My Coming Out - A Friend's Surprise

Story Info
The Atlanta girl & her husband; another memorable evening.
9k words
4.32
35.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days following the fantastic evening with Karen and Gary were totally uneventful. As far as Gary and I were concerned, our lovemaking was the same as always; great, and the subject of our threesome was never brought up.

And, when it came to Karen and I, it was pretty much the same way. Although we met twice to play tennis (and indulge in some "girl talk") we never talked about anything but our careers and our complete lack of tennis ability.

Originally, we had planned to get together with our husbands the following weekend, but visits by "Aunt Flo" had put that off for both of us. Now, two weeks later, we thought that the time was right to introduce Gary and Doug. Neither of us was very "tensed up" over the upcoming evening. Whatever was going to happen would happen.

Of course, Gary was more than ready to see Karen again. Although he hadn't said anything else about our previous meeting, it had been very obvious that he had thoroughly enjoyed his "quality time" with her. Still, both of us studiously avoided even mentioning what might happen at our upcoming meeting and both of us, at least on the outside, treated it as nothing more than going over to another couple's house for a dinner party.

For my part, I suppose that I didn't dress for a normal evening out. Hey, I knew what might be happening and I had a hunch that Karen wasn't exactly going to be dressed like she was going to the grocery store. Let's face it: even when women are good friends we still have a bit of a competitive streak when it comes to looking good and tonight wasn't going to be an exception. So, I didn't hesitate when it came to putting on a low cut top along with a short tight skirt that would make any guy give me a double look.

Gary's definitely not slow on the uptake and when I walked out to get in our car, he gave me one of his "I know what's on your mind" looks and said nothing more. Our houses are just a few minutes from each other so we didn't have time to talk about much. It was pretty obvious that we had our minds on other things. We soon pulled up into Karen and Doug's driveway. Their house was like ours; a little larger perhaps but certainly not a mansion. We walked to the front door where Karen was waiting on us.

I was right about Karen. She was dressed in a sexy top and skirt that accentuated her athletic body, especially her tight little butt. She hugged me and gave an even more enthusiastic hug to Gary, "Hey, how have you been?" The look she gave Gary was unmistakable: she was ready to bed him, no ands, ifs or buts.

We stepped into the house, and Karen called out, "Doug, Gary and Lisa are here." No sooner had the words left her mouth when Doug stepped through a doorway into the room. My eyes widened. WHAT IN THE WORLD?

Doug was an absolute giant! I wouldn't have been so surprised if Karen had told me before but the little sneak had said nothing about it (the picture that she had shown me was only from the chest up; there was nothing to indicate his size). I couldn't help it; I stared for a moment, first at Doug and then back at Karen who chuckled and gave me her best "gotcha" look. She had done it again; catching me completely flat-footed and thoroughly enjoying every minute of it.

Naturally, Gary was totally unaffected by the whole thing (he's so laid back; I don't think he's ever surprised by anything). He walked over to Doug as if he were an old friend, extending his hand and saying, "How ya doing, Doug?"

Doug, for his part, was equally unaffected, "Great man, it's really nice to meet you." I couldn't help thinking to myself that the whole scene was a bit strange. I mean, Doug was being awfully nice about meeting the guy who had screwed the brains out of his wife barely two weeks before. Even though Gary is a solid six feet tall, Doug towered over him.

Karen, naturally being the perfect hostess, led me over to Doug. "And, this is Karen; I told you all about her."

"I'll bet you did", I thought to myself. Still, looking up, I smiled and extended my hand to meet his, "Doug, I've heard so much about you." I looked back over to Karen and gave her my best "I'll get you for this" look. Karen looked like she was biting her lip to keep from laughing.

Karen stepped over next to Doug as I took a couple of steps backward. The two of them looked like a complete mismatch. Although both of them were extremely attractive, the disparity in their size gave them a "Mutt and Jeff" quality that was almost humorous. I mean, here's a guy that stands nearly six feet eight inches tall and weighs close to 290 pounds and here's his wife, barely five feet tall and weighing no more than a hundred or so pounds. What an appearance!

