My Correction in Phoenix Day 02

Story Info
Never correct a Domme.
1.9k words
3.91
13.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sleep of rest ended abruptly as cold water was thrown on me. Ma'am slapped me and told me I had a busy day and I needed to attended to her needs. She began by sitting on my face and making me lick her ass before she changed positions to straddle my face so I could eat her pussy until she had an orgasm. As she got up she slapped my face hard and called me a good bitch. There wasn't any reason for the bitchslap she gave me except that it pleased her and to remind me who was in control.

She brought out some different colored candles that were lit. They were within her reach and asked me my favorite color. Open eyed I slowly said blue. She said red was hers and she began to hold the candle over my torso and dripped the red wax on me. It stung and I cried out. Ma'am told me I was to thank her or she would drop some hot wax on my cock which she said was precious only to me. I thanked her for every hot drop and am my chest and legs were rainbow colored after so many candles were used she asked me again what my favorite color was. Again I said blue and as she grasped the blue candle she wondered aloud where to drop the hot wax. A wicked smile came to her face and said my favorite color should go to the favorite part of my body. I begged her not to but the more I begged the more she enjoyed it and dripped the hot blue wax on my cock. A tear rolled down my face. She used her finger to bring it up to her mouth and licked it. She said how she loved to taste the pain of her bitches and laughed.

She stood up and came back from a closet wearing a smile and a strap-on dildo. Ma'am told me she almost forgot about the question in the chat room a couple of days earlier asking me if I wanted to fuck. Looking at the huge dildo I took a big swallow and answered yes. She wickedly asked me that I didn't think I was going to fuck her as she was the one who would do the fucking. She lubed up her dildo and my anus as I tightened up. She told me it would only hurt me more if I didn't relax but she wouldn't mind as she loved the pain in her bitches. As I was still tied spread-eagled on my back she easily entered in and began fucking me harder and harder, deeper and deeper. My moans were replaced by screams and I begged her to stop. This only turned her on more as she fucked me hard looking into my eyes and loving the expression on my face. She made me tell her how much I loved it, that I needed it more, that I was a slut, and I belonged to her.

When she had finished and I was panting from it. She straddled my face once again and had me eat her pussy.

Exhausted she dragged me into the bathroom where a hot bath with bubbles was drawn. And I served her by softly scrubbing and massaging her body. I dared not to touch her anywhere she didn't tell me in the first place. I had learned disobedience brought punishment and pain.

As she got up to dry herself she told me I could clean myself up as I was a mess. She told me she had thought about hosing me down in the back yard but as long as I was in the bath I could wash up but to do it quickly.

As I got out a towel was thrown to me and she placed a collar with a leash connected around my neck. Ma'am lead me out to the bedroom where she had male and female servants making her bed with fresh linens.

A male brought out a brunette wig, short skirt, blouse, and open toed sandals and I was directed to put them on. I did as quickly as I could but needed help so one of her sissy servants helped me. Ma'am directed the servant to help me with makeup and lipstick and to have the rest of the home cleaned while she took her new bitch out to breakfast. Out to breakfast I asked? I can't go out like this. I'll be so embarrassed and humiliated. With a wave of her hand my wrists were tied behind the back and a ball-gag inserted into my mouth. She pulled me closer with the leash and told me I was to speak only when spoken to or screaming from pain. She slapped my face and asked if I understood. I nodded yes and she lead me out to her garage where I sat handcuffed in the back seat and gagged as she drove off.

We arrived at an I-Hop and she lead me in to a cozy booth. Everyone was staring at me and my face was red with embarrassment. Ma'am ordered for me and once she took off the ball-gag fed me like I was a baby. With the people in the restaurant staring at me I was so humiliated.

