My Cousin Sister: Priti

Story Info
Indian stud seduces willing cousin.
3k words
4.19
183k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vg1967
vg1967
13 Followers

I am a Deepak, a 29-year-old guy, with very strong sexual urges. Ever since I was a child I have felt extremely attracted to the female fraternity, specially my teachers, cousin sisters, aunts, and bhabhis (brother's/cousin's wives). In fact, any girl with a great figure attracts me. I seem to have a more than normal fascination for large breasts. I girl's picture in a bra, (with big tits) really turns me on.

Priti is my maternal uncle's daughter. This incident with my cousin Priti happened about seven years ago, when I was 22, and she was 18. Priti was extremely fair, about 5 feet 2 inches high, and had an exceptionally fantastic set of boobs (size must have been about 36C). She had a lovely face and her smile was perhaps lovelier than Julia Robert's. I often used to masturbate thinking of her, and never missed an opportunity, to "accidentally" feel her tits through her dress, when I would come near her. I have a feeling, that she must have sensed that I used to do it intentionally. In fact a stage came when she would come very close to me in such a manner that her tits would brush across me or my arms. No need to add that I enjoyed it tremendously. Whenever there was a get-together among cousins or when she visited us, I used to create situations in such a way that we got to site close to each other. Our Video/TV was in the bedroom and when all the family members sat together to watch a movie, we all sat on the bed. I would sit close to her, and because of shortage of space I got an opportunity to feel her assets ("accidentally of course"). My cock would get very hard, and I almost always would go to the toilet to masturbate after the movie. Priti never seemed to mind my being so physically near to her. And I really lusted for her.

Once during her college vacations, she came over to stay with us. I started being a little frank with her by telling her about the naughty pranks we used to play during our hostel life. As we started discussing somewhat bolder subjects, indirectly talked to her about blue movies and sex comedies. Priti disclosed to me that she had seen a sex comedy called "Screw Balls" with her friends. I had also seen "Screw Balls," and I knew very well how explicit the movie was about college Sex. I realized that she was no baby, and she knew what was going on between us. And, God sent me an opportunity that very night to make my fantasies come true.

It so happened that during her visit our house was being painted. And the arrangement was such that, the entire family was sleeping on mattresses laid on floor. I tried to ensure that we slept near each other, but could not do so. My mother was too clever! The best I could manage was that we slept opposite to each other in one line, with my head nearly touching Priti's head. So, technically we were not sleeping with each other, but if I stretched my hands I could reach her face easily. As the lights were switched off, we wished each other good night, and all of us supposedly went to sleep.

As the night progressed, I felt more and more restless. I thought, here I was, sleeping not very far from a girl who was oozing with sex. I wanted to touch her and feel her. I could not do so as she could complain to my parents, and I would have felt humiliated in front of my family. Then I picked up some guts and told myself, that I could "accidentally" keep my hand on her shoulder or hand and pretend that I was sleeping. But, for this too I wanted to make sure that Priti had gone to sleep. I would have been satisfied by just touching her skin. I was just desperate to touch her.

Priti was sleeping with her left arm kept across her head. And in one bold move, I threw my right hand across to her and my arm was now touching Priti's soft and smooth skin. I wanted to enjoy every moment of my skin touching Priti's. I was happy with my achievement so far. If Priti woke up, my hand could always be accidentally touching her's in sleep. So I thought I was safe.

I got a little bolder, and slowly caressed my arm against her's. I waited. Just to check if Priti moves or withdraws her arm. She did not. I thought she must have been very fast asleep, and that I could take a few liberties. I moved my hand from her arm, towards her neck. I lightly felt her neck. Still no resistance. I decided to move a step further, and started caressing her shoulders through the nighty she was wearing. I then slowly moved my hand towards her right breast, and placed my palm on it. This was heaven! This was the first time ever I had placed my hand on a woman's breast. It was not a direct contact, because she was wearing a nighty. I wanted to press my hand a little, but did not have the guts to do that. I did could not risk waking her up. My cock had already swollen, and my left hand moved towards my cock and gave it a good squeeze just to ease the pressure on it. Suddenly, I could sense a change in her breathing pace. I panicked and withdrew my hand from her shoulder.

I noticed that Priti had removed her arm from her head, and she turned on the other side, as one normally does in sleep. I decided that I had had enough of fun and that I should go to sleep like a good boy. My cock was still hard and was considering going to the toilet to ejaculate. But somehow, I wanted to wait. And again threw my arms towards Priti, but this time a little carefully, avoiding contact. I was wishing that this time she touches my arm in sleep, and I would again get a chance to feel her. I knew I was expecting too much from my luck, but I just did it.