But this soon became forgotten as we sat down and began to talk. As with Karen and I, Gary and Doug soon developed an easy rapport. Almost immediately, their conversation turned to sports, especially football and the Atlanta Falcons' last game. Hey, this is the South and down here, after God and Family, come football and NASCAR. To tell you the truth, I would have been surprised if they had started talking about anything else. Karen and I shook our heads in mock dismay as we gently steered the conversation back to something we could all talk about.

Still, Gary had to ask one more "football" type question. "Where did you play?" I suppose it would have never occurred to me to ask something like that but Gary, being the coach (and former player) that he is (and noticing the huge diagonal scar on Doug's knee) was curious.

Doug told us that he had played four years of varsity football at the same ACC school that he had met Karen. Now, I was beginning to understand that both of them were not just athletes but really good ones. And, Doug had not only played football but had excelled at it to the extent that he had been drafted by an NFL team (as an offensive lineman). However, in his first year, in training camp, he had damaged his knee so severely that he had to retire from football at the age of 23.

"Man," Gary interjected, "That was really some tough break."

Doug's response surprised both Gary and I. "Are you kidding? Tearing my knee up was one of the best things that every happened to me."

Seeing the shocked look on our faces, Doug continued. "It's like this. I've been big all my life. The biggest kid in elementary school, then junior high, and then in high school. And, you know what it's like down here. If you're my size, then it's assumed that you're going to play football. I mean, I didn't hate football; it's just that I didn't like all the attention. Man, it was so crazy. Do you know that when I was playing junior high football, I actually had college coaches coming to see me play and calling my parents? It was totally unreal."

He went on, "About halfway through my senior year in high school, I was really getting turned off by football but it was too late. I had about fifteen scholarship offers so I picked one thinking that I would just get my college education and that would be the end of it. Then I was drafted into the NFL so, for one reason or another, I believed that I needed to at least give it a try. Maybe it was ego; I don't know. All I know is that I was just getting sick of football. It was only about four weeks into camp when I tore my knee up. After I had the surgery, the doctors told me that I might try rehab but the damage had been pretty severe. I suppose that a lot of guys might have been sad but when the doctors left my room all I could think was, 'I'm glad it's over'. So, Karen and I finally got married and I started having a life. It's been great."

Karen smiled up at home, "Hey honey, it's alright. You've got a lot of talent in other areas." She smiled at me and winked. All of us laughed.

Karen went on, "Well, Doug's career in the NFL wasn't a total loss. We used part of his signing bonus as a down payment on this house and the rest of it we put in the bank so, all things considered, we did OK. And, the contacts that Doug made playing football really helped him when he started his business."

Now, it was becoming crystal clear why Doug and Karen were such a great couple. Maybe size-wise, they were disparate but they were still athletic, obviously intelligent, and extremely fun to be around. In Doug's case, I could see that he was an unusual guy. In my days at the University of Georgia, I had been around a few of the jocks and, even though I had never dated any of them, I thought a lot of them were very egotistical and not too smart. This certainly wasn't the case with Doug; I could see why Karen was so in love with him.

Suddenly Karen bounced up off the sofa and grabbed me by the hand, "Come on and help me with the wine." We went into the kitchen. While she was getting the glasses ready, she smiled at me and asked, "Well, what do you think of my better half?"

I smiled back, "I'm going to get you for not telling me that he's bigger than the Incredible Hulk." Karen threw back her head and laughed, "Oh, did I leave that out?"

We both laughed and took the wine and glasses back into the living room. This time, Karen went over and sat down next to Gary and I went over to Doug. As I sat next to him, I couldn't get over just how huge he really was. However, there was no doubt about it; the guy was really handsome (and intelligent) and the combination was becoming something that I wouldn't even attempt to resist. As I looked up at him, I could see that his interest in me was the same.

For their part, Karen and Gary weren't even bothering to hide the fact that they had the hots for each other. Although they weren't touching, it was obvious that they hadn't forgotten their activities of the two weeks before. It wasn't long before Karen began to turn the conversation toward sex with every other sentence containing some sort of double entendre.

After a few more minutes and with the wine beginning to take effect on all of us, Karen turned to Gary and said, "Hey, guess what? I just bought a copy of Bumps & Grinds. Wanna give it a try?"

