My Cousin & Her Roommate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers

Rob had already gone back to Corinne's bed and Corinne soon swung herself off my face and went to join him. We decided to head out for some breakfast, but after showering. Rob and Corinne went first, leaving Mena and me to fool around while they were gone. They took an exceptionally long time, so it wasn't hard to figure out what they'd gotten up to in there. Mena and I took our turn when they finally emerged and found that after lathering each other up and rubbing up against each other in the small shower, we were ready for another round of loving as well. I sat on the toilet and Mena straddled me and we had a relative quickie there in the bathroom.

After we were dressed, we headed to a diner to sate our appetites. Over breakfast, knowing we had to part ways for the day, we made plans for them to visit us at our apartment the following weekend. We lingered over coffee as long as we could, then had the two of them drop off the two of us at our friends' apartment. We made out in the car as long as we could then they headed on their way and we went upstairs to retrieve our stuff. We held our friends spellbound while recounting the story of our night and, after answering all of their questions and receiving their accolades, we headed home to our own apartment.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers
12