My "Cousin" Regina

Story Info
She isn't really my cousin, so it's OK to fuck her, right?
4.8k words
4.41
83.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me. Your opinions are welcome but your attacks are not.

*

My "cousin" Regina became my cousin when we were both pre-teens after her mom married my uncle. We always referred to each other as cousins even though we were not blood-related. It's kind of funny how our relationship progressed. The first time we met, my brothers and I were all nervous meeting our new cousin, just as she was meeting us, and we ended up playing board games all night. The next time we saw her, she chased us around the yard threatening to kiss us. It obviously didn't take long before we were all acting just like family. As we all grew older, there were times when didn't see her for a while and others when it seemed like we were constantly around each other.

It must have been after one of these periods where we hadn't seen each other for a while when we went to our grandmother's church on a Sunday when she was being recognized for something. As I walked up the front steps and saw Regina inside the doorway handing out programs, I think my jaw about hit the ground. It appeared as though she had matured significantly since I'd last seen her. I don't mean that sprouted substantial tits but that she'd gone from the pre-teen awkwardness to being an attractive teenager. When she smiled at me as I approached, there was no doubt that I now had a crush on my "cousin."

I think it was only a few weeks later when she and her family came over to celebrate my 15th birthday with me and my family. I had my mom take our picture together and I carried it in my wallet probably until I got an actual girlfriend. Things continued on and off over the ensuing years and, once we had our driver's licenses, we kept promising we'd get together outside of family gatherings but we never seemed to get it coordinated.

Fast-forward to just before her 21st birthday and another family gathering. I was surprised when she revealed that she didn't have any plans to go out and celebrate reaching legal drinking age so I invited her out with me and my friends. She was hesitant at first until I promised that we would not make it the goal of the night to get her as shitfaced as possible. With that promise, she was up for it. As the day drew nearer, we made our plans and decided that she would come down to stay at my apartment and we'd hit the nearby bars. I invited an assortment of friends to join us, including a few guys who I was certain would make sure her self-esteem was healthy, but my roommate unfortunately had to be out of town. I say it was unfortunate because I'm sure he'd have been interested in her, too, but it worked out that she'd have a bed to sleep in rather than one of us having to take the couch. That ended up not really being an issue with the way things turned out anyway.

On the big night, I limited my own drinking not only so that I could drive but also so I could keep an eye on Regina. I didn't know how well she'd handle her alcohol and didn't want her to end up doing anything she'd regret. I did enjoy watching my single buddies putting the moves on her but, while she seemed to be enjoying their attention, none of them appeared to be sweeping her off her feet. When closing time rolled around, we were both still standing and she didn't seem any the worse for wear. We said good-bye to everyone and headed for my car in the parking lot.

"So what's the matter," I asked her, "none of my friends are good enough for you?"

"They were all very sweet," she replied with a laugh while taking my arm, "but I've had my eye on somebody else and was just waiting to make my move."

She stopped and when I turned to see why, she reached her arms up around my neck and kissed me. I was pleased more than surprised and dropped my hands to her waist while kissing her back.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time," she said once we'd separated.

"So have I," I replied, "and it was everything I'd imagined."

"Have you imagined anything else?" she asked.

"Maybe..." I replied, trailing off and smiling down at her.

"Then maybe we should make sure that is everything you imagined, too," she said, leading me toward my car.

I unlocked her side and opened the door for her but, before she got in, she reached up and took my face in her hands, pulling me down and planting her lips on me again. This time, our tongues snaked into each other's mouths and the hand that wasn't holding my keys dropped down to caress her ass through her snug skirt. We made out for a couple of minutes before she slipped into the car and I closed the door for her. I practically ran around to the driver's side and we were soon on the road to my apartment, her hand clasped in mine.

Since it as so late, we tried to be quiet despite our excitement because I lived in the upstairs apartment of a two-family house. We crept up the front stairs and slipped into my apartment, locking the door behind us, then were in each other's arms again. I dropped my hands down to her ass and squeezed and caressed it while pulling her against my growing bulge. Finally, I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom, setting her down beside my bed. We continued to make out for a couple of minutes before I dropped to my knees. I pushed her skirt up, revealing a very sexy pair of panties beneath it, and started kissing her upper thighs. When she took the hem of her skirt and held it up for me, I reached around to squeeze her ass through her panties before starting to slide them down.

