My Construction Man

Story Info
While the husbands away Vicki will play.
2.9k words
3.86
49.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems as though my marriage has reached a seven-year itch. My name is Victoria and I have been married to my husband John for exactly seven years today. However his job sends him around the world almost every month, leaving me home alone for at least a week. It is even worse that I am a housewife with no children and no job. I live in an extremely large and lonely home. I spend most of my days cleaning things that have already been cleaned, vacuuming carpets that are almost never walked on, and dusting expensive shit that is never touched. The rest of my time I spend drinking and reading next to the pool. When John comes home we embrace each other as if we have been forcibly separated for months, and then basically ignore each other for the rest of the night. That is unless we have mediocre sex, which would be the highlight of my week. I think to myself, I am only twenty-eight, how is this my life?

About a month ago John decided that it was imperative that we build a pool house in the back yard. We worked out the plans, got our permits, found a construction company, and then John said he would be leaving for Paris for what he said was "no more than two week." I was so pissed that he had left me at home, first to go to Paris with out me, and secondly he left me in the middle of major construction. Yet there was nothing I could say to change his mind, and he left early Saturday morning. I spent the next two days in a drunken stupor, and when the doorbell rang at eight a.m. Monday morning I was completely perplexed by the five ruggedly handsome men standing at my door.

I swear I am an attractive woman, yet as I stood hunched over in the doorway my hair reeked of booze and chlorine, mascara was smeared down my cheeks, and the expensive sexy lingerie I had put on the two nights before to make myself feel better now looked horribly trashy

"Hi Mrs. Ryan, I'm Mark . . . with McLaughlin Construction . . ."

I am almost positive I stared at him for about a minute before responding.

"Yeah, no, yeah, here come on." I stammered as I lead them through the house to the back yard. "Um ri. . .right there ok. . .gimme twenty minutes." I could feel them staring at me in disbelief as I walked back into the house. I passed out for about an hour until I was awoken by a very loud and annoying machine.

"Shit!" I had completely forgotten I had let the construction crew in and that I looked like the bride of Frankenstein. I quickly showered fixed my hair and makeup and got dressed in a somewhat low cut, a little above the knee, black cotton dress. The tits my husband had bought me now looked phenomenal in the dress and I was somewhat tan from passing out by the pool.

Ok Vicki look domestic and womanly. Clean something. What the fuck am I going to clean? I grabbed a bunch of clean dishes from the cabinets and brought them to the sink so I could look at the men in the backyard. Mark the man who had introduced himself looked over and gave me a hesitant wave. I picked up a plate and a sponge from the sink and waved the sponge at him. You're an idiot. The sexiest man I had ever laid eyes on just waved at me and I shook a sponge at him.

As I busily scrubbed my already clean dishes I stared out at five of the most incredibly handsome, tanned, and muscular men I had ever laid eyes on. My legs went weak as I saw Mark take off his shirt. His body was wonderful, his washboard abs were absolutely amazing and as the sweat dripped off his body I felt a flush and then a tingle in my pussy. I was getting so wet watching him shovel the dirt and lift heavy boards. I was biting by lip and staring lecherously at him when he looked back up at me and smiled. I had made my mind up I wanted him so horribly bad and I was going to have him. I would just have to find a way to initiate that.

Ok bring them something its hot outside. Lemonade! Construction guys like lemonade. Why would construction guys like lemonade? They like beer . . . I like beer. I need a drink. Ok I'll make the lemonade and put vodka in mine. I grabbed a basket from the kitchen, walked into the backyard and headed for the lemon tree. Ok look sexy. What is the sexiest way to pick lemons? . . .? I decided that reaching with my ass out and then bending over and placing them in the basket would give Mark a great look at both my ass and tits. When I placed the last lemon in the basket I got the courage to look up at him, and our eyes met. I couldn't help my eyes from telling him that all I could think about was fucking him.

I went back inside feeling very proud of myself and feeling incredibly sexy. I made the lemonade, spiked my own and took a few hearty gulps before I went back out. Mark dropped the shovel and jumped out of ditch and the others followed. He was covered in dirt, which only made him look sexier and manlier.

"Hey, did ya'll want some fresh lemonade?" I asked as I placed the tray on a small table.

"Oh hell ya, I'm dying of the heat out here," one of the guys said as he walked over and I poured him a glass. The others followed suit except mark who stood there looking me over.