Doug gave out a loud laugh. It was obvious that Karen had given him a blow by blow (so to speak) account of our threesome. And, it was equally obvious that he had been more than OK with it.

We all went into their den where Karen had thoughtfully already set up a card table with the game already laid out. There wasn't much doubt as to what Karen had thought was going to happen. We sat down; Karen and I across from each other. With the wine, all of us were giggling like four adolescents about to play spin the bottle.

Doug was exactly like Gary. With each turn, he found a way, by hook or crook, to land on a square in which he had to take off an item of clothing. (He and Gary didn't have much to take off. Both of them had on only sport shirts and shorts.) At any rate, both of them were down to their underwear in no time. Finally, Gary landed on a square that meant that he had to take off his last piece of clothing. Following Karen's rules, he stood up and peeled his shorts down. "Oh yeah," Karen said with an appreciative look.

By now, Karen and Gary had eyes only for each other. However, I have to admit, Doug and I were acting the same way. Since we had been seated at the table, we had been looking into each others eyes and at each others body in a way that signaled our intent. Each item of clothing that Doug took off served to increase the heat in my body that I was feeling. (At this point, both Karen and I began to copy Doug and Gary's tactics and increased the rate of our clothing loss!)

Yes, Doug was a big man, but he was also heavily muscled and although he was 290 pounds, I don't think that a single ounce of it was fat. It was obvious that he had spent (and was continuing to spend) a large amount of time in the weight room. He seemed to have muscles on top of his muscles (I think his biceps were almost as big as Gary's thighs.). I couldn't take my eyes off him. He rolled the dice once more and said, "Ah geez, looks like this is it for me." I didn't even look at where his game token had landed (I don't think anyone did!). I was interested in something else.

Doug stood up and pulled his shorts down. For a brief instant, my first (utterly stupid) thought was "Gee, I thought it would be bigger" but then I realized, "Are you kidding?" If his cock would have been proportional to his size it would have been 18 inches long! I mean, how stupid could I have been? I smiled up as he "modeled" for me. He was definitely well hung; no, more than well hung. I knew that he wasn't quite as large as Mike had been but that was more than alright with me. Mike had been ridiculously large and, in some positions, had been almost more than I could handle.

I moved my eyes from his face to his cock and back again. The look in my face clearly told him that I was his when he wanted me. Only one thing left to do and that was to get as naked as he was. I glanced over to Karen and Gary. It was evident that their eyes were only on each other. Karen had taken her bra off showing her pert little nipples. My gaze returned to Doug and I slipped my bra off. Doug's eyes now locked on my stiff nipples and he moved forward as if to touch them.

At this point, Karen, once again, took absolute charge. "Ah well, Lisa" she said, "It looks like we've won again. We may as well humor them." Laughing, I nodded my head and both Karen and I stood up. Very deliberately, both of us pushed our thongs down to the floor. I'm not sure what was going on behind me; I didn't care. I stood with my hands on my hips and let Doug look at me. It was very clear that he approved!

Karen and Gary had totally forgotten that Doug and I were in the room. Grabbing Gary's arm, Karen gave him a pull, "Come on, Gary. I've got something upstairs I want to show you." With that, they walked out of the den; each one having a hand firmly planted on the other's buttocks.

Doug turned to me with a broad grin. "Geez, aren't they a pair of horndogs?" I shook my head with mock disgust, "Just a pair of hot pants kids."

Doug took me by the elbow, "Well, if that's the way that they're going to be, then we'll just have to go somewhere else." I smiled as I looked up at him, "Just lead the way." We left the den and walked toward the other end of the house. As we walked, Doug's hand left my elbow and moved to the small of my back. I glanced back up at him with more than a little apprehension because of his size. None of the guys that I had been to bed with had been much more than six feet tall and all of them had been on the slender side (just a preference of mine). Doug just towered over me and I think that any woman would have been a bit tentative.

As we passed one room (as it turned out, one of the guest bedrooms), the door was partially open and, in the faint light I could make out the shadowy bodies of Karen and Gary. Karen was on her back with Gary's head hidden between her legs. As she kicked her legs into the air, all that she was saying was, "Oh Baby, Oh Baby." Doug and I looked at each other and smiled.

