My Cousin Janie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,498 Followers

I nodded to him, recognizing that this was an important moment.

Dad continued, "We've got a great opportunity to make ourselves a lot of money and do what Dad always wanted us to do. Find oil. But, like every other thing in this goddamn business, it hasn't come without a lot of hard work and a lot of risk. That's the way things are. This deal has been a long time coming, and I only wish he and Mom and Tim and Roy were here with us to see it. We've got the backing to make it happen now. So, like dad always said, remember your family, remember your business, and keep your pecker hard and your powder dry. Cheers."

Our four glasses clinked together. Roxanne was dabbing her eyes with a tissue. "Your daddy would be so proud of you two."

"Yeah, almost as proud as he would be to see Brad with you rutting on the conference room table," Rick added.

"Oh, fuck off," She laughed, "at least he has the balls to fuck me."

"Roxanne, we're married men. Speaking of which, we better get our asses moving or Liz and Shelley will think we're at the whorehouse or something," my dad said.

We finished our drink and headed for the door. Roxanne and I were walking behind Dad and Rick. She gave my ass a quick squeeze and mouthed the words "After dinner, you and me." I nodded agreement.

We went out and had a great celebration dinner. Everyone besides me, had way too much to drink, but it was to be expected. Dad and Rick seemed to be more relaxed than I had seen them in months. I knew this was a big deal, but I hadn't carried the burden that they had getting it done. After, dinner I drove Shelley and Rick home first and then dropped my mom and dad off. I would drop Roxanne off last since we were in her company SUV, and then I could walk the block back to the office. As soon as we pulled out of my parent's driveway, Roxanne's red fingernails were reaching for my zipper.

"Damn, Roxanne. I'm driving."

"Don't tell me you've never wanted to have your cock sucked driving down the road."

"Well, yeah I have."

"Ok, then consider your dreams coming true." My half erect cock was soon back in her hot mouth.

"Oh, that feels good."

"It's going to feel good in my cunt again," she said before she took all the way down her throat again.

I tried my best to concentrate on the road. Thankfully the roads were mostly empty and we didn't have far to go. She was really taking her time and not trying to intentionally suck me off. I got close a couple times, but she sensed it and held me off. We finally pulled up in front of her house.

"Come on in, let's finish what we started." I secured my cock and followed her into her house. As soon as she was inside, her clothes started coming off. Mine quickly followed suit. Soon she was in walking in front of me in just her heels and pantyhose.

"Just stick your cock in me. I'm still ready." She knelt doggy style on the bed. "I wanted to drag you away from table tonight and fuck you in the bathroom. I wonder if your dad will tell Liz about us?"

"I don't think so; they said they'd keep it quiet." I knelt behind her and lined my cock up with the wet gash peeking out of her pantyhose. I slowly slipped it in her.

"Oh, god, that's good. Oh fuck. I just don't want to have any problems with your mom. She's always been good to me."

"Yeah, me neither. Oh, Roxanne. This is so good."

"Yeah it is. Fuck me harder. You don't have to be gentle with me, like those little 18 year olds. I like a man pounding me." I quickened my pace and started slamming my hips into hers. "Umm yeah that's it. Fuck my wet cunt. If you ever get horny at school baby, you just let me know. I'll be right up to see you."

"Oh Roxanne, I will baby, I will. Oh, your pussy is so good." I was rubbing her pantyhose covered ass as I continued to pound her. She had enough to drink that she was really screaming and moaning. It was such a turn on compared to the 18 year olds I had been with. We fucked for a long time with only the sounds of our grunts and my hips slapping her ass in the room.

"God your big cock feels so good. I'm ready to cum baby. I want you to flood my cunt with your hot cum. Do it for me. I need it, Baby."

"Ok, here it is, Oh Roxanne, oh god..."

I unloaded my balls into that sweet 43 years olds pussy. God that felt good. She was by far the best fuck I'd ever had.

"Bradley, I'm hooked. That was so good."

I collapsed on the bed next to her. "Yes, it was."

We kissed and touched one another for a while. "So what did you want to know about my brother and me?"

"Well, what happened? You don't have to tell me everything, but did you really fuck him?"

"Ok, but again this is just between you and me right?"

"Yeah, sure."

"The short version is found him empting his balls on a pair of my stockings and then one thing led to another and he emptied his second load of the day in my pussy. It was the summer before I went to college. He was a year older and had already been at State for a year. When he came home that summer, everything happened."