"Mark, was it? Did you want a glass? It's nice and cold," I said as I put my glass to my neck. I saw his eyes chase a drop of water down my tits before it disappeared into my dress.

"Ya of course Mrs. Ryan . . . that looks great. Thank you."

"It's Vicki, call me Vicki," I said as I stepped a little too close to him to hand him his drink. Mark towered over me, and I noticed his thick sexy lips as he parted them and looked down at me.

"Thank you, Vicki," he said taking a sip, and letting a drip fall down his chest washing away the dirt as it fell.

"Hey this is a great pool Mrs. Ryan. How deep does it go?" I broke my stare with Mark to look over at the other extremely handsome Latino man, who had asked the question.

"Um ten feet . . . Hey I know it's ridiculously hot out here so if you guys get hot, just jump in, or before you leave if you want to, by all means go for it."

"That would actually be really great before we leave, as long as it's ok with you and your husband," the Latino man said looking elated.

I looked up at Mark as I said, "he won't be home for another two weeks, and really go ahead it's all yours." I swear I saw Mark smile slightly before pouring himself another glass.

I went back inside and spent the rest of the day fantasizing about what Mark looked like with out his jeans or coveralls on. Around 5:30 the day got even hotter and the men decided to quit while they were still standing. I heard laughing from the back yard and looked out just in time to see four grown men race each other to the pool, doing cannonballs as they jumped in. Mark sat back laughing at them for a moment. Then I saw slip off his coveralls and unbuckle his jeans. As he lowered them and kicked them off I saw an outline of what looked to be a huge cock. His boxers were white and he had the sexiest muscular lines around his hips. I only got a short glimpse because soon he was running towards the water and dunking one of buddies. They were only in the water for a short period of time and then I saw they were all beginning to leave. I waved goodbye to them and they thanked me for letting them use the pool, and said they would see me tomorrow.

By the time they left I was so incredibly turned on. I went to my bedroom, which had huge French doors facing the pool. I took off my dress and lay down on my bed, wearing only a black lacy thong and a black lace bra. I lay there for a moment and slowly began to massage my stomach tracing the line of panties. I slowly moved my hand up my body to my tits. I slightly arched my back as my fingers grazed my nipples. As I pinched one I let out a soft low moan. I was getting so wet, and I wanted Mark badly.

Ok stop it; you can't do this right now. Go cool off some other way. I decided I would take a swim in the pool to cool down for a while. I threw on a string bikini and headed outside. I dove straight into the pool and automatically did three laps. I stopped in the shallow end, fixed my hair and began adjusting my bikini top so that if fit better over my tits.

"Hey Vicki. Taking a swim to cool off?

"Holy shit! What the fuck Mark I didn't even see you over there." I was so scared I nearly jumped out of the pool. He was still only wearing a pair of jeans with the coveralls over them, and was carrying all the tools to one area of the yard.

"I didn't mean to scare you, I sent the guys home and was trying to get everything cleaned up for you." I could tell that he was sweating. It had gotten at least five degrees hotter as he sun was beginning to set.

"Ya no that's fine. Aren't you dying of the heat in those coveralls?"

"Haha ya I am. Would you mind if I jumped in once more before I left." He asked looking away from my face and down my body.

"Of course, I was thinking about jumping into the hot tub anyway." I said as he started stripping off his clothes. His boxers had apparently dried because they were not as transparent as I hoped they would be. He slipped in this time, slowly sinking to the bottom as I made my way across the pool. He came shooting up out of the water as he shook his head and began swimming towards the hot tub I was sitting in.

"It is way too hot to be sitting in here," I said standing up and slightly pushing my tits out as I wiped water off the back of my neck.

"Ya I would think so. This is a really nice backyard and I think it's going to look great with the pool house addition." He said as I hopped back into the pool. We made small talk for about a half hour before the night-lights kicked on in the pool. We were standing in the shallow end playing with the water as we talked about trivial things mainly so we could stare at each other's bodies.

"So the Mr. is gone for a few weeks?" Mark asked inquisitively.

" Ya he usually has to travel a lot for business, so I'm left in this big house all by my lonesome." I said slightly smiling as I looked up at him.