We stepped into the master bedroom and Doug closed the door behind us. A lamp near the bed was on and that was more than alright with me. I've always been something of a visual person and have always preferred to make love with the lights on. Hey, nothing wrong with the dark but it's just a preference of mine.

Doug wasn't in the mood to waste time. Giving me a deep, passionate kiss, he pushed me down onto the bed and lay down beside me. Kissing me again, on the lips and then on my neck he, quickly moved to my breasts. "Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah", he murmured as he kissed, licked, and sucked on my hopelessly stiff nipples. He then began his journey down my belly.

He now pushed me further up onto the bed and positioned his head between my outstretched legs. Again, he repeated the "Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah," as he got a good eyeful of my bare, quickly moistening, vagina. He gave my labia two or three tentative kisses, still murmuring, "Beautiful, absolutely beautiful." He was driving me out of my mind; my legs began to quiver.

Suddenly, he "dived in". Doug certainly didn't have a lot of technique but he more than made up for it with an enthusiasm that soon had me moaning even louder than Karen. He had a little trick of sucking while, at the same time, having his tongue deep inside me that quickly brought me to the edge of an orgasm. However, there was something that I had in mind that I wanted to do first. I reached down and gently grabbed his ears, at the same time pulling him upward.

I pushed on his shoulder, making sure that he had no doubt that I wanted him on his back. I leaned over and kissed him deeply. Then, kissing his massive chest, I began my own journey downward until my head was resting on his belly. I gently tugged at one of his tree trunk-like thighs until he spread his legs slightly and then I moved my head further down.

Gently wrapping my hand around his nearly-erect cock, I positioned my head so that I could begin running my tongue around the head of his big cock. Doug softly moaned and the big tool became more stiff as its length and girth grew. At that point, I reached further down between his legs where I found the absolutely MOST GIGANTIC set of balls that I've ever seen on a man! Honestly! I've never seen anything like them! My eyes flew open (and probably bugged out) as I gently cupped one of them. Although Doug's cock head never left my mouth, I slowly moved my lips back and forth while I examined the globular wonders in my hand. To tell you the truth, Doug's balls are so big that they are almost grotesque. They almost look like they belong on a bull.

Just on a hunch, I gently raked my fingernails across the huge globes. I was rewarded with a loud moan from Doug and another appreciable increase in the length and thickness of his rod. Emboldened, I firmly dug my fingernails into his sac and, very slowly and deliberately, dragged my nails upward toward the base of his tool. Doug's back arched until it came off the bed and his moans became even louder.

That was it; Doug was totally ready. With one huge hand, he reached down to one of my arms and pulled me up, while putting me on my back. Now, my apprehension really moved into high gear and, truth be known, I became a bit frightened at the prospect of being taken by this giant.

As Doug positioned himself, I glanced down at his crotch. His huge tool was so stiff that it was almost pressed against his abdomen. He grabbed my knees and pushed them apart. All I could think of was, "How is THIS going to work?" I mean, I had never coupled with a guy who was just so big and, well, WIDE. As I said, all the guys I had previously bedded (including Gary) had waistlines of no more 32 or 34 inches (at the most). Now, I was opening up for a guy who was so much bigger than them that it wasn't even close.

My eyes probably resembled saucers as Doug reached down to position his cock. As his weight and girth forced my legs apart as never before, I brought my knees up and grimaced. This was really going to be different. I thought to myself, "How does Karen accommodate him?" I mean, Karen is even more petite than I am. How does she do it? I resolved that this was going to be a topic for our next conversation.

For a brief instant, I was afraid that Doug was going to put his full weight on me. Without a doubt he could have really crushed me! I didn't have to worry. Doug was very cognizant of his great size and took extra care to support his weight on his knees and elbows. I laid back and closed my eyes as I felt the head of his cock press against my labia.

I gasped as I felt the cock head enter me, immediately followed by a bit more. Doug took it easy, gradually increasing the depth and allowing me to get used to it. I'm not sure how long it took but in a short time I was fully accommodating the enormous tool.