My gaze was fixed as her trim brown bush was revealed then I nudged her backwards to sit on the edge of my bed as her panties reached her ankles. She lifted her feet so I could slip them off then spread her legs. I started kissing my way up her inner thighs, alternating sides as she leaned back, still holding her skirt up with one hand. Once I reached her pussy, I paused to admire it briefly before running my tongue up her slit, causing her to suck in her breath. She was overflowing with pungent nectar, so I lapped at her pussy as she started moaning. I had wanted Regina for so long that I intended to make sure that she experienced as much pleasure as I could provide. Of course it didn't hurt that I was also relishing the opportunity to have my face buried in her sweet pussy.

I slipped a finger into her, finding her pussy not only incredibly wet but also pretty snug. She let out a louder moan as I started to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her. Her hips were beginning to move subtly and the hand that was holding up her skirt went to my head as her fingers slipped through my hair. I glanced up to see the look of pure pleasure on her face and was beyond pleased that I was able to put it there. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open to allow her increasingly longer and louder moans to escape. I returned my attention to the task at hand and savored the pungent taste of her flowing juices. Her pussy was becoming even more slippery and engorged around my finger the longer I ate her and I knew it was going to feel heavenly once I slipped my cock into her.

I felt her beginning to tense up while her moaning was punctuated with gasps so I suspected that she was very close to cumming. I didn't change up my technique since it was obviously working and it wasn't much longer before she let out a cry and her entire body began to shake. The tension left her and she melted back onto the bed as her orgasm coursed through her. I continued to eat her until she went completely still and let out a long sigh. I raised my head and slipped my finger from her pussy into my mouth, sucking her copious juices off of it. I then stood and was looking down at her trim bush, my cock throbbing inside my jeans, when she opened her eyes and smiled up at me.

"Fuck me," she said quite directly, so I smiled back and started to open my jeans. She moved further up onto the bed and turned so that her head was on my pillows. She made sure that her skirt was up around her waist and spread her legs again. I grabbed a condom from my nearby stash and handed it to her, then got onto the bed as I was pushing my jeans and underwear down. My cock sprung out as I knelt between her spread legs and she reached out to hand me the unwrapped condom. I rolled it over my tool then lowered myself over her, guiding my cock into her hot, snug pussy. We both moaned as I embedded my full length within her then went back to making out again as I started to slowly fuck her.

Her pussy felt beyond amazing and I was glad that she'd already cum because I didn't see myself being able to hold out for very long. I figured we could go at it hard and fast and still mostly clothed the first time then get naked and be a bit more leisurely for the rest of the night and probably a good portion of the following day. She was raising her hips to meet my thrusting which certainly wasn't helping with my staying power but I didn't care because it felt so good. I managed to hold out for a respectable amount of time but went pretty quickly from fucking slowly to making my bed squeak and bang against the wall. So much for not disturbing the downstairs neighbors.

We had quit making out as we'd started fucking harder so she was moaning in my ear and holding me close to her. I was focused entirely on the pleasure I was feeling, not worrying about how quickly I was going to cum because I knew that, the sooner I finished, the sooner I'd see her naked, which would mean the sooner I'd be ready to go again. I savored not only approaching orgasm, but the feel of her hot pussy and the feel of her breath and sound of her voice in my ear. When I finally exploded into the condom, she was whispering encouragements into my ear and didn't seem the least bit put off that I was already finished.

As soon as it felt like my cock was softening, I moved off of Regina so that there was no risk of the condom slipping off or leaking. She grabbed some tissues and wrapped it up then tossed it into the nearby trash can. We started kissing again and I brought a hand to her tits, caressing them through her blouse. It wasn't long before I was unbuttoning her blouse and caressing her tits through her bra. I noted that her very sexy bra matched the panties that were currently somewhere on my bedroom floor, then unfastened it and slipped a hand up under the cups. I gently caressed the soft flesh and her hard nipples before pushing it up and lowering my head to lick and suck her nipples.