Mark gave me a small smile and his face relaxed quickly. "I saw you in your room earlier." He said as he began moving closer to me so that I was up against the wall of the pool. I was stunned silent. He grabbed my hand under water and entwined his fingers with mine. With the other hand he brushed a piece of hair from my neck as he held my face in his hand.

"Why did you stop, in your room? Why did you stop touching those sexy tits of yours?" He said as brushed his thumb over my lips. I parted them just enough so that I could run my tongue across his thumb. "Hmm?" I could feel him push up against me. I felt the length of his cock and I felt it getting harder in between my legs.

"I guess I just wanted the real thing . . ." I said in a low sultry voice. He pushed his cock against me harder and began to grind it against my pussy as I moaned tilting my head back slightly.

"Is this it baby? Is this the real thing? Do you want this cock in you?" He said as he tilted my head back with one hand and took the other hand under water. He guided my hand to his now fully hard cock and began to rub my hand up and down it. "Mmm, fuck," he moaned as he began to kiss me. I continued to rub his cock through the material of his boxers and he moved his hand away. Suddenly he was rubbing my pussy through my bikini.

"Mmmmmmm ohhh,"I moaned as I rubbed his cock and slid my hand down his incredibly muscular chest. Then abruptly he took his hand away and slid it up my body.

"I want to see this big fucking tits," he said as he slid both sides of my bikini over, revealing my hard nipples. He bent over slightly giving me better access to his cock. Mark tilted his head and licked my nipple before he began to suck on my tits. He opened his mouth wide and flicked and sucked my tits with his tongue.

"Oh God, ya mmmm . . ." I moaned as I grabbed the back of his head slightly pushing him into my tits. I slowly started to slide his boxers off and he stepped out of them allowing me to grab his entire cock. It was so big, at least four inches longer than my husbands and I wanted it inside me so fucking bad.

"Ya baby stroke that cock. Does that make you wet?" he whispered into my ear, as he licked my tits again and moved his hand into my bikini bottoms. I flinched as he grazed my clit with his hand. He slowly began to rub my pussy and I could feel my wetness on his fingers.

"ohhhh ohhh . . . I moaned loudly in his ear as he stuck a finger in my wet pussy. I began sucking and moaning into his neck as he started fingering me with two fingers.

"You're so fucking wet baby." Mark almost moaned the words as he untied my bikini bottom. "Do you want this cock Vivki?" He asked as he grabbed his cock from me and began rubbing it against my clit. I moaned loudly and nodded my head yes.

"Say it. Say you want my cock in you."

"Oh god Mark fuck me, please give me your cock I want it so fucking bad." He smiled at me as he lifted me up. He slipped the head of his cock in my pussy and paused to rub his cock.

"Ohhh give me more. Baby make me take it all." He smiled as he watched me grind my pussy against him in agony as he rubbed his cock. Then he pushed me up against the wall hard and began pushing his cock deeper and deeper into to me.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" I screamed as he finally pushed the entire thing into me.

"UHHH you're so fucking tight," he said as I started to grind my pussy on his cock with every thrust. I lifted my self up a bit so he could have full access to my tits. He sucked on them as he grabbed my ass and fucked me harder.

"Oh my god you're going to make me cum. Oh fuck I'm going to cum on your cock," I screamed louder as he fucked me harder.

"Ya baby cum on this cock," he said as he roughly squeezed my tit.

"Ohhh fuck! Uhhhh Mark!! Fuck me harder!" I screamed as I came on his cock grinding my hips up and down and wrapping my legs tighter around him to pull him deeper into me. I almost blacked out as he fucked me harder and harder. I came at least three more times as he continued fucking me.

"Ughhh ya I'm going to cum in your pussy baby," Mark growled as he gently bit my neck.

"Fuck ya baby fill me up with your cum." At that moment all I wanted to feel was his cum shooting up inside me. I was absolutely stunned when Mark growled in my ear, "Are you a slutty little wife? Uhhh come on slut cum on my cock." I immediately came hard, shaking as I held onto him tightly. Then I felt him stiffen and he began to pound my pussy hard and grunted loudly as he filled my pussy with his cum.

We both stood still for a few seconds before he slipped out of me. Then he grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me deeply and pulled me in closer. I immediately felt him getting hard again.

"You're so fuckin sexy baby." He said. I grabbed his hand and began to lead him into the house. My husband was going to be gone for two weeks and I wasn't going to miss a moment with Mark.