My Cousin Chrissie Ch. 01

Story Info
Cousins meet on vacation.
2.2k words
4.3
59.7k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents often visited Aunty Carol and Uncle Jack, who lived in a nearby town. Of course when I was young I always went with them. I didn't mind as they had a daughter, Chrissie, who was about my age, and when we were young we would play together. But then a couple of years ago Chrissie started ignoring me when we visited, so I asked if I could stay home. By then I was almost sixteen and my parents agreed that I could stay home by myself.

Even though I called her 'aunty', Carol and Mum were not sisters but they were cousins, so Chrissie and I were second cousins. I hadn't seen any of them for a couple of years, when one day not long after my eighteenth birthday Dad announced that we were all going to spend a weekend together at a holiday cottage by the sea. My excitement soon faded when I realised that I would have to hang out with Chrissie. But then I decided that there would be plenty to do and so I should be able to avoid her most of the time.

We were the first to arrive at the cottage, and we had just finished unloading the car when Uncle Jack's car pulled into the yard. We all went over to say hello. When Chrissie got out of the car I couldn't believe my eyes. She had really grown up, and out, since I had last seen her. She had lovely long brown legs and a drop dead gorgeous body.

After we had carried everything inside and unpacked, Chrissie asked me if I wanted to go for a swim. The thought of seeing Chrissie in a bikini sent my mind reeling but I managed to nod OK. We went and changed for the beach. When Chrissie came out, she was wearing a pair of very tight, short shorts and a little top that left a lot of her tummy exposed.

The beach was right at the back fence of the cottage, and we walked along it until we came to the swimming area. We put our towels on the sand, and took off our clothes. I couldn't believe how tiny the bikini was that Chrissie was wearing! I wondered if her mother knew that she had it.

Chrissie sat on the towel and rubbed lotion on to herself. Watching her rub her body that way was driving me crazy. Then she asked if I wanted to put some lotion on myself and I said yes. As she lay down on her back she sucked in her stomach, and I caught a glimpse of the top of her blond bush under her suit. This was almost too much for me and so I had to lie on my stomach to hide my erection.

Chrissie was quite chatty as we lay in the sun. We went to different schools, and so we talked about school, and friends, and music. It turned out that we both liked the same pop groups. Then Chrissie said 'Let's go for a swim.' She jumped up and ran into the water, and I ran after her.

We romped around in the surf, splashing each other. Then I chased her. She squealed and tried to get away, but I caught her and pulled her under the water. Whenever I touched her bare skin it made me tingle, and soon the tingling had moved on to my cock. This made the problem worse, because whenever my half-erect cock brushed against her, even though it was still in my swimmers, the sensation made my erection get even larger.

Then, after diving under a wave, Chrissie came up out of the water and one of her boobs popped out of her top. This was the first time that I had ever seen a woman's naked breast, and it had an immediate effect on my cock.

Chrissie said 'Oops!' and adjusted her swimsuit. Then she saw the look on my face. She looked down, and although we were waist deep in the water she could see my erection under my swimmers. 'Oh, ' she said innocently, 'did I do that?'

I couldn't say anything.

She turned so that her back was to the beach, and then she flashed one of her boobs at me. Giggling, she dived into the water and swam away. I swam after her, and when I caught her I managed to grab one of her boobs. She squealed and turned around in the water and grabbed my cock. Before I could do anything else, she turned and swam to the beach. 'Come on,' she called. But I couldn't go anywhere for a few minutes for obvious reasons.

When I finally returned to where we had left our towels, Chrissie was lying on her tummy in the sun. 'What kept you?' she snickered. As I lay down she lifted up her shoulders a little and gave me a tantalising glimpse of the tops of her boobs. This had an effect on my cock and I had to lie on my stomach.

Chrissie wriggled over next to me. 'Why don't you lie on your back?' she grinned.

'You know why!' I said.

She smirked but didn't say anything.

She wriggled even closer. By now the beach was just about deserted. Then slowly she slipped her hand under my hips and grabbed my cock through my swimmers. 'Wow!' she said, 'it sure is big!' And she started to stroke it.

'Chrissie!' I said. 'Stop that! We're cousins.'

'Only second cousins,' she said. 'In a lot of countries we could get married.'

Then she whispered in my ear 'Wouldn't that be nice? Then you could fuck me.'

'Chrissie!!' I gasped. But the thought of fucking my hot cousin was too much and I came.

'Oh my,' said Chrissie. 'So that's what the thought of fucking me does to you?'

'Well, what did you expect? You're really hot!' I gasped.

'Do you really think so?' she said, sounding pleased.

'Of course,' I said. 'You're beautiful.'

Chrissie smiled and went quiet, and then I said 'I need another swim.' Luckily I could get to the water without anyone else seeing me.

When I came back up the beach Chrissie smiled at me as I lay down, but she didn't say anything. Then after a while she said 'Tim, are you a virgin?'

'Yes,' I said sheepishly.

'But why?' she asked.

'Girls don't exactly throw themselves at me,' I said.