"Wow, how did it end?"

"It ended fine, he met his wife and I met my first husband. We never did it again after that summer, but like I said, he still likes to get some of my dirty panties and nylons."

"Was he your first?"

"Oh, no honey. I wasn't his either. I wouldn't recommend that."

"Did you ever feel guilty about it?"

"Nope, neither did he. We just had some amazing sex with someone we loved and trusted."

"Well, I don't know if I can do it with Janie or not. Hell, I'm not even sure she really feels that way. It just seems so wrong."

"Bradley. Baby, I can't tell you what's right and what's wrong. That's going to have to be up to you and Janie. You need to talk to her about it and be honest with her. But I'm sure she feels that way about you. I think she's really scared that she's having these thoughts about you and is afraid to say it, but it sounds to me like you feel the same way. Honey, you and her may never feel as close and trust somebody as much as you do one another again in your lives. That's something special. If you both want it, don't let what is "right and wrong" stop you. If you have doubts, think about it. It doesn't have to be decided right now. Talk to her. I'm just glad to see you're beginning to admit the way you really feel about her. Now out with you. I got a bunch of shit to do in the morning and I know you got packing to do. I also don't want to explain to your mama why you were at my house this late."

"Ok." I gave her a nice, long kiss. She gave my cock a little squeeze.

"Remember, if you can't find a warm wet hole for this, I'm always open for business."

"I will. Thanks for the advice and everything else, Roxanne. Bye."

"You're welcome. Just remember what I said, Ok?"

"I will." I quickly dressed and headed out the door.

The next couple days were a blur as I packed my stuff and got lined out on the work I needed to take with me to help Dad and Rick. The morning I left for school, I stopped by the office to pick up some files. Roxanne was in the front office, looking sexy as usual. She gave me a playful swat on the ass as I walked by her desk. I walked down the hall to my dad's office. He and Rick were leaning over a map table picking wells to reference.

Rick looked up, "Hell, Bob, here he is finally. Son, you're going to have to keep your shit together up there at school. We're going to be counting on your help on this deal."

My Dad continued, "Exactly. You keep those damn co-eds, cold beer and that laughing lettuce at arm's length."

"I will guys."

"You got everything packed and ready," Dad asked.

"Yeah, I think so."

"All right, Roxanne has a box packed for you on your desk. Now we need your help, but don't let this shit take precedence over school. Learn something up there. Also, don't forget to enjoy it. Rick and I spent those years in the jungle, fighting for god knows what." Dad reached out his hand. We shook and then shared a quick hug.

"Good luck, Brad," Rick offered his hand. We hugged too. "By the way son, I talked to Janie last night. She told me to tell you she's been really busy and sorry she hasn't called you."

"Oh, ok. I was beginning to wonder."

"Yeah me too. She said she'd call you this weekend."

"Cool, call if you need anything."

"Don't worry, we will," Dad added. I walked back to my little office and saw the box Roxanne had packed for me. On the top was a fat envelope that said "Bradley" on it in big red letters. It looked like it had been written in lipstick. I opened and there were a bunch of Polaroid pictures, a pair of black satin panties and a little note that said, "Just in case you forget what a REAL woman looks like. Love ya and good luck, Roxanne." Her lips were imprinted on the corner in the same bright red shade of lipstick. I quickly scanned the photos. She was mostly nude in them or wearing the panties I now had in my hands, and black stockings. I smiled and put them back in the envelope. I heard her heels clicking towards me.

"I guess you found my little care package, baby?" She was leaning in the door frame. She was twirling her hair with her finger.

"Yeah, I did. Who took the pictures?"

"One of my girlfriends. Don't worry; she doesn't know they were for a young stud like yourself. She might want to move in on my action. Do you like them?"

"Yes, I do. Thanks." She walked over towards me and gave me a big hug.

"I can't believe Janie, and now you are leaving us!"

"It's going to different for sure."

"You're sure you don't want a quick blowjob for the road? I can take an early lunch." She smiled seductively.

"No, I really better get on the road. I will take a rain check on that though."

"Ok, just make sure you remember to claim it." She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a hearty kiss. "Now, get your ass out of here, before I get so horny, I fuck you senseless." She turned to walk away. She was shaking her hips for emphasis and my enjoyment. When she reached the door, she turned and blew me a kiss. "Bye, now."

