My Cougar Tale

Story Info
I took her car and her both for a test drive.
1.3k words
4.09
76.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was bartending in college I met a lot of people, rich, poor, married, divorced young and old. One day at the grocery store I recognized an older lady from the night before that had a few drinks with her friends.

We nodded at each other going down the isle, that we had indeed recognized each other. She was wearing a pair of running shorts and tank with a sports bra. It was June after all. Me shorts, T-shirt and ball cap. She looked more stunning now than the night before as her body was more defined than it was in her business clothes. That and the tank top showed off her tanned skin.

As I was walking to my car I hear "Are you working again tonight?" I turned and it was her again. I replied I was at 5 and asked if she was coming back out. We started talking in the parking lot about my job and when I had time off. I told her I had mornings and days off. We ended up at her car a Lexus LC 400 Convertible. I joked that I wanted to drive it and drop the top. It was already 80 and humid at 11 am. She gave me her number and told me to call her when I was done with my errands.

I'm no fool so of course I did. She gave me her address and told me to park in the street so we could get her car out of the garage. This was an hour later from out talk. When I got there she had a pair of cut off shorts and a very tight tank top on. She Alice's in a very nice older 2-story house completely restored.

I asked what her husband did and she said she was single and had never been married. GREEN LIGHT!! I began to flirt a little more as we walked to the back of the house and saw her car with the top down.

I got in the drivers seat quickly and started it up. We drove around town then I got it out on the highway and pushed the car as hard as I could. "This thing handles incredible!" I shouted over the noise of the air flow rushing over the car.

"I like things that are like myself." She replied with a wink, her tan body beginning to glisten with beads of sweat. We turned around and head back to her place after a 20 minute drive.

We got back to her house and she asked me in for a drink, and of course I said yes. We were both beginning to sweat a little as the outdoor temps rose. We had lemonade and I joked we should pour some Jack Daniels in it. Without hesitation she grabbed a bottle and poured some in each our glasses.

She then said, "Jack makes me happy. Jäger makes me naked."

"Bartender two Jäger shots please!" I shouted. We laughed and then she went to the freezer and pulled a bottle out. After two shots I joked that she was still clothed. She replied I hadn't tried to get her naked yet.

So without waiting any more I walked over to her from behind and started to lift her tank over her head. As soon as it hit her arms I let her take it and I undid her bra. Holy shit they were perfect, round and a small C but on her tiny 5'2" body they looked huge. They were outlined by tan lines that defined them even more. Her nipples already hard as I ran my hands over them. She turned to me and we began to kiss deeply and passionately.

I began to undo her shorts when she stopped me, ""Why are you still dressed?" She asked. I reached back to the table and took took a swig out of the Jäger bottle and took my shirt off. Then it was a race to see who got naked first.

We began kissing again and I pushed her towards the table as I laid her back on the table and I spread her legs and got on my knees. Both our bodies glistening from sweat. I began licking her clit and lapping up her juices. Then it began. She started telling me what she wanted.

"Finger my pussy" she moaned and I did. "Play with my tits boy" and so I did that too. Her pussy was super wet now from my tongue lashing mixed with the heat of her body producing more sweat. She sat up and she lead me to her living room, she put her hands on the back of the couch with her ass in the air. "Fuck me and fuck me good" she demanded, "take me from behind. Now!"

As I walked up behind her, she reached between her legs to guide my throbbing cock inside of her waiting pussy. I started slow and picked up the pace quickly. "Fuck my wet pussy". "Slap my ass" "fuck me god damn it fuck me you stud". All things she kept yelling. When I slapped her ass the sweat beads that had built up on her ass made a splashing sound and the sweat splashed on me. After about ten minutes she started moaning more and then let out a scream as her body shivered "fuck my ass. Now! Stick your cock in my ass and fuck me more!!"

I pulled my wet shinny cock out of her wet gaping pussy as her juices ran down her leg. I slid the tip towards her ass. As I pressed it in she yelled "fuck me. Ram your cock in my ass!"

Then it happened just as I was sliding my cock in her ass as she was asking for it I hear "Mom what the fuck is going on!?" Over her moans of extacy .

I jumped back pulling my cock out of her ass. I don't know if I was that close to Cumming or the pure fright made it happened, but my cock exploded with cum. It shot three feet away from me and splatter as it hit the floor. The second shot and third did the same. Before I could gather what was going on I had cummed all over her wood floor. Then I looked up and there stood a younger woman maybe 20 at best standing there staring at us both.

"Oh shit!" My friend yelled "what are you doing here? What did you see?"

"You get dressed and leave!" The the young lady yelled at me. I quickly headed back to the kitchen. My new friend followed me as she was apologizing I asked her "I thought you had never been married?"

She replied with "I wasn't. Had her as a senior in high school and she was at a friends lake for the week. Sorry."

Again her daughter began to yell, "Mom how can you talk that way and act like that? Anal sex are you serious?"

"I just got in," she was interrupted again by her mad daughter as I was almost re-dressed

"That's the couch we open Christmas presents on. Thats where I had sleep overs. My god mom you wanted fucked in the ass. Who does that?"

"Look! I get lonely and horny and sometimes toys don't do it. I don't live in the dorms surrounded by guys so I found some one to satisfy me. Get over it. I like sex!!" The mom explained loudly.

I began to open the back door and head outside. When I heard her daughter ask, "Weren't you in my American History class?"

I looked at her and studied her face. "Yeah probably was." And I walked out.

I could hear them arguing as I walked towards my car but couldn't make out what they were saying. I got in my car and drove home. Wondering if I'd have her in my World history class in the fall.