My Coming Out - A Look Backward

Story Info
Summer in Atlanta takes her back in time.
8.3k words
4.31
25.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah, summertime in Atlanta, Georgia! Could there ever be a more perfect time of the year? I'm sitting out on our back patio on a summer evening, working on my second glass of wine and messing around with my laptop. A few feet away, my husband, Gary, is about to put the steaks on the grill (he's really a great cook!). What's that old song from "Porgy and Bess"? "It's Summertime and the Livin' is Easy". That really sums up what I'm feeling. At the back of our lot, the trees are gently swaying in the soft breeze and my mind goes back to some very special summer nights when I was in college.

It was the summer between my sophomore and junior years at the University of Georgia. At the end of the spring semester I had made the decision that I wasn't going to go home for the summer. Although I dearly love my father, I just couldn't handle his controlling ways ("When you're under my roof, you go by my rules, blah, blah, blah"). I had left home two years ago and I wasn't going back to that environment.

I had been working at the UGA Bookstore part-time for the last year and when I was offered full time employment for the summer, I leaped at the opportunity. Unfortunately, I had to vacate my dormitory and find a place off-campus. The place I ended up was a bit of a dump; an old Victorian-style house that had been converted into student housing. I shared the upstairs with two other women and, let me tell you, it was definitely not luxurious! While we had our own bedrooms, we had to share a bathroom, a small living room and an even smaller kitchen.

My roommates were about as opposite as you can imagine. Beth was a South Georgia farm girl and one of the coolest people that I've ever known (she and I still exchange emails from time to time). Although she frequently put on a hick country girl act, she was an absolutely brilliant student (a Chemistry major) and had a nearly 4.0 GPA. As for my other roommate, Janet, about the kindest thing I can say about her was that she was a fourteen carat pain in the ass. She was totally into her religious thing and didn't hesitate to tell me and Beth that we were going to hell unless we lived like she did. She was always sitting in our living room area reading her bible while Beth and I were either "B.S.ing" or trying to watch TV. She was so bad that Beth and I took to calling her "Mrs. Jones" since we thought that she should have gone to Bob Jones University or someplace like that. Since Janet was from South Carolina, I always wondered why she had decided to come to UGA.

At any rate, as the summer semester began, I was hard at work in the bookstore. A couple of days before classes began, I was busy stocking shelves when I noticed that a cute guy, a few feet away, staring at me (especially when I was bent over, working on the lower shelves). When I looked back at him and smiled, he acted very flustered and turned his attention to the open book he had in his hands. To tell you the truth, I was intrigued with the guy from the very beginning.

Finally, I figured that I needed to force the situation. No guts; no glory, right? I finished putting the books on the shelf, walked directly over to him and purred in my best Georgia accent, "Can I help you find something?"

To my surprise (and amusement) his face became as red as UGA's school colors. All he could stammer was "Uh, Ah, Uh. No, I think not."

"OK", I smiled back at him. "Be sure and let me know if I can help you." Still red-faced, he nodded and I went back to work. However, during the next few minutes, I could sense that he was still staring at me. It was getting close to closing time for the bookstore and I was getting ready to call it a day when I heard someone step up behind me. I turned, and there was the cute guy looking down at me.

The heavily-accented words seemed to tumble out of his mouth, "Excuse me. I would very much like to know if you would be available to have a cup of coffee with me."

I almost laughed out loud. Did he really ask if I was "available"? His choice of words may not have been the greatest but his manner won me over. I smiled at him and told him that I would like that and I would be off work in fifteen minutes.

We walked to a close-by sandwich shop and, over coffee, introduced ourselves. His name was Avi and he was, of all things, a soldier in the Israeli Army. The Israeli military had sent him and five of his fellow soldiers to the UGA College of Engineering for the summer session. Although Avi didn't talk much about the purpose of the trip, I did get the impression that it was fairly important and that he and the five others had been selected with great care.

I can't deny it. I fell for Avi two minutes after we began talking. He was totally unlike the college guys that I had been around for the last two years. He was shy, totally unassuming, obviously very intelligent, and very handsome. That "cup of coffee" lasted well over four hours and we talked as if we had known each other for months. When Avi asked me for a date, I readily accepted.