After a few minutes, I felt a little movement from Priti's side. I pretended that I was fast asleep, but I did notice that Priti was probably awake. And this time, it was her hand that "accidentally" touched mine. The moment her hand touched my arm, my heart beat rose. I laid still. I did not want to show that I was awake. After a few minutes of her hand just lying on my arm, her hand moved very lightly. And this time she started caressing my arm.

My God!! She was actually awake, and was reciprocating my moves. I realized that after I had got scared and stopped feeling her, it was now Priti who wanted to continue the game. My cock was now throbbing with the sheer thought of the possibilities. I decided, there was no point pretending that I was asleep. I quickly moved my hand back to her neck and shoulders. Priti encouraged me further by moving a little closer to me so that my hands could reach further down on her. I immediately moved my hand towards her right breast, and gently squeezed it. She gave a slight sigh. I was about to withdraw my hand from her huge tit, thinking that I had done more that she had actually allowed me to. She immediately held my hand and took it back to her left breast this time. I was now elated. She actually wanted my to play with her big tits.

I now used both my hands to actually knead her breasts. But that damn nighty she was wearing! I placed my right hand under her neck and moved into her breasts, directly touching her boobs. I realized Priti was wearing a bra as well. It was somehow uncomfortable to reach out for her breasts under her nighty and bra. Priti's breathing got faster, and I could make out that she was enjoying as much as I was. To make things easier for me, she unbuttoned her night and opened the unhooked her bra to allow full access to me. I was on cloud nine. I wanted to fuck her there and then. But there were atleast six other people sleeping in the same room. I just had to be satisfied by fondling and playing with her ample breasts. It was almost 4 in the morning. I thought it was wise to go off to sleep, before anyone else woke up. Moreover, I had to go to office in the morning.

Priti was fast asleep, when I went off to work. At work, I was extremely tense. I was scared that in a weak moment Priti could disclose all that happened between us to another family member. After returning from work, I walked into my home somewhat scared. I gradually sensed that things were normal. Priti was watching TV along with my parents, and seemed very shy of even saying hello to me. We sat close to each other, but spoke very little. After a while Priti got up and went across to another room. When she did not come back for a few minutes, I too went to look for her. Maybe to apologize, and to tell her to be comfortable.

In the other room Priti was just sitting on the bed. Before I could say anything she indicated me to bolt the door from inside. I bolted the door, and moved towards her, and sat besides her. God knows, what came upon me I decided to hug her. I hugged her like mad, as she reciprocated as if long lost lovers had met. I had very little time as my other family members could have come looking for us. We continued from where we had left a day earlier, and I immediately removed the T-shirt she was wearing. Her boobs were so big, that they seemed to be tearing out of the black bra she was wearing. I squeezed and kneaded her breasts through the bra. She immediately unhooked it and allowed me a glimpse of her fantastic assets, in their full glory. I unbuttoned her jeans, and my hands went straight towards her pussy. She was wearing a striped panty, which was all wet. I realized that she was extremely horny too.

"Let me feel your pussy," I whispered.

Priti uttered "Somebody may come, please open the door"

"OK, let me suck your tits at least" I requested.

"Yes, please suck my tits. I can't tell you how much I have been itching to get these sucked after you touched them yesterday," she began to respond positively.

I pounced upon her tits, and sucked them one by one like a baby.

"Yes...Deepak...please, suck them with full force" she pleaded.

"I want to put my cock into your pussy...please Priti...my sis...please," I requested.

"No, not now, may be later," she avoided.

"When can we meet again?" I asked.

"As soon as we get a chance...but promise me that you will keep this a secret" she responded.

And we did get a chance the very next day. I returned from work earlier than usual, and there was no one at home besides Priti. I did not want to make the little girl feel that I was taking advantage of her, so I did not make the first move. I was standing next to the kitchen shelf and she came from behind me as if to see what I was doing. In the process her boobs pressed against my back, and I got the message. I took her to my room and started feeling her gently. This time there was no hurry!!

Priti seemed to have shed all inhibitions and seemed all set to give me a thrilling evening. She was wearing a skirt and a skin tight t-shirt, with a low neckline, and her cleavage was the sexiest asset she had. I made her sit on the side of the bed, and brought my face down to her breast level. My mouth opened instinctively and I started licking the exposed portion of her breasts. My right hand made its move and simultaneously began feeling her right tit from the top of her t-shirt. I could feel she was wearing a bra underneath.

