5'7", and her consistent workout schedule keeps her well toned all over. She has smallish breasts and a small round bottom that looks perfect on her lithe body. She has the most piercing brown eyes and medium length brown hair. She might not be considered a knockout by most people, but she's absolutely beautiful to me.

Neither of us was very experienced sexually when we got married, but together, I thought that we had developed a pretty satisfying sex life. At least, I used to think that, until the day that changed my life.

Claire and I were planning on moving, and she had taken the week off to start packing. She was a little miffed at me for working through the week, so I decided to surprise her one day by coming home early to help out. Little did I know that someone had beat me to the punch. Opening the front door, I immediately sensed that something was amiss. Pillows from the couch were all over the floor, as were a pair of man's shoes and pants that weren't mine. Having been lulled into a sense of security by Claire's loving attention to me, my first thoughts turned to crime. Had someone come in and attacked Claire? It was then that my ears picked up the sound of moans coming from our bedroom. Not painful ones either, but moans of pleasure.

Every insecurity I'd felt since high school, only briefly interrupted by my fairy tale life with Claire, came to the fore. I slowly walked toward our bedroom, but found the door closed. Still, the moans were more than enough to tell the tale. Although I'd never heard Claire sound like that when we were together, there was no denying that those sounds of pleasure emanated from her throat. I was crushed. My worst fears had come true. Claire wasn't satisfied by me and had gone elsewhere to find what she needed. I could have barged in on them, called her terrible names, but what would that have accomplished? Besides, did I really want to see Claire in the arms of another man? Not a chance. A started to slink away, when I heard Claire scream out, "Oh God, Austin. Give it to me. FUCK MEEEEEE."

I froze. No. Way. It couldn't be. One of my friends at work was a guy named Austin, who seemed to be quite the cocksman. Women loved this guy. But no way would he have? Would Claire have? I had to know. I crept around the corner to our bathroom, which also opened into the bedroom. Luckily the bathroom door to the bedroom was cracked open. Peering through the crack, my fears were realized. There was Austin, raised on his arms above Claire, thrusting into her as she kicked her legs in the air. Her hands grasped the headboard as she stared into his eyes and repeatedly exhorted Austin to fuck her - language that she had never used with me. Sweaty, they had obviously been at this for a while.

I was devastated, but I simply could not pull my eyes away. Needless to say, I had never seen Claire from this perspective before - and had certainly never seen Austin this way. They seemed primal, almost in some sort of animalistic mating ritual. I can't deny that part of the reason that I viewed it this way was because Austin is black. The juxtaposition of his dark body hovering over her light one (neither Claire or I tan very well) was fascinating, even through the pain I felt. Her white hands, letting go of the headboard, squeezing - and sometimes even slapping! - his black ass. Her white feet next to his black face when she would put her legs on his shoulders. It was truly an incredible sight.

But what I saw wasn't even the half of it. It was the things that I heard. Claire - unprompted - told him how much she loved getting fucked by him. How much larger he was than her husband - how he had never reached that deep inside of her. Ouch. "Yeah?" he asked. "You like this black cock? You like how big it is?"

"Oh God, yes," she said. "Don't ever stop fucking me. This has been the best week of my LIFE." Week? They'd been doing this all week? "It was hard enough when I only saw you once or twice a month," she continued, "But after this week, I'm spoiled." How long had this been going on, I wondered, completely defeated. What was I going to do? Was she planning on leaving me?

"Yeah, it's been great - incredible, really - but Phil would just die if he found out," Austin replied. "This is fun, but we should probably cool it." Sensing Claire's displeasure at this remark, Austin quickly flipped her over, apparently switching positions to give her something else to think about. Why had I never acted so forcefully with her? Whenever I wanted to do something different, I always asked. Austin just did it. He entered her from behind, but before he did, I could see just what Claire had been talking about. Compared to my penis - which I had always thought was about average in size, Austin's was huge. It had to be about nine inches long - 3 or 4 inches longer than mine, and looked to be much thicker. How could Claire, used to a penis my size, take such a large cock? I guess a few months of practice must have helped.

Claire groaned and mumbled incoherently as Austin pounded her from behind. Just as she had with him, he began spanking her. "Oh yeah, spank me," she said. "Make me your whore." Was this my wife? 'Make me your whore?' He obliged, freely spanking her, pulling her hair, and continuing to drive himself into her. "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. I'm cumming, Austin. I'm cumming again. Again. Again."

