My Correction in Phoenix Day 01

Story Info
Correction from a Domme that he foolishly corrected.
1.7k words
3.96
16.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had taken a spelling mistake by a Dominant female in a chat room and turned it into a fantasy blog. Although I didn't name the Domme she wasn't pleased that I mentioned her mistake. She was rushed when she typed it but I did mention it in the blog nonetheless and now she ordered me to her home for correction and instruction. I was excited at the prospect of being with the Domme but a little frightened as well wondering if I would need medical assistance after receiving her correction. As I traveled to see her I remembered in the chat room she had asked me if I wanted to fuck. I was so shocked because I never thought that a Domme Goddess like her would want me for my cock. I didn't respond quickly enough and she had taken it as a rejection of her. That was another negative against me. The truth was I wanted to fuck her and my imagination ran wild thinking about her on top riding me.

As I arrived at her home I rang the doorbell. When she answered the door she briskly asked me what I wanted. Her assertiveness made me fumble and stutter my words. I'm Bobby. You told me to come here to see you. A wicked smile came over her face. She was wearing a black corset that supported and complemented her beautiful breasts, red panties, white stockings, and black heels. My cock was hard just to see her and it struggled against my jeans.

She told me she didn't want my nasty and dirty shoes to mess up her floor and to take off my clothes. I didn't know what to say but was able to ask if I could come in and take off my shoes. She slapped me hard and called me a bitch. She told me I would remove all of my clothing outside before I could come in. I did so as quick as I could hoping no one saw me. She gave me a garbage bag to place my clothes and shoes in and then threw them in the closet.

With the door still wide open and myself naked she wanted to take a look at me and lifted my chin up taking as long a time as she wanted. I heard whistles and catcalls from the outside and that wicked smile came to her again accompanied with laughter from her. She said I could come in but needed to walk on all fours. I did so quickly and she slowly closed the door.

She told me I was to refer to her as Ma'am and I was going to be her little bitch slut as long as it amused her. She had a leather switch and she used it to slap my ass. She asked if I understood. I quickly said yes Ma'am and she told me to follow her to her seat. As I walked on all floors and stayed at her feet she told me I lick her heels. I did so but when she felt I was too slow or not showing enough exuberance she would strike my back with the switch. I seemed to lick forever when she told me to take off her heels. I complied as fast as I could but not being used to them I took too long and she swatted me harder. I was afraid if I used too much pressure I would anger her and then she would really let me have it.

Once I removed her heels she commanded me to remove her stockings. Once I did she told me to worship her feet and legs. I was to kiss her feet and suck them. First she put all of her toes in my mouth and I then sucked each toe. She told me I was a good little bitch.

I now began licking the sole of her feet and moving up the legs. When I reached her thighs she told me to take off her panties with my mouth. This frightened me as I was afraid I might make a mistake and any little pain that was my fault would be multiplied back onto me.

She seemed to know this instinctively and slapped me hard and told me I could use my hands. Once I had removed them she told me to smell them and know the scent of a Goddess.

She stood up pulling my hair to bring me up. She told me to bend over the couch where she had my arms tied tight behind me. As she turned me back to her she pushed my head down until my mouth was at the level of her breasts and commanded me to suck and lick her nipples and breasts. I did so hungrily. As she touched my cock it immediately was erect and some sperm fell on the tiled floor. Stupid bitch she yelled at me – she told me to lick it up. I didn't want to at first but a couple of slaps to my face drove me down to the ground where I licked it up.

As she pulled me back up she placed a blindfold over my eyes. I had no idea what she was going to do and then I felt her fingers pinching my nipples. She placed nipple clamps over each one with a small chain to connect them. I was groaning as she did this so she put a ball gag in my mouth to quiet me.

She then lead me to another room which must have been the bathroom. I heard a buzzing noise and she told me that I had a hairy cock and balls and her bitches needed to be shaved. As she did this she told me how pitiful my cock and balls were and I probably didn't use since I was so pathetic. She told me I wasn't a real man and how nature had made a mistake and how she could take her garden shears and make me a full woman as she knew I wasn't a real man. As she shaved me I was tense. I didn't know if she would really do such a thing. She didn't but she continued down my legs to shave them. She told me that since I was a boi slut I should begin dressing as one.

She lead me out and again stroked my cock and this time she placed something around my cock and balls. She pulled off my blindfold and attached a leash to the cock and balls restraint. She told me I wasn't allowed to let my cock run free since they were bad. She then lead me like a dog on a leash around her home.

After this she took off the ball gag before she removed my arm restraints and bent me over a heavy chair where my wrists and ankles were secured. I couldn't see what she was doing but I heard the whistle of the paddle as she took it to my ass. It stung badly and I yelled in pain. She answered back that I needed to thank her and to ask for another. What I asked disoriented which was answered by another harder smack. In pain I answered back, Thank you Ma'am may I have another. She said that was how a good slut is –thankful – and then she began paddling me harder and harder as I thanked her for them. My ass cheeks were on fire as she took a break. She answered her phone but I couldn't hear what she was saying.

After a few minutes she told me she was going out for dinner and for me not to go anywhere. She laughed as she said it as I was immobilized.

When she returned home she released me from my restraints and I collapsed on the floor. She handcuffed my wrists and pulled me behind her to her bedroom. There I was put on my knees and the handcuffs hooked into the closet door. I wished so much to be able to lay down. I was exhausted. I heard the doorbell ring and she left the room only to bring back a male. She told me that he was a real man and could do something I could never do – satisfy her with his cock. She told him to undress use my mouth to get him hard. A look of shock came over me but before I could protest the guy had grabbed my head and was fucking my mouth. Suck it you cunt he yelled at me or I'll fuck your ass. I did as he told me and sucked him until he was hard. He then laid down on the bed where he ate Goddess' pussy until she shoved him down and rode him hard. I thought this woman never takes a back seat to anyone. When they both came the male got up and made me suck him off and clean his cock.

They were both going into the bathroom to shower when she told him she would join him in a moment. She freed me momentarily before having me tied spread-eagle on her enormous bed. As she joined her young stud in the shower I fell asleep.

She woke me up with a slap. Her friend was gone but she straddled my face and told me that sissy sluts in her bed always turned her on. She commanded me to eat her pussy. I had no choice and did so. After she came she adjusted how she was sitting and told me to lick her ass. Like before I had no choice and I hoped I was pleasing her.

After this she stayed close to my tied up body fondling me. She enjoyed watching my sexual frustration. Finally she put on a rubber glove and stroke my cock until I came. I felt so much better – that is until she made me lick and suck the cum off the glove.

As she turned off the light and laid next to me she told me to rest as it was going to be a long weekend and there was so much more to do. I was a cunt slut that needed to learn much more and she had so many more toys to play with her new bitch.