To put it bluntly, our first date and the one after that were COMPLETE disasters. Don't get me wrong: I did have a great time (on both dates) until Avi asked me to come back to the house where he and his fellow soldiers were staying. First of all, their house was in even worse shape than the place where I was staying but that was not the problem. The big sticking point was that we could find absolutely NO privacy.

I'll be truthful about it. I was ready to go to bed with Avi almost immediately into our relationship. And, Avi felt the same way. I felt bad for him since it was obvious that he and his buddies were on a real shoestring budget. They had pooled what little money they had for an old beaten up jalopy and I knew that Avi had spent a ton of money just getting his textbooks for the summer session.

Still, I was really getting frustrated that we couldn't "do the deed" (as we used to say).

On both dates, Avi had taken me up to the room that he shared with another guy and just as things were progressing nicely, someone would walk down the hall and completely shatter the mood. On the second date, Avi was just pulling my panties down when his roommate walked up and knocked on the door. I was so frustrated that I could have SCREAMED!

When Avi asked me out for our third date, I accepted but wondered if we would ever get any further than we had the previous two times. When Friday night finally rolled around, I dashed back to the house, took a quick shower and prepared for our date. I heard Beth greet Avi at the door so I hurriedly threw on a blouse and denim skirt and ran into the living room to greet him. Both Janet and Beth were talking to Avi and I could see that even Janet was impressed with him. As Avi and I left, I turned my head to see Beth giving me a huge smile and a thumbs-up. "Don't I wish", I thought to myself.

We got into Avi's beat-up car and went down to small coffee shop. Over sandwiches, Avi casually asked, "How would you like to go for a little drive?"

I smiled back at him and asked, "Where to?" "Oh, nowhere in particular", He replied.

We returned to the car and headed out. As we left the UGA campus area, and then, Athens, I looked up questioningly at Avi but he said nothing. However, when we had gone about thirty miles, I had to ask again where we were going. Avi's reply was the same as it had been: "Nowhere in particular".

When I had gotten into the car, I had made sure that the hemline of my denim skirt had settled well above mid-thigh (just in case he might have wondered what might be on my mind). Now, his right hand casually settled on my thigh. OK, I thought to myself, so far, so good.

The lights of Athens had long faded in the distance. We were WAY out in the country, passing farmhouses and pasture fields until finally, there seemed to be not a house in sight. If it were anyone other than Avi, I might have started getting concerned. After all, we were firmly in the middle of nowhere; I mean there was NOTHING out there. Finally, Avi turned off onto a gravel road and turned off the car lights. Although there was a full moon that night, I couldn't see anything. Then, after about a mile, he finally turned off onto a narrow path that was completely hidden by a canopy of tree branches. When we came out of the stand of trees, I could finally see where we were: at the entrance to a CEMETERY!

Now this was kinky with a capital "K"! I couldn't hide my surprise and stared up at him with my mouth open. "How did you find this place?" was all I could say. Avi just shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

I wasn't about to get squeamish; I had waited too long for this moment. We were FINALLY alone and I didn't care where we were at. Avi turned to me and kissed me; lightly at first, then with a passion that I eagerly returned. We kissed for a few moments more and then I felt his hands unbuttoning my blouse. In an instant it was off, followed almost immediately by my bra. I arched my back as Avi kissed and licked my erect nipples. Whatever he wanted to do was fine with me!

Then I felt his hand going up my thighs until it reached my crotch. I gasped and opened my legs; I didn't want any doubt in his mind that I wanted him and wanted him right NOW. After softly kneading my crotch for a few moments, Avi reached for the button and zipper on my skirt. After he fumbled with it for a few seconds, I reached down and unbuttoned it for him. Well, don't ever let it be said that I ever played hard to get.

I lifted my hips and down went the skirt along with my panties. I was now totally naked and ready for anything that he wanted to do. He slipped his shirt over his head and unbuckled the belt to his jeans. Being the ever-helpful coed, I jerked the jeans down over his hips and down to ankles. Avi reached over and opening the car door on my side. I slid out and reached back to pull his jeans and shoes off.