"Again?" he asked, chuckling. "You're such a slutty, greedy whore," he admonished her. "Do you know that? Cumming all over my big dick again. What is this 5, 6 times? Don't you know that there are starving women in Africa who never come?" Claire laughed at his joke, responding, "Don't you know that there were women in this apartment who never came until you came along?" Damn. Although I never asked, I always assumed that Claire was having orgasms when we had sex. In fact, I had thought that we always came together, because, well, forget it. Nothing that I thought that I knew was real anymore, so why should this be any different?

Austin announced that he was going to cum, and asked where she wanted it "this time."

"Well," she said, "I've already swallowed two of your loads, so why don't you just cum inside me?" Do I need to mention that whenever Claire gave me the occasional perfunctory blow job, I never got to cum in her mouth? And must I also admit to the humiliating fact that while Austin got to ride bareback, Claire made me use a condom, saying that even though she was on the pill, it was just too messy when I didn't use one.

Exhorting Austin to, "come on, fill me up, stud," Claire looked over her shoulder to watch his face as he emptied himself inside of her. She must have caught sight of me at the door because she flinched, and the color drained from her face, even as Austin moaned his pleasure and pulled out of her, spent. "Um, Austin, I think you should get going," she said, after allowing him enough time to come down from the experience.

"Hmm?" he asked wearily. Apparently, even adultering, studly, nine inch penised men get a little sleepy after sex. "I, uh, just remembered that Phil might be home a little early today, and, um, I don't want him to have to see any of this," she said, occasionally glancing over toward the doorway, which I had backed away from. "OK," he said, obligingly. "Let me just wash up real quick." Shit. I was about to run out of the bathroom when Claire quickly said, "Oh, I've got all kinds of stuff in the sink and the bathtub, actually. The move, y'know."

"That's cool," he said. "I'll just shower at the gym."

"Thanks," she said. "Now get out of here." She playfully pushed him toward the edge of the bed. "OK, OK," he said, grinning. "But I'll see you tomorrow."

"Um, right," she said nervously, looking toward the bathroom plaintively. As Austin gathered his clothes and redressed out in the living room (where he'd left his pants and shoes), I let myself into the bedroom, and sat down on my our bed. "Our" bed. Yeah. The sheets were soaked with any number of bodily fluids, and the air was thick and pungent with the feel and odor of their session.

I heard the front door close, and tried to figure out what I was going to say to Claire. And then it hit me - why should I be worried about what to say? It was she who needed to explain things to me! Just as I was shoring up my determination, in walked Claire. Unencumbered by Austin's body, I could now take in the full sight of a woman who'd been put through her paces. Her hair was both plastered against her face, and all askew. Her lips - both sets - were puffy from use. Her skin was slick with sweat and blushing all over. Patches of Austin's sperm had dried on her neck, her breasts, in her pubic hair, and along the insides of her thighs. Marks from his hands decorated her ass cheeks.

Claire slowly walked over to me. I thought she would say something, but instead, she reached for my belt buckle. Speechless, I simply looked down and realized that I had an erection. How could I not have noticed this before? Though devastated, watching Austin and Claire had turned my cock to steel. Claire put her had around my penis and took its head into her mouth. Before I knew it, I was cumming, filling her mouth just as Austin had done twice before me that day. Keeping her hand on my cock, Claire pushed me back on the bed, and, demonstrating a heretofore unseen dexterity, flipped her body around until her well fucked pussy rested against my face. I began to protest, but Claire's continued attention to my penis shut me up. She ground her pussy into my face, and, eventually, I gave in, and started licking her where Austin had left his final load of the day. I didn't have to do much as she rubbed herself all over me. In no time at all, I had swallowed much of their combined juices, and Claire made me cum again, thrusting a finger in my ass as I erupted. It was a new sensation, and, honestly, it felt incredible. We lay still for a while.

Eventually, Claire broke the stillness and the silence by shifting so that we faced one another and saying, "I can't stop, Phil. I love you, but I won't stop fucking him."

What could I say? Claire was my world. Hard as it was for me to admit it, I would rather share her than lose her, and smart girl that she was, she knew it. We both agreed that it was best not to tell Austin that I knew about them, and Claire promised to bring some of what he brought to her life into our relationship. She even said that I could stop wearing condoms. It was difficult to accept the new arrangement, but I did get to keep my Claire.

Everyone always thinks that we're such the perfect little couple, and maybe we are. But I wonder just how many other "perfect couples" have secrets like ours - a wife who gets fucked on a regular basis by one of her husband's co-workers, and a husband who knows it, accepts it, and even benefits from it...