"Why don't we get undressed?" she suggested through soft gasps, so I raised my head and kissed her before we both climbed off of the bed. I slid her blouse off of her shoulders and she let it slide down her arms. As it was hitting the floor, I was sliding her bra straps off of her shoulders and down her arms, exposing her small but perky tits. I lowered my head to lick and suck her nipples again as her bra hit the floor then slipped my hands around behind her to unfasten and unzip her skirt. I raised my head to watch her tits jiggle as she shimmied her skirt over her hips and let it fall to the floor, leaving her naked. I stepped back and admired her figure, already feeling the blood returning to my spent cock. I had her turn so I could check out her ass as well, then hugged her from behind, my growing cock pressing between her ass cheeks. I kissed her neck and fondled her tits while she appeared to be savoring the attention.

"We need to get you undressed, too," she finally said, so I let her go and she turned to face me. As she started to unbutton my shirt, she kissed me some more then helped me slip out of it. My pants were, comically, still around my knees so she dropped to her knees and slid them and my underwear to my ankles. Realizing that my shoes and socks were also still on, she helped me out of them then I stepped out of my jeans and underwear. Before standing, she took my cock in her hand and tugged it a few times before wrapping her lips around it. I moaned as she engulfed my tool and could feel it continuing to slowly revive. She sucked my cock for a moment before letting it fall from her mouth and standing.

"Why don't you lie on the bed?" she suggested so I did and she knelt between my legs. Taking my cock in her hand again, she pumped it and lowered her head to wrap her lips around it. I moaned and ran my fingers through her long brown hair. Between her lips, her tongue and her hot mouth, she had me rock hard in no time but I was glad that she spent a bit more time sucking my cock than she needed to if getting me hard was her main goal. She ran her tongue over my balls while pumping my shaft then ran her tongue up along the underside of my shaft and around the head. I wanted to fuck her again right away but I was certainly planning to make sure that I thoroughly enjoyed her oral talents further before she had to leave for home the next day.

"Do you have another condom?" she finally asked, my cock as rigid as it could get as she pumped it in her fist. I reached over and grabbed another one, tore it open and started rolling it over my tool as she moved up the bed to straddle my hips. I guided my throbbing and sheathed cock toward her pussy and she lowered herself onto it, causing us both to moan as it was fully engulfed. She just sat there for a moment as I reached up and caressed her tits, brushing my palms over her hard nipples. She smiled down at me then braced herself on my chest and started to slowly hump my cock.

As she rode me, I was savoring not only the feel of her pussy sliding up and down my tool, but the feel of her tits against my hands as well as the visual of her naked body looming over me. Naturally, I did not focus my attention solely on her tits but caressed her sweet ass as it moved up and down and also ran my hands over her smooth hips and waist and along her upper thighs. I considered stroking her clit but didn't want to push her towards an orgasm faster, preferring to let her control the pace at which she pursued it. She started out slowly, her eyes closed and a big smile on her face, but the longer she rode me, the harder and faster she rode me, and the smile transformed into an expression of raw passion.

There might have been a time when I believed that I'd be content with an opportunity to see Regina naked or for the opportunity to fuck her, but my desire at that moment was to provide her with an unprecedented level of satisfaction. I'd seen her naked and fucked her and both were everything I'd expected and more but now I just wanted to make her cum like crazy and not just so that she'd want to be with me again. I would presume that this was because I cared about her and, since she'd given me the two things that I'd thought were all I'd wanted, I wanted to give her everything that I could, as well. Fortunately, it appeared that I was succeeding.

As I continued to caress her, particularly her ass as I watched her perky titties bouncing, I could feel her pussy becoming hotter and more engorged, even through the condom. I was pushing up into her as she rode me harder and faster until she let out a long, low moan and went still, aside from the shudder passing through her entire body. I lay still and watched as she rode out an obviously intense orgasm, feeling the goosebumps on her flesh under my palms. When she finally let out a long sigh and opened her eyes, she smiled down at me then leaned forward to kiss me.