I was now on my knees in the cool wet grass and looked back at Avi. It was then that I saw his absolutely huge erection straining against his briefs. Thinking about it today, it was somewhat comical; I mean his cock had gotten so stiff that it was almost trapped within the fabric. By that time, I was well familiar with the term "getting wood" (usually heard from some smarmy frat boy). However, in Avi's case, he didn't get "get wood"; with him, it was more like "getting concrete". I reached up and attempted to pull Avi's briefs down. However, he was so big and stiff that the head of his cock was firmly wedged between the fabric and the waistband of his underwear. I reached up and gave a firm tug to the waistband, hearing a slight tearing noise.

This action finally freed Avi's cock. It flew out into the open (much like a child's jack-in-the-box) with so much force that it almost hit me full in the face. I was totally stunned with my first look at it.

If you read my first story, you know full well that I had been, shall we say, "active" during my first two years at UGA. I had been to bed with a number of guys (twelve to be exact) and had, for the most part, enjoyed all of them. However, none of them had been as well endowed as Avi. Although one of them had been as long as Avi (about eight and a half inches), Avi's member was very thick; much thicker than any other I had experienced.

I was far from intimidated though. You can call it horniness, physical attraction, or whatever. I just knew I wanted this guy and nothing was going to keep me from having him. I immediately reached up and, with a severely trembling hand, grasped the now-throbbing cock. I pulled it down (it was so stiff that, even though Avi was standing, it was up against his abdomen) and began licking along the head and shaft.

However, somewhat to my surprise, Avi reached down and, grasping my shoulders, firmly raised me to my feet. Spinning me around, he firmly grasped my left arm and began leading me between the tombstones. I looked up at him questioningly; just what did he have in mind? A few feet further, and my question was answered.

At the foot of one of the graves, was a large bench of polished granite, about five or six feet long (evidently for a relative to contemplate their dearly departed loved one). As I said, I hadn't gotten squeamish about going into the cemetery and I wasn't about to raise any objections now. Avi pulled me up to the bench and gently pushed me backward until I awkwardly sat down. Whatever was going through my mind, I quickly pushed aside. With both hands, I pushed myself back onto the bench and laid down.

Although the night had been very warm, the coolness of the granite felt great on my back and hips. I put one hand under my head and looked up at Avi. He was looking down at me and, in the moonlight, obviously liked what he saw. For his part, Avi looked absolutely fantastic. Although he was somewhat thin (no more than 170 pounds on a frame just over six feet tall), he was very well muscled without an ounce of fat on his body. However, I was fixated on just one area of his body and I think you can guess just exactly what that part was!

I think Avi realized just how much I was enjoying looking at him. For a brief period he stood at the base of the bench, smiling down at me, almost motionless (I say "almost" because the big cock was swaying and bobbing back and forth as if it had a life of its own). I was so ready that I wanted to scream. I opened my legs even further as an invitation to him. I knew that my frustration was about to end.

Avi stepped closed, slowly knelt on the end of bench and positioned himself between my legs. The hard granite must have been absolute hell on his elbows and knees but if it bothered him, he sure didn't show it.

I put my other hand behind my head and waited to accept him. Slowly, deliberately, he placed the big head of his cock against my opening. He took his time, so much so that my hips starting rocking. Finally, the head was inside me and with a few in-and-out motions he had totally buried the shaft in my vagina.

I almost went out of my mind. I moaned as I had never before; it was so great; all I could say was, "Oh, my GOD, YES!" over and over again. I wrapped both my arms around Avi's neck, wanting for the moment to never end.

I briefly wrapped my legs around his lower torso and locked my ankles just above his butt, as I usually did when a guy was on top of me. This time, however, I wanted him even deeper in me so I threw my legs open as wide as I could and pulled my knees back as far as they would go.

To say that Avi was absolutely fantastic was a gross understatement. I don't know what superlative is above "fantastic" but Avi was all that and more. There was nothing hurried about anything that he did; totally opposite of all the college guys I had been with before. He moved slowly back and forth; I was feeling every inch of the big cock and the feeling was driving me absolutely crazy.