Once we were done I whispered to Ma'am that I needed to use the bathroom. She called over two of the male kitchen staff and told them I needed to pee. As they took the leash from Ma'am she added that they should take some time and enjoy themselves and that I loved sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass. The two handled me roughly. They took my cock out to pee in the urinal stroking me as I peed. Once I finished I was taken to a back room and the first sat in a chair and pulled me down onto his lap. He hitched up my skirt and began to spank me. The second guy took out his cock and waved it around outside of my mouth slapping my face with it and telling me to come and get it. He pushed my head down on it and made me to suck him. Once he was hard he began to fuck my mouth and made me swallow his load. The guy who had been spanking me pushed me off of him and I hit the floor. He moved directly behind me and grabbed me by the hips and pulled me back as his cock entered my anus. He fucked me until he was about to cum when he pulled out and brought my head down until his cock was inside my mouth and he came. He made me swallow his load as he knew Ma'am wouldn't be happy if my face was a mess.

They brought me back out to her and thanked her for letting them play with her bitch. She paid them an extra tip and we left with me dazed but in tow by the leash.

In the car she asked me if the boys were satisfied with me. I said yes Ma'am they had fun. She then asked me if I liked it. Violated like I was I shouldn't have but I answered yes Ma'am I liked it. She smiled at me and told me I was such a whoring little slut but we would have more fun later.

We arrived at a boutique that Ma'am said she liked to go to and bring her bitches to. At first I saw the clothing and boots as it seemed to be a clothing place specializing in BDSM but then I saw the sex toys and the equipment. She was greeted by name although I didn't hear it. That was still one of the curiosities as I knew her handle in the chat room but not her name. Ma'am was still a mystery to me. The handcuffs were removed from my wrists which were still behind my back – momentarily and put back on my wrists so I still knew that I was controlled but I could carry whatever Ma'am wanted. As she shopped she spoke to the others about me in the third person. She wanted their advice on how I should be dressed. They decided I wouldn't be a good nurse but a French maid or schoolgirl contained possibilities. There was also a beauty shop in there and I received a makeover, manicure, pedicure and hair extensions until my hair grew out. Ma'am was going to fully feminize me. Of course the seats in there had restraints for submissives which I had never seen in any other beauty shop.

As we left later that day Ma'am told me that other Dommes had asked if I could be borrowed. They firmly believed in cross training and it helped the Dommes would they needed some time for themselves for a spa treatment or a cruise not to be bothered with always attending to the discipline of their submissives. Ma'am had agreed to lend me out but she wouldn't be leaving for any vacations until her cellar dungeon was completed.

When we arrived to Ma'am's home she had me bring in all of her new purchases and made me get into my new schoolgirl outfit. She brought me down into the cellar where the dungeon was being built. Ma'am seemed pleased but wanted it done as quickly as possible. She pointed to an area where cells were completed and told me that would be where I would be housed when I wasn't being instructed or used. As soon as it was realized that Ma'am was home other submissives raced down into the dungeon cellar to welcome her home. There were males and females who got down on their hands and knees bowing to her in a line. All wanted to kiss her feet. I realized that the others were looking at me with disdain. I thought this was because I was the newest one and she had been paying attention to me.

I was brought to my particular cell and my collar was locked to a chain that was in the wall. It was identical to all the other cells with a toilet and a small bed. As all the other submissives were likewise locked in and the building crew filtering out Ma'am also was leaving. She told a muscular male submissive to educate me on life here. After he took me anally and sucked him off with the other submissives cheering my degradation I was told that this was a pit stop for them. Ma'am had a large estate where she groomed submissives to serve others. He slapped me and asked if he had my attention to which I said he did. He told me not to think I was anything special due to Ma'am spending time with me since she does that will all her new pets. I was a wimpy male and was at the bottom of the food chain in this group. Once I shipped out along with the others to Ma'am's palatial estate I would get a full education. He made me suck him off once again but this time he shot cum over my face to show my position to him as the others yelled and made catcalls saying how a new slut like me was going to serve and love it. I drifted off to sleep wondering what the future held.

When I woke up I was in some type of cattle car with the others traveling to what I supposed was Ma'am's estate. My life that I had known only a few days before had been greatly altered and I knew it would never be the same again.