My Cousin Heather

Story Info
Cousins find love with each other.
793 words
3.99
124.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is being submitted under the Incest/Taboo category because that is how the character's regard themselves.

The first time my cousin and me fucked it was pure lust. We were rooming together at college. Although we each had our own bedroom we did have to share a bathroom. Heather had brought home various guys, taken them to her room and fucked them. She was very loud as she moaned out her approval. I also had brought home girls and fucked them in my bedroom.

The time I am talking about was in our junior year during the week before finals. One morning without even thinking about it I walked into the bathroom completely naked. Heather was in there already and had obviously just stepped out of the shower as she was drying herself off with a towel. Her breasts were sticking out nice and firmly.

I immediately got an erection and that's when she noticed me. At first she gasped in shock and then said, "Kevin what are you doing in here?"

But then her eyes drifted downward and focused on my dick. This gave me the opportunity to step up to her. Her hand drifted lower and grasped my dick. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her into me.

She let go of my dick as it drifted through her thick bush and across the slit of her pussy. I gently pushed and the head of my cock slipped into her vagina. Heather gasped as she felt my dick slide into her. She put her arms around my back and then leapt up a little bit. My dick sank further into her pussy and then she wrapped her legs around my back.

I carried her into her room and lay her down on the bed with my dick still buried deep in her. I began to stroke in and out of my cousin's pussy. She seemed to get even louder than she did when she was fucking her boyfriends. Her cunt clenched around my dick as she reached her first orgasm. I continued to fuck her and as she reached her second peak drove as deeply into her as I could and let all of my sperm go shooting into her.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Cum in me cuz."

I kept my dick buried in Heather's pussy as we both came down from our respective peaks. I looked into Heather's eyes and she smiled at me.

"Do you know how long I've waited for you to fuck me," she asked.

"No."

"I waqnted you since I was seventeen, so almost four years."

"I've wanted to fuck you for a few years also, Heather," I replied.

"So are you going to fuck me again?"

"As often as you'll let me."

"Every day then."

I still hadn't thought about the fact that I had shot my sperm into my cousin's pussy until I pulled my dick out of her.

"Heather, dear, you do realize that we didn't use any protection and that I came inside of you."

"Now that you mention it, yes."

"What if you get pregnant?"

"I can't right now. I'm on the pill."

"Well that's a relief."

"Not for long."

"What do you mean Heather?"

"I want you to continue to cum inside of my pussy. It's where your sperm belongs from now on. I'll stop taking my birth control and then you can impregnate me."

"But were cousins."

"Actually by marriage only. Remember your uncle is my stepfather."

"You're right. So even though we consider ourselves to be cousins we aren't."

"Yes. Are you still willing to keep on fucking me?"

"I'd want to keep on fucking you no matter what our relationship is. Since it's also what you want, I'll fuck you until you get pregnant. Then after you give birth I fuck you again. I'll give you as many children as you want."

"Thanks, Kevin. I love you."

"I love you too, Heather."

Three months later I did indeed manage to get Heather pregnant and when we told our families they were a little bit wary. But then we reminded them that we actually weren't cousins. We also told them that we were going to stay together no matter if we had their approval or not. They gave us their blessing and we found a judge who married us as soon as it was possible.

Many years have passed since I first had sex with Heather. We have five children, with another on the way. She says that six will be enough and frankly I agree with her. I would have stopped at three but Heather insisted on having more.

In private when we make love we still refer to each other as cuz.