My cock was already rock hard and needed relief. While I was still trying to get a hold of her tits, she moved her palm towards my crotch and started feeling my cock through my trousers. "Is your cock always so hard," she queried. "No my dear cousin, it is the excitement of having your sexy body so close to me that is making it so hard," I replied.

"Can I see it?" she asked.

"No, You can do much more with it," I smiled. Priti gave me a mischievous smile in return, and indicated me to remove my trousers.

I removed all my clothes in a moment, and guided her hand to my cock.

"My God...it is so big inside...I could not have made a guess how big this could be, with your trousers on" she exclaimed.

Now that I was naked I had all the right in the world to see my darling cousin in the raw. I moved my hand towards her t-shirt, and she understood what I was wanting.

"No Deepak, you are my cousin...you should not be seeing me without my clothes," she tried to stop me.

"But have you not seen me naked?" I asked.

"That is different...I am a girl, and I am not supposed to show myself to any one except my future husband," Priti tried to reason.

"That is not fair," I almost yelled.

"Please Deepak...this could lead to something we should never be doing...OK, why don't we just stick to feeling each other, you can feel my body as much as you want through my clothes" Priti tried to persuade me.

"OK, I'll not remove all your clothes, but let me see you in your undergarments at least," I bargained.

Priti thought for a moment, and said "OK, if you insist...but nothing more than feeling my body...OK?"

Priti then removed her t-shirt, I got a chance to see one of the most gorgeous set of breasts confined in a beautiful black bra. She then removed her skirt, and without my saying anything, Priti lay herself on the bed.

"Happy?" she smiled and asked.

I had no words to say. I just moved on top of her and hugged her right from top to bottom. My naked body wanted to feel every inch of her body, and I was caressing her all over like mad. Priti soon began to respond with equal vigor, Her right palm reached my rigid cock and began pumping it slowly. I was so damn horny, but I did not want to waste my semen, just masturbating. I wanted more...I wanted to fuck my cousin there and then.

"Oh Priti...this is too much...I don't think I can keep my promise...please let me remove your panty and let me feel my cock on your pussy"...I pleaded. To my utter surprise, without any resistance, Priti raised her hips, and in a swift action removed her panty.

"You will only feel your cock around my pussy...not inside..OK?" Priti insisted.

I almost got angry, and said "OK, but let me play with your tits at least," and moved my cock towards her cleavage. I had no patience to seek her permission. I just pulled her bra straps and and quickly exposed he huge melons. My mouth instinctly reached her left breast while my right hand was at her right tit. I sucked her like an infant, expecting to find milk, while my palm was squeezing and kneading her other tit.

"Oooooh...!," Priti moaned with pleasure, and her hand went straight to my cock.

It seems Priti lost all her self control, as she attempted to guide my cock towards her pussy. I realized, there was no point in being hypocritical about incest, and grabbed the opportunity.

I moved away from her breasts and decided to fuck Priti right away. I positioned my cock against her pussy, and gave it a slight push. She was very wet inside, and to my utter surprise the resistance from her pussy was negligible compared to what one would expect from a virgin pussy. I began fucking her slowly, not wanting to hurt her.

"Oh my gosh...Deepak...please be careful...but don't stop," cried Priti.

I knew she wanted it really bad and fucked her hard. I could see her sexy tits shaking with every jerk as she moaned out of sheer pleasure. I just could not have enough of her, and suggested that she came on top and fucked me. Within a second Priti obliged and mounted my cock from top. Priti began humping me, while I could not get my eyes off her bouncing boobs. Priti and I were both ecstatic.

I was about to cum, when I realized that Priti too began to slow down, as she soon subsided into shivers of orgasm. I moved her back to the missionary position and came gallons into her pussy.

"Oh Deepak...you've burst my cherry...and I am glad I lost my virginity to you," said Priti.

"But you did not want me to fuck you...remember?"

Priti just smiled...and said, "Its not normal for cousins to screw around, is it? " I had no reply really, but after that Priti and I became regular lovers. She married a few years later, and has a daughter now. I have not seen her for a long time now, but I really do miss fucking my sexy cousin.

The End.

For readers who have enjoyed the thrills of incest, please share your experiences with me.

vg1967
vg1967
13 Followers