"Bye, Roxanne."

I grabbed my stuff and headed for the door. Once I was loaded up, I hit the road. I got to campus and got checked in. My dad had went ahead and sprung for a single room so that I would have plenty of room to work. Plus, the added privacy would be nice. I started unpacking and gradually guys came by to introduce themselves. For the most part, everybody seemed like a pretty good bunch of dudes. A few guys were obviously fellow weightlifters and we made a time to go check the gym out the next day. By the time I got everything hauled up out of my truck and half way unpacked, it was getting late. I remembered the envelope from Roxanne and thought I better not leave that lying around. I put it in the bottom drawer with my other porn.

I laid down on the bed and got to thinking about the last couple days. Everything seemed so strange. I finally admitted to myself that I did think of Janie in a sexual way, but really only after it had practically hit me in the face. Without saying it, she had showed me how she felt. Roxanne was right about a lot of things. Roxanne, Jesus, I couldn't believe I had fucked Roxanne. That was too crazy. But damn it had been good. I was still thinking about Roxanne's hot pussy when I fell asleep.

As planned, a group of us walked over to gym after breakfast. We had a great workout and everybody seemed to be trying to impress one another. There were a number of young hotties on the cardio equipment as well for us to try and impress. I got back to my dorm a little after lunch. I checked the company phone to make sure Dad or Rick hadn't tried to call. There was a missed call, but I didn't recognize the area code, but I then I thought that must be Janie. I immediately hit redial.

"Hello?"

"Janie?"

"Brad! How are you?"

"Good, you?"

"I'm fine. I must have just missed you."

"Yeah, I guess so; I just got back from the gym."

"Really? That's cool. I bet they have a nice set up there. The one here isn't so nice."

"Sorry to hear that. How's everything else? You like your dorm room and everything?"

"Yeah, it's nice. I already really like my roommate."

"That's great. Dad got me a single so I'd have room for all this shit that they wanted me to have on hand."

"That's what I heard. You're a big help to them."

"I try. Chris settled in ok?"

"Uh, yeah he is."

"Great." We chatted about other things for a little while. It was really good to hear from her.

"Brad, I have to tell you this. Chris and I took a really big step last night."

"Oh yeah?"

"We made love for the first time." I knew what was coming when she said "big step", but it still hit me like a knife.

"Really?" I put a little too much emphasis on the question.

"Yeah. It finally felt right."

"Great, I'm happy for you, honey."

"You are?"

"Well, yeah of course I am. I want you to be happy."

"Oh, ok. I just thought that you seemed a little upset."

"No, why would I be upset?"

"I don't know, just the way you said 'Really'."

"Janie, I didn't mean anything by it. I think I had just figured you guys already had or something."

"So you're not mad at me?"

"No honey, I'm not. Why would I be mad at you? You know I've slept with several girls. Chris has been your boyfriend for like three years."

"Ok. I just wanted to make sure."

We chatted about her campus and some other things for a while.

"Brad, uh, look, I'm really sorry about the other night. I don't know what came over me."

"There's nothing to be sorry about Janie."

"Yeah there is. Brad, I, I'm really sorry I kissed you."

"Janie, don't worry about it."

"Brad, I am worried about it. You probably think I'm some kind of freak."

"No I don't, baby. You were upset. It was no big deal."

"Brad, it WAS a big deal to me." She had started crying.

"Why honey? Why was it such a big deal?"

"Because it was an expression of the way I feel about you."

"Janie, I..."

"Brad, I'm really sorry. Please, don't let it change the way you feel about me. It was a mistake. I guess I totally misread the way you felt about me."

"Honey, what do you mean by that?"

"I, I just thought that you felt the same way that I did."

"Janie, tell me how do you feel?"

"Brad, I, uh, I gotta go."

"Janie, wait."

"Bye Brad!"

"Janie!"

The diaI tone burned my ears. I thought about calling her back, but I didn't know what to say. I knew what she meant. She didn't have to say it. I still wasn't sure exactly how I felt. I knew I loved her, but that didn't mean the I REALLY loved her. I had thought of her in a sexual way, but that was hardly the same thing.

I picked up the phone and dialed Roxanne's home phone.

"Oh, hi, big boy. Lonely all ready?"

"No, sorry, Roxanne, I just needed some advice."