'Well,' she said, 'I bet if some of my girlfriends knew how big that you are, you'd have to fight them off.'

'Really?' I asked. 'But I thought that size didn't matter?'

'That's just a rumour spread by men with small dicks,' she said. 'Trust me, size does matter.'

'You're speaking from personal experience?' I asked sarcastically.

'Of course,' she replied calmly.

I was shocked to learn that my eighteen year old cousin had slept with boys, so I said nothing.

Soon it was time to return to the cottage. We showered and changed, and then after dinner Chrissie announced 'Tim and I are going for a walk,' and before anyone could say anything, she grabbed my hand and led me out the door and down to the beach.

It was a glorious moonlit night as we walked along the sand. When we came to a part of the beach that was away from the houses, Chrissie stopped and turned to me. 'Since this afternoon on the beach I've only been able to think about one thing,' she said, 'and that's you.' She took both of my hands in hers and kissed me. I kissed her back, gently at first, and then harder as I felt her tongue on mine. She pressed her body up against me and rubbed her tits into my chest.

By now my cock was firmly at attention. Chrissie reached down and wrapped her fingers around it. 'What, again?' she giggled. And then she said 'Well, since I caused this, I guess the least I can do is help you take care of it.'

She kneeled down in from to me and pulled my shorts down. The she gently took my cock in her mouth. The sensations were amazing as she worked on it with her mouth. All too soon I said 'Chrissie, I'm coming!' I expected her to stop working with her mouth but she just kept going. When I came in her mouth she swallowed it all down.

'That was amazing!' I managed to gasp.

'That was nice,' she said. 'I like the taste of your cum.'

We lay together on the sand for a while, and then walked back to the house. Our parents were all watching TV, so we joined them. Later when I went to bed I couldn't get to sleep. All I could think about was Chrissie.

The next day Chrissie and I went to the surf beach again. Chrissie acted as though nothing unusual had happened between us the previous night, so I followed her lead and didn't try anything. I figured that she'd decided that what had happened was a one-time thing, and now we should behave as cousins again.

That night after dinner Chrissie announced again that we were going for a walk. This came as a bit of a surprise to me but I didn't argue. We walked along to the secluded part of the beach, and then Chrissie stopped and turned to me. 'Tim,' she said quietly, 'Would you like to fuck me?'

I managed to stay remarkably calm. 'Of course,' I said, 'but are you sure?'

'Oh yes,' she said. 'It's the only thing that I've thought about all day. And don't worry, I'm on the Pill.'

The next day after breakfast Chrissie and I headed off for the beach. Once again Chrissie chatted away as though nothing unusual had happened between us. We had to leave that afternoon, and so it certainly looked as though nothing else was going to happen.

There weren't many people at the beach, so I guessed that most of them had left on the previous evening. When we came to our usual spot, Chrissie said 'Let's go along a bit further.' So we walked until we were well away from the normal surfing area, and we came to a hollow in the sandhills that was nice and secluded. 'This looks like a good spot,' said Chrissie.

We put our towels on the sand and started to undress. Chrissie took off her shorts and top, and then much to my surprise she took off her bikini as well. Of course this was the first time that I had seen her nude in the daylight. God, she was beautiful! Her lovely breasts were round and firm, with little pink nipples that poked up into the air. She had a little blond bush, and I could just see her pussy lips peeking out from it. There was an immediate response from my cock, but Chrissie ignored it. 'Let's go for a swim,' she said and ran down to the water.

I took off all of my clothes and ran after her. It was an unbelievable experience, swimming in the nude! I felt completely free, and at one with nature. I couldn't believe how much of a difference a pair of swimmers could make. And as we frolicked in the water, I grabbed her boobs every chance that I got.

After we had had enough of the water we ran back up into the sandhills. Chrissie grabbed the bottle of sun tan lotion. 'Here, put some of this on me,' she said,' and make sure that you don't miss any bits as I don't want to get burned.'

She lay on her towel and I rubbed lotion all over her lovely body, paying particular attention to her tits and pussy. Then she pushed me onto my towel and rubbed lotion all over me. By now my cock was at bursting point and so I grabbed her and pulled her down onto me. She gasped as I slid by cock into her soaking wet pussy. I fucked her hard and fast and we both came at the same time.

After lying in the sun for a while, we went for another swim and had another fuck. Then it was time to go back for lunch and to get ready to leave.

As we were dressing, Chrissie said, 'Tim, this weekend was really great, but we won't be able to see each other again. I have a boyfriend.'

Chrissie had a boyfriend! Well, I suppose that it shouldn't have been a surprise, but it was. I hadn't even thought about what might happen between us back home. But when I did think about it I realised that if we did keep seeing each other, then sooner or later our parents would find out and there would be hell to pay.

Chrissie saw my look of disappointment. 'Don't worry,' she said. 'I'll set you up with a couple of my girlfriends. I'm sure that they'll be interested in you when I tell them all about this weekend.'

'You don't mean that you'll tell them about us?" I gasped.

'Oh yes,' she said. 'Girls always tell. We like to brag too. Don't worry, they're all sluts like me. It'll really turn them on.'