It didn't take long for Avi to put me over the edge. Although other guys had brought me to orgasm, this was totally different. I can only describe my feeling with Avi as somewhere between pure pleasure and pure agony. A sensation I can only describe as a dull ache began to radiate from my pelvic region. I tightened my arms around Avi's neck and began to moan even louder. Avi now changed his thrusting, going faster and seeming to go even deeper inside me. Suddenly the dull ache was replaced by a feeling of absolute ecstasy which came over me in wave after wave.

I thought I was going to go absolute crazy. My moaning was now interspersed with occasional sobs of pure pleasure. I couldn't begin to tell you how long it lasted; it could have been seconds, it could have been several minutes. I seemed to go from one orgasm into another. Although the granite was far from comfortable, I could have been lying on a bed of broken glass and I wouldn't have minded. Every nerve in my body seemed to be centered in my vagina.

Suddenly, Avi speeded up his movements and I knew that he was about to have his orgasm. He began to slam into me with a force that I struggled to accept. Suddenly, a long, loud, "Ahhhhhhh" came out of him, accompanied by several, unmistakable, convulsions from the big member embedded deep inside me.

Avi collapsed on top of me. After a few moments, he moved as if to get up. I immediately wrapped my legs around him and murmured softly, "Please, No."

He understood exactly what I wanted. I relaxed my grip around his neck and wrapped my arms lightly around his mid-section.

The next few moments were spent in what I can only describe as a sensory overload. I can't really adequately describe the feeling of lying there looking up at the moon and stars, listening to the crickets and cicadas, and the feeling of the cool granite on my back and Avi's thick cock still firmly inside me. Although it had gone limp, it still felt absolutely fantastic and there was no way that I wanted him to take it out of me.

Finally, I released my legs and smiled up at Avi. He smiled back at me and asked, "OK?" Was he KIDDING? He had sent me to a place that I had never been sent before and he was asking me if it was "OK"?

I giggled and assured him that it had been far better than "OK" (even though I don't remember exactly what I said). At last, Avi pushed up and, in doing so, pulled his cock from my well-satisfied vagina. I gazed down at it. In the moonlight, it still looked absolutely fantastic, gently swaying back and forth, shiny and slick from my own juices. I casually looked up and sweetly asked, "Did you remember to bring a towel?"

Avi's face went blank. "A towel, What for?" Finally, he began to get the picture. "Oh, sure, OK." Then he stood up and began to lope back to the car. I had to laugh out loud. The sight of his bare butt going between the tombstones created an absolutely comical scene and I couldn't control myself.

Avi reached into the back of the car and came out with a handful of napkins. He ran them back and reached them down to me. I looked at the napkins and the "Varsity" logo on them. I had to laugh again and dabbed at myself with them. Avi was a pure delight; sweet and unpretentious, and a real delight to be with.

After I had finished my hasty "clean-up", I sat up. Avi helped me up from the bench and I said, "Do we have to go right away?" Avi smiled and shook his head.

We sat down at the end of the bench and leaned against it. Avi put his arm around me and I leaned against him. The grass and accompanying dew felt fantastic on my bare bottom; the feeling was absolutely delicious! I again looked up at the moon and stars, then across the cemetery. Between the tombstones there seemed to be a thousand fireflies (down here we call them "lightning bugs") flying around, blinking on and off. I wanted the moment to last forever.

I began to think back to something Rosanna, a friend of mine from the bookstore, had mentioned awhile back. Rosanna, a black lady from Augusta, was ultra-cool and lot more knowledgeable than me when it came to sex. At any rate, one day we were commiserating about the guys that we were dating. Rosanna's boyfriend had been giving her a lot of crap and I simply asked her why she hadn't unloaded him. Rosanna stared back at me and said, "Well, I've tried a couple of times but let's face it honey; there's a big difference between gettin' it and gettin' it GOOD." I nodded back at her but I didn't really know what she was talking about.

Now, I finally realized what Rosanna had been saying. For the first time in my life, I had "gotten it GOOD". And, Avi had been the one who had finally given it to me. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that the guys I had been to bed with before were losers or Elmer Fudds. However, the fact was that they had been as inexperienced as I had been. Avi was totally unlike them and the difference was as great as night and day.