"I want to suck your cock again," she said once she'd pulled her lips away from mine.

"If you insist," I replied with a smile, "but only if I can lick your pussy."

She smiled back and kissed me again before climbing off of my throbbing cock and moving around to straddle my head in a sixty-nine. I gazed up at her trim, brown bush as she grasped the base of my cock and immediately engulfed it in her mouth. I moaned as I ran my hands over her smooth ass cheeks, then jutted out my tongue and ran it along her juicy slit. She moaned and I felt it reverberate around my cock. As I repeatedly lapped at her pussy, she enthusiastically sucked my cock. I could feel an orgasm beginning to build as she pumped the base of my cock while sliding her mouth up and down a significant length of the shaft. Even though she'd just cum, I wanted to make sure she came again, though not necessarily before I did. I slipped a finger into her and slowly slid it in and out while focusing my licking, and sucking as well, on her clit.

While pleasure of her mouth working on my cock was intense and I could feel my orgasm continuing to build, I was also savoring the taste and feel of her pussy, as well as the opportunity to enjoy both. I was looking forward to cumming again, in her mouth this time, but I was also looking forward to making her cum again. I obviously didn't know her cues well enough yet to be certain when she was on the verge of cumming so, as my cock swelled even more and I was very close to cumming myself, I was about to drop my head back and just enjoy the last couple of minutes when she suddenly gasped and started to tremble. She slipped my cock from her mouth but continued to pump it as I kept devouring her pussy while she was cumming.

When she finally sighed and wrapped her lips around my tool again, I did drop my head back and slipped my fingers from her dripping pussy into my mouth. She sucked my cock with a renewed vigor and I was quickly right on the verge again. She probably hadn't even fully recovered from her orgasm when I exploded into her mouth with a moan. She swallowed my load, nursing every drop of cum out of me until I was completely spent. When she let my cock fall from her mouth, she turned and lay beside me, letting out a contented sigh. The next thing I knew, I awoke briefly as she slept up against me. I reached over to turn off the lamp then was out again almost immediately.

We both started stirring around the same time later that morning. I'd had the sense to close the blinds, which had kept us in relative darkness despite the lateness of the hour. When Regina got up and headed to the bathroom, I knew what had roused her from her sound sleep. I got up as well and was putting on some coffee when she joined me in the kitchen. Naked, we were soon in each other's arms, kissing despite our morning breath.

"Shall we shower together while the coffee is brewing?" I asked, thinking about running my lathered-up hands over her entire body.

"That sounds hot," she replied, so we headed for the bathroom. I had her start up the shower as I made a quick detour for another condom, assuming we'd need one by the time we were done. All thoughts of hot coffee evaporated as started soaping up each other's bodies, washing each other's hair and waking up our erogenous zones. I'm pretty sure that, by the time we shut off the shower, I had explored every square inch of her soft, smooth skin. She'd not only made sure that my entire body was clean but also had my cock at maximum rigidity. When we rinsed off, it wasn't because we were necessarily ready to be done showering together, but we were definitely ready to fuck again.

We helped each other dry off once we'd turned the shower off, then I grabbed the condom and sat on the toilet lid as I unwrapped it. I rolled the condom over my throbbing shaft and Regina was immediately straddling me and lowering herself onto my cock. Our moans echoed through the small, tiled room and she started moving up and down on my tool, slowly at first, as I caressed her hard nipples and the soft, smooth flesh of her tits. We started to make out and I ran my hands around to her ass, massaging her cheeks as they bounced up and down. Her pussy was incredibly hot and slippery, which was no surprise given how my hands had been caressing her entire body as we'd been showering. The feeling was outstanding as it slid up and down my tool and I suspected that, without the condom, I might already feel my orgasm looming. It wasn't that I didn't want to cum, I just didn't want to cum yet. I wanted to savor the feeling of her riding my cock for as long as possible and I wanted to make sure that she came, as well.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12