My Cousin Valerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveAE
LoveAE
92 Followers

Then again, her eyes shot open and she painfully grabbed hold of my hair. "Oh my God, Ethan, I'm cumming! I'm cumming again..... ahhhh AHHHH!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her tight hole convulsing around my dick, clamping it like a vice as she came a second time. I was pushed over the edge as I felt her heated orgasm ripple along my cock.

"Fuck, Jessyca, I'm cummmiiiingg!!!!"

I felt that tightness in my stomach move down to my balls as my ass clenched; I thrust in as deep as I could, and let loose a torrent of my semen into her no longer virgin hole. It felt like the force of my cum was expanding my dick as I spurted gallons of my cum into her sucking depths.

"Ethannnnnn!" she yelled, before biting down onto my shoulder. I grit my teeth at the sharp pain.

We both lay still, our chests expanding heavily to collect as much oxygen as we could to our overworked bodies. The two of us laid there for a few minutes, my elbows on the floor and my head resting on her shoulder. As my erection subsided and slipped out of her drenched pussy, she released her grip on me. When I had the strength, I pushed myself up and stared into her eyes, she was looking back at me, eyes hazed with bliss. I kissed her on the lips, and she returned it passionately.

"Okay Ethan, let's get out of here before we get caught!" She was back to her old self and giggling again. I stood up and took her hand. Her pussy was now colored a deep red, her lips slightly splayed open from our fucking; a pinkish mixture of cum and blood was leaking out.

"Are you okay, Jessyca? Does it hurt?" I asked.

"At first it did, but its okay baby, I loved it!" She could barely contain her smile. She kissed me and we hugged tight. Then she cautiously pulled on her panties catching our mixture before it dripped onto the floor.

When we were both properly dressed, she unlocked the door and we looked around making sure nobody would see us, before making our way back to the dorms.

A few years later Jessyca was accepted to medical school at U of C, and with any luck, she could get a job as a cardiologist like she planned. We kept in touch and met up when we could to fuck before she returned to her studies. I wasn't getting it every week, but when I did, our wild fuck sessions more than made up for any lost time. Unfortunately, she was determined to get her medical license as soon as possible without any distractions, so it would be some time before we could try and restart our relationship. Of course I was heartbroken that we couldn't be together longer, but we had already for some time discussed her going to med school.

****

A year after Jessyca left, Val let us know she was going to visit our family in Chicago for spring break, since most of her friends were going to Cancun. I was surprised that Val wasn't going with them because as we all know, it got pretty crazy between college students that time of the year.

"It's just too much right now, Ethan," Val told me over the phone. She sounded tired, like she hadn't slept in days. "Most of my girls are going, but it's too much money and I'm not really feeling it right now since Jon cheated on me."

"Okay, okay, Val. Of course you and Melissa can stay with me. I'm just giving you shit!"

To be honest, I was excited to have family over now that I had started working full time. I had since moved to a downtown apartment near the university, and I was feeling pretty lonely without Jessyca. "We'll show you how it's done in Chicago!" I promised her.

"Awesome! You're the best Cuz!" Val cheered ecstatically.

So just like our trip to Vegas all those years ago, Val and Melissa hung out with Jan, me, and our friends over spring break. Val really enjoyed herself as our friends were very welcoming just as hers had been in Nevada. She even bonded particularly close with my new girlfriend, Alexandra. Later, she surprised us with the news that she was planning on moving to Chicago in a few years so she could enroll in pharmacy school at UIC. I teased her that she just missed her favorite cousins, but she was adamant that she had her own reasons.

LoveAE
LoveAE
92 Followers
12