My Cousin Hannah

Story Info
He had his cousin at a Kid Rock concert.
758 words
3.51
115.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Hannah found out that Kid Rock was coming here for a concert she was so excited. She asked me to get her a ticket for it. I got online and ordered 2 tickets for the concert.

I am 21 and Hannah is a few years younger than me. She is 5'5 and she weights about 110 pounds. She has a very cute set of 34C tits. I always had a thing for her but I felt weird and never told anyone about it.

The night of the concert I went to pick her up at her house. She was wearing a tank top that showed off her firm stomach. She also had on a pair of tight jeans that hung lowly on her body. Her thong was showing out of her jeans. We drove to the concert and I bought her a Kid Rock tshirt. She kissed me and said thank you very much for the shirt.

We were sitting there waiting for it to start when she asked me if I would buy her a beer. She was under 21 so I bought her one. She drank it and she wanted another. After her second beer she began to get a little wild. Kid Rock came out and began singing. The whole crowd stood up and Hannah begin to dance. She got right in front of me and started grinding her ass into my crotch. I felt my 6 inch dick pop straight out for action.

Kid Rock sang Cowboy and Hannah began kissing me. She slowly removed her jeans and she was wearing a black thong. I reached my hand down to her pussy and she was soaked. I started fingering her right in front of everyone. I slipped her thong off and the guy next to me stuck it in his pocket. I bent her over the seat in front of me. I dropped my pants and took my cock and started rubbing it against her wet pussy. I slowly teased her asshole with my dickhead. I could tell she was going to be tight. I

Her little asshole was waiting for me. I lubed my cock up with her wetness and I slid the head of my cock at the opening of her ass. She was really tight and I knew it was going to take a lot of working before I got it in there. After 5 minutes of trying, my dickhead finally penetrated her tight asshole. Inch by inch my dick went into her tight asshole and she let out a scream when this happened. When she screamed all of the people sitting around us began watching. I finally slide my shaft into her asshole. The crowd was chanting FUCK THAT SLUT. FUCK THAT SLUT!!!!!!!! The crowd didn't know that the slut was my cousin. My 6 inch dick was all the way in Hannah's ass. I was fucking her as hard as I could. The pleasure was the best. She was the tightest ass I had ever been in.

In an out, my dick fucked Hannah's tight ass. I was giving it to her as hard as I could. I would slowly thrust in and out of her asshole. Every 30 seconds I would give her a big thrust. I was fucking her ass and I was having so much fun. I prolonged it as long as I could. I wanted to fuck her tight ass all night long. I thought to myself, Everyone here is watching me fuck my little cousin in the ass. After about 30 minutes in her ass I felt my cum squirt into her ass. I collapsed to the chair and she sat down on top of me. The guy next to us knelt down and began licking her pussy and ass. She was moaning and she came after about 5 minutes. The security people got there as I was putting her jeans back on her. I took her by the hand and I helped her out of there. She couldn't hardly walk after having my cock up her ass. She staggered a little and I took her by the hand and left. She said, "where are we going?"

I said, "we are going go to a hotel." She winked at me and smiled. On the way out I bought her another beer just to keep her horny. We got to my truck and she said, "I can't wait until we get to the hotel. I want you to fuck my ass all night long."