"Oh, damn. Business. Always the same with you Smiths. What's on your mind?"

I quickly filled her in on the conversation I had with Janie. I told her about everything else that happened our last night together.

"Jesus, Bradley. Are you really going to make her spell it for you? She's really loves you and wants you bad."

"I know, I'm an asshole, but what should I do?"

"Honey, first things first, you gotta make up your mind how you feel about her. You've said you love her. Do you really love her and want to make love to her, do you just want to fuck your hot cousin a few times, or do you think it's too "wrong"?"

"Roxanne, I love her. I really do. She does turn me on....."

"Ok, answer this. How did it make you feel when she told you Chris got there first?"

"Mad."

"Yep, mad. Honey, you want to be with her. I'm actually glad it happened this way. You didn't want to be her first, baby."

"Yeah, you told me that."

"Ok, now answer the rest of question. I told you what I think."

"Roxanne, I don't know. I'm not really sure."

"Why?"

"Because I think it's wrong and I shouldn't think of her that way."

"Baby, there's nothing wrong with it. Yeah it's supposedly a sin and all that, but you are closer to Janie than I was ever to my brother and I would never take that time back for anything. You love her and she loves you. There's no wrong in that. Now you two can't set up a little house and start having kids and all that other shit, but you can share a beautiful thing with her. You too already have a loving relationship and can share one another without the usual bullshit. You'll both eventually move on since you're both smart people, but that doesn't mean you can't share a wonderful experience. Live for the day, baby."

"I hear you."

"You also need to be honest with one another. If you two become intimate, it's not fair to expect either of you to be monogamous. Like I said, you won't be able to have a normal relationship with one another, so don't deny that opportunity to one another."

"Is that self-interest?"

"Baby, I'd like to have you between my legs every day for the rest of my life, but I know that's not likely. I'm just telling you from experience."

"I know, I'm just messing with you."

"Ok, baby, now it's up to you. You can call her back or you can let it go. If you let it go, it may not ever be there again, and things may change between you two. They may already have. I think the only reason that she slept with Chris was because of the other night. She had been saving herself for you. I think she figured you weren't interested, so she might just get it over with."

"Yeah, you're probably right. Thanks, Roxanne."

"No problem honey. What are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet."

"Ok, just be careful with her. She's too special to you, babe."

"I know."

"Remember, though, if you get lonely..."

"I know, Roxanne. I know."

"Honey, I've got to compete with those co-eds."

"There are a few of them up here."

"Oh, don't you dare. There isn't a one of them that can suck your cock as good as I can."

"I bet you're right."

"Baby, you know I'm right. Bye now."

"Bye."

I thought for a long while about what I was going to do. I knew that this would be a big decision, but after a while, I knew there was only one way to go. I picked up the phone.

"Hello." She was still crying.

"Janie, baby, I'm so sorry. Are you alone?"

"Yeah. I am. Why?"

"Honey, we need to talk."

"About what?"

"About how we feel about one another."

"Brad, no. We don't have to do this. I was wrong. This whole thing has been wrong."

"No, Janie. We do have to talk about it. I don't want to lose you."

"Brad, you're not going to lose me. It's just that I feel so guilty for the way I feel about you. And then the other night, the look on your face. It almost tore my heart out."

"Janie, let forget about the other night. Everything starts from right now, OK?"

"Ok."

"Janie, you're not the only one, baby. I have feelings for you that I'm not really proud of."

"You do?"

"Yes, I do. I think I've kept them suppressed a lot more than you have, but I think we feel the same way about one another."

"You mean, you really do?"

"Yeah, baby. I do. I've fought it for a long time, but I realize I'm attracted to you in ways that I probably shouldn't be. I just was never honest with myself about it."

"Oh, Brad. I thought I was so terrible. I've looked at you that way for a long time now. I was sure you felt the same way. I knew I was leaving you, and I knew I had to let you know how I felt, in case we grew apart. I wanted you to make love to me the other night so bad."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I had waited for so long and I finally thought I should make the move. I thought about it all week. I picked everything out carefully and wanted to be the sexiest girl you had ever seen."

"Baby, you were."

"I was?"

"Yeah, you've always been that for me."

"I have, really?"

"Janie, yes you have. I've always thought that. I just couldn't make myself admit it. I was just shocked the other night. I was the asshole, not you."

nosebone
nosebone
1,498 Followers